THE MAN OF PERDITION; WHO IS HE?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 609 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 12 2012,15:04)
    Now Mat 1:20 says that Jesus Father is the Holy Ghost.

Jesus only has one Father, not two, so the the Father and the Holy Ghost are one and the same God.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,

Excellent!   …why are so many confused on this?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 13 2012,19:02)

Jesus only has one Father, not two, so the the Father and the Holy Ghost are one and the same God.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,

God bless

EdJ.

You guys are all so confused because you blatantly ignore scriptures.

I have posted some sciptures to Marlin, re, the holy spirit.
    He and anyone else refuse to comment.(JUST IGNORE) and go to the next post.

This I noticed, seems to happen every time.(WHY?).
    We must be honest,or we will never see the truth.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

Why don't you join in the discussion here…

HolySpirit is “GOD: The Father” of Jesus Christ    <–Link

I don't know what you said to Marlin is the past, but you are
    more than welcome to discuss the matter with me there; OK?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 13 2012,22:50)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 13 2012,19:02)

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,

God bless

EdJ.

You guys are all so confused because you blatantly ignore scriptures.

I have posted some sciptures to Marlin, re, the holy spirit.
    He and anyone else refuse to comment.(JUST IGNORE) and go to the next post.

This I noticed, seems to happen every time.(WHY?).
    We must be honest,or we will never see the truth.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

You mean like ignoring this one…

Acts 5:3-4 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the HolySpirit,
    and to keep back part of the price of the land? Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power?
    why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

Or like ignoring these…

“Fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the HolySpirit. (Matt 1:20)
    Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The HolySpirit shall come upon thee,
    and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee:
    therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

HolySpirit is “GOD: The Father” of Jesus Christ    <–Link

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 13 2012,03:30)
    Yes Wakeup,

God is the Holy Ghost and that same God is the Father.
    And God is a Spirit.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1.

You are ignoring scriptures;I dont write them.
    what say you?

wakeup.

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

You think I am ignoring scripture, yet you don't believe them.

I believe I have been very truthful and forth right with you.

I don't look for scripture to say what I want it to say,  I am and have always been a truth seeker.
    And that only requires one thing only.  LOVE the LORD THY GOD with all your HEART, MIND and SOUL.
    And to that heart He will reveal truth.

God Bless you
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

M1

I don't look for scripture to say what I want it to say,  I am and have always been a truth seeker.
    And that only requires one thing only.  LOVE the LORD THY GOD with all your HEART, MIND and SOUL.
    And to that heart He will reveal truth.

this is true ;but the confirmation of that would be also truth not confusion right ??

Pastry
    Participant

wakeup

The League of Nation is represented by the ten horns in Rev. 17:3, 12, 13.
    The feet and toes is were we are in now the UN; it is the eighth, and it came out of the seventh, the League of nation. The League of Nation is meant by coming out of the bottomless pit.

Before the League of Nation was the Roman empire, the two legs of iron.
    The western leg of Rome ended in 565 AD.
    The Eastern leg of Rome lasted till the middle of the 15th Century.

The man of perdition came into power when the western leg of Rome collapsed, 565 AD.

You don't give me any scriptures, but I assume by 10 horns, and 10 kings you're referring to Rev. 17?

The man of perdition is not a single individual, it is the office held by many individuals in succession; his reign lasted from 565 AD till 1825. The 1260 days are to be counted as years.

Dan 11:36 ¶ And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.  

This scripture refers to the man who brought about the “indignation” (humiliation).
    This man was Napoleon; he imprisoned the pope in 1809 and held him in prison till 1813.
    Bu doing this he showed the world that the pope was nothing more than a man, and did not have to be feared.
    Napoleon was a man that did not bow before any one, not even the pope (the god/ruler of gods/rulers).

The three horns that were uprooted, were the three barbarian kings that conquered Roman territory for a while, before they were defeated again (Vandals, Heruli, Ostrogoth). The pope was present when the uprooting occurred, but he did no uprooting himself.

Rev 13:18   Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Notice, the number is not the mark, it is the number of a MAN, of his name or title.

Rev 13:16   And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:  

Have you ever noticed that it says “”A”” mark in your right hand or forehead?  
    This is talking about his doctrines, if you did not except his doctrines (right hand) or believed and participated in his worship service (forehead), you were killed.

