The rapture

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    karmarie
    Participant

All, im telling you that the end is coming. Never mind that they have been saying it for whatever ammount of time.

“For scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires. They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.”……2nd Peter 3;3

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 23 2011,01:14)

Quote (karmarie @ Jan. 22 2011,21:02)
    Since I said I believe this that im speaking of, I have found out animals are dyeing mysteriously all over the world. I didnt know that. My son texted me just now and said theres strange halos around the moon and the moon has gone all wobbly…maybe hes drunk ? I cant even see the moon.

Do you blame the man in the moon to get drunk?

Georg

No, my 20 year old son, haha.

barley
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Jan. 17 2011,19:43)
    Hi.

A family member was saying today that he believes in the rapture. That before the tribulation, Gods people will be taken away, will meet Jesus in the air, and that after that, all who are left behind will live in the evilest time ever known.

However I believe from scripture that Gods people will have to go through the tribulation.

As with the other thread please address any replies 'to all' as I dont know how often I can reply here. I just found it interesting.

What is Romans 5:9 telling us?

Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

We have been saved from the wrath to come.

II  Thessalonians 4:13-18  tells us that we should comfort ourselves with  these words.

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
    14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
    15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
    16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
    17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
    18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Our salvation includes being saved from the wrath to come.

I Corinthians 15 teaches us more.

barley

Baker
    Participant

To all

Why doesn't some one show me the scripture that says, there will be a seven year tribulation, and half way through it, the covenant, apparently made by the Antichrist, will be broken?!

Georg

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (barley @ Feb. 24 2011,15:55)

Hi.

A family member was saying today that he believes in the rapture. That before the tribulation, Gods people will be taken away, will meet Jesus in the air, and that after that, all who are left behind will live in the evilest time ever known.

However I believe from scripture that Gods people will have to go through the tribulation.

As with the other thread please address any replies 'to all' as I dont know how often I can reply here. I just found it interesting.

Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

II  Thessalonians 4:13-18  tells us that we should comfort ourselves with  these words.

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
    14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
    15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
    16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
    17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

barley

This scripture comforts me. I do not know the exact specifics absolutely, but here is my guess. (I say no matter how it goes down, trust Jesus, and act as if it were today)

I think that those on the earth when the trumpet sounds that have trusted and believe in Jesus,and those God deems worthy because they followed the law by instinct, because it was written on their heart, will die instantly, all the world over. It will be sheer horror to those who are left, because all of a sudden they will realize that God and Jesus are real, and recognise the ones they have spurned and avioded and blasphemed so horribly. The spirits to all these will be met with all the dead in Christ in the air, and be spared the wrath. All the rest of humanity will undergo all the maledictions outlined in Revalations (which  mirror the ones in Exodus), culminating with the earth being destroyed and the elements being melted by fire.Once more God's people will be saved by water. The first is when we went through the flood. The second was when God's people were saved walking through the water before Pharoes army was destroyed. The last time we will be saved by the water we were baptised in, by faith in Christ. My guess is also that from that spiritual plane we will watch the world recreated, and we will know how long Gods Six days of creation were, we will experience it (see, I make all things new). Then we will enter into the seventh day, rest, and there will once again be a perfect world, forever and ever, with God. I wish it was yesterday. Thats what I think. Peace-Mark

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 25 2011,02:52)

Hi.

barley

This scripture comforts me. I do not know the exact specifics absolutely, but here is my guess. (I say no matter how it goes down, trust Jesus, and act as if it were today)

