The millennium.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Hi Toby,

What videos?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

toby
    Participant

Hi Ed J.

Part 1:
    http://youtu.be/eBpw2oQrvMM

Part 2:
    http://youtu.be/BCcGaTRwG_4

Part 3:
    http://youtu.be/dWeUNoR30_0

Have you heard of it?
    What's your opinion?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Toby,

I have seen these videos before.
    What do I think of them?   …not to much.

God bless

seekingtruth
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 02 2012,09:34)

Quote (seekingtruth @ Jan. 02 2012,11:06)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 01 2012,09:38)

Quote (seekingtruth @ Dec. 31 2011,12:58)
    wakeup,
    God will provide perfect justice, and He will exhibit both love and justice through all that will soon take place.

My opinion – Wm

Seekingtruth.

Do you believe that the kingdom is here for this 2000yrs,or do you believe that his kingdom is to come?

Both.

In my opinion the Kingdom of God will not be fully realized until satan is thrown out of heaven. Now I believe the Kingdom of God is best defined as where the will of God is accomplished. For the last 2000 years the Kingdom of God has existed on earth, but only in a small way in the midst of those having the Holy Spirit.

Revelation 12:10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

I believe it is at that point (I believe in the near future) there will be great tribulation on earth as both satan, knowing his time is short lashes out and as the Father, begins clearing the way to put all authority under His Son's feet, hence God's will is being accomplished, establishing the Kingdom of God on earth.

My opinion – Wm

Hi Seeking Truth

Satan and his angels were kicked out of heaven when Jesus conquered death and was resurrected.

This has already happened.  They are all here now, on earth.

Rev 12:12   Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them.  Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea!  for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knowest that he hath but a short time.

Rev 12:13   And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman (Zion, Gods true church) which brought forth the man child.

He has gone after the saints even more since Christ's death.  But Christ gave his saints the tools to defeat Satan (knowledge) to know what is good and evil, and to stay away from evil (sin)
    [/i]Ephesians 6:11-18)[/i]

but Satan is so clever, he is not killing christians today, but he has infiltrated himself into the church system.  He gets them by deceit and spreads doctrines of devils throughout the christian community.  He spreads his lies, many of them, take your pick and holds them captive so they cannot receive the truth.

This is the flood that he sends after the seed of the woman (Zion)  he is so subtle, and cunning.  You can't even see him there.  

But the true christians are armed with knowledge and know the depths of Satan, so his devices don't don't affect them, and this makes him so angry.  He finally devises a plan to corner them, and kill them, and this is the introduction of the mark of the beast.  He uses his man, the false prophet to put his plan into action.

But most of those christians who he has deceived in the churches, will take the mark.  He has them already.  The one's he really goes for are the ones with knowledge, and these ones he will corner, as they will refuse the mark.  But he still hasn't won the battle, as we know the saints will be resurrected at Christ's coming.  Therefore the saints will have the final victory.

God bless.

journey42,
    Revelation 12:10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

If this has already happened then the authority of Jesus is in effect.

2 Corinthians 4:4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

1 John 5:19 We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.

But these verses were written after Jesus conquered death and was resurrected. Why is “the whole world under the control of the evil one” and satan The god of this age if the “authority of his Messiah” is in effect.

1 Corinthians 2:7-10 But we speak God’s secret wisdom that has been hidden from everyone until now. God planned this wisdom for our glory. He planned it before the world began. 8 None of the rulers of this world understood this wisdom. If they had understood it, they would not have killed our great and glorious Lord on a cross. 9 But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen no one has ever heard no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.” 10 But God has shown us these things through the Spirit.

I believe that the glory God had planned for us is the age of grace (the Church age). The birth of the child spoke of in Rev 12 was not just Jesus, although he was the head. In the normal birthing process the birth of the head comes first. Then the birth of the body follows after that. The body is, the body of Christ, the true believers for the last 1,978 (and counting) years.

My opinion – Wm

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ Jan. 04 2012,01:41)

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 02 2012,09:34)

Quote (seekingtruth @ Jan. 02 2012,11:06)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 01 2012,09:38)

Quote (seekingtruth @ Dec. 31 2011,12:58)
    wakeup,
    God will provide perfect justice, and He will exhibit both love and justice through all that will soon take place.