The mark of the beast, the beast was “”Rome””.
    The mark of Rome was, and still is, the “”cross””.

Georg

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Georg,

I am just going to write the questions that come to me.  

The feet and toes is were we are in now the UN

We already know that iron is (Roman) from the legs.   So is the UN partly Romanism?

The League of Nation is meant by coming out of the bottomless pit.

I believe this doctrine comes from thinking that the 1000 years is already past.

Iron is still going, according to the statue.  This could be the head that was wounded. Pagan Rome to Papal Rome.

In this we agree

This is talking about his doctrines, if you did not except his doctrines (right hand) or believed and participated in his worship service (forehead), you were killed.

God Bless
    Marlin

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 14 2012,05:33)
    wakeup

The League of Nation is represented by the ten horns in Rev. 17:3, 12, 13.
    The feet and toes is were we are in now the UN; it is the eighth, and it came out of the seventh, the League of nation. The League of Nation is meant by coming out of the bottomless pit.

The man of perdition came into power when the western leg of Rome collapsed, 565 AD.

You don't give me any scriptures, but I assume by 10 horns, and 10 kings you're referring to Rev. 17?

The man of perdition is not a single individual, it is the office held by many individuals in succession; his reign lasted from 565 AD till 1825. The 1260 days are to be counted as years.

Dan 11:36 ¶ And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.  

This scripture refers to the man who brought about the “indignation” (humiliation).
    This man was Napoleon; he imprisoned the pope in 1809 and held him in prison till 1813.
    Bu doing this he showed the world that the pope was nothing more than a man, and did not have to be feared.
    Napoleon was a man that did not bow before any one, not even the pope (the god/ruler of gods/rulers).

The three horns that were uprooted, were the three barbarian kings that conquered Roman territory for a while, before they were defeated again (Vandals, Heruli, Ostrogoth). The pope was present when the uprooting occurred, but he did no uprooting himself.

Rev 13:18   Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Notice, the number is not the mark, it is the number of a MAN, of his name or title.

Rev 13:16   And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:  

Have you ever noticed that it says “”A”” mark in your right hand or forehead?  

The mark of the beast, the beast was “”Rome””.
    The mark of Rome was, and still is, the “”cross””.

Georg

Pastry.

Thank you for your input;that is totally different to what I see.
    But thank you anyway.

God bless.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Marlin

“””We already know that iron is (Roman) from the legs.   So is the UN partly Romanism?”””
    NO

“””I believe this doctrine comes from thinking that the 1000 years is already past.”””
    NO, there is only one 1000 year reign of Christ, and he is not ruling yet.

“””Iron is still going, according to the statue.  This could be the head that was wounded. Pagan Rome to Papal Rome.”””
    NO, iron and clay is what is going, and every effort is being made to make it the “NEW WORLD ORDER”, also referred to as “ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT”.
    The head that was wounded was the Roman head, when in 476 AD Odoacer, king of the Heruli, deposed the Roman Emperor Romulus Augustus, and made Italy their kingdom.
    The deadly wound was heals, when in 535 AD Justinian send his army to recapture Rome, it took 18 years to accomplish that.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 14 2012,11:59)
    Marlin

“””We already know that iron is (Roman) from the legs.   So is the UN partly Romanism?”””
    NO

“””I believe this doctrine comes from thinking that the 1000 years is already past.”””

“””Iron is still going, according to the statue.  This could be the head that was wounded. Pagan Rome to Papal Rome.”””
    NO, iron and clay is what is going, and every effort is being made to make it the “NEW WORLD ORDER”, also referred to as “ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT”.
    The head that was wounded was the Roman head, when in 476 AD Odoacer, king of the Heruli, deposed the Roman Emperor Romulus Augustus, and made Italy their kingdom.
    The deadly wound was heals, when in 535 AD Justinian send his army to recapture Rome, it took 18 years to accomplish that.

Georg

Pastry.

You realy know your history well.
    But do we realy have to know that much history to understand the scriptures?

The bible has given us some history that we can go by.
    The rest is by decerning all the scriptures,and we can put the dots together to find the answers.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

wakeup

Prophesy is history given in advance, if you don't know history, how can you explain prophesy?
    The Bible tells us what is going to happen, but not always, when.
    And you can't tell when it will happen until after it happened.
    And even then you would not be able to discern the events without God's Holy Spirit guiding you.

