The Hypostatic union.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 202 total)
  • Author
    Pastry
    Participant

Hi Tim and Wispring! i really agree with you 100%…… And I hope that Charles will, leave this site. He to me is not a Christian, who believes such nonsense…Please, Please stop posting to the guy….Satan cannot destroy the Soul, but God can…..And To God we owe respect to stop posting to someone like Charles….

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Whomever the above post: I disagree totally. I see that Charles has insight and understanding of much of the scriptures yet like me and all of us he has a few things I felt like responding to. I believe charles to be just as Christian as I am. Being Christ like is a tough call. You must truly abide in the words of Christ to know how to be Christlike. I would choose to discuss with Charles his views further rather than to cut him, me or anyone else off of this site. We are supposed to be learning truth not building a clan. By the way the essence of who and what God is(as revealed by Jesus) would be destroyed if God destroyed a soul or anything. God is the creator not a destroyer. The NT GOD of Jesus, EXPRESSES THE FRUIT OF HIS SPIRIT IN ALL THINGS!! Peace, love, joy etc.! Thats why I stay pretty clear of the old testament. I only read the Prophets, psalms, proverbs and some Genesis. God bless all, lets learn together! IMO, TK

Wispring
    Participant

Hi Charles,

Hi wispring,

Explain to me in a simple way.

Why Jesus felt that it is necessary to massacre the flesh,and not simply having his head chopped??

In order to fulfill prophesy.

Psalm 22:15-17
    King James Version (KJV)

15My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.

16For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

17I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.

Psalm 34:20
    King James Version (KJV)

20He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.

Isaiah 53:7-12
    King James Version (KJV)

7He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

8He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

9And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

10Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

11He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

12Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

These are some of the prophesies fulfilled by our Lord and Saviour Christ Jesus. Christ Jesus even says this about himself.

Luke 18:31-33
    King James Version (KJV)

31Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished.

32For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on:

33And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.

I really hope this is simple enought for you Charles.
      He had already overcome Satan/the adversary before he was crucified.

John 14:30
    King James Version (KJV)

30Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

John 16:33
    King James Version (KJV)

33These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

These scriptures show that Christ Jesus had already overcome Satan/the adversary before he was crucified Charles. I hope this is simple enough

I know the complicated one but it is a lie to you!

No offence Charles, but, in context, this statement makes absolutely no sense to me. Perhaps you meant to say something different here and should have used different english words is all that I can honestly think of about this sentence.

He wasn't referring to God,because God will never destroys what He creates, but judges, Satan is the murderer,and the liar.

Read these scripture Charles

Genesis 6:13
    And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
    Genesis 6:17
    And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.

Evidently God does destroy that which was created by him. This is just one magor example Charles. It is so magor that it should suffice to refute your assertion. Perhaps you might consider re-thinking your interpretation of Matthew 10:28 which so obviously in the context of the verses prior to and following it refers to God.

Numbers 23:19
    God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Now if you read the above scripture you will notice what God says he is not. If you read Mattew, Mark, Luke, and John you will see Christ Jesus refer to himself quite often as son of man. I hope this is simple enough for you Charles.
      I understand you have recently had a spiritual peak experience. I have had a few of those myself in my life Charles. I have learned that when this happens the best thing to do is to focus on what Christ Jesus said so as to strengthen and broaden your relationship with him. I strongly reccomend reading the Gospels and really focusing on what Christ Jesus said about himself, his purpose, and his relationship to his God, your God and my God.

In the old testament not even the son of God is mentioned never mind Satan!!

Thank you Charles. I will never mind Satan because God want me to to never mind Satan/the adversary. I reccomend heartily that you do the same.

Deuteronomy 8:5
    Thou shalt
    also consider in thine heart, that, as a man chasteneth his son, so the LORD thy God chasteneth thee.

)
    206.Daniel 3:25
    He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

Yes, indeed, the Son of God is mentioned in the old testament Charles. All I am asking you to do is to really study the bible more here Charles. I have only really been studying it for a few years. It continues to bring me insights to being a disciple of Christ Jesus and a servant of God everytime I read it. Go in peace and may the peace that Christ Jesus promises his disciples dwell in your heart illuminated by the everlasting light of God's love.

With Love and more love,
                                                         Wispring

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 07 2011,05:05)
    Whomever the above post: I disagree totally. I see that Charles has insight and understanding of much of the scriptures yet like me and all of us he has a few things I felt like responding to. I believe charles to be just as Christian as I am. Being Christ like is a tough call. You must truly abide in the words of Christ to know how to be Christlike. I would choose to discuss with Charles his views further rather than to cut him, me or anyone else off of this site. We are supposed to be learning truth not building a clan. By the way the essence of who and what God is(as revealed by Jesus) would be destroyed if God destroyed a soul or anything. God is the creator not a destroyer. The NT GOD of Jesus, EXPRESSES THE FRUIT OF HIS SPIRIT IN ALL THINGS!! Peace, love, joy etc.! Thats why I stay pretty clear of the old testament.  I only read the Prophets, psalms, proverbs and some Genesis. God bless all, lets learn together! IMO, TK

Tim! From the time Charles became a member, all He has done is teach us wrong. If He would see that for instance Satan is the , the cause of all evil, and we are the Temple of God, then I would say, you are right. But Charles has not given us any Scripture to support His believes. I know what Jesus said. Are we not also run from evil? Is what He teaches, good? I don't think so…. Yes, I was gone for a while, but Charles has not learned from anyone here. God is the creator of all good, and did He not trow Satan from Heaven??? Satan is laughing in His face, He just loves to destroy whats good, and encourage the evil…. You do whatever you see fit, but I will not have company with evil understanding….. That's all my friend….Sorry to have ruffled your feathers…To bad you didn't recognize me….
    Peace Irene

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 04 2011,21:29)
    Pierre: If I were you I would not even bother to read that poisonous post by casibla to you! It is completely full of religious trash, doctrines of religious men, darkness, lies and scripture, childishly taken out of context to beat somebody down and therefore raise themself up.  This persons work or non-work of doing this or not doing that is as filthy rags unto God. His salvation is obviously evidenced by what he does or doesn't watch on tv/internet etc.!

