The Rapture

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 15 2012,07:53)
    Ed J,

It is good to see, that after all that, you do believe in a RAPTURE :)

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,

Col 2:20-22 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as
    though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, (Touch not; taste not; handle not;
    Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 15 2012,08:05)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 15 2012,14:39)

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 15 2012,07:33)
    Hi Ed J,

What up?

Most of us will meet Jesus in the air.

And how is this going to come about, without a catching away (Rapture)

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,

Eph 5:14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest,
    and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

God bless

edj

Eph 5:12 For it is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret.
    Eph 5:13 But everything exposed by the light becomes visible,
    Eph 5:14 for it is light that makes everything visible. This is why it is said:
    “Wake up, O sleeper,
    rise from the dead,
    and Christ will shine on you.”
    Eph 5:15 Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise,
    Eph 5:16 making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil.
    Eph 5:17 Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is.
    Eph 5:18 Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit.

is this your RAPTURE scriptures ??????????????????

PIERRE,

It is Marlin that believes in a PHONEY RAPTURE, not me!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

I COR 15:51 † Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
    52 † In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Sorry for your loss, for you will not be part of this glorious moment.

In the above scripture, he(Paul) is talking to a SAVED CHURCH. About how some have died (are Sleeping,dead) and some are still alive.
    And if you would notice,  He is saying WE(including HIMSELF).  And He is also speaking of a future event (Last Trump)

Yes I have been born again.
    Yes I am a new creature in Christ.
    Yes I will be raised a the Last Trump.

If you mix apples and oranges, you STILL have apples and oranges.  And THAT is WHAT you HAVE DONE.  You have mixed pieces of scripture about be born again, with a catching away.

I have already showed you scripture where there was ALREADY a RAPTURE.  And I have showed you scripture where there will be a future RAPTURE.

Believe it or not, scripture does not lie.

God Bless
    Marlin

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Marlin, do not be so quick to judge.  

Do you know what this mystery is?

Revelation 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound,
    the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 15 2012,15:34)
    Hi Ed J,

I COR 15:51 † Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
    52 † In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

In the above scripture, he(Paul) is talking to a SAVED CHURCH. About how some have died (are Sleeping,dead) and some are still alive.
    And if you would notice,  He is saying WE(including HIMSELF).  And He is also speaking of a future event (Last Trump)

If you mix apples and oranges, you STILL have apples and oranges.  And THAT is WHAT you HAVE DONE.  You have mixed pieces of scripture about be born again, with a catching away.

I have already showed you scripture where there was ALREADY a RAPTURE.  And I have showed you scripture where there will be a future RAPTURE.

God Bless
    Marlin

M1

you say that you are born again OK;how this happen ????

yes I am  a new creature in Christ ,OK ,how do you assume that ???

yes I will be raised at the last Trump,OK ,what make you so sure today that you will get there ????????????

and is resurrection not the same thing if we are changed ????

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 15 2012,08:34)

Hi Marlin,

But YOUR incorrect understanding of it can certainly can produce lies.

God bless

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Ed J and Pierre,

Many things said, but NOT one thing to DISPROVE the RAPTURE (Catching Away)

Don't you have anything? ???

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1
    Participant

It wasn't a judgement Ed, it was a statement of fact.  How can you be part of something you don't believe.

What is your take on Rev 10:7

God Bless
    Marlin

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 15 2012,11:13)
    Hi Ed J and Pierre,

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin

I have posted many verses, and you have still yet to comment on this one (will you please do so?)…
    Here is a more complete idea about how YHVH is against the teaching of a phoney rapture. (Eph.4:14)
    Sewing pillows to armholes is to cut off YHVH's saving arms, to instead promising them a phoney rapture.

Ezek 13:17-23 Likewise, thou son of man, set thy face against the daughters of thy people,
    which prophesy out of their own heart; and prophesy thou against them, And say, Thus saith
    the Lord GOD; Woe to the women that sew pillows to all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the
    head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of my people, and will ye save the souls
    alive that come unto you?
    And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces
    of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by your
    lying to my people(Prob.7:19-20) that hear your lies? Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I
    against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly
    , and I will tear them
    from your arms,
    and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and deliver my people out of your hand, and they shall be no more
    in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I the LORD. Because with lies(of a phoney rapture)
    ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands
    of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life:
    Therefore ye shall see
    no more vanity, nor divine divinations: for I will deliver my people out of your hand: and ye shall know that I the LORD.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 15 2012,11:19)

It wasn't a judgement Ed, it was a statement of fact.  How can you be part of something you don't believe.

