The greatest acts of love!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Texas
    Participant

The greatest acts of love! Jehovah's Judgment periods!

Can anyone imagine, the Ten Plagues Jehovah brought upon the Egyptians, not effecting, the fetuses in the wombs of the pregnant Mothers, the infant babies, in their cradles, the young children at various stages of growth? Was that an act of cruelty on Jehovah's part? What was the main reason of those Ten Plagues, in the first place? Was it not, to free his favored people from bondage to the Egyptians? {Exodus 8- through to chapter twelve} To those Israelites, that, to them, was a great act of love, however; it was not to the Pharoah, and the people he ruled over.

I would imagine, many infants and Children lost their lives to those Ten Plagues, that did not make Jehovah cruel, now, did it? It was done to set his favored people free! That was an act of Jehovah's love for his people, a visible act!

What about Pharoah and his entire Army swept away, when those walls of water encircled them? Was that an act of cruelty? Not to those Million or so, of those Israelites, it wasn't. Was you to be there at that time yourself, it wouldn't have been to you either, now, would it? At that time, when you saw that happening, you would have heaved a sigh of great relief, would you not; had you have been there yourself? {Exodus Chapter 14}

What about the Flood of Noah's Day? Why was, that brought upon the earth, at that time? This next scripture, will explain that:
    Genesis 6:11 (The Message)
    11-12 As far as God was concerned, the Earth had become a sewer; there was violence everywhere. God took one look and saw how bad it was, everyone corrupt and corrupting—life itself corrupt to the core.”

How many at that time, made it through the flood? How many was killed, or washed away? No one knows the exact number that populated the earth at that time, but we do know, how many made it through, and escaped with their lives; 'eight souls.' How many pregnant Woman at that time? How many infant Babies? How many young Children? The number, if known. might very well, probably stagger us. Better, we don't know that! But to Noah, his Wife, their three Sons, and their Wives, must have been overjoyed, to see the violence that was in their earth at that time brought to a finish. How happy they must have been when they stepped out of that Ark! That, was an act of love on Jehovah's part, as far as those eight souls was concerned. They would never have complained to Jehovah about the killing of so many, neither would any of you,had you have been there at that time. So, why complain now, when the end of this system begins, and ends? That too, will be an act of Love on Jehovah's part.
    {1 Peter 3:20}

What about when Lot came out of Sodom? How, did the conduct and actions of the people in those Cities effect Lot? Peter will explain that:
    2 Peter 2:4-8 (New American Standard Bible)
    4 “For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to pits of darkness, reserved for judgment;
    5 and did not spare the ancient world, but preserved Noah, a preacher of righteousness, with seven others, when He brought a flood upon the world of the ungodly;
    6 and if He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction by reducing them to ashes, having made them AN EXAMPLE to those who would live ungodly LIVES THEREAFTER;
    7 and if He rescued righteous Lot, oppressed by the sensual conduct of unprincipled men
    8 (for by what he saw and heard that righteous man, while living among them, felt his righteous soul TORMENTED day after day by their lawless deeds),” {Genesis 19 Complete Chapter, noting verses 4,5 –

Those entire Cities was filled with sexual perverts, from 'Boy to old Man.' They was so bad, that they wanted to have intercourse with those Angels Jehovah had sent to destroy those Cities. How many, pregnant Women, were in those Cities? How many, infants, in cradles? How many young Children at various stages of advanement? No one today could even answer those questions; but be assured, there was many! That didn't hinder Jehovah from doing what he obligated himself to do, by destroying the People in the Flood Period. {Genesis 19:4,5} He did exactly the same with Sodom and Gomorra! Only his favored people survived in both instances! Eleven, all told, from both destructions.

As we have learned, Jehovah made an 'example for those who would live ungodly lives thereafter.'
    I said: Jehovah obligated himself, by destroying those in the flood period, and in Ancient Sodom and Gomorra; that, because, an example is an established legal precedent, to draw on, when like cases of the same nature come forward. As the one is handled, so too, all others of the same nature would be handled in the same way. So, we can expect because of that established legal precedent, Jehovah will do the exact same thing when he destroys this God-less World. As in the Flood! All, will be destroyed! As in the destruction of Sodom and Gomorra, all will be destroyed. As always though, with very few survivors!

