The millennium.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    seekingtruth
    Participant

Georg,
    I agree we can learn facts, even knowing word for word the entire Bible but it is only the Holy Spirit that can revel the truths behind it and give us true understanding.

My opinion – Wm

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ Jan. 11 2012,07:57)
    Georg,
    I agree we can learn facts, even knowing word for word the entire Bible but it is only the Holy Spirit that can revel the truths behind it and give us true understanding.

My opinion – Wm

seeking t

how is this happen ?

I do agree with you ;

Pierre

seekingtruth
    Participant

Pierre,
    I believe there is a spiritual element to truth that only God's Spirit can revel to us and I've found that there are also many layers to truth.

My opinion – Wm

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ Jan. 11 2012,10:05)
    Pierre,
    I believe there is a spiritual element to truth that only God's Spirit can revel to us and I've found that there are also many layers to truth.

My opinion – Wm

seekingt

I believe and have experienced that if you are full of LOVE for God ,Gods spirit respond to that love and the knowledge you have acquired in your heart ,can be made to bring enlightenment to you,

Pierre

seekingtruth
    Participant

Pierre,
    Can't argue with that.

Wm

Marlin1
    Participant

I have read this entire topic and have found it to be very good. I found that most of you had the right spirit and I agree with most of what you said, Brothers Wakeup and SeekingTruth.

Thank all
    Marlin

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ Dec. 31 2011,12:58)
    wakeup,
    God will provide perfect justice, and He will exhibit both love and justice through all that will soon take place.

My opinion – Wm

Hi seekingtruth.

Why do you always quote; my opinion?

If it is only your opinion than its worth nothing.

Preach the word with confidence.

I know that you are a humble person.

show the word with all confidence,with scripture for backup.

No heart feelings brother,and peace be with you.

wakeup.

seekingtruth
    Participant

Wakeup,
    No offense on my part brother (or is it sister?)

First point I want to make is; truth is absolute. There are not different versions of truth, just different levels of understanding, in different areas, of one all-encompassing truth.

I believe scriptures are accurate and our most reliable source to truth; nonetheless misunderstandings from culture, idioms, or preconceived concepts can produce perceived errors. To further complicate matters the scriptures were written to a different culture, in a different time, in a different language, and it is only with the help of the Holy Spirit that we can hope to discover some of the truths in them throughout our lifetime.

An opinion is defined as a belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof. Just to be clear I believe I have a positive knowledge of The Father and His Son, just not about them.

Every “opinion” I offer I believe to be truth based on my best honest evaluation of the whole of scriptures. I have studied for over thirty years now with the intent purpose of finding truth, I have read what other have said about truth and at the end of the day I'm left with… “my opinion”. I hate that I've failed, with absolute certainty, put truth in a box. I have very firm beliefs on most issues; but I realize despite having tried my best to understand what it is that scriptures say’s and having continually sought guidance from the Holy Spirit, I could be wrong. If you think about it I do not currently agree with myself of a year ago, and “he” disagrees with myself from the year before that, etc. I don't have all truth yet, I believe this is God's will, having all truth doesn't mean as much to God, as it does to us I think what is important to Him is our being willing to spend our lives in pursuit of it, and to learn of Him in the process, I believe this pleases the Father. Don't get me wrong God wants us to have truth but He is patient.

Romans 14:4 Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand.

What I'm saying is, all I can offer is my opinion, unless Jesus comes down and shows me all truth, all I can do is show how something could of been interpreted differently and how that may fit better with the whole of scripture. After all, I will answer for how I used what was given me, as will everyone else.

Wm

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ Jan. 13 2012,14:22)
    Wakeup,
    No offense on my part brother (or is it sister?)

First point I want to make is; truth is absolute. There are not different versions of truth, just different levels of understanding, in different areas, of one all-encompassing truth.

I believe scriptures are accurate and our most reliable source to truth; nonetheless misunderstandings from culture, idioms, or preconceived concepts can produce perceived errors. To further complicate matters the scriptures were written to a different culture, in a different time, in a different language, and it is only with the help of the Holy Spirit that we can hope to discover some of the truths in them throughout our lifetime.

An opinion is defined as a belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof. Just to be clear I believe I have a positive knowledge of The Father and His Son, just not about them.

