The Lord will choose Jerusalem AGAIN.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Devolution
    Participant

Matthew 21:43
    Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Matthew 23:37
    O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not.

Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

Daniel 9:27
    And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Zechariah 11:10
    And I took My staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break My covenant which I had made with all the people.

Isaiah 49:6 (a)
    And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel:

Luke 12:32
    Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Isaiah 49:6 (b)
    I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

John 10:16 (a)
    And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring…..

Matthew 12:21
    And in his name shall the Gentiles
    trust.

John 10:16 (b)
    and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Matthew 23:39
    For I say unto you, Ye shall not see Me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is He that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Matthew 13:41
    The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

Zechariah 14
    1 > Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 > For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3 > Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 > And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5 > And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

6 > And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:

7 > But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

8 > And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

9 > And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

10 > All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.

11 > And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

Zechariah 2:13
    Be silent, O all flesh, before the Lord, for He is raised up out of His holy habitation.

Isaiah 62:4
    Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.

Isaiah 60:18
    Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.

Isaiah 14:1
    For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

Zechariah 2:12
    And the Lord shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again.

Zechariah 1:17
    Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; and the Lord shall yet comfort Zion, and shall yet choose Jerusalem.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Jan. 14 2012,07:35)
    Matthew 21:43
       Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not.

Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

Daniel 9:27
       And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Zechariah 11:10
       And I took My staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break My covenant which I had made with all the people.

Isaiah 49:6 (a)
       And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel:

Luke 12:32
       Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Isaiah 49:6 (b)
    I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

John 10:16 (a)
       And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring…..

Matthew 12:21
       And in his name shall the Gentiles
    trust.

John 10:16 (b)
       and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Matthew 23:39
       For I say unto you, Ye shall not see Me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is He that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Matthew 13:41
       The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

Zechariah 14
    1 > Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 > For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3 > Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 > And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5 > And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

6 > And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:

7 > But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

8 > And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

9 > And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

10 > All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.

11 > And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

Zechariah 2:13
       Be silent, O all flesh, before the Lord, for He is raised up out of His holy habitation.

Isaiah 62:4
       Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.

Isaiah 60:18
       Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.

Isaiah 14:1
       For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

Zechariah 2:12
       And the Lord shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again.

Zechariah 1:17
       Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; and the Lord shall yet comfort Zion, and shall yet choose Jerusalem.

Amen.

The scriptures give irrefutable proof that
    * Jerusalem will attacked by ALL NATIONS

* The Lord shall fight against those nations that day.

* The Lord will stand upon the Mount of Olives, and the landscape of Jerusalem shall be divided (split) into three.

* All the saints are coming with Christ. It will be obvious.

* It will be evening time when the Lord comes.

* It will be IN THAT DAY, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem.

* The Lord Jesus, will be KING over all the earth IN THAT DAY

* There shall be NO MORE utter destructi
    on, but JERUSALEM shall be safely inhabited. This has never happened before.

* Jerusalem will NO MORE be termed forsaken, NOR desolate, but Jersualem will be called HEPHZIBAH, and her land Beulah.

* Violence NO MORE in the land of JERUSALEM, nor wasting and destruction, they will be protected by the walls called Salvation, and her gates called Praise.

* The Lord will have mercy on Jacob (Israel) and will choose ISRAEL and set them in their own land.

* Strangers will be joined to them.

* The Lord shall INHERIT Judah, HIS PORTION in the hol land, and shall choose JERUSALEM AGAIN.

* THE Lord, has cities that will spread abroad, and shall comfort Zion, and choose Jerusalem . This means that the truth will flow from Jerusalem, and go out to the nations. This proves that it will be the Israelites living there who will do the preaching, in those days to come. What a turn around.

To all those christians who would also like to wipe Israel off the map, as the Muslims would love to do, please think again, for it started with Israel, and will end with Israel.

And although there is a spiritual Israel, a physical Israel exists, and they will also become a spiritual Israel, when the Lord comes and teaches them, as they are included in God's great scheme in his wonderful plan. Praise the Lord for his mercy, not only for us, but for Israel too.