When Jesus reported on the Flood of Noah's day, did he hold to this legal precedent established by his Father? We will learn that he did, for he stated:

Matthew 24:37-39 (New Living Translation)
    37 “When the Son of Man returns, it will be LIKE IT WAS IN NOAH'S DAY. 38 In those days before the flood, the people were enjoying banquets and parties and weddings right up to the time Noah entered his boat. 39 People didn’t realize what was going to happen until the flood came and swept them ALL AWAY. That is THE WAY IT WILL BE it will be when the Son of Man comes.” So, no different, than it was in Noah's day, when the Son of Man arrives! What about the days of Lot? Did he have anything to say about those days? Yes! He did! Note the following:

28 “And the world will be AS IT WAS IN THE DAYS OF LOT. People went about their daily business—eating and drinking, buying and selling, farming and building—
    29 until the morning Lot left Sodom. Then fire and burning sulfur rained down from heaven and DESTROYED THEM ALL”
    Luke 17:28,29 {N.L.T.} In both instances, Jesus held to that legal precedent. When this World is destroyed, it will be done in exactly the same fashion, because of that legal precedent. Jehovah never changes, when he sets out to do something, we can be certain of that! {Malachi 3:6}

What about this World as we know it now? Whose responsibility was it, to see that the Children was properly trained, so as to gaurantee, their survival through this coming holocaust? As we might have guessed, it was the Parents responsibility to do that, as brought out in the following scriptures:
    Ephesians 6:4 (Amplified Bible)
    4 “Fathers, do not irritate and provoke your children to anger [do not exasperate them to resentment], but rear them [tenderly] in the training and discipline and the counsel and admonition of the Lord.”
    Proverbs 22:6 (American Standard Version)
    6 “Train up a child in the way he should go, And even when he is old he will not depart from it.” More than that, though!
    “Don't be afraid to correct your young ones;
    a spanking won't kill them. A good spanking, in fact, might save them from something worse than death.”
    Proverbs 23:13-14 – What could be worse than death? The second death! Total and complete annihilation.
    Will any earthly Parents be able to plead ignorance in this case? I highly doubt that! for the following reasons:Proverbs 24:12
    No chance! Paul showed in his writings that no one on this Planet can be excused for bad conduct of any kind; no one is exempt from punishment; no one at all! He wrote:
    Romans 1:20 (The Message)
    18-23 “But God's angry displeasure erupts as acts of human mistrust and wrongdoing and lying accumulate, as people try to put a shroud over truth. But the basic reality of God IS PLAIN ENOUGH. Open your eye
    s and there it is! By taking a long and thoughtful look AT WHAT GOD HAS CREATED, people have ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO SEE what their eyes as such can't see: eternal power, for instance, and the mystery of his divine being. So NOBODY HAS A GOOD EXCUSE. What happened was this: People knew God perfectly well, but when they didn't treat him like God, refusing to worship him, they trivialized themselves into silliness and confusion so that there was neither sense nor direction left in their lives. They pretended TO KNOW IT ALL, but were illiterate regarding life. They traded the glory of God who holds the whole world in his hands for cheap figurines you can buy at any roadside stand.” That is not all! There's more!
    (Amplified Bible)
    12 “If you [profess ignorance and] say, Behold, we did not know this, does not He Who weighs and ponders the heart perceive and consider it? And He Who guards your life, does not He know it? And shall not He render to [you and] every man according to his works?” No! Nothing gets by Jehovah! He knows what is in the heart of ALL! {Proverbs 24:12} Good, or Bad!

Jehovah will be well within his rights, to wipe this entire Planet clean of all wickedness, without having to account to anyone for it. Afterall, this earth, is his Creation. He has the right to decide who lives on his own creation, and who doesn't! Why should any sinful human complain about what he does with his own things?

Getting back to the coming of the Son of Man, and what will occur when he does finally arrive. Keeping in mind, this is another Judgment period we are dealing with here, so we can expect, what occured in the days of the Flood of Noah's day, and what occured in the days of Lot, will occur exactly the same way, as he holds to the precedent he has already estasblished, while wiping clean, this sin infested World. Entire Families will be wiped off the face of this earth, just as they was in the days of Noah, just as they was in the days of Lot.

