The millennium.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

The kingdom of God is here now,christ has been ruling for 2000yrs,and satan is, or will be let loose for a little season?
    True or false?

All christian churches, preaching christ,is his kingdom.
    All the bickering, and warring,and accusing each other,is this how Christ is running his kingdom? Are we falsely accusing satan of the wars,and sorrows on this earth; since he is in prison all those yrs? Is satan not guilty? then who is.

I know what Jesus said: ''My kingdom is not of this world.
    satan is the God of this world. Satan did offer Jesus all the kingdoms of this world, So what does that tell us.
    How can he manage his kingdoms and the glory of it, when he is in prison?
    I can smell something dead here,and I can also smell sulphur, and you should too.

The fact is that Christ kingdom is not physically here,but he has begotten us; the true believers,and prepare them for the physical kingdom to come in israel,and he will rule with a rod of iron,and we will teach the remnant of israel,that has been brought back in their land according to his choosing.and we also will teach the remnant of the gentiles that survived the war,and the wrath.

We will teach them for a 1000 yrs; only then,will knowledge cover the earth as the sea cover the eart. Only then,is peace in israel,and no more tears,no more pain,no more wars,no more the abominable.A child will live up to a 100yrs.
    the lion will eat straw.spears turned into pruning hooks.
    THIS IS PARADISE,THE FLESH LIVE THERE.but we the resurected in spirit; have inherit the kingdom; we can go up and down.

One example of the ones that will be brought back,I know for sure RAMAh IS CRYING.Jeremiah 31:15. Thus said the Lord: a voice was heard in RAMAh,lamentation, and bitter weeping; Reachel weeping FOR HER CHILDREN refused to be comforted for her children,because THEY WERE NOT(boys killed by herod)

16. Thus said the Lord: refrain from thy voice from weeping,and thine eyes from tears: FOR THY WORK SHALL BE REWARDED,SAITH THE LORD; AND THEY SHALL COME AGAIN FROM THE LAND OF OF THE ENEMY(the grave).

17. And there is HOPE IN THINE END,saith the Lord,that thy children shall come AGAIN TO THEIR OWN BORDER(israel).

Every generation of the israelites,God has reserved a remnant,according to his choice,and also today; but only the israelites: In the days of elijah, God has reseved 7000.(1 king19:18).read also Jer. 50:20. isiah 10:20.21. rom 9:27. 11:4.5.

The first will be last and the last will be first.Israel was first,but will be last: the gentiles was last, but will inherit the kingdom first.

QUESTION.

Is jerusalem now his city;is Jesus ruling from Jerusalem?
    Is there peace in israel? is there no more tears,and no more pain,even amongst the christians?are the animals not biting;and can we play with the lion,Is the lion eating straw?Will christ come soon to destroy his kingdom,and put us through tribulation,and then raise us from the graves,take us to heaven,and then bring us back again to his new earth?

How would he deal with the rest of the people,that lived in the past,present and near future? Will he just cast them into hell? Where is justice; Is God that simple; black and white?

wakeup.

seekingtruth
    Participant

wakeup,
    God will provide perfect justice, and He will exhibit both love and justice through all that will soon take place.

My opinion – Wm

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wake-up,

When Jesus said his Kingdom was not of this world, he didn't
    mean that his Kingdom was in a different place in time or location,
    rather that his Kingdom was here with us but in a spiritual dimension.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 31 2011,20:00)
    Hi Wake-up,

God bless

edj

how is that ??

is it then that the kingdom of Christ is in our brain???

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 31 2011,13:02)

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

edj

how is that ??

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Romans 8:7-9 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
    8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. 9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be
    that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

John 14:17-19 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him:
    but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. 18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
    19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. (John 14:23)

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 31 2011,13:00)
    Hi Wake-up,

God bless

EDJ.

Jesus was very clear when he said ''My kingdom is not of THIS WORLD: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servant fight,that I should not be delivered to the jews: BUT NOW IS MY KINGDOM NOT FROM HENCE.

This is what Christ said; but you say something else.
    Christ did not realy mean that,he means his spiritual kingdom.

IS THE PHYSICAL KINGDOM HERE NOW? IS THIS THE 1000YRS REIGN NOW OR a spiritual reign?
    which one is it,please?

Because his 1000yr reign is PHYSICAL.

There will be no more wars in his kingdom: or is this just a spiritual war? Spiritual tears,spiritual pain,spiritual animals.

Gods kingdom is still in heaven,and his kingdom will come.
    THY KINGDOM COME; THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH,AS IN HEAVEN.(physical.)

peace bro.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wake-up,

God's kingdom is not a physical kingdom, did you think it was?