Great scriptures Devo. It is so clear.
    God bless.

terraricca
    Participant

all

most of those scriptures are making reference to the little flock ,the brothers of Christ the 144k that are the redeemed ones from the earth ,and other scriptures to the other flock the great crowed,

out of those two flocks are formed the new heavenly  Jerusalem and spiritual  Israel to live on earth,

so the today Israel is not fighting for Gods name ,nor would God chose that nation to represent his name ,this is the deceit of the religion and those who follow them.

Pierre

journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 14 2012,22:32)
    all

most of those scriptures are making reference to the little flock ,the brothers of Christ the 144k that are the redeemed  ones from the earth ,and other scriptures to the other flock the great crowed,

out of those two flocks are formed the new heavenly  Jerusalem and spiritual  Israel to live on earth,

so the today Israel is not fighting for Gods name ,nor would God chose that nation to represent his name ,this is the deceit of the religion and those who follow them.

Pierre

Greetings Pierre

Israel is not representing God's name today. For we know that God is angry at them and will discipline them. He will muster all the armies to invade Israel, and war each other in their land. Terrible things will happen there as mentioned in the scriptures, and will affect the Israeli's. God has orchestrated this for his purpose. When Christ returns, those armies will be destroyed all in the one place.

So after Israel has received her punishment, the worst punishment of all the nations, only then after Christ's arrival, will God have mercy on Israel. THEN Israel will lead all the nations, and be that example nation to the whole world, for the lamb will be there guiding them to all truth, and this will be for God's name and honour, that he will fulfil his promise.

God started with that nation Israel and he will end with that nation Israel, concerning all those who live in the flesh. This only happens when the millennium starts. And it doesn't start until Christ returns and reigns with his saints.

So keep in mind, it was not mentioned that Israel is fighting for Gods name now, no, I fear you have misunderstood the message.

God bless.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 15 2012,19:59)

all

most of those scriptures are making reference to the little flock ,the brothers of Christ the 144k that are the redeemed  ones from the earth ,and other scriptures to the other flock the great crowed,

Pierre

Greetings Pierre

Israel is not representing God's name today.  For we know that God is angry at them and will discipline them.  He will muster all the armies to invade Israel, and war each other in their land. Terrible things will happen there as mentioned in the scriptures, and will affect the Israeli's. God has orchestrated this for his purpose.  When Christ returns, those armies will be destroyed all in the one place.

So after Israel has received her punishment, the worst punishment of all the nations, only then after Christ's arrival, will God have mercy on Israel.  THEN Israel will lead all the nations, and be that example nation to the whole world, for the lamb will be there guiding them to all truth, and this will be for God's name and honour, that he will fulfil his promise.  

God started with that nation Israel and he will end with that nation Israel, concerning all those who live in the flesh. This only happens when the millennium starts.  And it doesn't start until Christ returns and reigns with his saints.

So keep in mind, it was not mentioned that Israel is fighting for Gods name now, no, I fear you have misunderstood the message.

God bless.

j42

I believe you did not understand scriptures,it says some were in the scriptures that Israel will the closing the door and so be the last to enter the kingdom,and the last of the sheep that will enter will be after the second resurrection so after the 1000 years of Christ and last judgment

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 15 2012,13:15)

all

Pierre

Greetings Pierre

Israel is not representing God's name today.  For we know that God is angry at them and will discipline them.  He will muster all the armies to invade Israel, and war each other in their land. Terrible things will happen there as mentioned in the scriptures, and will affect the Israeli's. God has orchestrated this for his purpose.  When Christ returns, those armies will be destroyed all in the one place.

So after Israel has received her punishment, the worst punishment of all the nations, only then after Christ's arrival, will God have mercy on Israel.  THEN Israel will lead all the nations, and be that example nation to the whole world, for the lamb will be there guiding them to all truth, and this will be for God's name and honour, that he will fulfil his promise.  

God started with that nation Israel and he will end with that nation Israel, concerning all those who live in the flesh. This only happens when the millennium starts.  And it doesn't start until Christ returns and reigns with his saints.

God bless.

j42

I believe you did not understand scriptures,it says some were in the scriptures that Israel will the closing the door and so be the last to enter the kingdom,and the last of the sheep that will enter will be after the second resurrection so after the 1000 years of Christ and last judgment

Pierre

Pierre,  I agree with journey, his assessment is correct.

Perhaps it would have been better had journey given some scriptures; I know the scriptures he is referring to; to you they would not have mattered; to bad.