Just keep searching, as you are finding much truth/light. The other person is finding much darkness/death/ and doesn't even know it.  TK

Tim! I find it amazing the post you made to Pierre, is not to even read Charles posts, and to me, you state I should consider Charles posts???? What is it? Peace Irene

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Irene: I do appologize that I was to stupid to recognize that casibla was also charles. And the post I read from him to Pierre I felt was loaded with untruth. I meant no attack on you with the post in Charles defense. I don't like to attack in generalities and especially I don't like to “pile on” someone when they are down. I agree with you that his writings have much error as to the truth that I see. Please forgive me. God bless you, TK

Pastry
    Participant

Tim! No Christian should attack, except when it comes to God. You are always forgiven. And I pray that Charles will see the truth. May God be with you aways…Peace Irene

csaliba
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ May 23 2011,21:58)
    Quote from Charles:…..”humans were the property of Satan’s Spirit, from Adam’s sin and were vulnerable, and  being manipulated by him, since our souls were his, and his angels residue, and also completely jailed within this filthy flesh (not body)which also his”.

Humans are Gods offspring. How dare you say that they are the property of “deception”! Do you even know what the word/term “satan” means? Don't include me with any who might agree with you that a lying, deceiver owns my soul!! It is obvious that you have partaken of deception to say such a thing about yourself. Satan owning our souls is not the Gospel of Jesus. If I were to say that satan owned my soul that would be blasphemy to my lord Jesus. I have given myself to Jesus. A person owns himself and is free to give himself to whomever they want to be lord of their life. Obviously by your very words, you are owned by satan.

Another Charsles Quote:”So Jesus was the last to be possessed by Satan as his property…”!
    ….”Even those who where good in the eyes of God were the property of Satan…”!

Satan doesn't own a thing. Even God doesn”t own us. If we have free will choice then we choose our lord and God! The very deceiver you speak of has deceived you into believing he owns you. Or did or ever could have. Find you own truth in the Bible and you will not find darkness that you purport to be truth. IMO, TK

This is a site that believes Jesus is lord. There are other sites that believe Satan is lord! IMO, TK

Tim Kraft and all

For the love of my neighbours in order to love My Lord God Jesus Christ, especially those who hurt me.

Galatians 1
    10 Obviously, I’m not trying to win the approval of people, but of God. If pleasing people were my goal, I would not be Christ’s servant.
    11 Dear brothers and sisters, I want you to understand that the gospel message I preach is not based on mere human reasoning. 12 I received my message from no human source, and no one taught me. Instead, I received it by direct revelation from Jesus Christ.

Please not just read my statements, but reflect, meditate, pray, fast, sacrifice, be charitable, clear your hearth as much as possible in order for Jesus, to have a place within your hearth. Remember that Jesus is immortal, so don’t expect him that he will be with all that mortal staff you have in your hearth. So empty it all and you will be amazed!!! This is the cost to be able to discover the mysteries of God!!!

With  every respect, to start with I’m not positively convinced through the manner of your statement!! They are not according to what you say you believe in. You stated:

“I have given myself to Jesus.”

In what way may I ask? Are you dead in the flesh for Jesus?? As far as I know, we are both Christians and also brothers in Jesus.!! If in a way we are within a conflict ,we should love each other even more in Jesus, otherwise it would be Antichrist. Jesus still loves Satan in a way!!! The state of humanity through him, brought God Jesus Christ as man to abide with us, and both are with us, Jesus interiorly, and Satan exteriorly, the opposite of the old testament,  it’s up to us with whom we live. We must not ignore, Satan, and believe that he is useless, otherwise we will end up within his control all the time, in everything we do, say, think, and wish.

You also stated: “Obviously by your very words, you are owned by Satan.”

Here I’m afraid, it’s a complete misunderstanding of my statement,

First you should read all that particular statement, and reflect, since we are discussing spiritual matters. Second you don’t simply cut and paste what pleases you deliberately or not, in a way that you will deviate yourself, and others, through my statement, in order to shrewdly establish your truth and make mine a lie!! Through the elimination of the introduction of my statement, and also cut short to where it is acceptable to you, in order to  eliminate my conclusion, it more proves, with every respect, that all you were interested in, is confusion the art of Satan, even if you are considering yourself owned by Jesus?? Which I honestly believe so?? Since Jesus himself confirmed that He is in command of Both heaven and earth, so even Satan himself is owned by Jesus and only doing what He allowed him to do. He is omnipotent throughout!!

Third, I used the word “WERE” three times, while you, from the other hand, to prove your truth, you used the word “ARE” instead.   To conclude, I also  stated that Jesus removed Satan’s spirit.

(Humans are Gods offspring. “!)

Even the most significant, most genius, most beautiful , LUCIFER was God’s offspring, at one stage. Only  through the result of his rebel, and the new corrupted principles he established, through which also this world was recreated anew, based on  an adequately good   plan for both, good and evil spirits, especially for Satan, seemed, through which is the only reason that we exist in this state. For a loving and an omnipotent God in every sense, it meant nothing, except to demonstrate His extreme qualities of His virtues. Even if it meant to sacrifice His only  Devine Son like a lamb in order to establish men on earth through simplicity, meekness, and humble way in their substance as their sinless saviour,not as we are now though, but as were Adam and Eve non mortals.

