THE MAN OF PERDITION; WHO IS HE?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 609 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 08 2012,04:05)
    Wakeup,

So I see, scripture means nothing to you, unless it lines up with your belief.

You can not understand God with intellectual understanding.

I believe that you and I can agree that the fullness of the Godhead was in the Son, Jesus.  Right?

That fullness was poured out into all His true children.  The baptism of the Holy Ghost.

When these children are removed and they will be,  God will no longer restrain Satan on the earth, for the Spirit will be gone.  

That is the true meaning of the scripture in question.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin, the 'rapture' doctrine is a false teaching.

Eph 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every
    wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Marlin1
    Participant

Ed J,  OPINION!!!!!

I THES 4:16 † For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

I THES 4:17 † Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

I COR 15:52 † In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

OLD TESTAMENT TYPE
    Enoch was a type of the BRIDE.

GEN 5:24 † And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

HEBREWS 11:5
    »     5     †     By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

God Bless
    Marlin

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 08 2012,15:13)
    Ed J,  OPINION!!!!!

I THES 4:16 † For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

I THES 4:17 † Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

I COR 15:52 † In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

OLD TESTAMENT TYPE

»     5     †     By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

God Bless
    Marlin

But,     have you noticed what else Paul said?

Hbr 11:13 ¶ These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.  

Hbr 11:39   And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:  

They are waiting in their graves for the first resurrection.

Hbr 11:40   God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us (all the saints) should not be made perfect.  

Btw, nowhere in the Bible does it say God will remove his Holy Spirit, at any time; the restrainer is not the Holy Spirit.

Georg

Marlin1
    Participant

Georg,
    Are you saying that Enoch died? And that Paul LIED.

That is exactly what this scripture says, that God will leave.
    This is speaking of the catching away of the Bride(Those with the Holy Ghost, Oil in their Lamps).
    When they go, He goes with them.

I use the KJB, but most of the bibles say the same thing.
    King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
    For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

New International Version (©1984)
    For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.

New Living Translation (©2007)
    For this lawlessness is already at work secretly, and it will remain secret until the one who is holding it back steps out of the way.

English Standard Version (©2001)
    For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
    For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.

For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
    The mystery of this sin is already at work. But it cannot work effectively until the person now holding it back gets out of the way.

God Bless
    Marlin

Ed J
    Participant

Ed J,  OPINION!!!!!

Hi Marlin, (The Rapture, Will there be a rapture?)

Habakkuk 2:9-10  Woe to him that coveteth an evil covetousness to his house, that he may set his nest on high,
    that he may be delivered from the power of evil! Thou hast consulted shame to thy house
    by cutting off many people, and hast sinned against thy soul.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Ed J,  OPINION!!!!!

OLD TESTAMENT TYPE

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1.

In rev. 7:9. After this I beheld,and lo, a great multitude, WHICH NO MAN COULD NUMBER,of all nations,and kindreds,and people,and tongues,stood before the throne,and before the Lamb,clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands.

V.14. And I said unto him,Sir thou knowest. And he said to me,these are they which CAME OUT OF GREAT TRIBULATION,and have washed their robes,and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.(their robes were dirty before)

rev.20:4.And i saw thrones,and they sat upon them,and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were BEHEADED for the witness of Jesus and the word of God and which had not worshipped the beast,neither his image,neither had received his mark upon their foreheads,or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

After this judgement then the 1000yrs will start on this earth.
    The majority will not be zoomed up without going through the tribulation.
    The number is physical.The man of perdition is a man,(person) not some imaginary doctrine,or philosophy.
    Please take note of the scriptures.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 08 2012,15:52)
    Georg,
    Are you saying that Enoch died? And that Paul LIED.

That is exactly what this scripture says, that God will leave.
    This is speaking of the catching away of the Bride(Those with the Holy Ghost, Oil in their Lamps).
    When they go, He goes with them.

I use the KJB, but most of the bibles say the same thing.

New International Version (©1984)
    For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.

New Living Translation (©2007)
    For this lawlessness is already at work secretly, and it will remain secret until the one who is holding it back steps out of the way.

English Standard Version (©2001)
    For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
    For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
    The mystery of this sin is already at work. But it cannot work effectively until the person now holding it back gets out of the way.

God Bless
    Marlin

Did you not notice, it was Paul who said it; do you think Paul was contradicting himself?

Hbr 9:27   And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:  

Enoch was a man, was he not?
    God is no respecter of person

Act 10:34 ¶ Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

Btw, what scripture do you have that tells you that Antichrist is yet to come, and for seven years?

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 08 2012,14:47)

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 08 2012,04:05)
    Wakeup,

So I see, scripture means nothing to you, unless it lines up with your belief.

You can not understand God with intellectual understanding.

I believe that you and I can agree that the fullness of the Godhead was in the Son, Jesus.  Right?

That fullness was poured out into all His true children.  The baptism of the Holy Ghost.

When these children are removed and they will be,  God will no longer restrain Satan on the earth, for the Spirit will be gone.  

That is the true meaning of the scripture in question.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin, the 'rapture' doctrine is a false teaching.

Eph 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every
    wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

God bless

Hi EDJ.

How are you doing;long time no hear.
    greetings to you.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Ed J,  OPINION!!!!!

OLD TESTAMENT TYPE

God Bless
    Marlin

Marli1.