What is your take on Rev 10:7

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin, I will certainly tell you, but I asked you first; what say you?

Revelation 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound,
    the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

God bless

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

That is another of your long stretch.  This one also has NOTHING to do with a Catching Away.
    It has to do with false prophets.

My Brother, I am at a loss for words.  You have eaten a teaching of man.  

You have said nothing that changes (1 Cor 15) one bit.  Why?

So let there be two witnesses.
    4:15 † For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that WE which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
    16 † For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
    17 † Then WE which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Where are your witnesses?

God Bless
    Marlin

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 15 2012,11:23)

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 15 2012,11:13)
    Hi Ed J and Pierre,

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin

I have posted many verses, and you have still yet to comment on this one (will you please do so?)…
    Here is a more complete idea about how YHVH is against the teaching of a phoney rapture. (Eph.4:14)
    Sewing pillows to armholes is to cut off YHVH's saving arms, to instead promising them a phoney rapture.

Ezek 13:17-23 Likewise, thou son of man, set thy face against the daughters of thy people,
    which prophesy out of their own heart; and prophesy thou against them, And say, Thus saith
    the Lord GOD; Woe to the women that sew pillows to all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the
    head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of my people, and will ye save the souls
    alive that come unto you?
    And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces
    of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by your
    lying to my people(Prob.7:19-20) that hear your lies? Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I
    against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly
    , and I will tear them
    from your arms,
    and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and deliver my people out of your hand, and they shall be no more
    in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I the LORD. Because with lies(of a phoney rapture)
    ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands
    of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life:
    Therefore ye shall see
    no more vanity, nor divine divinations: for I will deliver my people out of your hand: and ye shall know that I the LORD.

God bless

Hi Marlin,

You tell me what this one means, and I tell you what 1Thess.4:15-17 means; deal?

God bless

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

I did tell you already, here it is again.

That is another of your long stretch.  This one also has NOTHING to do with a Catching Away.

Your turn

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

you are behind, you have two, to give your VIEW of…
    1 Thes4:15-17
    Rev 10:7

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Marlin,

What do you believe Rev 10:7 means? Remember I asked
    you first. If you don't know, just say so and I will tell you.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Marlin,

1Thess.4:15-17 can be explained simply by using two of God's verses…
    “Seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses” (Heb 12:1)
    “Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.” (Eph 5:14)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 15 2012,16:29)
    Hi Ed J,

I did tell you already, here it is again.

Your turn

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,

Ezek 13:17-23 has to do with a false prophecy, which is a PHONEY RAPTURE.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

M1

I have looked every we're in scripture for the word capture not found ,I found first and second resurrection

Marlin1
    Participant

1Thess.4:15-17 can be explained simply by using two of God's verses…
    “Seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses” (Heb 12:1)
    “Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.” (Eph 5:14)

HEB 12:1 † Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

EPHESIANS 5:12 † For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
    13 † But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
    14 † Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
    15 † See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
    16 † Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

My dear brother, if you truly can say with a straight face that these scriptures speak of the same thing as 1Thes 4, then I don't know what to tell you.

Can you not see that these are talking about those in SIN, not those in CHRIST as 1Thes 4 does.  He includes himself in Hebrews, but not in your other scripture.

In Ephesians 5, Paul is talking about some of the church dead in sin.

Now just for a minute put aside your preconceived Idea.

I THES 4:15 † For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
    16 † For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Here Paul is talking to the saved Church, can you not see that?
    We which are ALIVE, won't prevent those which are asleep (DEAD)

ALIVE until the COMING of THE LORD.
    Paul was saved and new the Lord,  Yet this scripture says the Lord is COMING. Speaking of another coming.

the DEAD in Christ(sleeping) shall rise first.
    These are already in Christ, they are already born again, they had the holy Ghost and died.
    Your scriptures talk about people needing redeeming.  These are already HIS, their in Christ.

I trust you read this with an open heart.
    God Bless
    Marlin

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 15 2012,17:04)
    My dear brother, if you truly can say with a straight face that these scriptures speak of the same thing as 1Thes 4, then I don't know what to tell you.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,

Of course you don't know what to tell me.

1 Cor 2:11-14 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him?
    even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. Now we have received,
    not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things
    that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which
    man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things
    with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they
    are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account