I think that those on the earth when the trumpet sounds that have trusted and believe in Jesus,and those God deems worthy because they followed the law by instinct, because it was written on their heart, will die instantly, all the world over. It will be sheer horror to those who are left, because all of a sudden they will realize that God and Jesus are real, and recognise the ones they have spurned and avioded and blasphemed so horribly. The spirits to all these will be met with all the dead in Christ in the air, and be spared the wrath. All the rest of humanity will undergo all the maledictions outlined in Revalations (which  mirror the ones in Exodus), culminating with the earth being destroyed and the elements being melted by fire.Once more God's people will be saved by water. The first is when we went through the flood. The second was when God's people were saved walking through the water before Pharoes army was destroyed. The last time we will be saved by the water we were baptised in, by faith in Christ. My guess is also that from that spiritual plane we will watch the world recreated, and we will know how long Gods Six days of creation were, we will experience it (see, I make all things new). Then we will enter into the seventh day, rest, and there will once again be a perfect world, forever and ever, with God. I wish it was yesterday. Thats what I think. Peace-Mark

Greetings Marc…. Try this one on for size…..We all will experience the tribulation and there will be much carnage and loss of life…..Those of who God deems worthy to survive will enter into the melenial reign of Christ Jesus and live under Gods government/Kingdom which will be administrated by the dead in christ the 144,000 which consist of those who had died in christ over the years as well as those who were transformed with the twinkling of an eye….it is the 144,000 that will be caught up in the air and participate in the coming of Jesus as King of King and Lord of Lords….During the thousand years the entire population of the earth will be under judgement and their will be no war,sickness or death….unfortunately there will be those who will rebel against the new government….in their case,justice will be swift and sure,These folks would have known God by virtrue of having lived under his law with full knowledge and yet choose rebellion…..at the end of the thousand years all who have died will have a chance to see and know God for the first time through the white thrown resurection and judgement those who reject this opportunity will experience the second death and cease to exist…IMO hell awaits those who it was promised to…The Beast and the false Prophet…A mercifull loving God will spare the rebellious by simply causing them to cease to exist….The God I know is a mighty God who is mercifull and loving,his wrath is reserved for those who provoke him…

Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 25 2011,02:52)

Hi.

barley

Mark! Reading your post makes me think.  I know that Christ will come again and all will finally know the truth.  before that happens however all hell will brake loose.  The worst demons have been chained until then. They will be loosed and go after the Christian alive then.  When will that happen, nobody knows.  Not even Christ did, only God Himself does.  

Rev 19:11 ¶ And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.  

Rev 19:12   His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.  

Rev 19:13   And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.  

Rev 19:14   And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.  

Rev 19:15   And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  

Rev 19:16   And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.  

Rev 19:17 ¶ And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;  

Rev 19:18   That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all [men, both] free and bond, both small and great.  

Rev 19:19   And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.  

Rev 19:20   And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.  
    Mark, knowing that you still belong to the Catholic Church, I mean no harm, but look at the Pop's Tiara, on it is written in Latin
    V I C A R I V S – F I L I I – D E I
    5 1 100 0 0 1 5 0 0 1 50 1 1 500 0 1= 666

i ALSO KNOW YOU DON'T AGREE WITH SOME OF THEIR TEACHINGS, but why do you stay?  Do people mean more to you then God?  I don't think so…..Who knows when all this will happen, however if we look at what is happening in the Middle East, all those Arab Nations will go against Israel. I beief time is short.  I hope and pray that the LOVE you have in your heart will save you, and some of our Family members too…

Peace and love Irene

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 20 2011,01:43)
    Hi Tim,

Most Christians don't believe Jesus returned at “Pentecost”; shame isn't it?

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed! If Christ did return on Pentecost where is the Peace, where is the truth being taught? All we see is confusion….Not only here on HN but all over the world. But mainly there is no peace. And this has not happened yet.

Rev 19:11 ¶ And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
    Rev 19:12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Rev 19:13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
    Rev 19:14 And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Rev 19:16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Rev 19:17 ¶ And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

Rev 19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all [men, both] free and bond, both small and great.

Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Peace and Love Irene

mikeangel
    Participant

Hey Irene,
    No offence taken. I want to say first that ALL, and I mean all, churches are flawed, because they are all run by humans. Imperfect,beings who don't hardly know their left from right hands. Second, I researched what george wrote a long time ago when he posted that about the tiera. I posted it in another thread but I don't believe you caught it. That reasoning connecting the pope is flawed, because that is not or has ever been the popes title, much less inscribed on a crown. That was started by the SDA and has gained support because it sounds really believeable. But, That is not the popes name. Their is not one official document that has that, and as far as I know there isn't even a gold crown or tiera or anything, much less one inscribed with anything. The only thing I've ever seen him wear in 46+ years are funny little benies and pointed hats.Peace Mark. I'll look up where I posted the info and post later. Peace-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

But in the case of VICARIVS FILII DEI, they do add up to 666. Isolate the numbers and this is what you get: 5 (v) + 1 (i) + 100 © + 1 (i) + 5 (V) + 1 (i) + 50 (L) + 1 (i) + 1 (i) + 500 (d) + 1 (i) = 666.

But there are problems with this. The first is that Vicarius Filii Dei, or “Vicar of the Son of God,” is not now, nor has it ever been, a title of the bishop of Rome. The second problem is that virtually no one, including many unsuspecting lay Catholics, knows that this papal “title” is a fabrication. To an untrained ear, it sounds enough like one of the pope's real titles, Vicarius Christi (Vicar of Christ), to pass the test. Unfortunately for those who traffic in this particular piece of pope fiction, the real title, Vicarius Christi, adds up to only a measly 214, not the infernal 666. In fact, none of the pope's official titles, such as Servus Servorum Dei (Servant of the Servants of God), Pontifex Maximus (Supreme Pontiff), or Successor Petri (Successor of Peter), will add up to 666. That's why you never see any of them used by anti-Catholics.

If the person making this claim disputes these facts, ask him to furnish even one example of a papal decree, ecclesiastical letter, conciliar statement, or any other official Catholic document in which the pope calls himself or is referred to as the “Vicar of the Son of God.” He won't be able to find one, because none exist. Vicarius Filii Dei has never been a title of the pope.

But hey Irene, I do not take offence to this. It is hard to defend them, but I have personal reasons that are between me and God. And I will write them in a new thread in writings. Love to Ya'll-Mark

Baker
    Participant

Mark! I goggled this..
    History Papal tiaras were worn by the popes of Rome and Avignon from Pope Clement V (d. 1314) to Pope Paul VI, who was crowned in 1963. Pope Paul VI abandoned the use of his own tiara after the Second Vatican Council, symbolically laying it on the altar of St. Peter's Basilica, and donating its value to the poor. However, his 1975 Apostolic Constitution Romano Pontifici Eligendo on the manner of electing the Pope, still envisaged that his successors would be crowned.

His immediate successor, Pope John Paul I, decided against a coronation, replacing it with a ceremony of what was called “Inauguration of the Supreme Pontificate”. After John Paul I's sudden death, Pope John Paul II told the congregation at his Inauguration [1]:

“ The last Pope to be crowned was Paul VI in 1963, but after the solemn coronation ceremony he never used the tiara again and left his Successors free to decide in this regard. Pope John Paul I, whose memory is so vivid in our hearts, did not wish to have the tiara; nor does his Successor wish it today. This is not the time to return to a ceremony and an object considered, wrongly, to be a symbol of the temporal power of the Popes. Our time calls us, urges us, obliges us to gaze on the Lord and immerse ourselves in humble and devout meditation on the mystery of the supreme power of Christ himself. ”