My opinion – Wm

Seekingtruth.

Do you believe that the kingdom is here for this 2000yrs,or do you believe that his kingdom is to come?

Both.

In my opinion the Kingdom of God will not be fully realized until satan is thrown out of heaven. Now I believe the Kingdom of God is best defined as where the will of God is accomplished. For the last 2000 years the Kingdom of God has existed on earth, but only in a small way in the midst of those having the Holy Spirit.

I believe it is at that point (I believe in the near future) there will be great tribulation on earth as both satan, knowing his time is short lashes out and as the Father, begins clearing the way to put all authority under His Son's feet, hence God's will is being accomplished, establishing the Kingdom of God on earth.

My opinion – Wm

Hi Seeking Truth

Satan and his angels were kicked out of heaven when Jesus conquered death and was resurrected.

This has already happened.  They are all here now, on earth.

Rev 12:12   Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them.  Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea!  for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knowest that he hath but a short time.

Rev 12:13   And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman (Zion, Gods true church) which brought forth the man child.

He has gone after the saints even more since Christ's death.  But Christ gave his saints the tools to defeat Satan (knowledge) to know what is good and evil, and to stay away from evil (sin)
    [/i]Ephesians 6:11-18)[/i]

but Satan is so clever, he is not killing christians today, but he has infiltrated himself into the church system.  He gets them by deceit and spreads doctrines of devils throughout the christian community.  He spreads his lies, many of them, take your pick and holds them captive so they cannot receive the truth.

This is the flood that he sends after the seed of the woman (Zion)  he is so subtle, and cunning.  You can't even see him there.  

But the true christians are armed with knowledge and know the depths of Satan, so his devices don't don't affect them, and this makes him so angry.  He finally devises a plan to corner them, and kill them, and this is the introduction of the mark of the beast.  He uses his man, the false prophet to put his plan into action.

But most of those christians who he has deceived in the churches, will take the mark.  He has them already.  The one's he really goes for are the ones with knowledge, and these ones he will corner, as they will refuse the mark.  But he still hasn't won the battle, as we know the saints will be resurrected at Christ's coming.  Therefore the saints will have the final victory.

God bless.

journey42,

If this has already happened then the authority of Jesus is in effect.

2 Corinthians 4:4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

1 John 5:19 We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.

But these verses were written after Jesus conquered death and was resurrected. Why is “the whole world under the control of the evil one” and satan The god of this age if the “authority of his Messiah” is in effect.

1 Corinthians 2:7-10 But we speak God’s secret wisdom that has been hidden from everyone until now. God planned this wisdom for our glory. He planned it before the world began. 8 None of the rulers of this world understood this wisdom. If they had understood it, they would not have killed our great and glorious Lord on a cross. 9 But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen no one has ever heard no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.” 10 But God has shown us these things through the Spirit.

I believe that the glory God had planned for us is the age of grace (the Church age). The birth of the child spoke of in Rev 12 was not just Jesus, although he was the head. In the normal birthing process the birth of the head comes first. Then the birth of the body follows after that. The body is, the body of Christ, the true believers for the last 1,978 (and counting) years.

My opinion – Wm

HI SEEKINGTRUTH.

In rev 12: We learn that soon after the resurection;Jesus was cleaning up heaven; he cast out all the bad angels down to this earth.

AND NOW; the next step, and is for 2000yrs now the gospel is preached; and then this earth also will be cleansed,we are coming to that very soon.when this earth will be free from satan for a 1000yrs.(in prison)

THen, the truth will be preached through all the earth by the saints for a 1000yrs. (satan in prison). And knowledge will cover the earth as the sea cover the earth.And who will we be teaching? The remnant of israel; and also the remnant of the gentiles,but they will be outside, in the four quarters of the earth, not in the kingdom.

So,what is happening now, today?
    what is happening now;For 2000 yrs, the GOSPEL HAS BEEN PREACHED IN ALL THE EARTH—FOR A WITNESS—only..
    The christian world does not have that knowledge yet; because satan is here continuously corupting the churches ,for 2000 yrs now.

