The Rapture

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 16 2012,04:41)
    Hi Ed J,

You are right, the spirit of accusations that you have, I don't care to have.

God Bless
    Marlin

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 16 2012,04:55)
    Hi Nick,

What is your take on Rev 10:7?
    Since Ed J, refuses to say.

I believe Rev 11:15 is on the same order as Rev 9:13.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,

I thought you just said no accusations?

I don't refuse to answer, I just want your take on Rev.10:7
    before I tell you what it means, since you believe in a PHONEY RAPTURE.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 16 2012,06:43)
    Hi M,
    What version is that?
    The word PROPHET in brackets does not appear in the KJV I am using

Hi Nick,

It's nice to see you are NOW using a real bible!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    I use a variety.
    None is perfect and most are good enough.? NIV

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 16 2012,10:11)
    Hi Nick,

Hi M,
    What version is that?
    The word PROPHET in brackets does not appear in the KJV I am using

KJV
    as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

The mystery, has to come the same way as He has always revealed truth.  Amos 3:7

Hi Marlin,

Are you not overlooking something in your formula? perhaps
    overlooking things is why you believe in a PHONEY RAPTURE?

“God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers
    by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son” (Heb 1:1-2)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 17 2012,00:44)
    Hi T,
    You lack of trust in me or others is not relevant.
    Dig deeper and lay you foundation on rock- the teachings of Yashua.
    Try Lk 8.18

N

you do not understand Christ or God ,believing in God and Christ is talking in truth be truthful,did you never read this in scriptures ?? if you are not truthful in little things why should i trust you for anything ,now if people can 't trust you why should GOD give you anything you may have disqualified you of the price .

a Christian has to be have a truthful and honest live be holy like our father his ,say scriptures ,don't want to do it your not of Christ flock

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,
    You seem to have certain fixed dogmas and whoever believes differently is obviously believing falsehoods to you.
    You comb the bible for verses you think support your ideas but most don't.
    Why is this?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Stay in your darkened gloom.
    Light passes you by daily and you see so little.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 16 2012,19:13)
    if you are not truthful in little things why should i trust you for anything  

Hi Pierre,

Just because Nick says:   'None is perfect and most are good enough.'    …does not mean we cannot trust what he says.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 16 2012,19:15)
    Hi Ed,
    You seem to have certain fixed dogmas and whoever believes differently is obviously believing falsehoods to you.
    Why is this?

Hi Nick,

What are you saying? …please elaborate??

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 17 2012,02:16)
    Hi T,

N

all this is because you are not truthful in your quotation of scriptures ,I wander if you believe that they are the word of God ??

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Your doubts multiply.

terraricca
    Participant

N

my doubts are not in God those are solid as a rock ,but it hurts wen i see Christians not being truthful

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Ed,
    Why is this?

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 16 2012,19:16)
    Hi T,

Hi Nick,

You say these two things back to back, one to me and the other to Pierre, could these ideas of yours not be applied to you?  

…if not, why not? (see Psalm 18:25:27 and James 1:23-24)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,
    No doubt.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 16 2012,19:18)

Hi Ed,
    Why is this?

Hi Nick,

What are you saying?    …please elaborate??

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Nick,

I want to explore what you said to me, can you elaborate
    on what you mean, so I can address it?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 17 2012,02:29)
    Hi Ed,
    No doubt.

N

Having no doubts does not save ,Pharisees had no doubts either Saul of tarsus

Marlin1
    Participant

“God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Hi Ed J,
    I am rolling on the floor with laughter…….

You are a very funny Guy.

I will restore, say the LORD

I am waiting on to hear what you have to say about Rev 10:7?

Even though your interpretation of things is very far fetched, to say the least.  I would still like to see what you believe.

God Bless
    Marlin

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 17 2012,02:45)

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Hi Ed J,
    I am rolling on the floor with laughter…….

You are a very funny Guy.

I will restore, say the LORD

I am waiting on to hear what you have to say about Rev 10:7?

Even though your interpretation of things is very far fetched, to say the least.  I would still like to see what you believe.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,

As I'm waiting to hear your explanation of Rev 10:7 FIRST?

God bless

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi All,

REVELATION 10:7 † But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

I believe that this speaks of a Prophet to come in the last age and share the truth about all that has been corrupted.  And just like Jesus was rejected this Prophet will be rejected by most.

I believe he will come with the Spirit of Elijah, just as Jesus said in
    MATTHEW 17:11 † And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.

MARK 9:12 † And he answered and told them, Elias verily cometh first, and restoreth all things;…….

What kind of condition will we be in when the son of man (prophet) is revealed.
    LUKE 17:26  †     And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
    27     †     They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
    28     †     Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
    29     †     But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
    30 † Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

If you noticed it is a  Son of Man ministry. (Prophet)

AMOS 3:7 †     Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
    So the last message comes and then all that is left is Judgement.

MALACHI 4:1 †  For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
    2     †     But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
    3     †     And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.
    4     †     Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
    5     †     Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
    6     †     And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

God's ways never change, how He did things to begin with, He does things to end.

God will always supply a way out and He will leave the choices to us.  Every true seed of God will come to the truth, the rest crucify the Son of God afresh.

Man uses the bible and twist it, to his own destruction.
    All of you know that we each have a different doctrine and without God fixing it with a truly vindicated prophet, we are not going to make it.  For God is One and His Truth is One and everything else comes from the evil one.

God Bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 17 2012,10:44)
    Hi All,

REVELATION 10:7 † But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

I believe that this speaks of a Prophet to come in the last age and share the truth about all that has been corrupted.  And just like Jesus was rejected this Prophet will be rejected by most.

I believe he will come with the Spirit of Elijah, just as Jesus said in
    MATTHEW 17:11 † And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.

MARK 9:12 † And he answered and told them, Elias verily cometh first, and restoreth all things;…….

What kind of condition will we be in when the son of man (prophet) is revealed.
    LUKE 17:26  †     And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
    27     †     They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
    28     †     Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
    29     †     But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
    30 † Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

If you noticed it is a  Son of Man ministry. (Prophet)

AMOS 3:7 †     Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
    So the last message comes and then all that is left is Judgement.

MALACHI 4:1 †  For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
    2     †     But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
    3     †     And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.
    4     †     Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
    5     †     Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
    6     †     And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

God's ways never change, how He did things to begin with, He does things to end.

God will always supply a way out and He will leave the choices to us.  Every true seed of God will come to the truth, the rest crucify the Son of God afresh.

All of you know that we each have a different doctrine and without God fixing it with a truly vindicated prophet, we are not going to make it.  For God is One and His Truth is One and everything else comes from the evil one.

God Bless
    Marlin

m1

Mt 17:11 Jesus replied, “To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things.
    Mt 17:12 But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands.”

so you will wait in vain ,????

All of you know that we each have a different doctrine and without God fixing it with a truly vindicated prophet, we are not going to make it. For God is One and His Truth is One and everything else comes from the evil one.

I do not believe that we have to join anyone but God and be one in our spirit with him and Christ ,fellowship can be a trap in many ways ;we have to love God and Christ above all other things ,this mean what it says ,

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account