The Hypostatic union.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 201 through 202 (of 202 total)
  • Author
    Wispring
    Participant

Hi Charles,

Yes I will pray for you in order to achieve your aim?
    Through praying for you I will achieve mine?

I would like you to pray for me with the strength of faith to truly believe in the center of your soul that what you are praying for has already occured or will occur upon completion of your prayer. This is how our lord and master Christ Jesus instructed us to pray. If it is in accordance and agreement with God's will it will happen. If it doesn't happen what you pray for is not in accordance and agreement with God's will.

Teach me through the Gospel,where it is clear that Jesus did all things for us and we are already saved no matter what we do and how we live???

I can't teach you this because it's not true. I never stated it was true. How you get in your mind that I ever even hinted at this I have no idea. Jesus did many things for us. He certainly didn't do all things for us. You know as well as I do that our salvation is predicated on is doing the good things that Christ Jesus talked about in accordance with God's will. This is the narrow road Charles.
      Instead of trying to put me throught some litmus test of yours to prove myself to you that I am a disciple of Christ Jesus and a lover of God why don't you tell me what is not of God's truth in this simple way of God. Notice I do not say easy. I say simple. As in not difficult to comprehend. The gospel is meant to be simple enough that an unlearned child can comprehend it Charles. Fact of the matter is, it truly is that simple.

He knew I had to discover for myself that the gospel is really simple. That loving God is really simple. That loving one another as we love ourselves which should be equal to the love that we love God with is really simple. This is how you live in God's kingdom both in this life and the next Charles. See? I told you it is really simple. You have faith that God will be with you through all times good and bad. You have faith that he will lead you to his eternal salvation. You have faith and prove through your thoughts and actions that you are a brother of Christ Jesus and everthing will work out for the best.

See? No fancy terminology. No complex ideologies or philosophies. Straight forward. To the point. Short and sweet. Just like our life on this earth can be if we choose to love Christ Jesus and keep his words so that he and God will dwell within us, therefore, defeating any evil that might be trying to manifest itself within us. To be honest I think basically you believe pretty much the same things I do, but, you prefer to complicate matters, whereas, I prefer to simplify matters. Like Christ Jesus said to the man who asked him how inherit eternal life. Obey God's commandments and follow me. This is what I do my best to do Charles. Do you notice how I don't have an accusatory tone to my posts? It's not my job or responsibility Charles. Do you notice I don't ask you to explain scriptures to me in order to see if we are in full agreement with how God has blessed my mind at this time to understand?
      I will tell you the truth. I believe all of the words that Christ Jesus spoke that are recorded in the bible are spirit words to be understood, meditated upon, and words to live by. I even like to read the gospel of Thomas which is just a collection of Christ Jesus sayings that have no story wrapped around them.
      Right now, Charles, I am reading psalms for the most part. It's alot of reading. I like to be inspired by reading the things that a true lover of God wrote.
      Seems to me in your last post is that your condemning me for some sort of sinful behaviour that you are perceiving I am engaging in. I will tell you the truth Charles. Everyone has some ungodly behaviour in them. They also have godly behaviour. Don't you think things would go better between people if we accentuated the godly behaviour? If we said and did things that would bring this godly behaviour out in our lives more and strengthen it more? Thereby, helping one another on our own individual paths towards salvation?
      May the words of Christ Jesus and the love of God guide you in to the peace and rest that is promised us in the bible.

With Love and more love,
                                                                          Wispring

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (csaliba @ June 21 2011,15:48)
    Correction:,the  body Satan's property,and the soul God' s property  two to become one.

Should be :the  body Satan's property in the flesh,and the soul God' s property  two to become one, through Jesus our redeemer.

Charles: You have stated,…

the body Satan's property,and the soul God' s property two to become one.

..!

The term 'satan' is a deceiver and liar against the truth. A deceiver and liar has told you that satan owns your body. That is a lie! Can you hear? Thats why its called 'your' body.

It is also the Temple of God, the body of Christ, the Church which is Jesus body, if in fact you fill it with the words/spirit truth of God, through Jesus words. You can be the imbodiment of Christ or the imbodiment of anti-christ or lies against Christ.

If by declaration you say satan owns your body then you are full of lies and deception apart from the truth of God. By your own declaration you condemn yourself to the lies of destruction and death.

What is property of satans lies has been conned and stolen from its rightful owner, you. By trickery and deception a preacher or high religious official, a power of darkness, masquerading as a minister of light has told you these untruths. You did not come up with these doctrines from the New Testament words of Jesus.

Truth and lies will never become ONE together. Thats like oil and water, salt water and fresh water. No mix. Jesus is truth and satan is lies. Actually the truth came to redeem us from the lies of religion. TK

Viewing 2 posts - 201 through 202 (of 202 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account