ONly the true seekers can not be corupted in knowledge,and there are only a few genuine true seekers, that are feeding on the flesh of christ (the holy bible).
    And never touch any strange flesh.(other spiritual books)

For feeding on strange flesh will only distort the truth; for that is what satan wants, and he is successful today.

I am happy to answer all your genuine questions brother,and you dont have
    to agree,but use scripture.

peace to you.

wakeup.

seekingtruth
    Participant

Wakeup,
    I believe we agree for the most part, except for the one major exception. But our disagreement has no eternal consequences for either of us (in my opinion) so why don't we agree to disagree on this point. Thank you for taking the time to correspond with me.

Wm

toby
    Participant

AND NOW; the next step, and is for 2000yrs now  the gospel is preached; and then this earth also will be cleansed,we are coming to that very soon.when this earth will be free from satan for a 1000yrs.(in prison)

THen, the truth will be preached through all the earth by the saints for a 1000yrs.  (satan in prison). And knowledge will cover the earth as the sea cover the earth.

Hi Wakeup.  Do you see a problem with this?  
    You say for 2000 years the gospel is preached – which it has been. (Knowledge fills the Earth for those who want to hear it)…that is true.  

Then you say 'Satan will be bound one thousand years – and in this time to come (the thousand years), then the knowledge and truth (The difference between the two times) will fill the Earth.

ok.  I see that.

But think Wakeup.

It says that THEY refused to believe the truth and so be saved, so God sends on them a strong delusion so they will believe a lie. (2nd Thess)

Is there anywhere in the world which has not received knowledge and truth if the Bible is a witness to truth?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (toby @ Jan. 04 2012,15:05)

AND NOW; the next step, and is for 2000yrs now  the gospel is preached; and then this earth also will be cleansed,we are coming to that very soon.when this earth will be free from satan for a 1000yrs.(in prison)

THen, the truth will be preached through all the earth by the saints for a 1000yrs.  (satan in prison). And knowledge will cover the earth as the sea cover the earth.

Hi Wakeup.  Do you see a problem with this?  
    You say for 2000 years the gospel is preached – which it has been. (Knowledge fills the Earth for those who want to hear it)…that is true.  

Then you say 'Satan will be bound one thousand years – and in this time to come (the thousand years), then the knowledge and truth (The difference between the two times) will fill the Earth.

ok.  I see that.

But think Wakeup.

It says that THEY refused to believe the truth and so be saved, so God sends on them a strong delusion so they will believe a lie. (2nd Thess)

Is there anywhere in the world which has not received knowledge and truth if the Bible is a witness to truth?

Hi Toby.

We know that the gospel is preached for 2000yrs now; but because satan has gone in and join the churches,and corrupt them; Therefore we can not achieve true knowledge,but partly,therefore we can be fooled by satans delusion coming.
    Only those with the knowledge of the WHOLE truth,will not be fooled.

But the time will come and soon will,that satan will be locked up for a 1000yrs.The kingdom will be set up,and the saints will teach the remnant of israel,whom God has reserved,in the kingdom,they will be flesh.But the saints will be spirit,
    they will teach them and the teaching will go out to the remnant of the gentiles also,them that have survived the destruction of babylon.THey will be in the four quarters of the earth; not in the kingdom.

The great delusion whom God will send to this world will be before the second coming,so that the lukewarm christians will believe the lie,that satan is going to tell the world.THey will fall for the false prophet,and believe that he is God.Therefore knowledge is most important, it will save your life.

And to have knowledge ,we must feed on the flesh of Christ.

Any more questions Iwill be glad to answer.

God blessyou.

wakeup.

toby
    Participant

Hi Wakeup.

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 05 2012,01:07)

they will teach them and the teaching will go out to the remnant of the gentiles also,them that have survived the destruction of babylon.

But this has already happened.  The Good News of the coming KINGDOM is already being preached as a witness to all the Nations and then it says the end will come.

Matt 24-14.

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The end of what?

The great delusion whom God will send to this world will be before the second coming,so that the lukewarm christians will believe the lie,that satan is going to tell the world.THey will fall for the false prophet,and believe that he is God.Therefore knowledge is most important, it will save your life.

Amen.

So, the most important thing for us, is to do the will of God.