Every “opinion” I offer I believe to be truth based on my best honest evaluation of the whole of scriptures. I have studied for over thirty years now with the intent purpose of finding truth, I have read what other have said about truth and at the end of the day I'm left with… “my opinion”. I hate that I've failed, with absolute certainty, put truth in a box. I have very firm beliefs on most issues; but I realize despite having tried my best to understand what it is that scriptures say’s and having continually sought guidance from the Holy Spirit, I could be wrong. If you think about it I do not currently agree with myself of a year ago, and “he” disagrees with myself from the year before that, etc. I don't have all truth yet, I believe this is God's will, having all truth doesn't mean as much to God, as it does to us I think what is important to Him is our being willing to spend our lives in pursuit of it, and to learn of Him in the process, I believe this pleases the Father. Don't get me wrong God wants us to have truth but He is patient.

Romans 14:4 Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand.

What I'm saying is, all I can offer is my opinion, unless Jesus comes down and shows me all truth, all I can do is show how something could of been interpreted differently and how that may fit better with the whole of scripture. After all, I will answer for how I used what was given me, as will everyone else.

Wm

Seekingtruth.

I agree with you; God gives everyone according to his measure. You keep on seeking and you will find.
    What ever truth you have, show it with boldness;not proudly.
    We are living in the last days,and there are many true followers out there that needs to be freed from the prison they are in.(doctrines and traditions.)

thank you bro,

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

seekint

Every “opinion” I offer I believe to be truth based on my best honest evaluation of the whole of scriptures

this is very true ,but few are applying it ;

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 19 2012,05:57)
    seekint

Every “opinion” I offer I believe to be truth based on my best honest evaluation of the whole of scriptures

Terra.

There are many partly truths.

But there is only one truth:

THE WHOLE TRUTH.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 19 2012,19:12)

seekint

Terra.

THE WHOLE TRUTH.

wakeup.

waup

many can make a lie out of an truth, and many uses an truth to hide an lie,

so your argument is only partially true,

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 20 2012,11:53)

seekint

Terra.

THE WHOLE TRUTH.

wakeup.

waup

Terra.

How can a lie be the truth?
    How can a lie made into truth?
    How can black seen as white?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 20 2012,17:52)

seekint

Terra.

THE WHOLE TRUTH.

wakeup.

waup

Terra.

wakeup.

WUP

YOU ARE 75 YEARS OLD ,WERE HAVE YOU BEEN ???
    :D  :D

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 20 2012,22:54)

seekint

Terra.

THE WHOLE TRUTH.

wakeup.

waup

Terra.

wakeup.

WUP

YOU ARE 75 YEARS OLD ,WERE  HAVE YOU BEEN ???

You have a good day; having fun laughing at how silly I look.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 20 2012,17:59)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 20 2012,22:54)

seekint

Terra.

THE WHOLE TRUTH.

wakeup.

waup

Terra.

wakeup.

WUP

YOU ARE 75 YEARS OLD ,WERE  HAVE YOU BEEN ???

You have a good day; having fun laughing at how silly I look.

wakeup

I am 72 and I have seen and heard enough religion, politics, and interpretations of the scriptures ,I am figure that you would have seen those thing as well ,

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

I am not teaching religion,I leave that to others.

The scriptures is my focus.
    I like to learn more and more.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 20 2012,19:05)
    Terra.

wakeup.

then read the scriptures and believe in them and rely on them and make them your live and trust in the word of God because he then release his understanding to you

and stop to assume

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 21 2012,00:10)

Terra.

wakeup.

then read the scriptures and believe in them and rely on them and make them your live and trust in the word of God because he then release his understanding to you

and stop to assume

Terra.

It is hard to teach someone from the bottom,someone that have no foundation regarding prophesies.

You dont even know that the prophesies needs to be put together, here a little and there a little,
    to bring the picture to view.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 20 2012,23:14)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 21 2012,00:10)

Terra.

wakeup.

and stop to assume

Terra.

It is hard to teach someone from the bottom,someone that have no foundation regarding prophesies.

You dont even know that the prophesies needs to be put together, here a little and there a little,
    to bring the picture to view.

wakeup.

:D :D ,you should be glad that it is not you (in your own eyes ) that is lacking that knowledge, and always remember God knows who is his ,

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account