(How dare you say that they are the property of “deception”!)

As I stated, you opted to make use of the word “ARE”  
    read this in Matthew!
    Matthew 12:29
    For who is powerful enough to enter the house of a strong man like Satan and plunder his goods? Only someone even stronger—someone who could tie him up and then plunder his house.
    So Tim, according to you, what were they, who lived in Satan’s house??  And if they were, and still are in his house, aren’t they in a way, his property??? Aren’t we continually surrounded, and manipulated with constantly increasing evil spirits?
    God is a non mortal, He wouldn’t create mortals. Adam .(represented in the dust symbolically the body, and water symbolically the soul) was, a non mortal when he was  created through God’s breath of life, and became His image and a living soul.
    Who created those kind of humans without God’s spirit before Adam, since it was God that created the first man Adam?? Although Adam was created with a spiritual flesh as God’s image, He was  never created without the predestined manipulation of Satan, through which was Eve’s future vulnerability, in order that the eventual fall of  Adam(symbolically the soul, represented in the hidden bones of the body structure,) would be a success if he wants to.
    Eve,(symbolically the flesh, visible and   built onto  the bone(soul) from
    Adam) was in a way weak and committed to Satan through the flesh, and was totally relying on, and subject to Adam to maintain her life, Adam received God’s breath, orders and proprietary of the garden, as the representative of God. If Adam obeys God, Eve will remain. But Satan, through God’s patience, and his believed autonomy, achieved a vulnerable confrontation between Adam, and Eve, Soul and flesh and blood body, both belong in a way to him, in order for him to succeed and have total control of everything in the visible, material and mortal world.
    This from a loving God’s side was intended, through Adam, both to convert Satan, and start his way back to a complete eternal spiritual and holy life, as the first human God’s son, and  maintain the same  respect, when he was created an Archangel, but instead as man,  and also not to obstruct him if he was stubbornly blind to become a complete carnal filthy flesh man, which was subject to death, the genuine intentions of Satan. Through his justified concept as owner of the world, he was entitled the privilege of being the first born soul of Adam (Lucifer’s justified soul).

Flesh and blood put Satan, back to square one, the proprietor of his own spirit, soul and body within man, since only one spirit could dwell in a soul, and once Adam sinned only his evil spirit could dwell in such a body, without destroying it. This also made Satan through Adam, the first born of all humans on earth, the first born of all future humans in all generations, and prevented the Holy Spirit a too powerful spirit to dwell within , which  Adam rejected through sin, and would destroy him in no time. So Satan became the owner of the spirit, soul, and body of flesh and blood of Adam, therefore of all humans.
    This was part of the corrupted strategy designed by Satan, for the simple reason that he was in complete blindness, and believed that, since he was in command of the world, he would become the sole dweller in the flesh and blood body, and also possesses the power of death ,and the most important of all, that the predestined future Devine man would never be born of a woman, through, generally speaking, such a filthy system!! How wrong he was, He never believed that the Son of God, with the superiority of the Father in Him, and with the power of the Holy Spirit not only can dwell in darkness, although being sacrificed, but He would return to the Father  Glorified as God Man, and also all the time in control and manipulating him, since  the commencing of our world creation. This seems not possible, but it’s plain truth, The wind blows wherever it wants.

Hebrews 4:12
    For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow……..
    Nothing can exist without God’s Spirit, and although Satan new this, he was so blind that he believed that although he was created, he was autonomous.

Through this,  it is quite evident, that this is the only valid reason for the horrible passion, as proof that Jesus was God man on earth. Jesus body, of flesh and blood exactly like ours, couldn’t live more than three years with the Holy Spirit in His fullness within. The only way for the flesh to resist such power is attributed to the amount of so many great miracles accomplished which were a substantial relief for the flesh to remain that long. The sweat of blood in the Garden of olives was the first sign that Jesus flesh was very close to corrosion. Through that kind of massacre of the flesh, Jesus kept Satan blind and unaware that He was the Son of God in order to possess Him on His death on the cross, and be destroyed. Jesus, in order to respect prophecies,  never opened his mouth as proof  that only God’s virtue would endure such pain, not one bone would  be  broken, since the bone represented the soul, and  only the flesh must be destroyed, which is  Satan’s asset in order to symbolize the end of the  laws concerning the flesh, the old testament period which Satan was the proprietor. Destroying Satan throughout, including all  the old testament Laws and principles. For Jesus  to overcome Satan and own the entire world,  had to recuperate, the soul, body and spirit, and destroy the flesh only which belonged to Satan, this He achieved it through his passion and death on the cross.
    John 12:32 32“And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to Myself
    Reflecting on the three corners of the cross, they represent the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit in heaven, the other corner which is buried in the ground represents Jesus( the bridge,) buried dead, and through his death, all men are able to use the bridge(the cross)and  be with the Almighty in heaven.
    On the last day, He would eventually, after  justifiably all receive their respective judgement and punishment through which ultimately all  become God’s offspring. Also, leaving Satan isolated in hell fire reflecting whether God’s mercy is so unfathomable that there is also the possibility, after all, that even he himself, after receiving what he deserves could be redeemed, unless ironically it would seem that actually through his plan, and his sacrificing in hell God built a kingdom, and  became man. In that case, he would really have every right to be called the only lamb of God and not The most deservedly loving God  Jesus Christ.
    The beginning and the end, Alpha and Omega, the first and the last.
    Is this a revelation as a gift to my humble effort to proof that Jesus is God?? or a lie????

