The Rapture

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Marlin1
    Participant

Hi T,

Mt 17:11 Jesus replied, “To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things.

Did Jesus Lie here?

Did John RESTORE ALL THINGS?

God bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 17 2012,12:03)
    Hi T,

Did Jesus Lie here?

Did John RESTORE ALL THINGS?

God bless
    Marlin

m1

Mt 17:12 But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished

you do not believe Christ ?????

CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT HE AS ALREADY COME  IT WAS JOHN THE BAPTIST

what is it that prevent you to understand it

John restored the way to God ,that is what counts all other thing is for Christ to do at his return,

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Marlin,

Please don't let those who criticize (no names) stop you from expressing what you really believe!
    Thank you very much for your explanation of what you believe Rev.10:7 to mean!
    I have seen some mouse-up because of the responses they get.

Since I have no ego (something I starved to death long ago), I don't let anybody
    or anything dissuade me form doing what I believe is the right thing to do.

Right now I'm in the middle of something, but I will
    be giving you my take on Rev.10:7 very soon my friend!
    As you already know it's going to be a bit different from yours.

I'm glad to hear that even though you don't agree with me “YET”, you still
    enjoy hearing my views on many different biblical doctrines. (see Deut.32:1-3)

I've been studying the bible for over 40 years, and in that time
    I have learned some pretty incredible truths about God.

I have NEVER been caught up in any religious institutions, as I believe
    they are God's spiritual prison for wild birds. (see Isaiah 42:22-24)

Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers:
    the snare is broken, and we are escaped. (Psalms 124:7)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 17 2012,13:24)
    Hi Marlin,

Please don't let those who criticize (no names) stop you from expressing what you really believe!
    Thank you very much for your explanation of what you believe Rev.10:7 to mean!
    I have seen some mouse-up because of the responses they get.

Since I have no ego (something I starved to death long ago), I don't let anybody
    or anything dissuade me form doing what I believe is the right thing to do.

Right now I'm in the middle of something, but I will
    be giving you my take on Rev.10:7 very soon my friend!
    As you already know it's going to be a bit different from yours.

I'm glad to hear that even though you don't agree with me “YET”, you still
    enjoy hearing my views on many different biblical doctrines. (see Deut.32:1-3)

I have NEVER been caught up in any religious institutions, as I believe
    they are God's spiritual prison for wild birds. (see Isaiah 42:22-24)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

edj

Since I have no ego (something I starved to death long ago)

this is an OXYMORON,

ANY WAY GOD GIVES THE LIGHT TO WHOEVER SEARCH FOR HIM TRUTHFULLY WITH ALL HIS HEART AND SOUL ,

STUDY YEARS HAVE NO EFFECT ON THIS (just for your info if have 51 years study :D :D )

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,
    At the risk of diverting the thread your negative ideas about the uplifting of the saved to meet Yashua, your teaching about the second coming having already occurred, your promotion of the KJV alone at the expense of all others and defense of faulty translation are some issues.

We all must be prepared to let go of our securirty blankets to move on.

However you are a very positive contributor on most other matters and your inspiration is undoubted.

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi T,

If you want to be blind then it is willfully blind.  The scripture is plain in Matthew and Mark.  That Elias would come and RESTORE ALL THINGS.  Then He goes on to say that Elias has come in John.  But John did not restore all things.  John did exactly what he was suppose to do.

Jesus was talking about two comings of the Elias Spirit.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

religious institutions,as I believe they are God's spiritual prison for wild birds. (see Isaiah 42:22-24)

In this I also agree.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi T,

ANY WAY GOD GIVES THE LIGHT TO WHOEVER SEARCH FOR HIM TRUTHFULLY WITH ALL HIS HEART AND SOUL ,

STUDY YEARS HAVE NO EFFECT ON THIS (just for your info if have 51 years study  :D  :D )

This is not the whole truth,  God gives His Spirit to those who Search For Him, with all their Heart and Soul.  Without the Spirit of God in you, you will never understand His WORD.

