The heart of the matter

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

This isn't scripture, or answer the question about Rev. 20 being the new Jerusalem like you stated. Were you baptised in a church or taken communion in 30 years?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 29 2010,18:09)
    This isn't scripture, or answer the question about Rev. 20 being the new Jerusalem like you stated. Were you baptised in a church or taken communion in 30 years?

Mark

my dear friend,i know you call me out but i would like to know on what scriptures did i fail to say the truth,so i may change my views and learn,

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

Pierre, The reason that I am posting this in all of your responses is because even though I do my best to answer your questions in good faith, you ignore mine, especially when the answers you would be forced to give would show your duplicity. You then used one statement I made about holding hands with other people and saying the our father and tried to say it was wrong, when it would be black and white right, in that that is the one prayer Jesus gave us and holding hands would be showing love to one another as he commanded. You then respond by cutting and pasteing incredibly long articles that have nothing to do with our discussion………… Baptism is not a catholic ritual, Jesus was baptised. You got the ignorance to call him pagan? Communion was instituted by Jesus at the last supper, and he asked us to do that in memory of him. You got the guts to call that pagan too? In alll of that being said, you never answered the questions- Were you baptised in a church? Any church? Have you taken the lords supper in thirty years? Be honest. I will ask you that until you give me a honest answer like I give you. (Treating others as you would be treated) You answer those and I will discuss my specifics. Please. Peace and Love- Mark

terraricca
    Participant

Mark

check all things for truth ,yourself not trough others.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 30 2010,05:03)
    Pierre, The reason that I am posting this in all of your responses is because even though I do my best to answer your questions in good faith, you ignore mine, especially when the answers you would be forced to give would show your duplicity. You then used one statement I made about holding hands with other people and saying the our father and tried to say it was wrong, when it would be black and white right, in that that is the one prayer Jesus gave us and holding hands would be showing love to one another as he commanded. You then respond by cutting and pasteing incredibly long articles that have nothing to do with our discussion………… Baptism is not a catholic ritual, Jesus was baptised. You got the ignorance to call him pagan? Communion was instituted by Jesus at the last supper, and he asked us to do that in memory of him. You got the guts to call that pagan too?  In alll of that being said, you never answered the questions- Were you baptised in a church? Any church? Have you taken the lords supper in thirty years? Be honest. I will ask you that until you give me a honest answer like I give you. (Treating others as you would be treated) You answer those and I will discuss my specifics. Please. Peace and Love- Mark

Mark

Pr 2:1 My son, if you accept my words
    and store up my commands within you,
    Pr 2:2 turning your ear to wisdom
    and applying your heart to understanding,
    Pr 2:3 and if you call out for insight
    and cry aloud for understanding,
    Pr 2:4 and if you look for it as for silver
    and search for it as for hidden treasure,
    Pr 2:5 then you will understand the fear of the LORD
    and find the knowledge of God.
    Pr 2:6 For the LORD gives wisdom,
    and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

Pierre, You know after all that I never found out your answer to my question. Do you thind communion is good or bad? What do you think about observance of it? Peace- Mark

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Nov. 14 2010,20:35)
    Pierre, You know after all that I never found out your answer to my question. Do you thind communion is good or bad? What do you think about observance of it? Peace- Mark

Mark

do you talking about the communion with the biscuit or keeping in unity with Christ??witch one is it ??

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Pierre; Excellent point Pierre. One would have to leave true communion with Christ to do the ceremonial biscuit and juice at the church building. I feel that we have communion 24/7 with Christ. I think you do too. Bless you, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 14 2010,20:15)
    Pierre; Excellent point Pierre. One would have to leave true communion with Christ to do the ceremonial biscuit and juice at the church building. I feel that we have communion 24/7 with Christ. I think you do too. Bless you, TK

Mr Tim. It's not a biscuit, it's not juice. It's unleavened bread, and wine, scripturally requested by Jesus for us to do in remember him.

New International Version (©1984)
    And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.”

I know you don't care about it, but I love this part of being a christian. When I recieve communion, I feel so peaceful and fed.

‘Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day’ (John 6:53-54, NKJ). From this time, many turned back and no longer desired to follow Him (John 6:66). Suddenly, in spite of all the miraculous signs, people were offended by what He had to say. Jesus then asked the twelve if they also wanted to leave.

You too Tim? Oh thats right, you said we would all be Jesus if we forgot about Sin. Will we be eating each other. Peace

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Nov. 16 2010,18:45)

Mr Tim. It's not a biscuit, it's not juice. It's unleavened bread, and wine, scripturally requested by Jesus for us to do in remember him.