God bless

toby
    Participant

Hi Wakeup.

You do not understand at all what I have been saying.  The day of the lord will come like a thief in the night, it will come when people least expected.  Why do they least expect it? Because they will be deceived.  Why will they be deceived ? Because Satan will deceive them.  People who believe will be seduced by lying Spirits just like in the days of Noah so shall it be.  They were drinking, eating, marrying, untill the flood came and took them all away.  There is no future second chance for anyone once that day comes.  The time is up the doors are closed.  Look at the parable of the ten virgins and the door of the ark being closed, so shall it be.  The millennium is not as you think , it's just a time when Satan is bound from deceiving the whole World.  The eternal peace and kingdom of God comes after that. That time has not come yet, evil still exists.  

And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever.

If you can show otherwise please do.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (toby @ Dec. 31 2011,17:09)
    Hi Wakeup.

You do not understand at all what I have been saying.  The day of the lord will come like a thief in the night, it will come when people least expected.  Why do they least expect it? Because they will be deceived.  Why will they be deceived ? Because Satan will deceive them.  People who believe will be seduced by lying Spirits just like in the days of Noah so shall it be.  They were drinking, eating, marrying, untill the flood came and took them all away.  There is no future second chance for anyone once that day comes.  The time is up the doors are closed.  Look at the parable of the ten virgins and the door of the ark being closed, so shall it be.  The millennium is not as you think , it's just a time when Satan is bound from deceiving the whole World.  The eternal peace and kingdom of God comes after that. That time has not come yet, evil still exists.  

And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever.

Toby.

Christ will come as a thief in the night alright, but only to those that are asleep spiritually.
    The spiritually awake will know exactly when he is coming.
    So watch that you are not caught with your pants down.

In the days of what kings will God set up his kingdom?
    In the days of the 10 toes; are the 10 kings here now?
    yes, but still hiding in the dark,untill God will reveal them,and then God will reveal the little horn with eyes and a mouth speaking great things AGAINST GOD.

The 10 kings will agree to give their power to the little horn,because God will put it in their heart.
    This little horn= the beast that came out of the EARTH, WITH 2 HORNS(he is secular and spiritual leader.)Satan will give him his seat,and power.

Wait another 4yrs or so and he will show up, for us to see his face.His looks was more stout than HIS FELLOWS(the 10)
    He shall subdue 3 kings, and CHANGE TIMES AND LAWS.(a new system.). He is not what they call the anti christ,but the false prophet(rev 19:20). The anti christ does not exist; it is just an imagination,its not true.

the 10 horned beast is the new system,with the 10 kings,and the little horn is the false prophet.( No antichrist.)

Thank you Toby, and you take care.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

wakeup

“””the 10 horned beast is the new system,with the 10 kings,and the little horn is the false prophet.( No antichrist.)”””

What is your definition of “false prophet”?

Georg

toby
    Participant

Wakeup, then who is the ten kings and little horn?
    Or where will it come from?
    I'm just asking – cause I haven't studied any of that (much).

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (toby @ Dec. 31 2011,20:21)

Hi Toby .

The 10 horns will; is already here,the leaders that has designed the EU. but they are not in the open at this moment.
    but they will show themselves when God is ready.
    The little horn will come later,after the 10, has appeared to the world.He will take control,with the power of satan.

thank you Toby.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 31 2011,20:40)

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

edj

how is that ??

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Romans 8:7-9 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
    8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. 9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be
    that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

John 14:17-19 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him:
    but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. 18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
    19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. (John 14:23)

God bless

edj

Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

what is this mean????

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 01 2012,01:56)

Hi Wakeup.

Toby.

Christ will come as a thief in the night alright, but only to those that are asleep spiritually.

yes, but still hiding in the dark,untill God will reveal them,and then God will reveal the little horn with eyes and a mouth speaking great things AGAINST GOD.

The 10 kings will agree to give their power to the little horn,because God will put it in their heart.
    This little horn= the beast that came out of the EARTH, WITH 2 HORNS(he is secular and spiritual leader.)Satan will give him his seat,and power.

Wait another 4yrs or so and he will show up, for us to see his face.His looks was more stout than HIS FELLOWS(the 10)
    He shall subdue 3 kings, and CHANGE TIMES AND LAWS.(a new system.). He is not what they call the anti christ,but the false prophet(rev 19:20). The anti christ does not exist; it is just an imagination,its not true.

the 10 horned beast is the new system,with the 10 kings,and the little horn is the false prophet.( No antichrist.)

wakeup.

wakeup

yes, but still hiding in the dark

how you go from ;Da 2:41 Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom….

to this ;; are the 10 kings here now ????

this must be your best guess I guess

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 01 2012,02:28)

Hi Toby .

