The Kingdom of Heaven

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 283 total)
  • Author
    Baker
    Participant

I like to add this,

Mal 4:1 ¶ For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

Mal 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Mal 4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do [this], saith the LORD of hosts.

When it says a New Earth, and a New Heaven, Georg believes New Earth is a metaphor for New Government. Heaven to mean a New Place of Worship..New Temple….. There is also a Scripture that says this Earth is reserved for the destruction of the wicked, which goes alone with Mal.

Peace Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wispring @ April 27 2011,02:49)
    I think it is a Jehova's Witness doctrine. If the Spirit of Truth and your owne God-given discernment haven't informed you as to the truthfulness of this doctrine google for a few hours. Look to Christ Jesus, God within you for an answer. I don't have an opinion on this doctrine. I know it's not of God.

wispring

this is what you say;

I don't have an opinion on this doctrine. I know it's not of God.

you say one thing and contredict it in the next wording ?

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ April 27 2011,23:22)
    I like to add this,

Mal 4:1 ¶ For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.  

Mal 4:2   But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.  

Mal 4:3   And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do [this], saith the LORD of hosts.  

When it says a New Earth, and a New Heaven, Georg believes New Earth is a metaphor for New Government.  Heaven to mean a New Place of Worship..New Temple….. There is also a Scripture that says this Earth is reserved for the destruction of the wicked, which goes alone with Mal.

Peace Irene

Hear what the spirit says: Approx. 450years before Jesus!

….the day{light,holy ghost & fire}cometh,that shall burn as an oven{fire}; and the proud{know it all religious hierarchy} and all that do wickedly{works for righteousness} shall be stubble; and the day{fire light} that cometh shall burn the religious/Jews up and leave neither root nor branch.

BUT….unto you that fear my name shall the Sun{Jesus, the light of righteousness} arise with healing in his wings{arms,hands}and you shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall{new born again children of God}

and ye{us, those who accept Jesus} shall tread down the wicked{those doing works for righteousness}; for they shall be ashes{after being burned by spirit fire} under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this;

V5: Behold, I will send you Elijah{John the Baptist according to Jesus}just before the coming of the great{for believers} and dreadful{those working the law} day of the lord…

Hear what the spirit says. See the picture painted by spirit for understanding when the day would come. Those at the time of Malachi would not see the day come some 450 years later. The prophet were all speaking of the day of the lord when Jesus would arise, baptizing with the holy spirit and fire. John and Jesus the two great prophets. John was the one that was beheaded or cut off. Jesus arose for 3&1/2 years and was cut off. Hear the prophets. They all prophesied of the day of Jesus to come.
    All prophecy is fulfilled, completed, fininshed. It is finished as Jesus said. Now is the time to rise up into what Jesus has created us to be. IMO, TK

shimmer
    Participant

Irene and Tim and Terrarica,

Thankyou for your replies here, please dont think that I have been ignoring you, my mind wonders off onto other things (other threads) Im sorry when I do that.

Hope your feeling better too Irene (you mentioned elsewhere you werent feeling well)

And TK, note I post as shimmer and karmarie… one has edit and one doesnt, so when I find myself over-editing, I switch to shimmer. (Just in case you didnt know).

God bless all.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 27 2011,15:05)

Quote (karmarie @ April 27 2011,13:11)
    So Kerwin, do you believe so many will go to Heaven and so many will be on a paradise earth (after the resurection)?

I do not believe such a tenet.

I am prone to believe we will be like angels and able to travel between the different realms of God.  

I cannot say that either belief is anything but speculation as as far as I know scripture remains silent on that issue.

edited to correct mistypes and dropped words.

karmarie,

I have to add on to what I wrote. Enoch went to the heavenly realms as did Moses, Elijah, and Jesus. Of those Enoch and Moses have been recorded as returning to earth briefly and Jesus return is foretold.

There is also a record of saints that were resurrected when Jesus died but what occurred to them afterwords is not recorded.

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ May 01 2011,21:21)

Quote (Baker @ April 27 2011,23:22)
    I like to add this,

Mal 4:2   But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.  

Mal 4:3   And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do [this], saith the LORD of hosts.  

When it says a New Earth, and a New Heaven, Georg believes New Earth is a metaphor for New Government.  Heaven to mean a New Place of Worship..New Temple….. There is also a Scripture that says this Earth is reserved for the destruction of the wicked, which goes alone with Mal.

Peace Irene

Hear what the spirit says: Approx. 450years before Jesus!

….the day{light,holy ghost & fire}cometh,that shall burn as an oven{fire}; and the proud{know it all religious hierarchy} and all that do wickedly{works for righteousness} shall be stubble; and the day{fire light} that cometh shall burn the religious/Jews up and leave neither root nor branch.