And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.”

I know you don't care about it, but I love this part of being a christian. When I recieve communion, I feel so peaceful and fed.  

‘Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day’ (John 6:53-54, NKJ). From this time, many turned back and no longer desired to follow Him (John 6:66). Suddenly, in spite of all the miraculous signs, people were offended by what He had to say. Jesus then asked the twelve if they also wanted to leave.

You too Tim? Oh thats right, you said we would all be Jesus if we forgot about Sin. Will we be eating each other. Peace

Mark

i understand were you coming from,but the problem with ceremonial behavior is dangerous,because if not done right
    it mean mockery.

the reason that i say cookie that's what it is ,or was that it, that what Christ and apostles were eating ??

but if you are in communion with Christ mean being true to his teachings 24/7

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

Tim says you can 24/7, and be Jesus, because the only thing that separates you from being Jesus is aknowledgeing sin, and if you rid your mind of sin, you will be Jesus.

I say that is not possible. I am a sinner. I know what is right and what is good and sin and fall short every day. I wish I could 24/7. My faith in God and his son is # 1, and it and God's love is the point. Because I love him I also fulfil his commands, and this is one of them.

Peace-Mark

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Nov. 16 2010,11:45)

Mike: What I was endeavouring to say that is more important than the bread and wine ritual is that if every day and throughout the day we bring forth rememberance of Jesus there is no need of ritual.

I appologize, and I agree that anything that makes one feel peaceful and fed is worth doing. Bless you, TK

We will never be Jesus. It is enough that the student be as the teacher.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 16 2010,21:07)

Quote (mikeangel @ Nov. 16 2010,11:45)

Mike: What I was endeavouring to say that is more important than the bread and wine ritual is that if every day and throughout the day we bring forth rememberance of Jesus there is no need of ritual.

I appologize, and I agree that anything that makes one feel peaceful and fed is worth doing. Bless you, TK

We will never be Jesus. It is enough that the student be as the teacher.

I agree. There are many who do take communion and jump and down in church etc. etc. that wouldn't know him if he stood in front of them like he did to Thomas. In this you are right on. Communion does one no good at all if they do not love. Peace and love- Mark

I am sorry if I attacked you. I love some of the things you say yet other things shock me. You saying “we will never be Jesus” lets me know you are not a nut.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Aug. 11 2010,23:03)

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 16 2010,10:12)
    Georg

That paragraph was a direct quote from the article in the newspaper. I am not an Israelite, I live close to Memphis. That was what the owner stated. I am well aware of the idolatry of other celebritys and 'stars'. I am also well of all the other idol worshiping religions. Some budda idols actually have a swastica on them. If you read your bible, you will notice that in biblical days there were many, many idols in diferant nations. This is in his land. In his city. Other nations had idols but he didn't chastise Isreal for what other nations did. Like you said, look at India, What kind of shape are they in? Mostly third world poverty. But I am referring to Gods people in Israel, and to that effect Gods people at large now. What happens in Israel should concern you. When Jerusalem is taken or blasted is the real sign that God is on his way. God in the old testament warns Israel that idols will bring his wrath.. Besides the Elvis shrine with the horrible abomination (did I forget to mention it is next door to the King David complex?) Israel is asking for it, and I think is going to get it, and maybe the rest of the world(I can't say only God the Father knows).
      In 2 Kings ch21, we hear of grave sin and God pronouncing a judgement on Jerusalem and Juda. There were many sinful kings through the ages for them, but look what happened form what king Mannaseh did. It is written that he did evil in the sight of the Lord”following the abominable practices of the nations the Lord had cleared out of the way” (notice God doesn't say” The Amorites have idols so your good”)  He set up a sacred pole.He worshoped the host of heavan(astrology), reintroduced the consulting of ghost and sprits.  If you read on, you learn one thing that really provoked god was the setting up of the aserah idol in Jerusalem in the temple, of which God said” In this temple and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen out of all the tribes of Israel. I shall place my name forever”  therefore God said “I will bring such evil on Jerusalem and Juda that, whenever anyone hears of it, his ears shall ring”   Let's look at the big picture fellow bible scholar; Isreal has a population where the majority doesn't even practice any form of religion. Out of those alot are into astrology and the 'new age'(don't even get me started on that) movement has caught on. There is a large homosexual poulation and drug use. Abortions are legal in Isreal for the most weak excuses, like the mother is mentally stressed, nothing is more precious to God than innocent human blood, thousands are performed. The Orthodox Jews are throwing fits over petty bs like pushing a button on the sabbath but don't discern how horrificly horrible a gold statue of 'The King' is. The entire region around them is dying for a chance to wipe them out. Tell me,  WHY SHOULD GOD PROTECT THEM? In the same chapter, God says “I will cast off the survivors of my inheritance and deliver them into enemy hands,………….,because they have done evil in my sight and provoked my from the day thier fathers came forth from Egypt to this day”   This day means also 2-15-10.  Our namesake, Memphis, Where Elvis hails from(his spirit and presence now created by men)(the beast wounded by the sword mortally and yet lived), Was a cult center and capitol of lower Egypt. This is worse than a golden calf. Time will prove where wisdom lies. I wish it was tonight. Godbless.