The 10 horns will; is already here,the leaders that has designed the EU. but they are not in the open at this moment.
    The little horn will come later,after the 10, has appeared to the world.He will take control,with the power of satan.

thank you Toby.

wakeup.

Wakeup

I wish you would!

You have absolutely no clue of what you're talking about.

The information you're spreading is false, and misleading; you have no scriptures to back you up; not to mention historical data.

READERS BEWARE! ! Prove ALL thinks, 1 Thes. 5:21.

Georg

toby
    Participant

Hi Toby .

thank you Toby.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup.  
    You could be onto something.  I looked into that years ago, with the EU.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ Dec. 31 2011,12:58)
    wakeup,
    God will provide perfect justice, and He will exhibit both love and justice through all that will soon take place.

My opinion – Wm

Seekingtruth.

Do you believe that the kingdom is here for this 2000yrs,or do you believe that his kingdom is to come?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 31 2011,13:40)

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

edj

how is that ??

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless

EDJ.

Do you believe, Christ has been ruling in his kingdom,for 2000yrs now?

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 01 2012,05:47)

Hi Toby .

thank you Toby.

wakeup.

Wakeup

I wish you would!

You have absolutely no clue of what you're talking about.

The information you're spreading is false, and misleading; you have no scriptures to back you up; not to mention historical data.

READERS BEWARE! ! Prove ALL thinks, 1 Thes. 5:21.

Georg

George

How can history back up future?

Only prophesies can do that.

There is no history concerning the 10 toes, because it hasn't happened yet. This is the last empire to come, and is the 10 kings. They will reign for a SHORT SPACE, and Christ will DESTROY them and set up his kingdom (ON EARTH) during the reign of these kings.

You will know when it happens George, we all will see it. It is near future, coming very soon in the next few years.

You can not see it yet George, because you are stuck on your doctrine, unable to see with both eyes, or hear with your ears. You must get out of the muddy waters, for running waters flow free for all who want it, and Christ will draw those who are hungry and feed his sheep, though there are not many as the christian world is going through a famine, where it is very dry.

Everybody should check everything out for themselves. It's our duty so we don't get deceived. You forget we are all on the same team, and your comments are trying to cause division between brothers. Even though you think you do God a service, you disobey his main commandment. Love the brethren. Love fulfils the whole law. This is how we know who belongs to Christ. The big tell tale, no matter how much knowledge they have. If you disprove something, do it with scripture. Scripture is the final authority. It has to connect with all the other scriptures, but do it with love and not spite or hate.

If you don't have love for the brethren George, I don't want to hear anything you have to say, because if you don't have love then you don't belong to Christ and not one of his sheep. Simple.

For God resists the proud and gives grace to the humble. The humble belong to him.

In Christ, for you my brother. Peace

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 01 2012,02:41)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 01 2012,01:56)

Hi Wakeup.

Toby.

wakeup.

wakeup

yes, but still hiding in the dark

how you go from ;Da 2:41 Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom….

to this ;; are the 10 kings here now ????

this must be your best guess I guess

Pierre

Hi pierre.

Not just a guess bro,the 10 horned beast in Dan7:7,is the last kingdom of man on earth(10 toes).
    because it is this beast ,that will be cast in the burning flame.
    Verse 11. I beheld then,because of the GREAT WORDS WHICH THE HORN SPAKE; I BEHELD EVEN TILL THE BEAST WAS SLAIN,AND HIS BODY DESTROYED,AND GIVEN TO THE BURNING FLAME. Compere REV 19:20.(last beast)

VERSE12. concerning the REST of the beast( beast 1.2.3.)
    They had their dominion taken away;YET THEIR LIVES WERE PROLONGED FOR A SEASON AND TIME(1000yrs.+) until, Gog and his armies, that surround the camp of the saints will be destroyed by fire,FROM GOD.REV. 20:9. this will be after satan is let loose,after the 1000yrs. THIS IS THE FINISH OF SATAN AND ALL THAT FOLLOWED HIM.( this is when death is conquered)last enemy.

Then comes the 2nd resurection: All the dead from past, present, and future: judged by the books,according to their works.sheeps,left/ Goats,right/: Goats cast in lake of fire: all sheep accepted in kingdom ,in a spirit body; all spirit now.

Then the earth it self and the heavens (The sun ,moon,and the planets that have been worshipped by men.) will be purified by melting: see 2.pet.3:10.11.

keep on asking questions its good.
    thank you bro,god bless.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account