I take that back, Devolution did give you scriptures in his top post; and I was right, it didn't matter to you.

Georg

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 15 2012,17:08)

all

Pierre

Greetings Pierre

God bless.

j42

Pierre

Pierre,  I agree with journey, his assessment is correct.

Perhaps it would have been better had journey given some scriptures; I know the scriptures he is referring to; to you they would not have mattered; to bad.

I take that back, Devolution did give you scriptures in his top post; and I was right, it didn't matter to you.

Georg

Thank you George.

I am a she.

I will give Pierre some scriptures.

journey42
    Participant

all

Pierre

Greetings Pierre

God bless.

j42

Pierre

Hi Pierre

Yes, I suppose you are right in a way, but that is not what I meant.

God showed himself to Israel through moses, and the Law, and the prophets he sent.

The many miracles God performed through Moses, and his many prophets in those days, went down in history. God also showed his power to outside surrounding nations that if they touched Israel, they would have to reckon with God himself. God was known as the God of Israel.

So it started with Israel. God made a nation separate from all nations to serve him and obey his laws.

And because Israel started to disobey Gods commandments, and serve other Gods, and reject their Messiah, the door was opened to the gentiles. Because of them, because of Israel.

We know from Romans that Israel are the natural olive branches. The first chosen. But they were cut off, so we, the gentiles who believe are grafted in to that tree. But we cannot boast, because God is able to graft Israel back into the tree, and he will, as promised, but only the reserved will return. This reserved remnant will make up the whole house of Israel.

But this will only happen after Christ's return, and that nation Israel will be re-established. And this time, they will not cause God shame, but God will be proud of them as they will be feeding off the lamb Jesus Christ. They will not disobey, and all of them will be saved.

Israel will be the headquarters of the world. Because that is where Christ is ruling from. His throne and his saints are there with him, and God has given Christ dominion over this kingdom that will be here on this earth.

So Israel, who was once cursed, will now be blessed, and because they feed off the lamb, they go out to teach the truth to all the nations outside of Israel. They are now the role model of the nations on how to serve the Lord.

So the nations will know the Lord because of them (Israel) for this is God's plan and his promise.

Jeremiah 32:42 For thus saith the LORD; Like as I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them.

Jeremiah 33:14 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will perform that good thing which I have promised unto the house of Israel and to the house of Judah.

You can read about what I've said in Romans 11:1-32

Romans 11:30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

Romans 11:31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through YOUR mercy THEY ALSO MAY OBTAIN MERCY

Romans 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have MERCY UPON ALL.

So during the thousand years, this is when it will all start happening. The gentiles of the future will know the Lord through Israel's example and teaching of the truth.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 16 2012,18:47)

all

Pierre

Greetings Pierre

God bless.

j42

Pierre

Hi Pierre

God showed himself to Israel through moses, and the Law, and the prophets he sent.  

The many miracles God performed through Moses, and his many prophets in those days, went down in history.  God also showed his power to outside surrounding nations that if they touched Israel, they would have to reckon with God himself.  God was known as the God of Israel.

So it started with Israel.  God made a nation separate from all nations to serve him and obey his laws.

And because Israel started to disobey Gods commandments, and serve other Gods, and reject their Messiah, the door was opened to the gentiles.  Because of them, because of Israel.

We know from Romans that Israel are the natural olive branches.  The first chosen.  But they were cut off, so  we, the gentiles who believe are grafted in to that tree.  But we cannot boast, because God is able to graft Israel back into the tree, and he will, as promised, but only the reserved will return.  This reserved remnant will make up the whole house of Israel.

But this will only happen after Christ's return, and that nation Israel will be re-established.  And this time, they will not cause God shame, but God will be proud of them as they will be feeding off the lamb Jesus Christ.  They will not disobey, and all of them will be saved.

Israel will be the headquarters of the world.  Because that is where Christ is ruling from. His throne and his saints are there with him, and God has given Christ dominion over this kingdom that will be here on this earth.  

So Israel, who was once cursed, will now be blessed, and because they feed off the lamb, they go out to teach the truth to all the nations outside of Israel.  They are now the role model of the nations on how to serve the Lord.

So the nations will know the Lord because of them (Israel) for this is God's plan and his promise.