I wanted to add something for anyone who might read this thread. One more thing I recently discovered was that as I stated before, Memphis Egypt was the capitol of lower Egypt and cult center for the “apis bulls”. I was sick one day and researched what that was about and got a couple of surprises. One was that I found that an apis bull was what the egyptians thought was the manifestation of “patah” who the egyptians thought was the creator. They would look for a bull to be born with special markings on it and believe it to be the manifestation of the god. They believed it was born by being concieved by a lightning bolt. It would then be worshiped in Memphis Egypt,close to the pyramids. Strangely enough, I always wondered why the hebrews made a calf to worship in the desert when Moses was getting the ten commandments. It is because that is what they knew from egypt, and did it again. No wonder God got so mad and wanted to wipe them out. Now consider this- Jesus said thad he saw Satan fall from the sky like lightning. Now, in this century, look at what is being adored in Memphis Tenn. A “Taking care of buisness” symbol has a lightning bolt on it, and people from around the world refer to him as “The King”. Hmmmmm. This is also as they call it around here “Elvis Death week”  Like the shrine by Jerusalem, people from all over are coming to pay hommage to “The King” The paper calls them “the faithful” and “pilgrims”.  They walk in front of his grave at “Graceland” by the thousands in a candlelight vigil on his death night. Also, it is strange to me that only two people I know of have both thier death and birth remembered- Elvis and Jesus. Peace and love- Me

I was reading on wiccapedia last night about the Russian President,Dimetry Menendev?. I was curious about him because I read earlier this week where he went to the Jordan River and was dunked three times in it, in line with Russian Orthodoxy. I thought that if the Russian country as a people shunned atheism and turned to God with a humble and sincere heart, they would really show the world what God's blessing could do for a nation. I read though where he is a huge fan of American hard rock, especially “Deep Purple”, who put out songs like this

I threw a rock in the lake and it sank to the bottom
    The waves spread out but the rock got forgotten
    The ripples came back just as we feared
    Looking for the rock but the hole disappeared
    It's somewhere in the middle some way down
    The last guy that went looking almost certainly drowned

He ran out of time
    He can kiss tomorrow goodbye

Yes I (pee) in the water and burn down trees
    I watch as the creatures fall to their knees
    They ain't got a clue as disaster looms
    They're too busy choking on toxic fumes
    They got no hope and there's no point running
    No matter what they do I keep on coming

They ran out of time
    They can kiss tomorrow goodbye

I did a bad thing
    I did a bad thing
    I did a bad thing
    I did a bad thing

Well hallelujah and holy mackerel
    All we got left is a thief and a jackal
    The writing is big and it's there on the wall
    Oh how the mighty empires fall
    There's nothing to fix it's much too late
    Sit down and prepare to meet your fate

You have run out of time
    Kiss tomorrow goodbye

He even collects all the original vinyl records. This is what is written about him:
    Medvedev is a devoted fan of English hard rock, listing Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, and Deep Purple as his favorite bands. He is a collector of their original vinyl records and has previously said that he has collected all of the recordings of Deep Purple.[83][84] As a youth, he was making copies of their records, although these bands were then on the official state-issued blacklist.[85] In February 2008, Medvedev and Sergei Ivanov attended a Deep Purple concert in Moscow together.[86]

Do you know what “Black sabbath” means? Will the world keep going down this path
    and revere this crap more than God? Theo says that when there is life, there is hope. I agree but I think the world doesn't give God due respect, or will give it. Tim says that it doesn't matter what you do or listen to. I say “please come rescue your children from the greedy shepards and evil demons who are tortureing us, from all the statues and idols and “stars” who mislead. If it is not your will to send your son yet, please give us the paitience and perseverance to make it until you do”

We have NOT run out of time. Love like you have never loved before, even your enemys. Believe it or not they can become your best friends. Love as much as you can before it is too late. Peace-Mark

Wispring
    Participant

Hi mikeangel,

I am a musician. Not all music is God-inspired and is highly interpretive. Here is an interpretation I thought about dealing with this song. The “I” in the first line of the song is the spirit of the anti-christ.
    The “rock” is the world-view/philosophy of the this same spirit. The “last guy” in the 6th line is a listener/believer of the philosophy. Maybe the song was a warning either intentionally or not, of describing the fate and condition of those who follow the anti-christ? I for one can understand it as such.