BUT….unto you that fear my name shall the Sun{Jesus, the light of righteousness} arise with healing in his wings{arms,hands}and you shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall{new born again children of God}

and ye{us, those who accept Jesus} shall tread down the wicked{those doing works for righteousness}; for they shall be ashes{after being burned by spirit fire} under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this;

V5: Behold, I will send you Elijah{John the Baptist according to Jesus}just before the coming of the great{for believers} and dreadful{those working the law} day of the lord…

Hear what the spirit says. See the picture painted by spirit for understanding when the day would come. Those at the time of Malachi would not see the day come some 450 years later. The prophet were all speaking of the day of the lord when Jesus would arise, baptizing with the holy spirit and fire. John and Jesus the two great prophets. John was the one that was beheaded or cut off. Jesus arose for 3&1/2 years and was cut off. Hear the prophets. They all prophesied of the day of Jesus to come.
    All prophecy is fulfilled, completed, fininshed. It is finished as Jesus said. Now is the time to rise up into what Jesus has created us to be. IMO, TK

Tim. I have no idea what you aere trying to say. You give no Scripture…. Prove all things….Peace Irene

Baker
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ May 06 2011,12:02)

So Kerwin, do you believe so many will go to Heaven and so many will be on a paradise earth (after the resurection)?

I am prone to believe we will be like angels and able to travel between the different realms of God.  

I cannot say that either belief is anything but speculation as as far as I know scripture remains silent on that issue.

karmarie,

I have to add on to what I wrote.  Enoch went to the heavenly realms as did Moses, Elijah, and Jesus.  Of those Enoch and Moses have been recorded as returning to earth briefly and Jesus return is foretold.

There is also a record of saints that were resurrected when Jesus died but what occurred to them afterwords is not recorded.

Kerwin! Were is your Scripture to prove what you believe? Peace Irene

shimmer
    Participant

Kerwin, well I hope we get to see the Kingdom of Heaven one day.

“Now faith is assurance of things hoped for, proof of things not seen. For by this, the elders obtained testimony.
    By faith, we understand that the universe has been framed by the word of God, so that what is seen has not been made out of things which are visible.” Hebrews 11:1

“By faith, Enoch was taken away, so that he wouldn't see death, and he was not found, because God translated him. For he has had testimony given to him that before his translation he had been well pleasing to God. Without faith it is impossible to be well pleasing to him, for he who comes to God must believe that he exists, and that he is a rewarder of those who seek him.” Hebrews 11: 5

“These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them and embraced them from afar, and having confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.  For those who say such things make it clear that they are seeking a country of their own. If indeed they had been thinking of that country from which they went out, they would have had enough time to return.  But now they desire a better country, that is, a heavenly one.Hebrews 11:13

From the World English Bible.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ May 06 2011,07:31)

Quote (kerwin @ May 06 2011,12:02)

karmarie,

I have to add on to what I wrote.  Enoch went to the heavenly realms as did Moses, Elijah, and Jesus.  Of those Enoch and Moses have been recorded as returning to earth briefly and Jesus return is foretold.

Kerwin!  Were is your Scripture to prove what you believe?  Peace Irene

Genesis 5:24 (Young's Literal Translation)

24And Enoch walketh habitually with God, and he is not, for God hath taken him.

2 Kings 2:11 (Young's Literal Translation)

11And it cometh to pass, they are going, going on and speaking, and lo, a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and they separate between them both, and Elijah goeth up in a whirlwind, to the heavens.

Jude 1:9 (Young's Literal Translation)

9yet Michael, the chief messenger, when, with the devil contending, he was disputing about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring up an evil-speaking judgment, but said, `The Lord rebuke thee!'

Matthew 17:3-4 (Young's Literal Translation)

3and lo, appear to them did Moses and Elijah, talking together with him.
    4And Peter answering said to Jesus, `Sir, it is good to us to be here; if thou wilt, we may make here three booths — for thee one, and for Moses one, and one for Elijah.'

Matthew 27:52 (Young's Literal Translation)

52and the tombs were opened, and many bodies of the saints who have fallen asleep, arose,

Acts 1:11 (Young's Literal Translation)

11who also said, `Men, Galileans, why do ye stand gazing into the heaven? this Jesus who was received up from you into the heaven, shall so come in what manner ye saw him going on to the heaven.'

Irene,

Scriptures by themselves, being the written letter, prove nothing.  It is God who must inspire us to correctly understand them.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ May 06 2011,07:32)
    Kerwin, well I hope we get to see the Kingdom of Heaven one day.

