The Great Whore

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 21 2012,08:39)

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 21 2012,02:21)
    Terra.

It is called deviding or decerning scriptures.

wakeup.

yeah,but first you have to believe in the truth of Gods word ,if not you are just an inventor of stories

I have ask many questions in different topic and yet wait for answers ,anyone with scriptural discerning skills would have answer my questions, you did not

Terra.

Your questions are very confused.
    You go from one topic to another.

This is because you can not follow up the topic right through,to finish.
    We were discussing prophesies and you go to the gospels.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 21 2012,05:55)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 21 2012,08:39)

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 21 2012,02:21)
    Terra.

It is called deviding or decerning scriptures.

wakeup.

yeah,but first you have to believe in the truth of Gods word ,if not you are just an inventor of stories

I have ask many questions in different topic and yet wait for answers ,anyone with scriptural discerning skills would have answer my questions, you did not

Terra.

Your questions are very confused.
    You go from one topic to another.

This is because you can not follow up the topic right through,to finish.
    We were discussing prophesies and you go to the gospels.

wakeup.

:( :p :D :D :laugh: :laugh: :ghostface: :D

Wakeup
    Participant

Have you got anything to say sir,Or is it bed time?

Ask me a good question.

wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

What do the symbols on the tiara mean?

Wakeup
    Participant

I CAN SEE TWO IMAGES BOTH HAVING HORNS ON HIS RIGHT AND LEFT CHEST
    Could that be the two horned beast of rev.13.

I CAN SEE THE KEYS OF HEAVEN.(supposed).

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Dec. 25 2011,15:08)
    > The woman IS a GREAT CITY !!!

So then, what Great City is this WHORE?
    As a added side note, Can it be Vatican City?
    NO.
    As shown, the Whore SAT on ALL seven mountains…

> So, can scripture tell us which “city” is this Great Whore?…
    >YES.

Revelation 17:5 > And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

So this “city” is actually a metaphor for the KINGDOMS of the world collectively…also a metaphor concerning the true spiritual POWER behind these earthly kingdoms…SATAN.

I don't have an absolute view here, but I want to point out what I see as weaknesses in your assessment.

She is called a city and a mother of harlots. Therefore there are other third-party harlots, but the scripture is talking about the mother, not all the harlots.

This Mystery Babylon must have some semblance of the original Babylon and if we read about the first Babylon, it was a city that had many peoples, that had great trade and many idols were worshipped. When God judged Babylon, he did so not because of her trade and wealth, not because of the mix of people's, but because of her idol worship. It would stand to reason then that Mystery Babylon would be judged for the same reason.

And what does it say about Mystery Babylon? That she has made the whole world drunk on her wine. Well that to me would be her teaching, doctrine, principles. But that is not where I am going with this. What I am pointing out is that the world is obviously different to Babylon because Babylon makes the world drunk. In addition, Babylon has commited adultery with the kings of the Earth.

So how can Babylon be the cities and kings collectively when it is Babylon that affects cities and kings?

It stands to reason that Babylon has a different identity to the collection of world cities and kings.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi T8,

Good point!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

T8.

Babylon is satans spiritual woman that tempts the world with all the goods,and make them drunk with their desires of the flesh.
    All men seeks after babylon the great,for she can give them the desires of the heart.

This woman is sitting on the 7 heads;and the first head is Egypt,so that cancels out the Roman church.

Revelation 18:12 The MERCHANDISE of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

Revelation 18:13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.(ALL MERCHANDISE).

Revelation 18:14 AND THE FRUITS THAT THY SOUL LUSTED AFTER are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly(luxuries) are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

Revelation 18:15 THE MERCHANTS of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

Revelation 18:16 And saying, Alas, alas, THAT GREAT CITY, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

Revelation 18:17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every SHIP MASTER, and all the COMPANY in ships, and SAILORS, and as many as TRADE by sea, stood afar off,

Revelation 18:18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

Revelation 18:19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein WERE MADE RICH all that HAD SHIPS in the sea by reason of her costliness(LUXURIES)! for in one hour is she made desolate.

Revelation 18:20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

Revelation 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all. (BABYLON DESTROYED ).

Revelation 18:22 And the voice of HARPERS, and MUSICIANS, and of PIPERS, and TRUMPETERS shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no CRAFTSMAN, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a MILSTONE(factories), shall be heard no more at all in thee;

Revelation 18:23 And the LIGHT OF A CANDLE(ELECTRICITY), shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy MERCHANTS were the GREAT MEN OF THE EARTH; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Revelation 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.
    ———————
    The blood of saints and of prophets,old days prophets also included,way before the Roman church.

As we can see this woman is the great trade in this world;where all the hearts of the people are.
    And where all the cheating and warring is.

Where the poor are oppressed.where the saints are killed because of revenge or hate,or jealousy.

Babylon the great is this world system of trade and believes. The people love this city with their heart;they are willing to sacrifice themselves to get what this woman can give. The material,even willing to kill for it.

wakeup.

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account