What do you say Babylon is?

Pastry
    Participant

To all

Why did Jesus say, the gospel must be preached in “all” the world?

This is why.

Rom 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Rom 8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

God had predestined a number of people to be called from all nations, and in all generations.
    How could they have answered the call, had they not heard the message?

Jesus told us when he will begin to reign.

Mat 24:29 ¶ Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

What is “the tribulation of those days”?

This is! for the Jews.

Zec 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

And this will be our, the rest of the world, tribulation.

Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

After all that, this.

Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

That will be the beginning of his 1000 year reign.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (toby @ Jan. 06 2012,15:08)
    Hi Wakeup.

they will teach them and the teaching will go out to the remnant of the gentiles also,them that have survived the destruction of babylon.

But this has already happened.  The Good News of the coming KINGDOM is already being preached as a witness to all the Nations and then it says the end will come.

Matt 24-14.

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The end of what?

Amen.

Hi Toby.

The gospel has been preached in all the earth as prophesied by Jesus; but he also said FOR A WITNESS.
    THE CHRISTIAN WORLD HAS NOT RECEIVED THE WHOLE TRUTH,(becauase of the deceiver) THIS WILL ONLY HAPPEN WHEN CHRIST IS RULING, AND THE SAINTS WILL BE THE TEACHERS.THEN GOD SAID;KNOWLEDGE WILL COVER THE EARTH AS THE SEA COVER THE EARTH
    Therefore its not today;and we can see that cant we; DOCTRINE AGAINST DOCTRINE;WARRING EACH OTHER,ARGUING.THIS IS BECAUSE THE SPIRIT IS NOT ONE,ITS DEVIDED.

but the time will come in the kingdom that we all be of the one spirit.

WE gentiles (spiritual Jews) will teach the true natural olive branshes the jews; to provoke them to jealousy,because they have provoked God to jealousy,worshipping other gods.

THANK YOU.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (toby @ Jan. 06 2012,15:08)
    Hi Wakeup.

Matt 24-14.

The end of what?

Amen.

Toby.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO BABYLON IS, READ REV,18.
    IT TELLS YOU ALL ABOUT BABYLON.

WAKEUP.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 07 2012,18:23)
    To all

This is why.

Rom 8:29   For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.  

Rom 8:30   Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.  

God had predestined a number of people to be called from all nations, and in all generations.

Mat 24:29 ¶ Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:  

This is! for the Jews.

Zec 14:2   For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.  

Zec 12:9   And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  

After all that, this.

Mat 24:30   And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.  

Georg

GEORG.

AMEN BROTHER. FOR GOD HAD REVEALED IT TO YOU.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 08 2012,00:15)

To all

This is why.

Rom 8:29   For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.  

Rom 8:30   Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.  

This is! for the Jews.

Zec 14:2   For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.  

Zec 12:9   And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  

After all that, this.

Mat 24:30   And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.  

Georg

GEORG.

wakeup.

No one else could have.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 08 2012,01:16)

To all

This is why.

This is! for the Jews.

After all that, this.

Georg

GEORG.

wakeup.

No one else could have.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Than how can you reveal it to someone else?

God bless

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 10 2012,02:28)

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 08 2012,01:16)

To all

This is why.

This is! for the Jews.

After all that, this.

Georg

GEORG.

wakeup.

No one else could have.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Than how can you reveal it to someone else?

God bless

I can't reveal it, and I can't convince any one; but I can show you, the rest is up to you; but what I can, and will do, is correct your mistakes by showing you the truth.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Georg,

If YOU showed me something that I previously didn't know,
    would that not be YOU revealing it to me?

God bless

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 10 2012,02:57)
    Hi Georg,

If YOU showed me something that I previously didn't know,
    would that not be YOU revealing it to me?

God bless

If you had never known it, yes; but if you did not understand it, it would be showing you something, to look at it differently.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Georg,

Now believing what someone else has said is a different story and
    I believe this is the meaning that you were applying to the word “reveal”,

God bless

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 10 2012,03:30)
    Hi Georg,

Now believing what someone else has said is a different story and
    I believe this is the meaning that you were applying to the word “reveal”,

God bless

I think we can “teach” each other; God does the “revealing”.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account