Most already know about the separating work Jesus was to do between the Sheep and the Goat's. They know, too, that these Goatlike ones are codemned to the lake of fire, prepared for the devil and his angels. So, these will be eternally destroyed, as will the devil and his angels when they take their swim in that lake. That, of course comes much later. It does come though, make no mistake about that. Now these sheep-like ones, are entire Families- as are the Goat-like ones, Jehovah will miss nothing. No one will escape this coming slaughter. Let me now, show you another legal precedent established by Jehovah in the past. Follow along with this next scripture. For those who believe that Jehovah would not kill little Children; guess again, as you read this:
    Ezekiel 9:5-9 (New Living Translation)
    5 Then I heard the Lord say to the other men, “Follow him through the city and KILL EVERYONE whose forehead is not marked. Show NO MERCY; have NO PITY! 6 KILL THEM ALL—old and young, girls and women AND LITTLE CHILDREN. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin right here at the Temple.” So they began by killing the seventy leaders.
    7 “Defile the Temple!” the Lord commanded. “Fill its courtyards with corpses. Go!” So they went and began killing throughout the city.
    8 While they were out killing, I was all alone. I fell face down on the ground and cried out, “O Sovereign Lord! Will your fury against Jerusalem wipe out everyone left in Israel?”
    9 Then he said to me, “The sins of the people of Israel and Judah are very, very great. The entire land is full of murder; the city is filled with injustice. They are saying, ‘The Lord doesn’t see it! The Lord has abandoned the land!’

Now, does anyone believe, that this entire World hasn't been full of murder, and injustice? Was it just, to Atom-Bomb two Japaneses Cities? Was not the slaughter of over one hundred Million in our Century alone, murder in its purest form? Buckle up, Boys and Girls, you're in for a very rough ride. Are not the sins of this World, very, very, great, as they was in that instance? Oh! Yeah! They certainly were! So, here is another precedence Jehovah must hold firmly to. No one will escape the coming slaughter, brought on by Jehovah God. Absolutely no one!

Matthew too, himself had something to say about, all of this, as we will learn from this next verse of scripture:

Matthew 25:31-46 (American Standard Version)
    31 But when the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the angels with him, then shall he sit on the throne of his glory:
    32 and before him shall be gathered all the nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as the shepherd separateth the sheep from the goats;
    33 and he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
    34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, INHERIT THE KINGDOM prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
    35 for I was hungry, and ye gave me to eat; I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink; I was a stranger, and ye took me in;
    36 naked, and ye clothed me; I was sick, and ye visited me; I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
    37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungry, and fed thee? or athirst, and gave thee drink?
    38 And when saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
    39 And when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
    40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it unto one of these my brethren, even these least, ye did it unto me.
    41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, INTO THE ETERNAL FIRE which is prepared for the devil and his angels:
    42 for I was hungry, and ye did not give me to eat; I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink;
    43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in; naked, and ye clothed me not; sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
    44 Then shall they also answer, saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungry, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
    45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye DID IT NOT to one of these least, ye did it not unto me.
    46 And these shall go away into ETERNAL PUNISHMENT: but the righteous into eternal life.

Paul too, had something to say about what happens to these goat-like ones, and why it happens:
    2 Thessalonians 1:6-10 (The Message)
    5-10 “All this trouble is a clear sign that God has decided to make you fit for the kingdom. You're suffering now, but justice is on the way. When the Master Jesus appears out of heaven in a blaze of fire with his strong angels, he'll even up the score by settling accounts with those who gave you such a bad time. His coming will be the break we've been waiting for. Those who refuse to know God and REFUSE TO OBEY THE MESSAGE will pay for what they've done. ETERNAL EXILE from the presence of the Master and his splendid power is their sentence. But on that very same day when he comes, he will be exalted by his followers and celebrated by all who believe—and all because you believed what we told you.”

Now Religious Christendom has refused to obey the message! They showed that refusal when they trotted off to make War with their own Brothers and Sisters of other lands. Putting their Bibles on the shelf, and forgetting all about what that Book told them all, about the 'Love of neighbor,' that they was to show. That they was to 'pray for those who persecuted them.' They'd forgotten that Jesus had told them, 'love does not work evil to ones neighbor, therefore love was the laws fulfillment.' They forgot all that. The question really is: did they ever know it in the first place? Killing millions in World War 1 and World War two. 100 hundred Million to be exact! The record is there for all to read. Jehovah is reading that
    record, just prior to hitting this earth, at Armageddon.

