The Rapture

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 15 2007,20:32)
    Hi m,
    All God asks is that we believe in and obey the Son He sent.

Is 1.
    18Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. '

Jn 3
    ” 31He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.

32And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.

33He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.

34For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

35The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

36He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.”

Too easy for most

And all His Son ask is that you do the will of the Father.

Mat 7:20 Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.
    Mat 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
    Mat 7:22 On that day many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
    Mat 7:23 And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.'

IM4Truth
    Participant

Hello Mr Steve, and welcome

Thank you for your concern.
    I stand by what I wrote in my topic.
    Read the scriptures I quoted again, and give yourself a little time to think what they say. To often we just respond because we have our mind made up what they say.
    I feel my explanations were sufficient, so I have nothing else to add.

I have several topics posted under “Biblical Prophecy”, I recommend reading them, you may find them different, perhaps even interesting.

God bless

Mr. Steve
    Participant

Dear IM4Truth;

I'm very familiar with the scriptures you have quoted. They all speak of the resurrection. That is not the rapture. After the rapture which occurs before the tribulation, there are saints which remain unto the end. When Christ comes immediately after the tribulation of those days, then every eye shall see him with the sound of the trumpet and the dead in Christ shall rise and then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up to meet the Lord in the air. Then the thousand year reign on the earth begins.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Mr. Steve
    “Immediately after the tribulation of those days”, Mat 24:29; is the third and final tribulation Jesus prophesied for the Jewish people. The way things are shaping up in the middle east, we wont have to wait long for it. The dead in Christ have been raised, and Christ is setting up his kingdom, training the saints to be kings and priests. We are living in the days of these kings; Dan. 2:42-44. And yes, then Christs thousand year reign will begin.

Mr. Steve
    Participant

Nick; That which is born of spirit is spirit. Being born again is a spiritual birth. The issue isn't being born again, its obedience once you are born again. God will judge who is accounted worthy to escape the tribulation. Christ taught us to pray to be accounted worthy to escape the tribulation. Luke 21:36

Mr. Steve
    Participant

Dear IM4truth; the great tribulation is world wide. Christ said it will come on the face of the whole earth as a snare. Luke 21:36 After the rapture, the anti-christ will appear in Jerusalem and declare that he is God and deceive many. The Jews according to the flesh are not the church. The old covenant was God's promise to the natural Jews. The new covenant is God's promise to the Church. Unless you see that truth, you won't understand biblical prophesy.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Mr. Steve @ July 20 2007,04:39)
    Nick; That which is born of spirit is spirit. Being born again is a spiritual birth.  The issue isn't being born again, its obedience once you are born again.  God will judge who is accounted worthy to escape the tribulation.  Christ taught us to pray to be accounted worthy to escape the tribulation. Luke 21:36

Hi Steve,
    I disagree.
    Jesus said to seek FIRST the kingdom.
    Many expound earnestly and profoundly on their knowledge but have yet to obey.

kenrch
    Participant

1 Thes. 4:17 “Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and so shall we ever be with the Lord.”

shall be caught up together with them in the clouds

Doesn't this scripture say that we who are alive will be AT THE SAME TIME caught up TOGETHER with those who were dead in Christ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi K,
    I think so.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ June 08 2007,00:33)
    Glancing through the many topics, I have come across questions concerning the rapture, and rather then replying to the individual, I chose to post my own topic on the subject.
    It is obvious that the idea of a rapture is very appealing; after all, who would not want to go to heaven? Infect, I believe this kind of preaching has more people coming to churches, you know, just in case.
    The question is; does the bible really support this idea?
    There are basically three scriptures that most ministers point to, to make their case of a rapture;

1 Cor. 15:51 “Behold, I shew you a mystery; we shall not all sleep but we shall all be changed.”
    v. 52 “In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump; for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”
    1 Thes. 4:17 “Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and so shall we ever be with the Lord.”