Georg

Marlin1
    Participant

Here we have a good example of the God of Confusion.  Everybody has a different doctrine.  Most everybody claims to have the Holy Ghost.  

We can not even agree about the simple things of doctrine.

Paul said this,
    HEBREWS 5:13 † For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
    14 † But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

And Paul said this,
    I COR 14:36 † What? came the word of God out from you? or came it unto you only?

God has only one truth for all of this.  Do you agree?

Time is short for finding it. Do you agree?

any Solutions?

God Bless
    Marlin

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 14 2012,11:59)
    Marlin

NO

Georg

Pastry.

Rev.13:5. And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies and power was given unto him,
    TO CONTINUE FORTY TWO MONTHS(3 1/2.YRS)

GEORG: can you see that he (the healed beast)is only given a very short time?

And he existed before the roman empire(the beast WAS).
    How can you bring all that into focus?

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

wakeup

By answering correctly.

Rev. 13 speaks of two beasts, the Roman government, and of the Antichrist, the beast out of the earth (from the people).
    He is also addressed as appearing as the lamb with two horns, and referred to as the image of the beast (Rome).

Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

And he (Antichrist) excerciseth all the power of the first beast (Rome) before him.
    And causeth the earth (people) and them which dwell therein (Roman empire) to worship the first beast (Rome), whose deadly wound was healed.

The deadly wound was healed in 553 AD; Antichrist assumed power in 565 AD.
    In other words, Antichrist had gained power and great influence with the Roman Emperors, but, the Emperor was still in command, and Antichrist made sure people would not forget that.

Rev. 13:5 is speaking of Antichrist after he assumed power.

Three and a half years = 1260 days = 1260 years, a year for a day; that is how long Antichrist has reigned. he is now only influencing superstitious people.

Georg

Marlin1
    Participant

Three and a half years = 1260 days = 1260 years, a year for a day; that is how long Antichrist has reigned. he is now only influencing superstitious people.

Hi Georg,

I don't buy it, sorry.

You are saying after Satan was defeated by our Lord Jesus Christ, he still reigned for 1260 years. And then he started influencing (superstitious people).  So according to Georg we are all superstitious.

The biggest problem with your doctrine here is that after Christ's Resurrection, Satan was toothless, not 1260 years later, but right then.  The most powerful Church ever, came just after Pentecost.

Christ didn't almost defeat satan.

God took back what was His, US

Now satan is just a tool, to be used by our God for correction and testing.

And satan will be here, trying to get to us, until he(satan) is put in the pit by our God.

God Bless
    Marlin

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 15 2012,08:19)

Hi Georg,

I don't buy it, sorry.

You are saying after Satan was defeated by our Lord Jesus Christ, he still reigned for 1260 years. And then he started influencing (superstitious people).  So according to Georg we are all superstitious.

The biggest problem with your doctrine here is that after Christ's Resurrection, Satan was toothless, not 1260 years later, but right then.  The most powerful Church ever, came just after Pentecost.

Christ didn't almost defeat satan.

God took back what was His, US

Now satan is just a tool, to be used by our God for correction and testing.

And satan will be here, trying to get to us, until he(satan) is put in the pit by our God.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1.

I agree with you that satan is not toothless.

Rev.13:2. —and the dragon gave him his power,and his seat,and great authority.

And we must also not ignore what God said about the land,that it is DESOLATE.
    And he is burning with anger,but he is still patient.

wakeup.

charity
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 04 2012,01:50)
    I believe the man of perdition is the Trinity Doctrine.  It is he who sets himself up in the Temple of God, and exalts himself above all that is called God.

The gospel of John is prity much preaching that Jesus was the word an the word was with God, an was God….would you could you! consider putting the gospel John on trial for deceiving the whole World into the trinity with authority?

Can I help YOU DIG A LITTLE DEEPER! find the roots! an pull them up!! please don'T STAY IN LIMBO! like many do! if you really need some peace from the scandrals!! free your self an love God an jesus

Dont just do something STAND THERE MAN!!!

BIG SMILE.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Charity,

Do you know Jodi Lee?

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 609 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account