Though not currently worn as part of papal regalia, the continuing symbolism of the papal tiara is reflected in its use on the flag and coats of arms of the Holy See and the Vatican. Until the reign of Benedict XVI the tiara was also the ornament surmounting a Pope's personal coat of arms, as a tasseled hat (under which a 1969 Instruction of the Holy See forbade the placing of a mitre, a second hat)[2] surmounted those of other prelates. In a break with tradition, Pope Benedict XVI's personal coat of arms has replaced the tiara with a mitre. This particular mitre contains three levels reminiscent of the three tiers on the papal tiara.[3] However, in the coat of arms of the Holy See and of the Vatican City State Pope Benedict XVI decided to keep the tiara, not a mitre.
    My words
    What I believe is this. In about 1984 on many Catholics left the Church. We never read the Bibkle back then, neither did anyone else in our Catholic Church. When we finally did our eyes were opened.
    The one thing that struck me the most was that Mary had other Children and did not stay a virgin. I even started a Woman's Organization, and a Rosary Society in our New Church. I also was a Song leader there, and we shocked many of our former friends. The one thing I still find odd is, when we compared what the Minister of the W.W. Church of God said and what our Pastor said. The last time our Pastor came, He told Georg:' God is calling you.” Like you He too knew, yet stayed….
    We made many new friends in the World Wide Church of God, but they too after Mr. Armstrong died, went back to believing in the trinity and all Holidays like Easter and Christmas…. You can find Gos Holy Days in Leviticus 23.
    Today we have few friends, and only constantrate on our Family. We have Family day every Saturday. We have 4 grown children, and 7 Grandchildren. Our youngest is 9 years old and two are married. It was very hard for me, but I am glad today we did what we did……
    One day all will know the truth, right? Til then, the subject for me is closed. I said what I thought was my duty, and so be it……
    Peace and Love to you and yours Irene

mikeangel
    Participant

You do have a church Irene. The first one is composed of your family. and it sounds like you do a great Job of letting your love for God shine to them. My mom is like that. Even when she didn't go, she lived christian morals and taught us to follow them and what is right and wrong. you and George are the head of that church. Second, those who know you. Third those who read what you write and pray for you and you for them here. We will be in a perfect church one day, and we will sing, and it will be beautiful-Peace-Mark

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Feb. 25 2011,01:03)
    To all

Why doesn't some one show me the scripture that says, there will be a seven year tribulation, and half way through it, the covenant, apparently made by the Antichrist, will be broken?!

Georg

Bump for all rapture believers.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Mark

here is something that may interest you ,i clip a start ;wikkipedia

Background: 1654–1664Antoine Arnauld accepted the bull Cum Occasione and agreed in condemning the five propositions mentioned by Cum Occasione. However, he argued that Augustinus did not argue in favour of the five propositions condemned by Cum Occasione. Rather, he argued that Jansen intended his statements in Augustinus in the same sense that Augustine of Hippo had offered his opinions – and since the pope would certainly not have wished to condemn Augustine's opinions, the pope had not condemned Jansen's actual opinions.

Replying to Arnauld, in 1654, 38 French bishops condemned Arnauld's position to the pope. Opponents of Jansenism in the church refused absolution to Roger du Plessis, duc de Liancourt for his continued protection of the Jansenists. In response to this onslaught, Arnauld articulated a distinction as to how far the Church could bind the mind of a Catholic. He argued that there is a distinction between de jure and de facto—that a Catholic was obliged to accept the Church's opinion as to a matter of law (i.e. as to a matter of doctrine) but not as to a matter of fact. Arnauld argued that, while he agreed with the doctrine propounded in Cum Occasione, he was not bound to accept the pope's determination of fact as to what doctrines were contained in Jansen's work.

Blaise Pascal (1623–1662). The Provincial Letters, which he wrote in 1656 and 1657, are probably the most famous literary work written from a Jansenist perspective, and are particularly remembered for his scathing denunciation of the casuistry of the Jesuits.In 1656, the theological faculty at the Sorbonne moved against Arnauld. This was the context in which Blaise Pascal wrote his famous Provincial Letters in defence of Arnauld's position in the dispute at the Sorbonne. (However, unlike Arnauld, Pascal did not himself accept Cum occasione and believed that the condemned doctrines were orthodox. Nevertheless, he emphasised Arnauld's distinction about matters of doctrine vs. matters of fact.) The letters were also scathing in their critique of the casuistry of the Jesuits, echoing Arnauld's Théologie morale des Jésuites.