Jeremiah 32:42   For thus saith the LORD; Like as I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them.

Jeremiah 33:14   Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will perform that good thing which I have promised unto the house of Israel and to the house of Judah.

Romans 11:30   For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

Romans 11:31   Even so have these also now not believed, that through YOUR mercy THEY ALSO MAY OBTAIN MERCY

Romans 11:32   For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have MERCY UPON ALL.

So during the thousand years, this is when it will all start happening.  The gentiles of the future will know the Lord through Israel's example and teaching of the truth.

Journey.

AMEN,IT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE READING THE SAME BIBLE.
    WE HAVE A FEW MORE BROTHERS HERE THAT IS READING THE SAME BIBLE WE READ; PRAISE GOD.
    THE BIG PICTURE IS BEING REVEALED TO US,LETS PRAY FOR MORE BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO FEED ON THE FLESH OF CHRIST,AND ABSTAIN FROM STRANGE FLESH.

THANK YOU JOURNEY.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 16 2012,18:47)

all

Pierre

Greetings Pierre

God bless.

j42

Pierre

Hi Pierre

The many miracles God performed through Moses, and his many prophets in those days, went down in history.  God also showed his power to outside surrounding nations that if they touched Israel, they would have to reckon with God himself.  God was known as the God of Israel.

So it started with Israel.  God made a nation separate from all nations to serve him and obey his laws.

And because Israel started to disobey Gods commandments, and serve other Gods, and reject their Messiah, the door was opened to the gentiles.  Because of them, because of Israel.

We know from Romans that Israel are the natural olive branches.  The first chosen.  But they were cut off, so  we, the gentiles who believe are grafted in to that tree.  But we cannot boast, because God is able to graft Israel back into the tree, and he will, as promised, but only the reserved will return.  This reserved remnant will make up the whole house of Israel.

But this will only happen after Christ's return, and that nation Israel will be re-established.  And this time, they will not cause God shame, but God will be proud of them as they will be feeding off the lamb Jesus Christ.  They will not disobey, and all of them will be saved.

Israel will be the headquarters of the world.  Because that is where Christ is ruling from. His throne and his saints are there with him, and God has given Christ dominion over this kingdom that will be here on this earth.  

So Israel, who was once cursed, will now be blessed, and because they feed off the lamb, they go out to teach the truth to all the nations outside of Israel.  They are now the role model of the nations on how to serve the Lord.

Jeremiah 32:42   For thus saith the LORD; Like as I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them.

Jeremiah 33:14   Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will perform that good thing which I have promised unto the house of Israel and to the house of Judah.

Romans 11:30   For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

Romans 11:31   Even so have these also now not believed, that through YOUR mercy THEY ALSO MAY OBTAIN MERCY

Romans 11:32   For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have MERCY UPON ALL.

So during the thousand years, this is when it will all start happening.  The gentiles of the future will know the Lord through Israel's example and teaching of the truth.

Good job, I forgot, you said your name was Georgie.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 17 2012,01:47)

all

Pierre

Greetings Pierre

God bless.

j42

Pierre

Hi Pierre

J42

Thank you well explaind,

Where I have a problem with is your last sentence,about the sabbat of 1000 years,

I do not believe that anyone that ad not accepted Christ or God during his live can attend or be in that Sabbath ,just as the Jews in desert where left to die in the desert and did not entered the promised land,

This is What Paul refers to as the Sabbath of God,
    HEB 4:9 So there remains a Sabbath rest for the people of God.

REV 6:9 When the Lamb broke the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God, and because of the testimony which they had maintained;
    REV 20:4 Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

Pierre

journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 21 2012,00:48)

all

Pierre

Greetings Pierre

God bless.

j42

Pierre

Hi Pierre

J42

Thank you well explaind,

Where I have a problem with is your last sentence,about the sabbat of 1000 years,

I do not believe that anyone that ad not accepted Christ or God during his live can attend or be in that Sabbath ,just as the Jews in desert where left to die in the desert and did not entered the promised land,

REV 6:9 When the Lamb broke the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God, and because of the testimony which they had maintained;
    REV 20:4 Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

Pierre

Greetings Pierre

Yes I see your point and you are right. The unbelievers cannot enter into the Lords rest.

Hebrews 3:18 And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?

