The Prophecy of Jesus

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello, as a new member I would like to start attributing to your boards, I am a theologian and an apologist, and I'd like to strengthen your faith through fact.

The prophecy that Jesus fulfilled, many prophecies. A math college figured out the chance that some one might by chance fulfill all of these.

They found this…

The chance of fulfilling all of them randomly is

1 to 10 to the 150th power (around there) for you who are scientifically interested, that is over twice the amount of the atoms in the universe (the 10 to 150th power) meaning by chance to fulfill these, would be at… virtually ZERO

seekingtruth
    Participant

Theologian-and-Apologist,
    Welcome, look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Wm

Anyways, God put things like that down to make you KNOW that Christ is God, and other things of the such. Thank you for welcoming me here.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TaA,
    Is he the God he spoke of in Jn 20.17?
    Is he the God Paul spoke of in 1Cor 8?

Why should we believe you if he says he has a God?
    Are we not following him?

Can you phrase it differently, I'm having trouble understanding what you said.

Anyways, I was meaning as in the Lord God gave Christians evidence for their beliefs.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Rev19
    : worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

So the recorded words of Jesus are directly from the Spirit of God. That same Spirit inspired the prophets of old.

1Peter1
    9Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

10Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

11Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

12Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

So the Spirit reminds us of the words of Jesus, glorify him, and and reveal the future.
    Rev16
    13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

terraricca
    Participant

Mike

In Jesus's existence prior to being made as a human being, he was not yet the seed of Eve. So if this was a prophecy about the HUMAN BEING Jesus, it would have to be a future situation, for Jesus was not yet a human being, and therefore not yet the seed of Eve.

but the fact that Satan corrupted the first couple of humans this is the time all is done to reverse all things back to God

and so the seed is Christ ,

just as i believe that the curse is not addressed to the snake but to the one behind the snake,

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Mike

Ro 4:25 He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification.
    1Co 15:3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance : that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
    Gal 1:4 who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father,
    1Jn 2:2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.
    1Jn 4:10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

when did sin begin ? at the garden of Eden right ?

and so the sacrifice came at Christ dead,

Mt 10:15 I tell you the truth, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town

Mt 11:22 But I tell you, it will be more bearable for Tyre and Sidon on the day of judgment than for you.
    Mt 11:24 But I tell you that it will be more bearable for Sodom on the day of judgment than for you.”

Mt 12:41 The men of Nineveh will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for they repented at the preaching of Jonah, and now one greater than Jonah is here.

Mt 12:42 The Queen of the South will rise at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for she came from the ends of the earth to listen to Solomon’s wisdom, and now one greater than Solomon is here.

Ro 5:16 Again, the gift of God is not like the result of the one man’s sin: The judgment followed one sin and brought condemnation, but the gift followed many trespasses and brought justification.

2Co 5:10 For we must all (men) appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad

2Pe 2:4 For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment;

Jude 1:6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

so this is the start of God s plan Gen 3;15 and like God says my words do not come back to me without effect,

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Pierre

Sin began when Lucifer rebelled against God, loooooong before Adam and Eve.

Georg

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account