The Life

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    Jn 10
    “15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life[psuche] for the sheep.”
    Jn 10
    “17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life,[psuche] that I might take it again”
    Jn 12
    “25 He that loveth his life[psuche] shall lose it; and he that hateth his life [psuche]in this world shall keep it unto life [zoe]eternal.”
    Jn 14
    “6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life[zoe]”
    Rom 8
    “2 For the law of the Spirit of life [zoe]in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.”
    1Jn 1
    “1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;[zoe]”
    Jn 1
    “4 In him was life;[zoe] and the life [zoe]was the light of men.”
    Jn 10
    “28 And I give unto them eternal life;[zoe] and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.”

Hi W,
    Jn 10
    “15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life[psuche] for the sheep.”
    Jn 10
    “17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life,[psuche] that I might take it again”
    Jn 12
    “25 He that loveth his life[psuche] shall lose it; and he that hateth his life [psuche]in this world shall keep it unto life [zoe]eternal.”
    Jn 14
    Rom 8
    “2 For the law of the Spirit of life [zoe]in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.”
    1Jn 1
    “1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;[zoe]”
    Jn 1
    Jn 10
    “28 And I give unto them eternal life;[zoe] and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.”

NH

I know you are trying real hard but there is no scripture here that says Jesus was given Eternal Life “aionios zoe”.

Jesus is the Eternal Life. His Spirit/soul did not die. He is the giiver of his Eternal life.

Jn 11:26
    And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall **never die**. Believest thou this?

If the spirits of those who believed in him didnt die, did Jesus? ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    Read again.
    He gave up his life[psuche]but is the source of life[zoe]
    So he died.
    The life he had in himself is the life he gave up in death.
    That eternal life from the Spirit of life is what he received from the Father.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 18 2007,02:38)
    Hi W,
    Jn 10
    Jn 10
    Jn 12
    Jn 14
    Rom 8
    1Jn 1
    Jn 1
    Jn 10

Hi Nick

Ecc 4:14 For out of prison he cometh to reign; whereas also [he that is] born in his kingdom becometh poor.

Expecting New life
    Ecc 4:15 I considered all the living which walk under the sun, with the second child that shall stand up in his stead.

Refusing the New life now
    Ecc 4:16 [There is] no end of all the people, [even] of all that have been before them: they also that come after shall not rejoice in him. Surely this also [is] vanity and vexation of spirit.

charity
    Participant

Job looks to the coming christ to resurrect him from the dead
    And many came forth from the graves in Matt

Job 19:22 Why do ye persecute me as God, and are not satisfied with my flesh?

Job 19:23 ¶ Oh that my words were now written! oh that they were printed in a book!

Job 19:24 That they were graven with an iron pen and lead in the rock for ever!

Job 19:25 For I know [that] my redeemer liveth, and [that] he shall stand at the latter [day] upon the earth:

Seen the dust
    Job 19:26 And [though] after my skin [worms] destroy this [body], yet in my flesh shall I see God:

Risen again
    Job 19:27 Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; [though] my reins be consumed within me.

Many prophets proclaim they shall rise with his dead body
    But not one word spoken about this today

charity
    Participant

Psa 17:15 As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Charity,
    All who rise in the first resurrection and those who never die shall be found in the new heavenly body.

charity
    Participant

Mal 1:4 Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.

They have the Lords word that he shall perform this
    Mal 3:17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
    Mal 3:18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

It is not a perfect world they return too; the wicked still have time to do wickedly

Dan 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt.

Dan to rise by the word of God
    Dan 12:13 But go thou thy way till the end [be]: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

Hi W,
    Read again.
    So he died.

NH

The life he gave up was his natural life. The Body without the Spirit is dead.

If Jesus Spirit died who was it in I Peter 3? Or who was it in the belly of the whale, the the center of the earth for three days?

To the theif on the cross, “this day will you be with me in paradise”!

???

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 18 2007,21:51)
    Hi Charity,
    All who rise in the first resurrection and those who never die shall be found in the new heavenly body.

Seeing that we understand fully the resurrection of life it is for now not latter

Rev 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

The blessed take part in the first ressurrection

charity
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Jan. 18 2007,22:04)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 18 2007,21:51)
    Hi Charity,

Seeing that we understand fully the resurrection of life it is for now not latter

Rev 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

The blessed take part in the first ressurrection

And why is everybody offended at the promise and word of GOD WHEN THESE MATTERS ARE RAISED concerning the new life.