We look at these scriptures and want to believe so much what they seem to say, that we read right over what they really say.
    The last trumpet sound is for the dead in Christ only; they are the only once who will hear it. This is what the bible refers to as the first resurrection. Then Paul says; “we which are alive and remain”. What does remain mean? Remain alive until their death; then, at the moment of their death, in an instant they are changed.
    From the day the first resurrection occurred, no saint will have to spend any time in the grave, his change will come before we, who are alive, will even know he is dead.
    There are two scriptures that point to that;

Dan. 12:12 “Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.”

Waiting is done in the grave, coming to the end of those days of waiting, or the first resurrection, is being alive.

Rev. 14:13 “And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, write, blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth; Yea, saith the Spirit that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.”

Blessed are the dead, dead to this world but alive in Christ;

Col. 3:3 “For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.”

All your labours will rest at death, but the work for the kingdom of God, that you started when alive, will follow you.
    All the saints that will rule and reign with Christ, have to be trained for their position. How much training do you have in ruling as a king, or in the responsibilities of a priest?

Rev. 5:10 “And hast made us unto our God kings and priest; and we shall reign on the earth.”

There is one scripture that makes me wonder why it is never mentioned;

1 Thes. 4:16 “For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel,…”

It seems to me, Christ is coming down to this earth, and not the other way around. And yes. there is another scripture that is completely over looked;

1 Cor. 15:36 “Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die.”

You can not be resurrected unless you die first. Then in an instant, you will be met by the Lord and all the saints, in the air, the spirit world. You remember, Jesus was trying to explain what a spirit is to Nicodemus? John 3:6+8. That is what Paul refers to when he said, meet the Lord in the air.
    We also need to understand that only the resurrected saints will ever see Jesus face to face, and hear is the reason why?

Rev. 1:16 “And he had in his right hand seven stars; and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword; and his countanance was as the sun shineth in his strength.”

Jesus is now a divine, glorified spirit being. For any human to look at him, would be like looking at an atomic explosion. What we will see is his glory shining from behind a cloud, he is protecting us. Remember Paul, he saw Jesus for just a moment and was blinded, Acts 9:17. This may come as a surprise or even shock to some, but you know, Jesus told us;

John 14:19 “Yet a little while, and the WORLD seeth me no    
    more,…”

Study carefully, prove all things!

I will post a study on Antichrist soon, in which I will explain the 1335 days from Dan. 12:12, in greater detail.
    I am a two finger typer, and for today that's all.
    Oh, I am used to criticism.

The last trumpet sound is for the dead in Christ only; they are the only once who will hear it. This is what the bible refers to as the first resurrection. Then Paul says; “we which are alive and remain”. What does remain mean? Remain alive until their death; then, at the moment of their death, in an instant they are changed.
    From the day the first resurrection occurred, no saint will have to spend any time in the grave, his change will come before we, who are alive, will even know he is dead.

But MIM, 1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Those who are alive and remain will be caught up “together” with those dead in Christ, Right?

IM4Truth
    Participant

Mr. Steve
    Please read my topic, “The image of the beast”;
    you find it under “Biblical Prophecy”

acertainchap
    Participant

Even if there isn't a rapture – which I'm positive that there will be – there would have to be a great calamity or problem affecting the whole world that kicks off The Great Tribulation and the rise of the antichrist. Could it be an attack on Israel? I feel bad for them in that they are surrounded 22 to 1 by 22 Arab states/nations.

kenrch
    Participant

RAPTURE?

Rev 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
    Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
    Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Mr. Steve
    Participant

Nick;

You can't do the Will of Christ without being born again of the spirit.

Steven

Mr. Steve
    Participant

Kenrch;

You have quoted the on point scriptures in Revelation for the rapture. Nice find. Escaping the tribulation isn't a matter of being born again only, it demands obedience. Take heed that no man take thy crown.

Steven

Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ June 08 2007,00:33)
    Glancing through the many topics, I have come across questions concerning the rapture, and rather then replying to the individual, I chose to post my own topic on the subject.
    It is obvious that the idea of a rapture is very appealing; after all, who would not want to go to heaven? Infect, I believe this kind of preaching has more people coming to churches, you know, just in case.
    The question is; does the bible really support this idea?
    There are basically three scriptures that most ministers point to, to make their case of a rapture;

1 Cor. 15:51 “Behold, I shew you a mystery; we shall not all sleep but we shall all be changed.”
    v. 52 “In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump; for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”

We look at these scriptures and want to believe so much what they seem to say, that we read right over what they really say.
    There are two scriptures that point to that;

Dan. 12:12 “Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.”