I'm going to go a little deeper into this;
    If we go to Hebrews it explains that generation which came out of Egypt will not enter God's rest. These are the ones that moaned and complained that their life was better in Egypt. There wil
    l be no remnant from this generation.

Hebrews 3:17 But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcasses fell in the wilderness.

Hebrews 3:18 And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not

Hebrews 3:19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

Now, God is warning us that if we are in unbelief, then the same will happen too. We will not enter his rest.

Hebrews 4:1 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.

Hebrews 4:2 For unto us (believers) was the gospel preached, as well as unto them (Israelites): but the word preached did not profit them (Israelites) not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

Hebrews 4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

Hebrews 4:4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

Hebrews 4:5 And IN THIS PLACE AGAIN, If THEY shall enter my rest. (now God is speaking of the Israelites in general)

Hebrews 4:6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that SOME must ENTER therein, (Israelites) and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief(Moses generation & Israelites in general)

Hebrews 4:7 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

Isaiah 62:1 For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.

Isaiah 62:7 And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.

So those who enter the Lords rest (1000 years) are the saints of course, and those living INSIDE the KINGDOM. The remnant of Israel.(not Moses generation) The outside nations would have a little rest too, because the devil is locked up during this time, the truth is preached, and there are no more wars till Satan is let out of his prison. It looks like a little rest period for everybody if you compare it to today.

Ezekiel 38:11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

Pierre, if unbelievers will not enter the Lords Sabbath, and we know that this spiritual rest is during the 1000 year reign, then Christ must destroy the very wicked at his coming, and maybe spare the ones who will come to believe and love the truth? IF this is the case then then it would make sense that only the believers will enter his rest & exist during that time?

Exciting times ahead.
    God bless

journey42
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 21 2012,04:06)

all

Pierre

Greetings Pierre

God bless.

j42

Pierre

Hi Pierre

J42

Thank you well explaind,

Pierre

Greetings Pierre

Yes I see your point and you are right.  The unbelievers cannot enter into the Lords rest.

Hebrews 3:18   And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?

If we go to Hebrews it explains that generation which came out of Egypt will not enter God's rest.  These are the ones that moaned and complained that their life was better in Egypt.  There will be no remnant from this generation.

Hebrews 3:17   But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcasses fell in the wilderness.

Hebrews 3:18   And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not

Hebrews 3:19   So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

Now, God is warning us that if we are in unbelief, then the same will happen too.  We will not enter his rest.

Hebrews 4:1   Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.

Hebrews 4:2   For unto us (believers) was the gospel preached, as well as unto them (Israelites):  but the word preached did not profit them (Israelites) not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

Hebrews 4:3   For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest:  although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

Hebrews 4:4  For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise,  And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

Hebrews 4:5   And IN THIS PLACE AGAIN, If THEY shall enter my rest. (now God is speaking of the Israelites in general)

Hebrews 4:6   Seeing therefore it remaineth that SOME must ENTER therein, (Israelites) and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief(Moses generation & Israelites in general)

Hebrews 4:7   For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

Isaiah 62:1   For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.

Isaiah 62:7   And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.

So those who enter the Lords rest (1000 years) are the saints of course, and those living INSIDE the KINGDOM. The remnant of Israel.(not Moses generation)  The outside nations would have a little rest too, because the devil is locked up during this time, the truth is preached, and there are no more wars till Satan is let out of his prison.  It looks like a little rest period for everybody if you compare it to today.

Ezekiel 38:11   And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

Pierre, if unbelievers will not enter the Lords Sabbath, and we know that this spiritual rest is during the 1000 year reign, then Christ must destroy the very wicked at his coming, and maybe spare the ones who will come to believe and love the truth?  IF this is the case then then it would make sense that only the believers will enter his rest & exist during that time?

Exciting times ahead.
    God bless

Sorry about the blue…it's a bit glary..

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 21 2012,11:06)

all

Pierre

Greetings Pierre

God bless.

j42

Pierre

Hi Pierre

J42

Thank you well explaind,

Pierre

Greetings Pierre

Yes I see your point and you are right.  The unbelievers cannot enter into the Lords rest.

Hebrews 3:18   And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?

If we go to Hebrews it explains that generation which came out of Egypt will not enter God's rest.  These are the ones that moaned and complained that their life was better in Egypt.  There will be no remnant from this generation.