Hebrews 2:14 Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might destroy him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil—

Now read Hebrews1:14
    14 Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?
    According to you : “those who will inherit salvation” were not already destined to hell?? To live for eternity with Satan??? Since they needed salvation? And they were never capable to achieve it on their own no matter how good they lived, even Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
    Read the next scripture now!!!
    Titus 3:5 he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit,
    So here it is clear that no matter how righteous before Jesus humans lived, they still were condemned, for the simple reason, that since Adam, the first and most important human to determine under which ruler, or from what level of realm humans live, sinned, and  therefore all have sinned!! Therefore, through Satan’s new corrupted justified principle all must die!!  
    Romans 8:1Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
    So now only those who are in the right Christ Jesus are not condemned!!!
    How many categories of Jesus Christ are there within Christians beliefs???
    Aren’t we in the same confusion like humans of the old testament which had  so many kinds of gods, and lords, like Paul confirmed???
    Are you sure you are not deceived and believing in the wrong Jesus Christ???
    Are you sure you didn’t create a kind of Jesus Christ to suit your corrupted flesh, and taste???

(you even know what the word/term “satan” means? Don't include me with any who might agree with you that a lying, deceiver owns my soul!! )

I THINK I GAVE ENOUGH information  regarding Satan, and if I give you more you definitely call me a liar.
    2 timothy 3:7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
    Isn’t it his house, ar
    en’t we his belongings, unless a person, first is born again, through the baptism: In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit? In order to remove his, and his angels influence? Aren’t we his belongings unless we live, but we die in our Lord Jesus Christ through our behaviour according to the Gospel? Aren’t we his belongings unless we love each other like brothers in our Lord Jesus Christ? Aren’t we his belongings unless we have self control on what we say, think, wish, and do, Aren’t we his belongings unless we reject excessive flesh pleasure, world pleasure, sex, materialism, food, work, and all whatever is designed, even if it is beneficial to us, and without self control, to keep us away from God, forget God, or reject completely God??Aren’t we his belongings if through the above mentioned kind of living, we neglect, all kind of charity, compassion, and help in any way others??

(It is obvious that you have partaken of deception to say such a thing about yourself.)

Yes I am in a way, although I am, and consider myself a worthy Christian, and also humbly dedicating substantial part of my life, to proclaim the truth, thanks Jesus Christ my Saviour, for all what he revealed to me, and also to be  His witness in whatever I Do, say ,think, and wish. I still consider myself a sinner, miserable, but my hope, and my trust is in Our Lord Jesus Christ, because even if in whatever I do, say, think, and wish is righteous, it would be definitely only him working in me. Because I am a devil myself yet, unless I have self control and  destroy this filthy flesh and reject as much possible the world!!

Reflect please on these scriptures
    1John2:15
    15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. 17And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Charles

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Charles: Wow, that was a long miserable disertation, very un-enlightening, mostly in defense of Satan and his over-inflated position. I woefully read the entire post and found almost no gospel/good news whatsoever. I will attempt to explain to you what God has given to me as the gospel of Christ. I received my doctrines from God I haven't been to a public Church is over seventeen years. Just me, at home, with my Bibles and an exhaustive concordance.

Its is impossible to describe God for he is absolute, limitless and all encompassing. What we know about God is what Jesus says about God. All else is man made doctrine. Jesus said, God is spirit, life and love. Knowing this as the truth, all doctrines must align with that truth.

In your writing you have gone to great lengths to incorporate satan as an entity with power of ownership and control. This is man made ideas and doctrines. The word satan was not in the garden of eden story. You have declared satan to be the “serpent” and if you look up the Hebrew words for serpent it is more acurately translated as “a deceptive thought with a hiss sound of a whisper”” that came to her mind. So deceptive thoughts came to Eve. She was thinking and contemplating what God had said about evil. Not to partake of it. Don't believe it. God is, evil is not! God is all encompassing and all inclusive, evil is not. Evil is a lie of the mind that is apart from life. Evil is a deceiving lie that is apart from God/life and leads unto death.

Mankind accepted evil thinking or death, destrutive thinking into his pure mind/heart. This would lead him to death. Hence the fall of man begins. A war of truth/God in the annointed mind of man, being attacked by lies and deceptions of destruction of life, that if accepted, covered the truth of God. The more covering of the light in the mind, the darker the thoughts became in man. Generations passed and man didn't know much about God. Man created religion which consists of doctrines of things to please and appease God. Many if not all religious practices were not required by God. Sin/error thinking that one has done something wrong unto God started with Cain and Abel. The one was wroth because the others offering was accepted and his was not. Sin thinking continued as man began to degrade himself as unworthy. Considered himself a sinner. Expected woe and pain and misery which is exactly what he began to produce in life.

Religion prospered and man declined to death. But God had told man through his prophets, that he would send them a saviour. The great and terrible day of the lord was coming. This day(light) would heal mankind but destroy evil, sin thinking. The time had come, God sent his word made flesh, Jesus, full of wisdom and truth to show the world the truth/true God. Jesus would lighten their pathway to God. This great light would illumineate the minds and hearts of mankind. This great Gospel of the Kingdom of God within each person had arrived. This truth, that would come, would open the eyes of the blind. This great gospel of God would cast out lies and deceptions against the love of God. Demons and lies could not stand in the light. The truth had come. Jesus was filling mankind with the spirit, truth of God. Jesus cleansed us of sickness and disease or premature death. Jesus washed us and made us whole. Jesus made us perfect unto God with the washing of the water of the word of God. Jesus gave the truth which took away our sin forever. Jesus saved us from evil unto death.