“Now faith is assurance of things hoped for, proof of things not seen. For by this, the elders obtained testimony.
    By faith, we understand that the universe has been framed by the word of God, so that what is seen has not been made out of things which are visible.” Hebrews 11:1

“By faith, Enoch was taken away, so that he wouldn't see death, and he was not found, because God translated him. For he has had testimony given to him that before his translation he had been well pleasing to God. Without faith it is impossible to be well pleasing to him, for he who comes to God must believe that he exists, and that he is a rewarder of those who seek him.” Hebrews 11: 5

“These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them and embraced them from afar, and having confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.  For those who say such things make it clear that they are seeking a country of their own. If indeed they had been thinking of that country from which they went out, they would have had enough time to return.  But now they desire a better country, that is, a heavenly one.Hebrews 11:13

From the World English Bible.

Shimmer,

I hope for a righteousness and holiness like God’s and I know those who hunger and thirst for righteousness will obtain it for Jesus the Anointed declared they would.  The result of obtaining it is eternal life because God spoke in many ways to say so.

edited to correct grammar.

shimmer
    Participant

Amen Kerwin. :)

Wispring
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Karmarie: For help in mental clairity of the truth of God, every time you read the scriptures of the NT when they say Heaven, point to yourself, when they say Kingdom of God, point to yourself, when they say Temple of God, point to yourself, when they refer to the Church of Jesus, point to yourself, you are the body of Jesus/Christ. As Jesus/Christ returns to earth as the Spirit of Truth or the Comforter, it is you he comes to. As you accept Jesus words within your very heart and mind, as your very life blood, Jesus, then, has returned to earth(an earthen body), in bodily form to rule Gods Kingdom in earth…through you! Does God/Jesus/the holy Spirit dwell in you. Yes if you accept and believe! The Kingdom of God cometh not with observation.

Once again, proclaiming the gospel like a true believer! Thanks Tim!

With Love and Respect,
                                                        Wispring

Tim Kraft said: “You came from heaven and you will return to heaven.”

Bible says: 19 In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return.(Genesis 3:19 NWT)

. 19 For there is an eventuality as respects the sons of mankind and an eventuality as respects the beast, and they have the same eventuality. As the one dies, so the other dies; and they all have but one spirit, so that there is no superiority of the man over the beast, for everything is vanity. 20 All are going to one place. They have all come to be from the dust, and they are all returning to the dust.(Ecclesiastes 3:19-20 NWT)

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Between: The quote from Gen. was God speaking to Adam because of Adams choice to believe in evil along with good. God said, cursed is the ground for THY sake(in your case): in sorrow shalt THOU eat of it all the days of THY life: Thorns and thistles shall it bring forth TO THEE: and THOU shalt eat the herb of the field: In the sweat of THY face shalt THOU eat bread, till THOU return to the ground: for out ot it wast THOU taken: for dust THOU art, and unto dust shalt THOU return.

Sounds to me like Adam brought upon himself all those problems. It didn't say all mankind was to suffer for Adams choice!! Then later you must deal with the fact that God completely cleansed the earth of evil with the flood of Noah. The first thing Noah did on dry land was offer a burnt offering of some sort. God didn't tell him to do that. It was a learned behaviour. Man has always followed man and learned from those things learned before him. Each man has always been individually responsible for his own life. How could it be that what Adam did passed on through generations except by man copying man. Its food for thought.

The total truth of today is in the Gospels of Jesus, the first four and a half books of the New Testament. I love the good news. IMO, TK

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 06 2011,00:43)
    Between: The quote from Gen. was God speaking to Adam because of Adams choice to believe in evil along with good. God said, cursed is the ground for THY sake(in your case): in sorrow shalt THOU eat of it all the days of THY life: Thorns and thistles shall it bring forth TO THEE: and THOU shalt eat the herb of the field: In the sweat of THY face shalt THOU eat bread, till THOU return to the ground: for out ot it wast THOU taken: for dust THOU art, and unto dust shalt THOU return.

Sounds to me like Adam brought upon himself all those problems. It didn't say all mankind was to suffer for Adams choice!! Then later you must deal with the fact that God completely cleansed the earth of evil with the flood of Noah. The first thing Noah did on dry land was offer a burnt offering of some sort. God didn't tell him to do that. It was a learned behaviour. Man has always followed man and learned from those things learned before him. Each man has always been individually responsible for his own life. How could it be that what Adam did passed on through generations except by man copying man.  Its food for thought.

The total truth of today is in the Gospels of Jesus, the first four and a half books of the New Testament. I love the good news. IMO, TK

Why would God say you will return to the dust instead of Heaven? Unless Heaven is a reward or we didn't come from heaven!!!!!