Hebrews 3:17   But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcasses fell in the wilderness.

Hebrews 3:18   And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not

Hebrews 3:19   So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

Now, God is warning us that if we are in unbelief, then the same will happen too.  We will not enter his rest.

Hebrews 4:1   Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.

Hebrews 4:2   For unto us (believers) was the gospel preached, as well as unto them (Israelites):  but the word preached did not profit them (Israelites) not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

Hebrews 4:3   For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest:  although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

Hebrews 4:4  For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise,  And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

Hebrews 4:5   And IN THIS PLACE AGAIN, If THEY shall enter my rest. (now God is speaking of the Israelites in general)

Hebrews 4:6   Seeing therefore it remaineth that SOME must ENTER therein, (Israelites) and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief(Moses generation & Israelites in general)

Hebrews 4:7   For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

Isaiah 62:1   For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.

Isaiah 62:7   And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.

So those who enter the Lords rest (1000 years) are the saints of course, and those living INSIDE the KINGDOM. The remnant of Israel.(not Moses generation)  The outside nations would have a little rest too, because the devil is locked up during this time, the truth is preached, and there are no more wars till Satan is let out of his prison.  It looks like a little rest period for everybody if you compare it to today.

Ezekiel 38:11   And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

Pierre, if unbelievers will not enter the Lords Sabbath, and we know that this spiritual rest is during the 1000 year reign, then Christ must destroy the very wicked at his coming, and maybe spare the ones who will come to believe and love the truth?  IF this is the case then then it would make sense that only the believers will enter his rest & exist during that time?

Exciting times ahead.
    God bless

J42

for the blue ? no problem,

for ;

Pierre, if unbelievers will not enter the Lords Sabbath, and we know that this spiritual rest is during the 1000 year reign, then Christ must destroy the very wicked at his coming, and maybe spare the ones who will come to believe and love the truth? IF this is the case then then it would make sense that only the believers will enter his rest & exist during that time?

Exciting times ahead.
    God bless

It is some thing that would be necessary,I mean the destruction of all wickedness,but it is possible that some of the believers children would cross over ,and that reproduction may continue ,within that period, it is understood that dead will be still around all of us ,because dead is only destroyed last,see Revelation,

Exciting times ahead.? you have no idea how exiting it will be,
    just as it was wen Israel came close to the crossing of the Jordan river,taking position to enter the promised land,i can feel the emotions of all the nation and their leaders exited to cross over ,Lord thank you ,

bless you girl,

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

all

Pierre

Greetings Pierre

God bless.

j42

Pierre

Hi Pierre

J42

Thank you well explaind,

Pierre

Hi Pierre.

In the1000yr reign.(isiah ch.11 and ch.65.)will only consist of israelites that has been brought back,the resurved,the remnant chosen by election: No gentiles will be in there.The remnant of the gentiles,(the ones that have survived the second coming will live out side,in the four quarters of the earth.)

They also will be preached to for a 1000yrs,and many will accept the Lord,and come every year to celebrate the feast of tabernacles.

But many of those gentiles will still refuse to accep
    t Chist,this is when satan will be let loose to gather these bad ones in one place,to be destroyed by fire from God.
    And satan also.

Then the second resurection of all the dead from past present and future, of all kinds of religions,and those luke warm christians also,will be judged according to their works.
    This is the seperation between the sheeps and the goats.

The sheeps will be accepted and given a new body(spirit)
    Then the earth will be purified by melting, and the heavens also.

Then holy Jerusalem will come down,and God will be here on earth also.

The resurected saints will rule with Christ,and they have already inherited the kingdom;they consist of gentiles,and also some christian jews.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

wup

I am impressed with the amount of scriptures you are presenting to support your comment and doctrine,

one is IS;11 and 65, but what about Revelation or does it not count ???

could you spell it so it would make sens ? please

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 13 2012,16:43)
    wup

I am impressed with the amount of scriptures you are presenting to support your comment and doctrine,

Pierre.

There are so many scriptures combined to see the big picture.
    Line upon line precept upon precept.I did not make it all that up.
    Iasiah.jeremiah.ezekiel,daniel,zechariah,hosea etc,etc.the gospels,revelation.
    Must learn and combine them to see the big picture.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 15 2012,02:53)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 13 2012,16:43)
    wup

Pierre.