This is the Gospel of God. This is the work of Jesus cleaning the powerful minds of Christ that we each have. Pealing away the dark covering of lies degradation, can't do this can't do that, this is bad that is bad here is a sin there is a sin. The truth of Jesus the light of God takes all that away and makes us perfect, cleansed, worthy, sinless, whole and one with God/Jesus/the Spirit of Truth/ all dwelling as the words of God within each human being.

Because I am a devil myself yet, unless I have self control and destroy this filthy flesh and reject as much possible the world!!

That is untrue for me, it may be truth to you but it is not from God. If you admit to being a liar/devil how do you expect people to listen to what you say? Thats typical religious garbage that stinks to high heaven!!

Maybe someone else on this site can speak the good news with thanksgiving. Peace and love to all, TK

csaliba
    Participant

Quote (Wispring @ June 07 2011,15:22)
    Hi Charles,

Hi wispring,

Explain to me in a simple way.

Why Jesus felt that it is necessary to massacre the flesh,and not simply having his head chopped??

In order to fulfill prophesy.

Psalm 22:15-17
    King James Version (KJV)

15My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.

16For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

17I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.

Psalm 34:20
    King James Version (KJV)

20He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.

Isaiah 53:7-12
    King James Version (KJV)

7He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

8He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

9And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

10Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

11He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

12Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

These are some of the prophesies fulfilled by our Lord and Saviour Christ Jesus. Christ Jesus even says this about himself.

Luke 18:31-33
    King James Version (KJV)

31Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished.

32For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on:

33And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.

I really hope this is simple enought for you Charles.

John 14:30
    King James Version (KJV)

30Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

John 16:33
    King James Version (KJV)

33These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

These scriptures show that Christ Jesus had already overcome Satan/the adversary before he was crucified Charles. I hope this is simple enough

I know the complicated one but it is a lie to you!

No offence Charles, but, in context, this statement makes absolutely no sense to me. Perhaps you meant to say something different here and should have used different english words is all that I can honestly think of about this sentence.

He wasn't referring to God,because God will never destroys what He creates, but judges, Satan is the murderer,and the liar.

And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
    And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.

Evidently God does destroy that which was created by him. This is just one magor example Charles. It is so magor that it should suffice to refute your assertion. Perhaps you might consider re-thinking your interpretation of Matthew 10:28 which so obviously in the context of the verses prior to and following it refers to God.

Numbers 23:19
    God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Now if you read the above scripture you will notice what God says he is not. If you read Mattew, Mark, Luke, and John you will see Christ Jesus refer to himself quite often as son of man. I hope this is simple enough for you Charles.
      I understand you have recently had a spiritual peak experience. I have had a few of those myself in my life Charles. I have learned that when this happens the best thing to do is to focus on what Christ Jesus said so as to strengthen and broaden your relationship with him. I strongly reccomend reading the Gospels and really focusing on what Christ Jesus said about himself, his purpose, and his relationship to his God, your God and my God.

In the old testament not even the son of God is mentioned never mind Satan!!

Thank you Charles. I will never mind Satan because God want me to to never mind Satan/the adversary. I reccomend hea
    rtily that you do the same.

Thou shalt also consider in thine heart, that, as a man chasteneth his son, so the LORD thy God chasteneth thee.

)

Yes, indeed, the Son of God is mentioned in the old testament Charles. All I am asking you to do is to really study the bible more here Charles. I have only really been studying it for a few years. It continues to bring me insights to being a disciple of Christ Jesus and a servant of God everytime I read it. Go in peace and may the peace that Christ Jesus promises his disciples dwell in your heart illuminated by the everlasting light of God's love.

With Love and more love,
                                                         Wispring

Hi  Wispring,

In order to fulfill prophesy

Children who are nourished on milk knows that.

11He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied:

Explain  what is  the above scripture referring to,since He said ” travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied”??

because he hath poured out his soul unto death

How did He poured out His soul??

and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished.

What was it that in the Son of man shall be accomplished???
    Don,t tell me His death on the cross, but through his death on the cross.
    Satan, after Adam's sin,had the right to possess all first born on birth,since he represented the flesh,and the soul was dead  in it,and also again on the death of the flesh? since he was the founder and he, who holds the power of death of the flesh???

hope this is simple enought for you Charles.

Why can't you reflect .the scripture above this one it says that He still has to accomplish,and then you simply say “He had already overcome Satan/the adversary before he was crucified.”
    I already stated  in previous posts, that Jesus, through His water baptism removed Satan's spirit, and locked Him temporary in hell,in order to fulfil all His work , but He had to die to destroy Satan spirit from all nature forever.This He did to obey His Father,since Satan's right was to possess all humans on death,since he  holds the power of death of the flesh, in order to destroy him,,and his rules of the old testament,with his own power.

Luke 12 :50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!

O k Now, so although He locked Satan it was temporary till Jesus will be faced with death!!!

In reality,Jesus overcame Satan right from the very moment that he was incarnated in him after he rebelled,in order to prove that He is superior to him,otherwise Lucifer could have not existed,
    But since God is love ,humble, meek, and through His weakness He is most powerful,why should He hurry since one of His virtues is Patience.

Colossians 1:17

17He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

Isn't it as clear as crystal that ” in Him all things hold together”

Now read slowly and  reflect in depth  this statement:

In what should the omnipotence of God be extolled, if He could not contain Himself within Himself whatever He is, so that He is only felt and seen as is most suitable for the time, place and person?? For since the creation of Heaven and earth He has worked for the redemption of all, more by the wisdom of His benignity than by the power of His Majesty. And this benignity of wisdom shines most in His tolerance towards the imperfect, leading them, even by their own free will, into the way of perfection.