More importantly if we have immortal souls then do animals have immortal souls?

david
    Participant

Each man has always been individually responsible for his own life.

Would you say we are also responsible for our children's lives?

Also, did God ever count someone's error against their children, with the children suffering the consequences of the father?

kerwin
    Participant

To all,

Tim Kraft wrote:

Each man has always been individually responsible for his own life. How could it be that what Adam did passed on through generations except by man copying man.  Its food for thought.

According to Jesus all human beings are servants of sin that can be set free only through obeying all his teachings.

According to scripture human beings were not created servants of sin.

Adam was the fist male human being to sin while Eve was the first female human being.

Therefore somewhere between the time Adam was created and the time Jesus spoke all human beings became servants of sin.

Pastry
    Participant

God created us out of the dust of the earth, and to dust we WILL return.  The Spirit God gave us returns to God…..If Jesus would not have died for us, we would stay in the grave.  

1Cr 15:54   So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.  

1Cr 15:55   O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?  

Thanks be to God…..

Peace and Love Irene

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ June 10 2011,20:20)
    To all,

Tim Kraft wrote:

Each man has always been individually responsible for his own life. How could it be that what Adam did passed on through generations except by man copying man.  Its food for thought.

According to Jesus all human beings are servants of sin that can be set free only through obeying all his teachings.

According to scripture human beings were not created servants of sin.

Adam was the fist male human being to sin while Eve was the first female human being.

Therefore somewhere between the time Adam was created and the time Jesus spoke all human beings became servants of sin.

Kerwin: Adam did not “sin” or at least that word was not in the garden story.

You might say, …Adam disobeyed God and you call it a sin! But the word “sin” was not used until the forth chap. of Gen. when two perfectly good offerings were offered, one was accepted the other rejected which made the Cain extremely wrothful at his brother which caused either Adam(called lord by his wife) or the lord to say, if you think you doest well, your fine, but if you think you doest not well, sin is at the door(of your heart). He didn't “do” anything wrong. Sin was thinking he was bad. Thinking he was bad or “sin” now in his heart grew until he sometime later killed his brother. He didn't kill him because of his offering, we don't know how much later it was just that it came to pass later.

If Adam caused a curse to be on all mankind by accepting evil then how was it possible for the Lord to curse Cain if he was already cursed from his father.

And after the flood there was only righteous Noah and family. God had destroyed evil/sin?

The sins (wrong thinking that they were in error) of the Fathers are visited on the sons (carried over by teaching) from generation to generation.

If a human submits his pure life mind of God, to believing he is wrong, or has done wrong, or bad or evil, or unacceptable he has brought himself to destruction.

Human beings weren't created to be servants to anything!

Please show me where it says that Adam sinned, in the Garden of Eden or after. Sin is a mental belief of wrong done. Sin is a self jugdment with condemnation. What influences a mans mind controls his life.

Humans have followed one another to death. Humans have created a religous doctrine called “sin”! We have submitted ourselves to be sinners. We condemned ourselves. If we can't believe Jesus now we remain condemned by our own condemnation.

If you don't agree with what I wrote at least believe Jesus who took away our sin, WHATEVER IT WAS!! TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ June 10 2011,23:01)
    God created us out of the dust of the earth, and to dust we WILL return.  The Spirit God gave us returns to God…..If Jesus would not have died for us, we would stay in the grave.  

1Cr 15:54   So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.  

1Cr 15:55   O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?  

Thanks be to God…..

Peace and Love Irene

We are not created from the dust of the earth! Adam was!

After the flood mankind procreated. The way I see it, any possible curse that Adam might have seemingly put on mankind was washed away by the flood that left only righteous Noah and his family to procreate. If there was truly a thing called “sin” it was erradicated from the earth with all evil at that time.

The “sin” that is referred to by Jesus is mans wrong thinking that he was in “sin”! We believed our own condemnation of ourselves. Religion duped us, and condemned us to the unworthyness of sin. Gave us a “sin” consciousness.

We are born of water from a woman and spirit from God to leagally enter this world. The path to God is believing the truth/Jesus. If we follow his way by faith we are purified and made whole. The light of Jesus will arise as we release our former beliefs of sin and darkness. A rich man (who thinks he sees) will never find the truth. A poor man, poor in spirir, poor in the truth, desiring to know God will be filled with holy spiritl

When the mind full of corruptible thoughts accepts the incorruptable truth of Jesus we return to the immortality we were in the beginning. The evil/death that Adam accepted is washed away with the truth and light of Jesus the Christ.

We first must believe in God/good only and then there is no more death. We are eternal beings there is no death. Only a transition from one form of life to another. With love, TK

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 283 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account