There are so many scriptures combined to see the big picture.
    Line upon line precept upon precept.I did not make it all that up.
    Iasiah.jeremiah.ezekiel,daniel,zechariah,hosea etc,etc.the gospels,revelation.
    Must learn and combine them to see the big picture.

wakeup.

wup

In the1000yr reign.(isiah ch.11 and ch.65.)will only consist of israelites that has been brought back,the resurved,the remnant chosen by election: No gentiles will be in there.The remnant of the gentiles,(the ones that have survived the second coming will live out side,in the four quarters of the earth.)

Paul,and John in revelation does not agree with you;

The Jerusalem is now in heaven and all others are on earth,
    there is no more Jews or Gentiles all the same ,only the 144k
    are different by their call to be with Christ,

Then holy Jerusalem will come down,and God will be here on earth also.

the heavenly Jerusalem will be the representative of God on earth ,the dwelling of God are in heaven NOT on earth .

some thing you say are not to scriptures

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

To all

Sometimes, when scriptures don't make sense to you, it is good to use common sense, by that I mean; look at the scriptures and think, what am I reading, how does this fit in with other scriptures?

For instance;

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Eph 2:9 “””Not of works”””, lest any man should boast.

So how does this fit in with this?

Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, “””according to their works”””.

Why did Paul ask this question?

Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that “””call upon him”””.

Rom 10:13 “””For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved”””.

Here is the question;

Rom 10:14 ¶ How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

How indeed, can they be saved by some one they haven't even heard off?
    How can YOU be sure, what YOU believe, is in fact the truth?
    Does not every body on this forum claim to have the truth?
    Why do we have so many denominations, do they not all claim to teach the truth?

What does Paul say?

1Cr 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ “””shall all be made alive”””.

Why will all be made alive, and for what reason?
    Do you believe “all” means “all”?
    Don't you think, before any one gets thrown into the lake of fire, he should at least have the opportunity to get to know Christ?
    When do you think that opportunity will be given to “all”, if not during the 1000 year reign?
    It is during this teaching period, that any one that “will not” listen, will be destroyed.

Act 3:23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

It is during the time of teaching that books are written, they will record your progress, if you fail, you name will not be written into the book of life.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 15 2012,09:26)
    To all

Sometimes, when scriptures don't make sense to you, it is good to use common sense, by that I mean; look at the scriptures and think, what am I reading, how does this fit in with other scriptures?

For instance;

Eph 2:8   For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:  

Eph 2:9   “””Not of works”””, lest any man should boast.  

So how does this fit in with this?

Rev 20:12   And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, “””according to their works”””.

Why did Paul ask this question?

Rom 10:12   For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that “””call upon him”””.  

Rom 10:13 “””For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved”””.  

Here is the question;

Rom 10:14 ¶ How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?  

How indeed, can they be saved by some one they haven't even heard off?
    How can YOU be sure, what YOU believe, is in fact the truth?
    Does not every body on this forum claim to have the truth?
    Why do we have so many denominations, do they not all claim to teach the truth?

What does Paul say?

1Cr 15:22   For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ “””shall all be made alive”””.

Why will all be made alive, and for what reason?
    Do you believe “all” means “all”?
    Don't you think, before any one gets thrown into the lake of fire, he should at least have the opportunity to get to know Christ?
    When do you think that opportunity will be given to “all”, if not during the 1000 year reign?
    It is during this teaching period, that any one that “will not” listen, will be destroyed.

Act 3:23   And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.  

It is during the time of teaching that books are written, they will record your progress, if you fail, you name will not be written into the book of life.

Georg

Georg

yes I agree almost to all and it is well said,

this is were my understanding varies;

first;Rev 20:1 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.
    Rev 20:2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

second;
    Rev 20:3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

third;;
    Rev 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

fourth;
    Rev 20:5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection.

1Co 15:23(resurrection) But each in his own turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.

SECOND RESURRECTION;
    The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.
    Rev 20:13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done.

Rev 20:7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison
    Rev 20:8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.

Rev 20:9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.
    Rev 20:10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Rev 20:14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.
    Rev 20:15 If anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Now the glory of our God and his Christ is fulfilled,

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account