Eze 37:13 And ye shall know that I [am] the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

Mat 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

The Fathers held the promise of new life, we are the recievers of new life

Luk 11:44 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are as graves which appear not, and the men that walk over [them] are not aware [of them].

Why not hear again?
    Act 17:32 And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked: and others said, We will hear thee again of this [matter].

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 18 2007,22:00)

Hi W,
    Read again.
    So he died.

NH

The life he gave up was his natural life. The Body without the Spirit is dead.

If Jesus Spirit died who was it in I Peter 3? Or who was it in the belly of the whale, the the center of the earth for three days?

To the theif on the cross, “this day will you be with me in paradise”!

???

Hi W,
    What of this NATURAL LIFE Christ had?
    Is that the life he had with the Father?
    Or when he was conceived did he receive another spirit that he gave up when he died?
    Two spirits of himself??
    He died
    Why do you not believe he DIED before he was made alive in the Spirit to praech to the spirits in prison-that is what scripture says??

Hi W,
    What of this NATURAL LIFE Christ had?
    Is that the life he had with the Father?
    Or when he was conceived did he receive another spirit that he gave up when he died?
    Two spirits of himself??
    He died
    Why do you not believe he DIED before he was made alive in the Spirit to praech to the spirits in prison-that is what scripture says??

NH

When your Spirit leaves your body. You are clinically dead.

James 2:26
    For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Jesus is Eternal life, his Spirit could not die. It didnt have to die.

The sacrifices of Moses was the type of Jesus offering his Body not his Spirit to die.

“Into thy hands I committ my Spirit” This is simply Jesus leaving his Body!

charity
    Participant

Hi Nick

was Christ taken from prison at the death on the cross he was incorruptible with the keys himself?
    Yet the scripture tells that he was taken from prison and judgment first then his soul shall be made and offering to justify many
    He shall see his seed???

So depends on who took his soul from prison and from judgment; he is not God himself
    Christ is the first fruits of them that slept

All men return to the dust; we need to follow him, and that is possible if seen

He has come to rebuild the wastes of many generations revealing a resurrection of new life hidden in his life
    Isa 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    He died.
    He really really died.
    No playacting but he died.
    Spirits never die but return to God[ecc12]
    His spirit returned to God while his dead body lay as an empty tent.
    But he was made alive in the Spirit of God.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 18 2007,22:36)
    Hi W,
    He died.
    He really really died.

Martha is thinking the same as we are lead to believe also only a promise to come

Jhn 11:24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

Jhn 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Jhn 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou

Somthing to beleive that ye be persecuted for

But he told the resurrection of life now even before his life is sacrificed on the cross
    The Word sayeth he is to be the first to rise
    and already has been born again sent into the world as the first beggotten Son

Hi W,
    He died.
    He really really died.

NH

Show me scripture that says Jesus Spirit died! :)

NH

I thought you believe that Jesus was born again at the Jordan.

If he had this new life that you believe then did he have to be born again for the 2nd time?
    ???

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 18 2007,23:03)

Hi W,
    He died.
    He really really died.

NH

Show me scripture that says Jesus Spirit died! :)

Hi WJ,
    I am in no position to get involved in any of the discussions right now, but I tought that Nick said that Jesus died.
    His spirit did not die, it returned to God as do all of our spirits when we die.

Tim

charity
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Jan. 18 2007,22:34)
    Hi Nick

was Christ taken from prison at the death on the cross he was incorruptible with the keys himself?
    Yet the scripture tells that he was taken from prison and judgment first then his soul shall be made and offering to justify many
    He shall see his seed???

So depends on who took his soul from prison and from judgment; he is not God himself
    Christ is the first fruits of them that slept

All men return to the dust; we need to follow him, and that is possible if seen

He has come to rebuild the wastes of many generations revealing a resurrection of new life hidden in his life
    Isa 53:8  He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of

We have a first begotten said unto David but still shall he see corruption with the dust creation that is cursed to death

Psa 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

We have some one to declare his generation and see his seed, and has a soul that may be made a sacrifice to justify many after he has been taken from judgment and been appointed new life A king for ever and ever, and his kingdom shall have no end

Act 13:36 For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption:
    Act 13:37 But he, whom God raised again, saw no corruption.

Hsa 3:5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Act 17:3 Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.
    1Cr 15:13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:
    1Cr 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, [and] become the firstfruits of them that slept.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 136 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account