Waiting is done in the grave, coming to the end of those days of waiting, or the first resurrection, is being alive.

Rev. 14:13 “And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, write, blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth; Yea, saith the Spirit that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.”

Blessed are the dead, dead to this world but alive in Christ;

Col. 3:3 “For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.”

All your labours will rest at death, but the work for the kingdom of God, that you started when alive, will follow you.
    All the saints that will rule and reign with Christ, have to be trained for their position. How much training do you have in ruling as a king, or in the responsibilities of a priest?

Rev. 5:10 “And hast made us unto our God kings and priest; and we shall reign on the earth.”

There is one scripture that makes me wonder why it is never mentioned;

1 Thes. 4:16 “For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel,…”

It seems to me, Christ is coming down to this earth, and not the other way around. And yes. there is another scripture that is completely over looked;

1 Cor. 15:36 “Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die.”

You can not be resurrected unless you die first. Then in an instant, you will be met by the Lord and all the saints, in the air, the spirit world. You remember, Jesus was trying to explain what a spirit is to Nicodemus? John 3:6+8. That is what Paul refers to when he said, meet the Lord in the air.
    We also need to understand that only the resurrected saints will ever see Jesus face to face, and hear is the reason why?

Rev. 1:16 “And he had in his right hand seven stars; and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword; and his countanance was as the sun shineth in his strength.”

Jesus is now a divine, glorified spirit being. For any human to look at him, would be like looking at an atomic explosion. What we will see is his glory shining from behind a cloud, he is protecting us. Remember Paul, he saw Jesus for just a moment and was blinded, Acts 9:17. This may come as a surprise or even shock to some, but you know, Jesus told us;

John 14:19 “Yet a little while, and the WORLD seeth me no    
    more,…”

Study carefully, prove all things!

I will post a study on Antichrist soon, in which I will explain the 1335 days from Dan. 12:12, in greater detail.
    I am a two finger typer, and for today that's all.
    Oh, I am used to criticism.

Hi IAM4Truth:

I am not sure that I am understanding what you are saying here.  Are you saying that there is no rapture or catching away of the church to meet the Lord in the air?  Are you saying that the Lord will descend when he comes for the church to the earth and establish his kingdom on earth at that time?

My understanding based on the scriptures that you quoted is that there will be an event that is commonly called the rapture.

The scripture states:

4:15
    For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  
    4:16
    For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  
    4:17
    Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  

The word “remain” in verse 17 probably means survive because my understanding is that Christians will be here 45 days from the onset of the Great Tribulation and then the body of Christ will be raptured or caught away to be with the Lord.  Verse 17 also states “to meet the Lord in the air”, and so he is not coming all the way down to earth.

The following verse of scripture will tell you why Paul says “remain”.

Matthew 24:21
    For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.  
    24:22
    And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.  

Relative to the 45 days of the Great Tribulation that Christians who are alive at that time and remain unto the coming of the Lord , the following scripture is where I get my understanding:

Daniel 12:11
    And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.  
    12:12
    Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

When the Abomination of desolation is set up, the Great Tribulation will begin.  There will be 1290 days from the time that the Jews are stopped from offering animal sacrifices by the Anti-Christ until the time that the Abomination of desolation is set up, and 1335 days until the rapture which is a period of 45 days from the onset of the Great Tribulation, 1335-1290 = 45 days.

24:29
    Immediately * * after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:  
    24:30
    And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.  
    24:31
    And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other *.  

4:15
    For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  
    4:16
    For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  
    4:17
    Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  
    4:18
    Wherefore comfort one another with these words.  

22:20
    He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

God Bless

IM4Truth
    Participant

Hi 942767, thank you for your inquiry.