However, Pascal was unable to convince the Sorbonne's theological faculty, and they voted 138–68 to expel Arnauld together with 60 other theologians from the Sorbonne. Later that year, the French Assembly of the Bishops voted to condemn Arnauld's distinction between the pope's ability to bind the mind of believers in matters of doctrine but not in matters of fact; they asked Pope Alexander VII to condemn Arnauld's proposition as heresy. The pope responded with the bull Ad Sanctam Beati Petri Sedem (dated October 16, 1656) in which he stated “We declare and define that the five propositions have been drawn from the book of Jansenius entitled Augustinus, and that they have been condemned in the sense of the same Jansenius and we once more condemn them as such.”

In 1657, relying on Ad Sanctam Beati Petri Sedem, the French Assembly of the Clergy drew up a formulation of faith condemning Jansenism and declared that subscription to the formula was obligatory. Many Jansenists remained firmly committed to Arnauld's formula; although they would accept the conclusions of Cum Occasione, they would not agree that the propositions were

there is more check it out if you want,

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 25 2011,12:32)
    You do have a church Irene. The first one is composed of your family. and it sounds like you do a great Job of letting your love for God shine to them. My mom is like that. Even when she didn't go, she lived christian morals and taught us to follow them and what is right and wrong. you and George are the head of that church. Second, those who know you. Third those who read what you write and pray for you and you for them here. We will be in a perfect church one day, and we will sing, and it will be beautiful-Peace-Mark

Mark!  Thank you for your kind words. Glad to hear that you had a good Mother, it is important as a Mother to teach our Children right and wrong.  Even with our Grandchildren to set a good example for them to follow….today most Mothers work, and Children suffer because they get raised by strangers………….

A Church, well I wish our Children would believe like we do.   But they are good people and I am proud of them.  Our only daughter who is 38 years old finally got herself together after a bad marriage and is almost done with Her Education, She will be a Nurse. She also gave us our only Granddaughter who is 18 years old.  Right now in School She is working with the Presidents Baby.  Well that's enough about us.  Take care.,..
    Peace and Love Irene
    PS Georg and I celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary on Jan. 14 of this year.  

mikeangel
    Participant

Pierre,
    It is very, very easy to find point blank wrong things that the RCC has done and is doing. You didn't even go into the things that are reallly bad. Luther was right about alot of things. Indulgences were dead wrong. You can't buy forgiveness. Thats just a start. I can't defend the church as a whole, and I won't try, except to say this- We are all doomed to one thing-No matter what love for God and Christ we have-We are doomed to imperfection. Also, absolute power corrupts, absolutely. Have you ever known anyone who was an average person, and then got or came into alot of money? I have. They are never the same. Money and power turns a normal person into something else almost instantly. They are no exception.
    Like I said before, look into the cronicles and kings in the old testament. Over and over the Kings and high priest were led astray with money and power, and even though they were the way to go, and God set it up that way, they always went wrong sooner or later. Then, we have the last 2000 years of God letting us do it our way. And we have screwed it up horribly, just as God knew we would. Now, we have come to a crossroads in history. If we had done as Jesus prayed for and were united as one, the islamics wouldn't have a chance, but we are splintered like a tree after a tornado. I have to stay and pray for God to fix this. It is what he tells me to do, and I will not go against that. Every time I go against what God tells me he wants it bites me in the rear big time, so I will stay. Thanks for the concern. Hope you are well my friend-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Irene,

You said “I wish they believed like we do but they are good people and I am proud of them”
    You should be proud of the goodness you and George have taught them. Even when your daughter went astray i know you were problibly praying your hands off for her and your grandchildren. You are a warrior, as all praying christians are. As long as they try to do right and believe in Christ, you and God have won. There are those who force feed religion specifics and end up turning them away completely. You are doing well if they even go anywhere or profess Christ and live to him.

I knew about your 50th and congradulated ya'll back in Jan. That is another victory for you. Peace and Love-Mark

Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 25 2011,23:00)
    Irene,

You said “I wish they believed like we do but they are good people and I am proud of them”
    You should be proud of the goodness you and George have taught them. Even when your daughter went astray i know you were problibly praying your hands off for her and your grandchildren. You are a warrior, as all praying christians are. As long as they try to do right and believe in Christ, you and God have won. There are those who  force feed religion specifics and end up turning them away completely. You are doing well if they even go anywhere or profess Christ and live to him.