God Bless
    Marlin

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 17 2012,06:43)
    Hi Ed,
    At the risk of diverting the thread your negative ideas about the uplifting of the saved to meet Yashua, your teaching about the second coming having already occurred, your promotion of the KJV alone at the expense of all others and defense of faulty translation are some issues.

We all must be prepared to let go of our securirty blankets to move on.

However you are a very positive contributor on most other matters and your inspiration is undoubted.

Hi Nick, thank you, we are all called in the body of Christ to different positions.

“first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers” (1Cor.12:28)

1 Cor 12:20-21 But now are they many members, yet but one body. And the eye cannot say
    unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 17 2012,07:37)
    Hi Ed J,

religious institutions,as I believe they are God's spiritual prison for wild birds. (see Isaiah 42:22-24)

In this I also agree.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,

You and I agree on more things than we disagree on,
    and we certainly have time to work on them!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 17 2012,14:34)
    Hi T,

If you want to be blind then it is willfully blind.  The scripture is plain in Matthew and Mark.  That Elias would come and RESTORE ALL THINGS.  Then He goes on to say that Elias has come in John.  But John did not restore all things.  John did exactly what he was suppose to do.

God Bless
    Marlin

M1

see and instruct me in what i should see what is not there ???

Mt 17:10 The disciples asked him, “Why then do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?”
    Mt 17:12 But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands.”
    Mt 17:13 Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist.

Mt 11:13 For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John.
    Mt 11:14 And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come.
    Mt 11:15 He who has ears, let him hear.

Lk 1:15 for he will be great in the sight of the Lord. He is never to take wine or other fermented drink, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit even from birth.
    Lk 1:16 Many of the people of Israel will he bring back to the Lord their God.
    Lk 1:17 And he will go on before the Lord, in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the fathers to their children and the disobedient to the wisdom of the righteous—to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.”

Mk 9:11 And they asked him, “Why do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?”
    Mk 9:12 Jesus replied, “To be sure, Elijah does come first, and restores all things. Why then is it written that the Son of Man must suffer much and be rejected?
    Mk 9:13 But I tell you, Elijah has come, and they have done to him everything they wished, just as it is written about him.”

Marlin,is there any other scripture that i miss ??? so please show me and so i can see

Marlin1
    Participant

Mt 17:12 But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands.”

Hi T,

Can you not see that verse 11 is a different Elias then verse 12?

And Mark is even more plain.  Jesus shows that He will die between the two times that Elias comes.

Mk 9:12 Jesus replied, “To be sure, Elijah does come first, and restores all things. Why then is it written that the Son of Man must suffer much and be rejected?
    Mk 9:13 But I tell you, Elijah has come, and they have done to him everything they wished, just as it is written about him.”

Can you not see that?

Lk 1:17 And he will go on before the Lord, in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the fathers to their children and the disobedient to the wisdom of the righteous—to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.”

In this scripture, Jesus tells you that John fulfills Mal 3 and a piece of Mal 4.  What about the other part of Mal 4. “Turn the hearts of the children to the fathers”?

Another Elijah to come !

If you can not see this, then it is not for you at this time?

The scriptures are true and Jesus doesn't waste words or lie.

God Bless
    Marlin

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 17 2012,07:37)
    Hi Ed J,

In this I also agree.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin, you do know that the religious institutions is where the rapture doctrine originated; did you not?

The rapture snare is broken

Psalms 11:1 In [The LORD JEHOVAH] put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain?
    “Can a bird fall in a snare upon the earth, where no gin is for him?
          Psalms 124:7-8 Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.

Proverbs 7:19-23 For (Jesus) the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey: He hath taken a bag of money
    with him, and will come home (to rapture us) at the dayppointed. With her much fair speech she caused him to yield,
    with the flattering of her lips she forced him. He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool
    to the correction of the stocks; Till a dart strike through his liver;
    as a bird hasteth to the snare,

and knoweth not that it is for his life.