Enoch was not resurected,for no one could be resurected before Christ;he is the first born from the dead.
    Enoch was translated from one place to an other place.
    So you are selling your opinion;its not based on scripture.
    PROVE ALL THINGS.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

I'm doing good, thanks for asking! I see devolution is posting again.
    Sometimes some of the members here will get a little short with you
    when they don't agree with you, but you shouldn't let that bother you.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 08 2012,23:37)
    Hi Wakeup,

God bless

Hi EDJ.

I know that Ed.
    Just remember that the world loves its own,and hates what is Gods; I mean hates the truth.
    We are here after one thing,I hope; and that is the truth,not after popularity.Enimosity should not be amongst us.

peace.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 08 2012,23:57)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

Hi EDJ.

I know that Ed.
    Just remember that the world loves its own,and hates what is Gods; I mean hates the truth.
    We are here after one thing,I hope; and that is the truth,not after popularity.Enimosity should not be amongst us.

peace.

wakeup.

You are right at that, but teaching should be left to those that have understanding.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 09 2012,18:51)

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 08 2012,23:57)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

Hi EDJ.

I know that Ed.

peace.

wakeup.

You are right at that, but teaching should be left to those that have understanding.

Georg.

And you have no understanding, and your doctrine is shaken.
    You think, you know; but you know nothing;what you have learned is all false and error,because you have not depended on the Holy spirit,but men; learned men of this world.
    You will bow down to them,in your heart,and soul.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Wakeup

I just had some fun with you on the other thread.

You are like a blind man telling others where to walk.

Aren't you at all embarrassed?

I have challenged other before you, but you take the cake; and I do know about cakes, been a baker all my life.

Georg

Marlin1
    Participant

HEBREWS 11:5 † By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death;

Hbr 9:27   And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:  

No Georg,  I don't believed that God lied,  YOU and WAKEUP believe that Heb 11:5 is FALSE.

I believe both of these scriptures,  I believe he was translated and didn't see death, at a later date God may send him back to die.  

Enoch was translated from one place to an other place.

Wakeup, Enoch was translated to heaven.
    Also Elijah went up also, according to scripture.

Both of these went up, just as the bride will do.  You try to put God in a box of your theology, it will not work.

God Bless
    Marlin

Pastry
    Participant

Marlin

Jhn 3:13 “””And no man hath ascended up to heaven”””, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.  

Jhn 7:34   Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, “””thither ye cannot come”””.  

Jhn 8:21 ¶ Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: “””whither I go, ye cannot come”””.

No one goes to heaven.

Rev 5:10   And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.  

Georg

Marlin1
    Participant

Ed J,

942767 has this the closest, I believe.

Man's logic, always get in the way.  A person doesn't understand how something is going to happen, so the scripture has to agree with them.  How are all these poor people that have never heard the Gospel going to come, unless they come during the 1000 year reign.

The DEAD LIVED NOT FOR A THOUSAND YEARS…….

So they say to themselves, let us just through this scripture out, it really doesn't mean that at all.

I could go on and on how every church does this, but I will just stop here.

God Bless
    Marlin

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 10 2012,12:20)

Ed J,

Man's logic, always get in the way.  A person doesn't understand how something is going to happen, so the scripture has to agree with them.  How are all these poor people that have never heard the Gospel going to come, unless they come during the 1000 year reign.

So they say to themselves, let us just through this scripture out, it really doesn't mean that at all.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,

I have brought up the rapture thread
    for us to discuss the matter using Scripture.
    Here's the link to the thread, please join me there.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 08 2012,23:22)

Ed J,  OPINION!!!!!

OLD TESTAMENT TYPE

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1.

In rev. 7:9. After this I beheld,and lo, a great multitude, WHICH NO MAN COULD NUMBER,of all nations,and kindreds,and people,and tongues,stood before the throne,and before the Lamb,clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands.

V.14. And I said unto him,Sir thou knowest. And he said to me,these are they which CAME OUT OF GREAT TRIBULATION,and have washed their robes,and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.(their robes were dirty before)

rev.20:4.And i saw thrones,and they sat upon them,and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were BEHEADED for the witness of Jesus and the word of God and which had not worshipped the beast,neither his image,neither had received his mark upon their foreheads,or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

After this judgement then the 1000yrs will start on this earth.
    The majority will not be zoomed up without going through the tribulation.
    The number is physical.The man of perdition is a man,(person) not some imaginary doctrine,or philosophy.
    Please take note of the scriptures.

wakeup.

Wakeup

The three scriptures you put up, show the saints which will come up in the first resurrection. They all have come out of great tribulation, they are the kings and priest.

Rev 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

The Bible speaks of only one millennium (1000 years).
    No body will be ZOOMED up.

Tell me, what makes you think there will be seven years of Antichrist reign?

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 10 2012,12:20)

Ed J,

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1.

THE GOSPEL MUST BE PREACHED —FOR A —-WITNESS.
    NOT KNOWLEDGE; FOR THERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE AT THE MOMENT. KNOWLEDGE WILL ONLY COME WHEN CHRIST IS RULING. THEN KNOWLEDGE WILL COVER THE EARTH AS THE SEA COVER THE EARTH.(isi.11:9.)

There is no knowledge in this SO CALLED 1000yr reign,which is now nearly coming to its end of the 1000yr.
    1000yrs ruling and still no knowledge,but confusion.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 609 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account