The Rapture

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Hi Marlin, let's here you explain away this one…

Isaiah 5:18-22 Woe unto them that draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope:
    That say, Let him make speed, and hasten his work, that we may see it: and let the counsel of the Holy One
    of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it! Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put
    darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
    Woe unto them that
    are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!
    Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men
    of strength to mingle strong drink: (the nations are drunk on her fornication Rev.18:2, of the whore of Prob.7:19-22)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi M1,
    Do not be discouraged.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Nick,

That's right, let's not be discouraged!
    YHVH is able to protect his own in any situation.

Look at how the Apostle Peter was rescued from certain
    death by an Angel, because of the fervent prayers of the believers.

Or how the Apostle Paul was let down the wall in a basket avoiding certain death.
    YHVH is able to protect his own in any situation that may look grim to our physical eyes.

“I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world,
    but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.” (John 17:15)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Marlin,

Habakkuk 2:9-10  Woe to him that coveteth an evil covetousness to his house, that he may set his nest on high,
    that he may be delivered from the power of evil (in a phoney rapture)! Thou hast consulted shame
    to thy house by cutting off many (Christian believing) people,
    and hast sinned against thy soul.

Jeremiah 49:16 Thy terribleness hath deceived thee, and the pride of thine heart,
    O thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, that holdest the height of the hill: though thou
    shouldest make thy nest as high as the eagle, I will bring thee down from thence, saith the LORD.

“I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world,
    but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.” (John 17:15)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Marlin,

The harlot of Proverbs 7

Proverbs 7:19-23 For (Jesus) the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey: He hath taken a bag of money
    with him, and will come home (to rapture us) at the dayppointed. With her much fair speech she caused him to yield,
    with the flattering of her lips she forced him. He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool
    to the correction of the stocks; Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.

The harlot of Rev.18

Rev 18:3-5 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her (fake rapture) fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication
    with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying,
    Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of
    her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

The rapture snare is broken

Psalms 11:1 In [The LORD JEHOVAH] put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain? Amos 3:5 Can a bird
    fall in a snare upon the earth, where no gin is for him? shall one take up a snare from the earth, and have taken nothing at all?
    Psalms 124:7-8 Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.
    Our help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth.

God bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,
    Farfetched to imagine that the assembly of verses you show relates to the subject.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    You think Yashua was pleading with his Father in Jn 17 NOT to have a rapture?
    How odd.

Marlin1
    Participant

while a secret rapture is a religious fallacy.

Hi Ed J,

Opinion again my brother.

This Rapture already happened, believe it or not.

MATTHEW 27:52 † And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
    53 † And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1
    Participant

Isaiah 5:18-22 Woe unto them that draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope:
    That say, Let him make speed, and hasten his work, that we may see it: and let the counsel of the Holy One
    of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it! Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put
    darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe unto them that
    are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight! Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men
    of strength to mingle strong drink: (the nations are drunk on her fornication Rev.18:2, of the whore of Prob.7:19-22)

Hi Ed J,

Good reading, But absolutely nothing to do with a rapture (catching away)…

Your evidence in a court, would not even make circumstantial.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1
    Participant

Habakkuk 2:9-10  Woe to him that coveteth an evil covetousness to his house, that he may set his nest on high,
    that he may be delivered from the power of evil (in a phoney rapture)! Thou hast consulted shame
    to thy house by cutting off many (Christian believing) people, and hast sinned against thy soul.

Jeremiah 49:16 Thy terribleness hath deceived thee, and the pride of thine heart,
    O thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, that holdest the height of the hill: though thou
    shouldest make thy nest as high as the eagle, I will bring thee down from thence, saith the LORD.

Hi Ed J,

See how you have to change God's Words to make it say what you want it to say.  

I have already been delivered, haven't you.

God Bless
    Marlin

ps  I hope you can come up with at least one scripture that speaks of no catching away.

Marlin1
    Participant

The harlot of Proverbs 7

Proverbs 7:19-23 For (Jesus) the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey: He hath taken a bag of money
    with him, and will come home (to rapture us) at the dayppointed. With her much fair speech she caused him to yield,
    with the flattering of her lips she forced him. He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool
    to the correction of the stocks; Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.

The harlot of Rev.18

Rev 18:3-5 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her (fake rapture) fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication
    with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying,
    Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of
    her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Psalms 11:1 In [The LORD JEHOVAH] put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain? Amos 3:5 Can a bird
    fall in a snare upon the earth, where no gin is for him? shall one take up a snare from the earth, and have taken nothing at all?
    Psalms 124:7-8 Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.

Not talking about no catching away here, that is only in your imagination   :)

God Bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

M1

those scriptures are related to the snare of sinful ways and death and escaping from it through the gift of Gods grace

terraricca
    Participant

M1

The harlot of Rev.18

seeing in scriptures that what we would like to see is not truth

terraricca
    Participant

M1

show me how the good man was Christ ?? and that he was overcome by the corruption of the whore ???

Pr 7:1 My son, keep my words
    and store up my commands within you.
    Pr 7:2 Keep my commands and you will live;
    guard my teachings as the apple of your eye.
    Pr 7:3 Bind them on your fingers;
    write them on the tablet of your heart.
    Pr 7:4 Say to wisdom, “You are my sister,”
    and call understanding your kinsman;
    Pr 7:5 they will keep you from the adulteress,
    from the wayward wife with her seductive words.

Pr 7:6 At the window of my house
    I looked out through the lattice.
    Pr 7:7 I saw among the simple,
    I noticed among the young men,
    a youth who lacked judgment.

Pr 7:12 now in the street, now in the squares,
    at every corner she lurks.)
    Pr 7:13 She took hold of him and kissed him
    and with a brazen face she said:

Pr 7:14 “I have fellowship offerings at home;
    today I fulfilled my vows.
    Pr 7:15 So I came out to meet you;
    I looked for you and have found you!
    Pr 7:16 I have covered my bed
    with colored linens from Egypt.
    Pr 7:17 I have perfumed my bed
    with myrrh, aloes and cinnamon.
    Pr 7:18 Come, let’s drink deep of love till morning;
    let’s enjoy ourselves with love!
    Pr 7:19 My husband is not at home;
    he has gone on a long journey.
    Pr 7:20 He took his purse filled with money
    and will not be home till full moon.”

Pr 7:21 With persuasive words she led him astray;
    she seduced him with her smooth talk.
    Pr 7:22 All at once he followed her

??? ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The new heavenly body is not constrained by gravity or the need for food, water or even or even air.
    We will become as the angels capable of living in heaven or on earth.
    Earth will pass away to return renewed.

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi T,

Those are not my quotes, go back and look, Ed J made them.

God Bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 14 2012,04:37)
    Hi Marlin,

The harlot of Proverbs 7

The harlot of Rev.18

God bless

edj

you most be drunk wen you show those scriptures to others :D :D :D :D

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 14 2012,14:51)
    Hi T,

Those are not my quotes,  go back and look,  Ed J made them.

God Bless
    Marlin

M1

I am apologies for this ,and thank you for showing me , :) :)

Marlin1
    Participant

Thanks T

God Bless
    Marlin

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 14 2012,05:16)

while a secret rapture is a religious fallacy.

Hi Ed J,

Opinion again my brother.

This Rapture already happened, believe it or not.

MATTHEW 27:52 † And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
    53 † And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,

OK, I can go along with that understanding. :)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account