Evidently God does destroy that which was created by him. This is just one magor example Charles. It is so magor that it should suffice to refute your assertion. Perhaps you might

And God said to Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth

NO,NO,NO, God does not destroy His property who are spiritual creatures otherwise He would have destroyed Lucifer and His Angels.

Notice in the above scriptures ,He only mentions all which is mortal,flesh and earth,and also He said due to” the earth is filled with violence” so How can He be against violence,when He himself is to commit violence??

obvious it was Satan's job to protest with  God to destroy himself his property which is the flesh, in order to acquire souls.

This He did after manipulating humans to commit sins.

Carnal creatures belong to Satan,only the souls belong to God.

God I repeat never ,never destroys, He punishes to educate, because He is love, as soon as He destroys spiritual creatures he would automatically destroys Himself and His energy diminishes,what He does ,He simply changes them completely to other creatures in order to return to Him ,like He did to Lucifer and His Angel and through them we were created in two beings,the  body Satan's property,and the soul God' s property  two to become one.
    This He did in order to educate the new spiritual creatures, the souls,and punishes them in the flesh ,like that His energy remains ,and He doesn't care how long His virtue of patience is outstanding.    

Matthew 10: 28“Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell

So Here again is clear enough that if a person does not destroys the flesh feelings,Satan's asset and control
    himself, he will end up in hell,because the flesh body will eventually dies and the soul will not survive since that person lived slave without self control,in Satan's name,who is dead.But if a person sacrifices himself from excessive pleasure and demands from the flesh, in order to prove that the soul is in command,for the love of Jesus since He is in command,and lives a spiritual life,obviously he will survive in JESUS CHRIST. WE SHOULD BE THE REPRESENTATIVES OF THE SPIRITUAL LIFE ON EARTH IN JESUS but obviously it is full of sacrifice. A person to achieve any material ambition in this material world,is ready to commit any kind of sacrifice in order to be successful in that particular ambition. But it is not the same I'm afraid regarding spiritual life because it is subject to belief, strong faith,and true Love to our neighbour in whatever we do ,say, think,and wish in Jesus Christ.It is through our relatives,and those who are close to us first, that we should help,in any way possible in love for Jesus in order to receive grace and build a treasure in heaven.  

206.Daniel 3:25
    He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God

quote]Deuteronomy 8:5
    Thou shalt also consider in thine heart, that, as a man chasteneth his son, so the LORD thy God chasteneth thee.

Sometimes you really make me smile!!  

Non of those scriptures are a direct mentioning to the Son Of God,Jesus Christ

Daniel 3:24Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellers, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king. 25He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

Read it again please and reflect: The king said:the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

Who was the son of God according to king Nebuchadnezzar,don't tell me that he knew ,saw, and recognized Jesus Christ.

the form of the fourth like the Son of God,

I have the form  like You as Christian,as a human being, as man, but I AM NOT YOU!!

Even today we could here somebody calling a particular person likewise for a reason or another, to show high esteem for his particular service,or deed.

Is a direct order from God,to discipline his people,and nothing to refer to the Son of God!!

WITH EVERY RESPECT! You played with words! for a while! to please your flesh,carry on like that and you will meet Jesus Christ in heaven for sure !!

Peace and Love in Our Lord Jesus Christ

CHARLES

Ed J
    Participant

Hi  C. Saliba,

Glad to see you're back!

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 10 2011,11:26)
    The word satan was not in the garden of eden story. You have declared satan to be the “serpent” and if you look up the Hebrew words for serpent it is more acurately translated as “a deceptive thought with a hiss sound of a whisper”” that came to her mind. So deceptive thoughts came to Eve.

Hi Tim, ever read Rev.12:9?

Rev.12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan,
    which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Ed J

csaliba
    Participant

Hi wispring and all,

Just found this mysterious piece of writing which I am convinced is truth!!

Also I believe it is a reference to Satan

The fact that he is a Muslim philosopher makes you ponder!!

Persian mystic Jelal ed Din Rumi (1207-1273):

“I died as a mineral and sprouted into plant,
    I died a plant and animal became,
    I died an animal and then was born a man,
    Why fear then? Have through death I ever lost?
    A man he gathers hence me from this earth,
    That angels' wings I thereupon shall bear.
    Yet angel, too, l'II not forever be,
    God's face alone goes through eternity.
    Far beyond angels' spheres my wings away
    Will carry me to heights beyond mind's reach.
    Then call me not to anything!
    For like a harp's sweet strains
    The knowledge sounds within me that we shall

Wispring
    Participant

Charles,
      You go right ahead pondering and theologizing. When your done I will still be here, being a lover of God and a disciple of Christ. Some of what you post is good. Alot is theological/mental/spiritual rambling. I can see now you are a spiritual seeker. I have been there in my life. I understand. When you finally get back to just keeping Christ Jesus' words and serving God you will see you have wasted much thought and time. I did and no one could stop me. God let me because he loves me and knew I loved him. He knew I had to discover for myself that the gospel is really simple. That loving God is really simple. That loving one another as we love ourselves which should be equal to the love that we love God with is really simple. This is how you live in God's kingdom both in this life and the next Charles. See? I told you it is really simple. You have faith that God will be with you through all times good and bad. You have faith that he will lead you to his eternal salvation. You have faith and prove through your thoughts and actions that you are a brother of Christ Jesus and everthing will work out for the best. You endure the bad times. You enjoy the good times always letting the love that God has shown you shine out from your person. No word games. No riddles. No worries. By the way, misunderstood some of the context of my previous post, which is why you stated I was playing word games. Believe me, I was in no way trying to play word games. No, I will not debate with you the meaning of “form”. Go in Peace and may your love for God guide you to the down-to-earth salty nature of his way. Yes, it is God's earth and we are his people.