I knew about your 50th and congradulated ya'll back in Jan. That is another victory for you. Peace and Love-Mark

Hi again Mark! you are an inspiration here on HN, not to many people here give compliments. Thank you. How are you doing?
    will you believe that we are having Snow today? I am looking so for Spring to come. I don't remember having this much snow like we had this Winter…. I guess you down there don't see to much of that white stuff, right? lucky you……
    Tomorrow is Family day, time goes so fast. Enjoy your younger years, Mark. Before you know it your old. Maybe Jesus will come before that, and we don't ever have to worry getting old ever again. Oh, How I long for Him to come!!!!!
    You have a nice Weekend.
    Peace and Love Irene
    PS I don't know if you read this story what happened to our Daughter Cindy and our Granddaughter Tiffany. Well one day last Week, Tiffany was going to take the Car to School, rather then the Bus. Cindy that night had a dream. She left a note for Tiffany to wake Her up before leaving. Cindy told Tiffany to be very careful on a Intersection of Route 4. In Her dream She say a bad Accident. Tiffany stayed after Class at School. A friend called Cindy and told her that on that same Intersection, was a three Car pile=up, with injuries that had to be Airlifted to the Hospital. Had Tiffany gone Home, She would have been on that intersection, at the time the Accident happened.
    Prayers answered, when I pray, I always especially ask for protection of Cindy, Tiffany and Brian. What a great God we have. One thing that happened is those Cars involved were Drag Racing, and innocent people could have been hurt. But because of the sensitivity of Cindy and our prayers it did not happenend. Thanks to our Wonderful God….

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 26 2011,05:47)
    Pierre,
    It is very, very easy to find point blank wrong things that the RCC has done and is doing. You didn't even go into the things that are reallly bad. Luther was right about alot of things. Indulgences were dead wrong. You can't buy forgiveness. Thats just a start. I can't defend the church as a whole, and I won't try, except to say this- We are all doomed to one thing-No matter what love for God and Christ we have-We are doomed to imperfection. Also, absolute power corrupts, absolutely. Have you ever known anyone who was an average person, and then got or came into alot of money? I have. They are never the same. Money and power turns a normal person into something else almost instantly. They are no exception.
    Like I said before, look into the cronicles and kings in the old testament. Over and over the Kings and high priest were led astray with money and power, and even though they were the way to go, and God set it up that way, they always went wrong sooner or later. Then, we have the last 2000 years of God letting us do it our way. And we have screwed it up horribly, just as God knew we would. Now, we have come to a crossroads in history. If we had done as Jesus prayed for and were united as one, the islamics wouldn't have a chance, but we are splintered like a tree after a tornado. I have to stay and pray for God to fix this. It is what he tells me to do, and I will not go against that. Every time I go against what God tells me he wants it bites me in the rear big time, so I will stay. Thanks for the concern. Hope you are well my friend-Mark

Mark

i know the all story about the Catholic church,but you are fighting for nothing you can not save that church ,

she is going down with the rest of this world,unless you get out you going down with her,

God does not save wickedness,or the unrighteous,

since you know better run out of there while you can if you can

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 26 2011,01:11)

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 26 2011,05:47)
    Pierre,

Mark

i know the all story about the Catholic church,but you are fighting for nothing you can not save that church ,

she is going down with the rest of this world,unless you get out you going down with her,

God does not save wickedness,or the unrighteous,

since you know better run out of there while you can if you can

Pierre

Pierre! Don't judge Him, He knows how wrong the Church is. And who are we to judge those people. We too have Relatives in that Church, I can't tell them what to do. I do know that his heart is in the right place. And God is Love and in love he is there, trying to help those people see. Whether that is right or wrong, I think we should leave that for God to decide, not us.
    Peace Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account