The Bombing of those two Japanese Cities, is a stain on them, they'll never be able to wipe away. Heavy blood-guilt is upon them, and Jehovah will require payment for that blood-guilt, for those one hundred million lives. How will they ever make payment for all of that blood-spilling? By their own blood being spilled at Armageddon, that's how! There's absolutely no way out of that! No way, at all! “Hand for hand, foot for foot, branding for branding.” Jehovah requires payment to be made. It will be made!

When the smoke of armageddon clears, the Psalmists words will have come true:

“When the wicked ones sprout as the vegetation, and all the practicers of what is hurtful blossom forth, it is that they may be annilhated forever.” {Psalms 92:7}

Two more, loving acts of Jehovah, will be forthcoming after Armageddon. His Son will chain and bind satan and his demons for the thousand year period. When that time period is expired, satan will be cut loose for one more opportunity to mislead Jehovah's righteous perfect people. According to the account in Revelation he succeeds in misleading another great crowd of individuals. After which fire comes down out of heaven and destroys them all. {Revelation 20:1-3-7-10}

Now, we know, that anything thrown into the lake of fire , is no more, as death and hades are thrown into it also; so those will be gone as well. {Revelation 20:14; 21:4} Now, is that an unkindness on Jehovah's part? Actually a great act of love, is it not?

What, though, is the true case of all of these who end up in the lake of fire? Jude will aid us in understanding that, for he wrote:

Jude 1:12 (American Standard Version)
    12 “These are they who are hidden rocks in your love-feasts when they feast with you, shepherds that without fear feed themselves; clouds without water, carried along by winds; autumn leaves without fruit, TWICE DEAD PLUCKED UP BY THE ROOTS.” So in dying the second death, they have become like uprooted trees! Like an uprooted tree, never to grow again. Lost for all time. Out of Jehovah's memory, forever. As the Psalmist will explain:
    Psalm 88:5 (King James Version)
    5 “Free among the dead, like the slain that lie in the grave, WHOM THOU REMEMBEREST NO MORE: AND THEY ARE CUT OFF FROM YOUR HAND.” That is the fate of all of those who are thrown into the lake of fire! Jehovah remembers them no more! They are cut off from his helping hand! Completely gone for all eternity. The devil, his demons, the goatlike ones; gone forever.

Now, all of this might just cause great saddness to this World's Christians, but for Jehovah's favored people, it will be the time of their greatest joy. As Isaiah foretold it:
    Isaiah 14:7 (Contemporary English Version)
    7 “Now all the world is at peace;
    its people are celebrating
    with joyful songs.”

So, no acts of unkindness or cruelty on Jehovah's part at all, but in actuality, the greatest display of his love for his faithful people, that he could ever show; aside, that is, from the sacrifice of his dear Son, that made all of this possible, in the first place. A World finally at peace! With righteous perfect people living on it, with opportunity now, to live for all eternity, in true peace and happiness! As he intended it to be, in the garden of eden. Texas!

So, go ahead Georg, Irene! Make War with me again, for this one too! As you do with everything else, I put on this Board! I'm guessing that, that scripture in Isaiah 14:7 is really ticking both of you off, big time, Eh? Texas!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi texas,
    Why spoil your work by seeking contention?

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 07 2009,10:24)
    Hi texas,
    Why spoil your work by seeking contention?

Nick!
    Sorry Nick! Wrong again! I`m not seeking contention at all. What I`m trying to do, actually, is help individuals, not hurt anyone. If you are really reading that into me, you`re reading me wrong. That, believe it or not, is the last thing in the World that I want.

From my study of the Bible, I learned, that the majority of people on this Planet, are in for a pile of trouble! I didn`t wish for any to be wiped out during Jehovah`s War of Armageddon; so I`ve been trying my very best to sound a warning, so that they all could get away safe. That shouldn`t make me a bad person in everyones eyes, Nick!

NickHassan
    Participant

Mirror anyone?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account