THE MAN OF PERDITION; WHO IS HE?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 609 total)
  • Author
    Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Georg,

what traditional Christianity is teaching.

\

Your claim is that I am going by the above, And what are you going by, but the teaching of man.

By your own following statement you show that you are wrong.  It didn't cease did it.

The Jews however continued with their sacrifices, until their temple was destroyed in 70 AD, because they believed not that Jesus was the Messiah.

You are right about one thing, Jesus made a new covenant, and Jesus was to take a people (ONE AT A TIME) out of the WORLD for His Bride.  

And during that time, 7 Church Ages, He would not work with the Jewish NATION .  After the Feast of Pentecost is over, then He is done with choosing a Bride.

Then it is back to the Jewish NATION(Saved as a nation) for 3 1/2 years left to Daniels people.  Zec 13

God Bless
    Marlin

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 18 2012,08:50)
    Hi Georg,

what traditional Christianity is teaching.

\

Your claim is that I am going by the above, And what are you going by, but the teaching of man.

By your own following statement you show that you are wrong.  It didn't cease did it.

The Jews however continued with their sacrifices, until their temple was destroyed in 70 AD, because they believed not that Jesus was the Messiah.

You are right about one thing, Jesus made a new covenant, and Jesus was to take a people (ONE AT A TIME) out of the WORLD for His Bride.  

And during that time, 7 Church Ages, He would not work with the Jewish NATION .  After the Feast of Pentecost is over, then He is done with choosing a Bride.

Then it is back to the Jewish NATION(Saved as a nation) for 3 1/2 years left to Daniels people.  Zec 13

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1.

Where does it say that we are the bride of Christ?

wakeup.

Marlin1
    Participant

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

MATTHEW 9:15
    »     15     †     And Jesus said unto them, Can the children of the bridechamber mourn, as long as the bridegroom is with them? but the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken from them, and then shall they fast.

MATTHEW 25:1
    »     1     †      ¶  Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

MARK 2:19
    »     19     †     And Jesus said unto them, Can the children of the bridechamber fast, while the bridegroom is with them? as long as they have the bridegroom with them, they cannot fast.

LUKE 5:34
    »     34     †     And he said unto them, Can ye make the children of the bridechamber fast, while the bridegroom is with them?

JOHN 3:29
    »     29     †     He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.

REVELATION 18:23
    »     23     †     And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

ACTS 15:14
    »     14     †     Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

A people (one at a time) (a Bride) for the Bridegroom

God Bless
    Marlin

Pastry
    Participant

Marlin

By your own following statement you show that you are wrong. It didn't cease did it.

————————————————————————————

What is wrong with what I said there?

Georg

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Georg,

Because you said they kept on for 30+ years more.

DANIEL 9:27  †     And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease,

This does not say 30+ years later.  It says that after 3 1/2 years, the middle of the week.  It was only the Jews that ever did the sacrifice and they didn't stop in 3 1/2 years.

If it was 30+ years later before it ceased then it would have said that and not 3 1/2.

This is talking about a different period of time.

God Bless
    Marlin

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 18 2012,11:53)

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

MATTHEW 9:15
    »     15     †     And Jesus said unto them, Can the children of the bridechamber mourn, as long as the bridegroom is with them? but the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken from them, and then shall they fast.

MATTHEW 25:1
    »     1     †      ¶  Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

MARK 2:19
    »     19     †     And Jesus said unto them, Can the children of the bridechamber fast, while the bridegroom is with them? as long as they have the bridegroom with them, they cannot fast.

LUKE 5:34
    »     34     †     And he said unto them, Can ye make the children of the bridechamber fast, while the bridegroom is with them?

»     29     †     He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.

»     23     †     And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

»     14     †     Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

A people (one at a time) (a Bride) for the Bridegroom

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin.

can you read that scrippture again.

It says the CHILDREN OF THE BRIDEGROOM.

wakeup.

Marlin1
    Participant

It says the CHILDREN OF THE BRIDEGROOM.

No Wakeup, it say the children of the brideCHAMBER, which is the Bride.

Who was He speaking about.  His Disciples, His Bride.

God Bless
    Marlin

Wakeup
    Participant

Marlin.

The children of the bride and groom.
    We are the children;not the bride.

wakeup.

Marlin1
    Participant

Wakeup,

The children of the bridechamber.   are the bride and the bridegroom.

But you believe what you want.  Just never mind the last three scripture that says the same thing.

God Bless
    Marlin

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 04 2012,01:50)
    I believe the man of perdition is the Trinity Doctrine.  It is he who sets himself up in the Temple of God, and exalts himself above all that is called God.

MikeB.

Is the trinity doctrine a he?

wakeup.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 18 2012,14:05)
    Wakeup,

But you believe what you want.  Just never mind the last three scripture that says the same thing.

