The Minneapolis bridge collapse

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    acertainchap
    Participant

I am going to pray for all the victims, their families and all the heroes, people looking for survivors. Father God I pray that your spirit will descend upon all these people involved in this incident. In Jesus name, protect them and help the workers find survivors and none more dead. Thank you God also for protecting the 60 children and teachers on that bus that almost collapsed into the river. The power of God was at work, quite the miracle that all the ones on the bus survived.
    I feel bad for everyone involved, but I know that my God will continue to bring about good in this situation. He will bring about good even in the event of this saddening predicament.

:(

Cult Buster
    Participant

Amen.

acertainchap
    Participant

I just found out that the first alarm about this bridge was raised in 1990. 1990, that was seventeen years ago.

:(

IM4Truth
    Participant

This is how I feel about this tragedy, and of course it is my opinion;
    We have only began to see a tragedy, which will from all accounts, repeat it self many times over, over years to come. I have come to the conclusion, that it is to costly to repair all the bridges, that it is cheaper to build new once; and by letting them collapse, the cost of bringing them down is saved also. Never mind the lives lost, that's collateral damage; that's my opinion

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account