The only god who is

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 665 total)
  • Author

Quote (JustAskin @ April 08 2010,20:35)
    There is no new refekation that supports trinity,…

Prove it!

Without your little support group who just nip at our heels like little badgers with no substance.

Just you and me! Come on since you are so sure you can disprove the Trinity!

Didn't you say that you are like the Holy Spirit sent to show me how small I am?

This is your chance your majesty!

What da ya say, eh?

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

hi WJ,
    The trinity is not written.
    Such teaching is not found in the mouth of any of God's servants.

That is proof

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 09 2010,13:24)

Quote (JustAskin @ April 08 2010,20:35)
    There is no new refekation that supports trinity,…

Prove it!

Without your little support group who just nip at our heels like little badgers with no substance.

Just you and me! Come on since you are so sure you can disprove the Trinity!

Didn't you say that you are like the Holy Spirit sent to show me how small I am?

This is your chance your majesty!

What da ya say, eh?

WJ

WJ

it looks like the talk of the devil do it,do it ,do it,

common do it common do it,

take on my way do it.

common alone just you and me ,yea untill TT shows up

all things have been said to you many times over your spirit is not from God.

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 08 2010,16:44)
    Hi LU,

So where was the SOUL, in the verse you quote, when it was redeemed?

Sheol in the earth is the home of the souls of natural men after death.
    Hades could not hold Jesus and neither can the gates of hades hold the sons of God who go to the mansions of Christ.

But the soul is not the spirit.
    The spirit returns to God at death.[ecc12]
     The spirit of man finds no further mention after death in scripture.

Those who live after death do so by the living Spirit of God

Nick,
    The author speaks about when he is dead, God receives the soul.

You are correct that the soul is not the spirit and I never said it was. Both spirit and soul return to God and they receive a new heavenly body to dwell forever in.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi LU,
    No it speaks of SHEOL.

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 09 2010,00:24)
    Hi LU,
    No it speaks of SHEOL.

Nick,
    Here is that part of the passage:

15 But God will redeem my soul from the power of Sheol, For He will receive me.

If God redeemed our soul from the power of hell, that doesn't mean that we went to hell but that hell had no power over us. I don't think this matters to answer your question as to our soul going to be with God…it does go to be with God and so does our spirit, to inhabit our new body.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi LU,
    The common myth is that folk go to heaven when they die.
    The meek shall inherit the earth.

Lightenup
    Participant

Well, Nick, you are getting off topic. Maybe you should find a thread for that.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 09 2010,16:35)
    Hi LU,

nick
    you see here is the typical answer of twisters,this is LU says;;
    Well, Nick, you are getting off topic. Maybe you should find a thread for that

this answer stand for “can't answer so you should be of topic.

what spirit is driving those people ???they say to have knowledge of how to worship God and Christ ,but they have no clue of what the bible teaches about themselves.if they obey the words of Christ.

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 09 2010,14:00)

Hi LU,

nick
    you see here is the typical answer of twisters,this is  LU says;;
    Well, Nick, you are getting off topic.  Maybe you should find a thread for that

what spirit is driving those people ???they say to have knowledge of how to worship God and Christ ,but they have no clue of what the bible teaches about themselves.if they obey the words of Christ.

terraricca,
    Maybe you can ask someone to twist your words a bit and correct some spelling errors, they might make sense and actually form a complete sentence.

you see here is the typical answer of twisters,this is LU says;;

they say to have knowledge of how to worship God and Christ ,but they have no clue of what the bible teaches about themselves.if they obey the words of Christ.

:;):

JustAskin
    Participant

WJ,
    Why do you ask me to prove a perceived benefit to you?

Surely it is for you to prove that there is new revelation that supports trinity, not for me to prove there isn't?

The challenge is yours.

The challenge is on. Set it up, please.

Funny how this is my third post saying 'challenge' and yet you have not responded ti the previous two.

If I had eritten some derogatory thing you would have soon been posting back.

Even TT seems to have skipped past them.

And so you call me out as if I was hiding.

My debunk was simply about the Holy Spirit, that single point debate goes nowhere. Include in a larger debate, yes.

The Holy Spirit is God's Spirit. What is there to debate about that. It is a moot argument.