God Bless
    Marlin

Whatever… The bride is of less value than a bridegroom. Its about giving up your rights, surrendering to the pecking order of duty.

government, God, Jesus, man, brothers & m8'S, Son, wives, girlfriends & CONSIBINES, female children.

:) :)

charity
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 18 2012,14:08)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 04 2012,01:50)
    I believe the man of perdition is the Trinity Doctrine.  It is he who sets himself up in the Temple of God, and exalts himself above all that is called God.

MikeB.

Is the trinity doctrine a he?

wakeup.

the trinity doctrine was made an order by the bottom that happen to be  sitting on the throne…which the writer at the time on his bottom believed the wrong bottom was in the right place at the wrong time?

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Charity,

Whatever… The bride is of less value than a bridegroom.  Its about giving up your rights, surrendering to the pecking order of duty.

You are wrong in this, the bride is bone of HIS bone, flesh of His flesh. And she has no rights of her own.  Where He goes she goes and she does His will.

God Bless
    Marlin

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Marlin and Charity,

Are you two not saying the same thing?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 18 2012,14:05)
    Wakeup,

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1.

you must get it right,I know what they(the churches) teach.
    they say we are the bride,and Jesus is the groom.
    this is another error they have preached.

I am not against you,I am just trying to give you a clearer understanding; the truth.
    Jesus is the groom,and Zion is his bride,and we are the children of the bride and the groom.

Rev.21:2. And I John saw the HOLY CITY,NEW JERUSALEM,coming down from God out of heaven,prepared AS A BRIDE adorned for her husband.

We are the children,not the bride.Dont just follow them,seek for your self.

greetings to you.

wakeup.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 18 2012,15:30)
    Hi Charity,

Whatever… The bride is of less value than a bridegroom.  Its about giving up your rights, surrendering to the pecking order of duty.

You are wrong in this, the bride is bone of HIS bone, flesh of His flesh. And she has no rights of her own.  Where He goes she goes and she does His will.

God Bless
    Marlin

hi Marty

well i'm going to smile while i have my own teeth

charity
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 18 2012,16:02)
    Hi Marlin and Charity,

God bless

Not sure?
    men are quiet when their thinking, woman are quiet because their to be ignored.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Mar. 18 2012,18:26)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 18 2012,16:02)
    Hi Marlin and Charity,

God bless

Not sure?
    men are quiet when their thinking, woman are quiet because their to be ignored.

:)

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

It wasn't a church that said this

ISAIAH 4:4 †  When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.
    4 † When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

The daughters of Zion is the Bride, A People for His Name sake out of all nations.  Sons & Daughters of God.

And shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem is the Jew (144,000), Servants of God.

This I believe is where you have it mixed up.  And why you can not believe the scriptures I gave you show the bride.

REVELATION 14:4 † These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

These are your 144,000 Jews.
    The fact that they have not defiled themselves with women shows that they are eunuchs The eunuchs were the keepers of the bridal chambers. They were attendants. Notice that they do not sit in the throne like the bride, but are before the throne v3. No, they are not the bride, but will be in the glorious millennial reign.

God Bless
    Marlin

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 19 2012,15:50)

Hi Wakeup,

It wasn't a church that said this

ISAIAH 4:4 †  When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.
    4 † When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

The daughters of Zion is the Bride, A People for His Name sake out of all nations.  Sons & Daughters of God.

And shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem is the Jew (144,000), Servants of God.

This I believe is where you have it mixed up.  And why you can not believe the scriptures I gave you show the bride.

REVELATION 14:4 † These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

These are your 144,000 Jews.
    The fact that they have not defiled themselves with women shows that they are eunuchs The eunuchs were the keepers of the bridal chambers. They were attendants. Notice that they do not sit in the throne like the bride, but are before the throne v3. No, they are not the bride, but will be in the glorious millennial reign.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1.

Why is it that you cant see?
    THE DAUGHTERS of zion is not the BRIDE; ZION is the bride,and the DAUGHTERS are zions DAUGHTERS.You are the son of your mother; that makes you mothers son: you are not your mother,you are the son of your mother.

This is why jesus said you must humble your heart,and take that stony heart out; and replace it with a heart of flesh.
    Mans doctrine has been planted deep in the minds of christians,and it has set in as concrete.

You quoted rev18:23.this is just telling us that there will be no more parties and fun,it will be mournings and cries.Not applicable to this topic.

Isiah4:4. When the Lord shall washed away the filth of the DAUGHTERS—OF ZION.—
    The dauhters of Zion are the DAUGHTERS.

ISIAH32:9. Rise up ye women that are at ease; HEAR MY VOICE YE CARELESS DAUGHTERS,give ear unto my speach.
    (this is the -DAUGHTERS- of zion God is talking to).

Jesus=groom; zion=bride true christians=children
    and at the marriage between zion and Jesus;we are invited to the wedding. INVITED TO THE WEDDING,BUT SOME ARE NOT.
    One does not need to invite the bride:(where is commonsense).

The 144000 does not relate to this topic.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 609 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account