Ezek 13:17-20 Likewise, thou son of man, set thy face against the daughters of thy people,
    which prophesy out of their own heart; and prophesy thou against them, And say, Thus saith
    the Lord GOD; Woe to the women that sew pillows to all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the
    head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of my people, and will ye save the souls
    alive that come unto you?
    And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces
    of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by your
    lying to my people that hear your (RAPTURE) lies? Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD;
    Behold, I against your
    pillows,
    wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly,

and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

God bless
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 17 2012,15:08)

Hi T,

And Mark is even more plain.  Jesus shows that He will die between the two times that Elias comes.

Can you not see that?

In this scripture, Jesus tells you that John fulfills Mal 3 and a piece of Mal 4.  What about the other part of Mal 4. “Turn the hearts of the children to the fathers”?

Another Elijah to come !

God Bless
    Marlin

M1

God Bless
    Marlin

are you sure of what you are saying and doing ???
    you pick and chose parts of scriptures ignoring the answers to the apostles,
    you ignored what Jesus says,

and then do not show anything and ask me if i can see it ,???

are you on drugs ????

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 17 2012,14:55)

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 17 2012,14:34)
    Hi T,

God Bless
    Marlin

M1

see and instruct me in what i should see what is not there ???

Mt 17:10 The disciples asked him, “Why then do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?”
    Mt 17:13 Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist.

Mt 11:13 For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John.
    Mt 11:14 And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come.
    Mt 11:15 He who has ears, let him hear.

Lk 1:15 for he will be great in the sight of the Lord. He is never to take wine or other fermented drink, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit even from birth.
    Lk 1:16 Many of the people of Israel will he bring back to the Lord their God.

Mk 9:11 And they asked him, “Why do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?”

Marlin,is there any other scripture that i miss ??? so please show me and so i can see

M1

this is the answer you give me ???

Marlin1  

Group: Members
    Posted: Mar. 17 2012,15:08

Hi T,

Can you not see that?

Another Elijah to come !

God Bless
    Marlin

Mal 3:1 “See, I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me.

Mal 4:1 “Surely the day is coming; it will burn like a furnace. All the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble, and that day that is coming will set them on fire,” says the LORD Almighty. “Not a root or a branch will be left to them.
    Mal 4:2 But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. And you will go out and leap like calves released from the stall.

you haven say nothing

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi T,

You search, you will find it.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

The Catching Away comes straight out of the Bible.  Not some man made dogma.

You need to post something, readable, try regular print, not all mixed together.

YOUR SCRIPTURES MAKE ME LAUGH, They have nothing to do with the RAPTURE………  

Also you need to post something that shows catching away, doesn't mean catching away.

In your court
    God Bless
    Marlin

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Marlin,

2 Peter 3:15-16 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation;
    even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
    As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which some things (2Thess.4:16-17) are hard to be understood,
    which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Proverbs 7:19-23 For (Jesus) the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey: He hath taken a bag of money
    with him, and will come home (to rapture us) at the dayppointed. With her much fair speech she caused him to yield,
    with the flattering of her lips she forced him. He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool
    to the correction of the stocks; Till a dart strike through his liver;
    as a bird hasteth to the snare,

and knoweth not that it is for his life.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 17 2012,15:43)
    Hi T,

You search, you will find it.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1

you are not true :( :D :D :D :D :p

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Marlin,

Nahum 3:3-6 The horseman lifteth up both the bright sword and the glittering spear: and
    there is a multitude of slain, and a great number of carcases; and there is none end of their corpses;
    they stumble upon their corpses: Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot,
    the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts. Behold,
    I against thee, saith the LORD of Hosts; and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face, and I will show the nations thy nakedness,
    and the kingdoms thy shame. And I will cast abominable filth upon thee, and make thee vile, and will set thee as a gazingstock.

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account