Only trinitarians want to turn it into a separate person and the debate would go like this:
    'He is God'
    'No, it is not, it is God's Spirit, Spirit of God'
    'No, He is God, he has the knowledge of God'
    'yes, because it is the Spirit of God that searches the inner thoughts of God, just as the spirit of Man searches the inner thoughts of Man'

Get the drift?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ April 10 2010,10:15)

Hi LU,

nick

terraricca,
    Maybe you can ask someone to twist your words a bit and correct some spelling errors, they might make sense and actually form a complete sentence.  

they say to have knowledge of how to worship God and Christ ,but they have no clue of what the bible teaches about themselves.if they obey the words of Christ.

LU

this could be the reason why you do not understand the scriptures as well ,they are not written the way you would like to ,
    so you have to change them and interpret them as you feel and see fit

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 09 2010,20:16)

Hi LU,

nick

terraricca,

LU

this could be the reason why you do not understand the scriptures as well ,they are not written the way you would like to ,

Funny thing terraricca,
    I was thinking that since it is a challenge for you to write, it was a problem for you to comprehend what you read too. Maybe you should think about that. It is ok, not everybody can read and write. Maybe you can listen to the Bible on CD. That is a good approach for the auditory learner.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ April 10 2010,14:38)

Quote (terraricca @ April 09 2010,20:16)

Hi LU,

nick

terraricca,

LU

Funny thing terraricca,
    I was thinking that since it is a challenge for you to write, it was a problem for you to comprehend what you read too.  Maybe you should think about that.  It is ok, not everybody can read and write.  Maybe you can listen to the Bible on CD.  That is a good approach for the auditory learner.

hi LU

thanks for your advise i will try to fallow it ,
    and will try to improve my written skills ,
    but i hope i did not twist or make you miss understand scriptures??
    if i do please let me know.

Lightenup
    Participant

Ok terraricca,
    What comes to mind that you have twisted is this: you said the Bible says to “worship the Father only” and as I have pointed out to you, the Bible doesn't say that.  It says to worship the Lord your God and serve Him only, referring to an OT passage.

JustAskin
    Participant

LU,

Do you read in Revelation where an angel twice says to John: 'Worship God'

The angel, in the presence of God and the Lamb (Jesus Christ), said only 'Worship God'.

I have offered Revelation to act as the extreme time example. Do you not read 'God desires Worship from such like as them' elsewhere between Matthew to Jude also?

Please show these examples and why you do not think they are valid renderings of 'Worship God and Him alone', 'Worship God, and only to Him give sacred service'

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ April 10 2010,17:17)
    Ok terraricca,
    What comes to mind that you have twisted is this: you said the Bible says to “worship the Father only” and as I have pointed out to you, the Bible doesn't say that.  It says to worship the Lord your God and serve Him only, referring to an OT passage.

LU

do you think that Jesus after being anointed by his father with the holy spirit ,and then go to be tempted,

he would lie by not believing what the scriptures are saying???

did he not came to fulfill that scripture ??
    if he came to accomplish it ,why would he not trust it ,you do not make sense UL.

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 10 2010,11:14)

Ok terraricca,

LU

do you think that Jesus after being anointed by his father with the holy spirit ,and then go to be tempted,

if he came to accomplish it ,why would he not trust it ,you do not make sense UL.

terraricca,
    Jesus would never lie…He believed the scriptures and knew that He and the Father both made up the “Lord your God” that He was referring to. Remember, He was the “Outstretched Arm” of the Lord God when the statement was originally made.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ April 11 2010,09:00)

Quote (terraricca @ April 10 2010,11:14)

Ok terraricca,

LU

terraricca,
    Jesus would never lie…He believed the scriptures and knew that He and the Father both made up the “Lord your God” that He was referring to. Remember, He was the “Outstretched Arm” of the Lord God when the statement was originally made.

LU

i have no clue what you are talking about;you say;;…He believed the scriptures and knew that He and the Father both made up the “Lord your God”

please explain?????????????

JustAskin
    Participant

Hi all,

Can I just ask, in passing: Is 'the only begotten Son, which is in the bosim of the Father…' correct grammar?

Should it not read '…who…' or is their some significance in the specific word used. Or maybe just a transliteral error?

Like I said, only passing through.

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 665 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account