Yes, that is what I'm saying, there is no rapture, it's not biblical.
    The church are the saints, who have paid with their lives, proven their faith and loyalty to Christ and the Father. They are all those who suffered, first under the Romans, and then under Antichrist, and there are still those that have to suffer in some parts of the world today.
    There was a time set for those that waited in their graves, Dan. 12:12. This waiting started with the reign of Antichrist, 565 A.D., and ended 1335 years later.
    Daniel also writes about, “in the days of these kings”, Dan. 2:44, God will set up his kingdom. “These Kings” is a reference to the ten toes, v.42. The ten toes represent all the kings/nation, that will make up “head number eight”; mans final attempt for a one world government. We have been living in “the days of these kings” since 1946, they are “The United Nation”.
    Setting up God's kingdom means, resurrecting all the dead saints first, and then training them for their position in Christs millennium. Those saints who are alive, who may just been born when Christ returned, will be changed, become spirit beings, at the moment of their death, no waiting in a grave; instantly they are caught up in the air, the spirit world.
    I will address Matt. 24:21 momentarilly.
    God bless

IM4Truth
    Participant

Hello again, 942767

Matt. 24:21 was a prophecy for the Jewish People. During the second World War the Jews suffered their greatest persecution; over 6 million Jews were killed. Every now and then, there are documentaries on TV, with footing showing just how bad they had to suffer. Jesus said, never again so bad, but there is still one more tribulation they have to endure, and we are not far from it. (more on this when I respond to Matt. 24:29)
    Had those days not been shortened, had Germany won the war, no flesh -no Jew- would be alive today. This prophecy is also found in Jer. 30:7, and in Dan. 12:1.

Dan. 12:11, the daily sacrifice is a reference to Christ ongoing, never to be repeated sacrifice; which we can offer up daily for our sins and be forgiven. The abomination that made it desolate, destroyed the true meaning of it, was the setting up of the Catholic mass sacrifice. The Catholic Church teaches, to be forgiven of your daily sins, Christ has to die for you again and again, which occurs during the mass sacrifice. Contrary to what the bible teaches in Heb. 10:10, and in Col. 2:13.
    The need to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem, is only in the minds of those that don't understand the sacrifice of Christ, or don't believe in it, mainly Jews.
    Christ is building a temple, not made with hands, but made up by saints, 2 Cor. 6:16. The offering and sacrificing of animals was stopped in 70 A.D. God had to have it destroyed to show, there is no need for it anymore.
    I will be back to address Matt. 24:29

God bless

Participant

Hi IAM4Truth:

You say:

Yes, that is what I'm saying, there is no rapture, it's not biblical.

While the word “rapture” does not appear in the bible, I have given my understanding of this and I do believe that it is biblical.

You say:

The church are the saints, who have paid with their lives, proven their faith and loyalty to Christ and the Father. They are all those who suffered, first under the Romans, and then under Antichrist, and there are still those that have to suffer in some parts of the world today.
    There was a time set for those that waited in their graves, Dan. 12:12. This waiting started with the reign of Antichrist, 565 A.D., and ended 1335 years later.

If there was a time period set for these saints mentioned above to wait in their graves and it ended 1335 years from 565 A.D..  And so, where are these saints now?

You say:

Daniel also writes about, “in the days of these kings”, Dan. 2:44, God will set up his kingdom. “These Kings” is a reference to the ten toes, v.42. The ten toes represent all the kings/nation, that will make up “head number eight”; mans final attempt for a one world government. We have been living in “the days of these kings” since 1946, they are “The United Nation”.

The scripture Daniel 2:44 states:

44 And in the days F18 of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

I am not sure, you may be right in that you say it is referring to the ten kings, but I am inclined to believe that it is referring to the four kingdoms beginning with the Babylonian kingdom and culminating with the Roman Empire which was divided, the toes being partly iron and partly clay.  I believe that I know about the iron, but what about the clay.  Does this refer to the Jews who were part of this kingdom?  I am not sure of this.  About the United Nations, I believe that this speculation on your part.

You say:

Setting up God's kingdom means, resurrecting all the dead saints first, and then training them for their position in Christs millennium. Those saints who are alive, who may just been born when Christ returned, will be changed, become spirit beings, at the moment of their death, no waiting in a grave; instantly they are caught up in the air, the spirit world.