With Love and Respect,
    Wispring

mikeangel
    Participant

Ahh, the misery of living in Memphis Tennessee during “Elvis week”. This morning I open the paper and  on the front page is yet another blasphemy. In huge bold letters, It says “The King's clothier”. It has people who came out to Baal (Beale) Street to pay respect to the Lansky Brothers, who are being akwnoledged as the ones who created Evil's suits and style. Hundreds of people were on hand for the unveiling of a large metal monument, that has at the top an inscription “LANSKY BROTHERS Clothier to The King”. The insuing article stated that “For Elvis fans, the event was a chance to 'shake the hand of the man who shook the hand of the man who shook up the world' “. I can't believe how asleep the world is.

Prime minister Cameron was in the paper this morning expressing outrage at the moral decline of English society. He says they need to reverse “moral collapse”. He says they need to find thier “moral compass following four days of riots that have left 5 dead , thousands facing charges, and 350 million in damage”. They need to go back and look at thier part in Elvis' “Revolution” if they want to know. About Aliester Crowley's influance on the Beatles and Elvis' idol position in thier society. You can't comprehend this, but busloads of them tour here all year long. People th eworld over but especially from Britian. I had a friend that welded for the place in Tuepelo Miss, his birthplace, who told me that all the time, busloads of British people were there to see the place of his birth. It's like thier holyland. Here too. Next is the candlelight vigil that commemorates his “death”……… Not much hope for finding moral compasses when you are rooted in Blasphemy and idolatry, and Revolution is celebrated, but when it bites you in the butt it's not so pretty…………………..

mikeangel
    Participant

The rest of the world too…

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Wispring @ Mar. 31 2011,11:41)
    Hi mikeangel,

I am a musician. Not all music is God-inspired and is highly interpretive. Here is an interpretation I thought about dealing with this song. The “I” in the first line of the song is the spirit of the anti-christ.
    The “rock” is the world-view/philosophy of the this same spirit. The “last guy” in the 6th line is a listener/believer of the philosophy. Maybe the song was a warning either intentionally or not, of describing the fate and condition of those who follow the anti-christ? I for one can understand it as such.

With Love and Respect,
                                                           Wispring

It could be…..

Raziel
    Participant

I read a little bit on this thread but didn't want to read the whole thing. I once knew someone who had a strange obsession with Elvis, he knew when he was born and pretty much everything about him. He once told me Elvis performed miracles, the one I remember off hand is when it started raining he did something to have it stop raining where they were at. I also remember man saying he supposed to die during birth and the mother prayed and by the grace of God he lived but his twin brother died in the womb. He also said the was once a tornado where he lived and it hit ever where except his house. The man also praised him for his charity, he said he bought a car for a black person and you know those times were racist. He didn't deny about the drugs and all but he only said he fell into the rock and roll life but was a overall Godly man. I'm not sure how many of his stories if any or true but it does show how much can love Elvis.

mikeangel
    Participant

Brother Raziel,

Lookie, The man Elvis has nothing to do with this. He only did what was cool in his time. In my opinion, he had nothing to do with what would happen after he died. I absolutely do not agree on how he ran his life, but I am sinful myself and do ot judge him as a person. If I were in his shoes and grew up under the same circumstances I would have more that likely did what he did. What I have a problem and a personal revalation about is what the world did with him after he died and his influence on worldwide morality IMO. It's self evident. The most evil and vile things imaginable are glorified, and also saught after- The worse the better. He is considered “The King” more than God in most of the world/ MEN have done this. It couldn't possibly planned anything this evil in himself. One of the proofs to me is also what you said-some people in Memphis actually believe he was a miracle worker. This and his title and his statue in Jerusalem have cursed this earth, by valuing him more than God, but, those who love God will be saved by that curse. However he does it- be it a huge meteor, sunburst, Nuclear war, etc. etc, he is going to carry out what was prophesied and fortold in the bible, by his Jeliousy of Elvis, the supposed King, and instantly end all things. It wil be total and instant, IMO. No matter what I think, however, time will prove wherre wisdom lies………….. Peace and good luck and welcome-Love,Mark

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account