With Love and more love,
                                                                   Wispring

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Charles: You have made another long old test. disertation of pain, agony and destruction. You misguide people to destruction with hope only after you die. Typical of the old test. that created a lying, cheating religious organism that beat people down, calling them sinners and unworthy feeding them defiled food, demanding their money in the name of God and promising some sort of future blessing if they work hard enough for the organized religion. The fruit of ot religion was darkness, sin and death.

For those who care, Jesus came to give new life in God. Free of charge. Just believe and receive! Sound to good? It is!! TK

csaliba
    Participant

Correction:,the body Satan's property,and the soul God' s property two to become one.

Should be :the body Satan's property in the flesh,and the soul God' s property two to become one, through Jesus our redeemer.

csaliba
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 20 2011,21:14)
    Charles: You have made another long old test. disertation of pain, agony and destruction. You misguide people to destruction with hope only after you die. Typical of the old test. that created a lying, cheating religious organism that beat people down, calling them sinners and unworthy feeding them defiled food, demanding their money in the name of God and promising some sort of future blessing if they work hard enough for the organized religion. The fruit of ot religion was darkness, sin and death.

For those who care, Jesus came to give new life in God. Free of charge. Just believe and receive! Sound to good? It is!! TK

Tim,and Wispring

Read:

Matthew 7:6,
    Jesus said to his disciples: “Do not give what is holy to dogs, or throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them underfoot, and turn and tear you to pieces.

I pray God for you in case by any chance you are one of these???

Teach me through the Gospel,where it is clear that Jesus did all things for us and we are already saved no matter what we do and how we live???

12-14
    Do to others whatever you would have them do to you. This is the Law and the Prophets. Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the road broad that leads to destruction, and those who enter through it are many. How narrow the gate and constricted the road that leads to life. And those who find it are few.

What in your opinion you should do to others, and also you expect that others should do to you???  

What is in your opinion the narrow gate is, Why it is that narrow  and   also  the road that leads to life is constricted . And those who find it are few.
    since according to you it is too good???

Which is  that particular wide gate  and the road broad that leads to destruction???

Why Jesus didn't do something to make it easy for us in order not to use this broad road that leads to destruction???

After all there is a road that leads to destruction!!!

Matthew 7:
    26“Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 27“The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell—and great was its fall

What are the words Jesus is referring to,and that we must act upon,in order not to be like a foolish man and suffer a great fall???

Why didn't Jesus through His death made it easier for us to prevent us from that great fall??

Didn't He died for all???

Or is it more likely that  Jesus gave us life in order to live in His spiritual words,which depends through all that we do carnally through the hearth in His name???

Matthew 15: 11“It is not what enters into the mouth that defiles the man, but what proceeds out of the mouth, this defiles the man.”

It looks to me that Jesus didn't die for such behaviour,so it's not that good after all !!

Why should all humanity must face Jesus to be judged and not go straight to heaven,since it's that good???

What is it that we are to be judged for,if Jesus did all for us????

According to what  credentials through which we will be Judged  ??

Why still we all must die in the flesh, since Jesus did all and died for us ???

So after all Jesus didn't die for all !!!

Jesus gave us life by eliminating Satan spirit from our soul!
    Jesus gave us life by eliminating Satan spirit from nature!
    Jesus gave us life by fulfilling all that what was carnally established in the OT.
    Jesus gave us life by establishing all what is in God's kingdom through the spiritual life,within Satan's mortal, material  world, in order to imitate Him as much as possible to prove that He is in command within our soul,and Satan is Dead within our flesh!!

Peace and Love In Our Lord Jesus Christ

csaliba
    Participant

Quote (Wispring @ June 20 2011,14:57)
    Charles,
      You go right ahead pondering and theologizing. When your done I will still be here, being a lover of God and a disciple of Christ. Some of what you post is good. Alot is theological/mental/spiritual rambling. I can see now you are a spiritual seeker. I have been there in my life. I understand. When you finally get back to just keeping Christ Jesus' words and serving God you will see you have wasted much thought and time. I did and no one could stop me. God let me because he loves me and knew I loved him. He knew I had to discover for myself that the gospel is really simple. That loving God is really simple. That loving one another as we love ourselves which should be equal to the love that we love God with is really simple. This is how you live in God's kingdom both in this life and the next Charles. See? I told you it is really simple. You have faith that God will be with you through all times good and bad. You have faith that he will lead you to his eternal salvation. You have faith and prove through your thoughts and actions that you are a brother of Christ Jesus and everthing will work out for the best. You endure the bad times. You enjoy the good times always letting the love that God has shown you shine out from your person. No word games. No riddles. No worries. By the way, misunderstood some of the context of my previous post, which is why you stated I was playing word games. Believe me, I was in no way trying to play word games. No, I will not debate with you the meaning of “form”. Go in Peace and may your love for God guide you to the down-to-earth salty nature of his way. Yes, it is God's earth and we are his people.

With Love and more love,
                                                                   Wispring

Wispiring

I will still be here, being a lover of God and a disciple of Christ.

Matthew 15:8‘THIS PEOPLE HONORS ME WITH THEIR LIPS,
    BUT THEIR HEART IS FAR AWAY FROM ME.

Yes I will pray for you in order to achieve your aim?
    Through praying for you I will achieve mine?