My understanding is that we are being trained for whatever position that we are to have in the Kingdom of God whether in the here and now or in the millenium, is happening here and now.  My understanding is that the church who will rule and reign with Christ during the 1000 year period will be judging the dead who will be raised after the 1000 years to incur their judgment.

Relative to judging the dead, I am basing my understanding on the following scripture:

1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? 2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? 3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? 4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.

I don't quite understand what you are saying by the following:

Those saints who are alive, who may just been born when Christ returned, will be changed, become spirit beings, at the moment of their death, no waiting in a grave; instantly they are caught up in the air, the spirit world.

Our spirit as born again Christians is being formed as we learn to apply the Word in our daily lives.  We are already spirit beings.  What will be changed is that we will receive a spiritual body.  Our flesh bodies are mortal.  In order to inherit eternal life we will have to have a new body.  Below are scriptures to support this understanding:

42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Also,

. 50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, F60 where is thy victory?

Matt. 24:21 was a prophecy for the Jewish People. During the second World War the Jews suffered their greatest persecution; over 6 million Jews were killed. Every now and then, there are documentaries on TV, with footing showing just how bad they had to suffer. Jesus said, never again so bad, but there is still one more tribulation they have to endure, and we are not far from it. (more on this when I respond to Matt. 24:29)
    Had those days not been shortened, had Germany won the war, no flesh -no Jew- would be alive today. This prophecy is also found in Jer. 30:7, and in Dan. 12:

While it i
    s true that the Jews did suffer as you say during the Holocost, I believe that the Great Tribulation is not confined to the Jews but will be a global event.  While there are prophecies that pertain specifically to the Jews, such the prophecy relative to Titus destroying the temple, the scriptures are written to the disciples of the Lord Jesus so that we will know what is to come.

The suffering of the Jews at the hand of Hitler is why the world is sympathetic to the Jews having thier own nation, and it is God's purpose for them to exist as a nation again in this end time so that the gospel can be preached to them again as a nation, and so that end time events relative to the rebuilding of the temple, and the Anti-Christ setting himself up there showing himself to be God can be fulfilled.  Remember the Jews who do not believe Jesus is the Messiah are still awaiting their Messiah.

You say:

Dan. 12:11, the daily sacrifice is a reference to Christ ongoing, never to be repeated sacrifice; which we can offer up daily for our sins and be forgiven. The abomination that made it desolate, destroyed the true meaning of it, was the setting up of the Catholic mass sacrifice. The Catholic Church teaches, to be forgiven of your daily sins, Christ has to die for you again and again, which occurs during the  mass sacrifice. Contrary to what the bible teaches in Heb. 10:10, and in Col. 2:13.
    The need to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem, is only in the minds of those that don't understand the sacrifice of Christ, or don't believe in it, mainly Jews.
    Christ is building a temple, not made with hands, but made up by saints, 2 Cor. 6:16. The offering and sacrificing of animals was stopped in 70 A.D. God  had to have it destroyed to show, there is no need for it anymore.

While it is true that there is not need for any further sacrifice for sins in that our Lord is the perfect sacrifice, and need not ever be repeated, the Jews who do not believe that Jesus is the Messiah, do not know this, and therefore, there is a movement by Jews at this very moment to rebuild the temple and begin offering animal sacrifices as they did in the Old Testament.  They do not offer them now because the Muslim's Mosques are on the the Temple site, and so, I don't know exactly how these Mosques will be destroyed to allow the Temple to be rebuilt, and these animal sacrifices to be offered again, but I believe that this will materialize, and that the Anti-Christ will stop the Jews from offering these sacrifices as I have already discussed.

Relative to the Eucharist, the Catholic church believes in “Transubstantiantion” meaning that the bread and the blood in communion actually is the literal body and blood of Jesus. By doing this they believe that they are obeying what Jesus said about eating his flesh and drinking his blood.  Is that what you are saying by indicating that they believe that Jesus has to die over and over again for their sins?

God Bless

Participant

Hi IAM4Truth:

I believe that following scriptures allso show that we are being trained for whatever position God has for us here and now:

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13 Till we all come in F10 the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

And,

11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. 12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

God Bless

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account