The messenger of jehovah was jehovah

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 641 through 660 (of 693 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Im not Thinker! Im just trying to question nick the same way he does. But Im not getting any answer to my question!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    So from your theological study of WHAT God is you no longer know Who He is?
    You would enjoy His loving arms.
    Jesus can take you there

Anonymous
    Inactive

When did I say I did not know who God was? Why cant you answer the question. I find that hard to believe from someone who knows so much about Gods word?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kat,
    Why not believe Jesus?
    He said he is the Son of God.
    He said the Father is the God of the Jews.[jn8.54]

Why are the Lord's answers found wanting by the men you follow?

Anonymous
    Inactive

He also said I and the Father are one. He blessed Thomas when he said; My Lord and my God! and said blessed are those who dont see and still believe! Whats the meaning of that?(huh)Why didnt Jesus say, No Thomas I am not God?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    So two are one.
    God was in him and that makes two one.[2Cor5]
    Thomas saw both Jesus and God in him as he had been taught in Jn14.

So did you find any trinity scriptures?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    WE should not approach scripture with the thought that we need to infer teachings.

God teaches plainly if we become as children.
    But learned men always get a better hearing than the Son of God.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yea, I've given you plenty of trinity scripts. before and you have always looked over them. You just said the two are one. Why do you think Jesus did not say I am not God?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    But none teach that Jesus was a part of any trinity.
    He is the Son of God.

Why should Jesus spoonfeed those who do not believe him anyway?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thats two questions now you wont give an answer too. I'll wait!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    There are libraries of books that USE scripture to justify trinity belief.
    But Scripture never teaches such things.
    Keep it simple[2cor11]

Anonymous
    Inactive

IM STILL WAITING ON WHO IS JESUS TO YOU, AND WHY HE DID NOT TELL THOMAS, HE WAS NOT GOD.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    Jesus is Lord.
    He is the vine of which I am privileged to be a branch.
    We do not approach scripture looking for what God did not say but what He did say.

Listen to him God said.

pssst
    Stop shouting.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You simply cant answer the question(Jesus,Thomas) Isnt Jesus your Saviour? or do you have a relationship with Him?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    If I cannot satisfy your demands is it because you do not ask the right questions?
    Is it because you do not understand the relationship between the vine and the branches?
    Perhaps the head and the body at work together is not clear for you yet and others have taken his role?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know the relationship between the vine and the branches!Im finding it hard to believe you have a tue relationship with Him tho. I do not ask you the right questions? Or is it one you cannot defend?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    Mystery babylon has been selling the riddle of trinity since way back and it is remarkably popular.
    It intrigues the intellectually inclined and seems logically possible.
    Of course it is all foolishness and opposes Christ

Anonymous
    Inactive

HERE YOU GO NICK, MORE TRINITY SCRIPTURES!!
    gotquestionss.org–So, who did Jesus claim to be? Who does the Bible say He is? First, let's look at Jesus’ words in John 10:30, “I and the Father are one.” At first glance, this might not seem to be a claim to be God. However, look at the Jews’ reaction to His statement, “‘We are not stoning you for any of these,’ replied the Jews, ‘but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God’” (John 10:33). The Jews understood Jesus’ statement as a claim to be God. In the following verses, Jesus never corrects the Jews by saying, “I did not claim to be God.” That indicates Jesus was truly saying He was God by declaring, “I and the Father are one” (John 10:30). John 8:58 is another example: “‘I tell you the truth,’ Jesus answered, ‘before Abraham was born, I am!’” Again, in response, the Jews took up stones in an attempt to stone Jesus (John 8:59). Jesus’ announcing His identity as “I am” is a direct application of the Old Testament name for God (Exodus 3:14). Why would the Jews again want to stone Jesus if He had not said something they believed to be blasphemous, namely, a claim to be God?

John 1:1 says “the Word was God.” John 1:14 says “the Word became flesh.” This clearly indicates that Jesus is God in the flesh. Thomas the disciple declared to Jesus, “My Lord and my God” (John 20:28). Jesus does not correct him. The apostle Paul describes Him as, “…our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ” (Titus 2:13). The apostle Peter says the same, “…our God and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 1:1). God the Father is witness of Jesus’ full identity as well, “But about the Son he says, ‘Your throne, O God, will last forever and ever, and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.’” Old Testament prophecies of Christ announce His deity, “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace” (Isaiah 9:6).

Anonymous
    Inactive

DID THAT SAY MIGHTY GOD AND EVERLASTING FATHER?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kat,
    Be silent and let scripture speak.
    It does not teach anywhere that God is not One.

Viewing 20 posts - 641 through 660 (of 693 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account