Peace and Love in Our Lord Jesus Christ

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 20 2011,03:53)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 10 2011,11:26)
    The word satan was not in the garden of eden story. You have declared satan to be the “serpent” and if you look up the Hebrew words for serpent it is more acurately translated as “a deceptive thought with a hiss sound of a whisper”” that came to her mind. So deceptive thoughts came to Eve.

Hi Tim, ever read Rev.12:9?

Rev.12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan,
    which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Ed J

Ed: You went to the back of the book to make the point that the front of the book doesn not mention, satan, sin, the devil, lucifer! TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (csaliba @ June 22 2011,06:16)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 20 2011,21:14)

Tim,and Wispring

Read:

Matthew 7:6,
    Jesus said to his disciples: “Do not give what is holy to dogs, or throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them underfoot, and turn and tear you to pieces.

I pray God for you in case by any chance you are one of these???

Teach me through the Gospel,where it is clear that Jesus did all things for us and we are already saved no matter what we do and how we live???

12-14
    Do to others whatever you would have them do to you. This is the Law and the Prophets. Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the road broad that leads to destruction, and those who enter through it are many. How narrow the gate and constricted the road that leads to life. And those who find it are few.

What in your opinion you should do to others, and also you expect that others should do to you???  

What is in your opinion the narrow gate is, Why it is that narrow  and   also  the road that leads to life is constricted . And those who find it are few.
    since according to you it is too good???

Which is  that particular wide gate  and the road broad that leads to destruction???

Why Jesus didn't do something to make it easy for us in order not to use this broad road that leads to destruction???

After all there is a road that leads to destruction!!!

Matthew 7:
    26“Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 27“The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell—and great was its fall

What are the words Jesus is referring to,and that we must act upon,in order not to be like a foolish man and suffer a great fall???

Why didn't Jesus through His death made it easier for us to prevent us from that great fall??

Didn't He died for all???

Or is it more likely that  Jesus gave us life in order to live in His spiritual words,which depends through all that we do carnally through the hearth in His name???

Matthew 15: 11“It is not what enters into the mouth that defiles the man, but what proceeds out of the mouth, this defiles the man.”

It looks to me that Jesus didn't die for such behaviour,so it's not that good after all !!

Why should all humanity must face Jesus to be judged and not go straight to heaven,since it's that good???

What is it that we are to be judged for,if Jesus did all for us????

According to what  credentials through which we will be Judged  ??

Why still we all must die in the flesh, since Jesus did all and died for us ???

So after all Jesus didn't die for all !!!

Jesus gave us life by eliminating Satan spirit from our soul!
    Jesus gave us life by eliminating Satan spirit from nature!
    Jesus gave us life by fulfilling all that what was carnally established in the OT.
    Jesus gave us life by establishing all what is in God's kingdom through the spiritual life,within Satan's mortal, material  world, in order to imitate Him as much as possible to prove that He is in command within our soul,and Satan is Dead within our flesh!!

Peace and Love In Our Lord Jesus Christ

'charles: When I say that the words of Jesus cleans us and make us holy then what would I be considered doing? Wispring and I are disciples of Christ Jesus preaching holiness. If you reject the words of Jesus who then are the dogs that are unworthy? Would the dogs or swine you refer to preach holiness, cleanliness, salvation in Jesus, healing, wholeness and perfection before God. I think not!

John15:3 where Jesus says, …Now, ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. Do you believe this? THEN you are clean unto God.

If what Jesus did for us did not save us from destruction/death then we have no way out. If we are saved we have life. If Jesus saved us from sin we have no sin. If you don't believe Jesus saved us from sin you call him a liar and remain in your sin consciousness.

The masses of religious people are still lost in sin belief. The masses of religious people are lost in unworthyness, uncleanliness, imperfection, unrighteousness et.al.!
    These are going through the wide gate. The narrow gate is all the people you read that are expressing their perfection in Jesus by faith. Few there are that find the narrow gate.

You ask what I should do for others. I should treat every man and woman, rich or poor, tall or short, black, white, red, yellow, heterosexual, homosexual, lesbian, and every other kind of human child of my father, God with equal respect, love, and admiration! All are from one source.

The Gospel is in a mystery hidde FOR those who are heirs to salvation. Its very simple if it werent for the artificial church of religious lies that have duped the masses into some event in the future to take place. The lies must be washed out before the truth can arise.

The road to destruction is to continue to believe in evil!

We should be building our Temples of God right now in our minds and hearts. Filling with light. If built on Jesus it will stand any storm. If built on religion and old testament destruction it will fall.

Had Jesus not come and corrected the wrong thinking in man he would be eternally lost in darkness and evil leading to death.

Jesus died for all mankind, whosoever will believe!!

Jesus came to clean the cup inside. The religious hierarchy cleans the outside so people would notice. We are not being judged by what we do or don't do we are judged by what we believe or disbelieve.

Your behaviour is as dirty rags to God persuant to salvation. Its just a means to cover up what is really on the inside. When the cup is filled with the love and truth of Christ it will become evident outside.

The word of God, Jesus will judge us at last. If you believe you have been made perfect through him, then there is no further judgment for believers.

I would say if you want to return to heaven and all must die anyway, why wait? Remove your life from your body and there you will be!

Who says you must die? Not Jesus. He gave us eternal life.

This world belongs to man. Lies and deceptions have some fools believing otherwise. If one lets lies and deceptions against the truth reign in his mortal body he will die. Its each in
    dividual choice of all!!

May I ask, how are you going to have as you say,…Peace and Love in Our Lord Jesus Christ if satan/lies are in control of our minds?

IMO, TK

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 202 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account