The great red dragon

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 20 2012,19:00)
    Terra.

Rev.1:1 is this not scripture?
    Rev.19:20. is this not scripture?
    Dan.7:7. is this not scripture?
    Dan.7:11. is this not scripture?
    Please verify if they are truly scriptures.

wakeup.

waup

Rev 1:1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,

Rev 19:20 But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

Da 7:7 “After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns.

Da 7:11 “Then I continued to watch because of the boastful words the horn was speaking. I kept looking until the beast was slain and its body destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire.

my question to you was ;waup

were is it say that the ten toes are ten nations or kings ???
    could you read the answer in the scriptures you have quoted me ,if yes show me

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

Your question: show me the scripture that says the 10 kings are the 10 nations.

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and *10HORNS*, and upon his horns *10CROWNS*, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
    ——————————————————————-
    THERE ARE *10 KINGS*; SO IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THERE ARE *10 NATIONS*; FOR ONE NATION CAN NOT HAVE 10KINGS.
    ——————————————————————
    THIS BEAST IS A *CONGLOMERATION OF 10 NATIONS*.(the uk.us. france.germany,and 6more).

17:12 And the *10HORNS* which thou sawest are *10KINGS*, which have received *NO* kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings *ONE HOUR* with the beast. (only a short space).(3/half yrs).

Revelation 17:13 These have *ONE MIND*, and shall *GIVE THEIR POWER* and strength unto the *BEAST*.

THIS BEAST IS THE SAME BEAST OF DANIEL 7:11.
    THAT WILL BE CAST IN THE *FIRE*. (at coming).

THE BEAST OF REV17:13+ REV13:1+ REV19:20.
    CAST IN THE *FIRE.*(at coming).(all same beast).

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 20 2012,22:03)
    Terra.

Your question: show me the scripture that says the 10 kings are the 10 nations.

Revelation 13:1   And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and *10HORNS*, and upon his horns *10CROWNS*, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
    ——————————————————————-
    THERE ARE *10 KINGS*; SO IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THERE ARE *10 NATIONS*; FOR ONE NATION CAN NOT HAVE 10KINGS.
    ——————————————————————
    THIS BEAST IS  A *CONGLOMERATION OF  10 NATIONS*.(the uk.us. france.germany,and 6more).

17:12   And the *10HORNS* which thou sawest are *10KINGS*, which have received *NO* kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings *ONE HOUR* with the beast. (only a short space).(3/half yrs).

Revelation 17:13   These have *ONE MIND*, and shall *GIVE THEIR POWER* and strength unto the *BEAST*.

THIS BEAST IS THE SAME BEAST OF DANIEL 7:11.
    THAT WILL BE CAST IN THE *FIRE*. (at coming).

THE BEAST OF REV17:13+ REV13:1+ REV19:20.
    CAST IN THE *FIRE.*(at coming).(all same beast).

wakeup.

wrong answer ,do not be a deceiver ,you have to answer the question or be called a deceiver ,were does it says that about the ten toes ????

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

The 10 toes of the image is the last kingdom on earth or not.
    Y/N?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 21 2012,02:18)
    Terra.

The 10 toes of the image is the last kingdom on earth or not.
    Y/N?

wakeup.

just because you can not read scriptures ,you ask me ???

Da 2:38 in your hands he has placed mankind and the beasts of the field and the birds of the air. Wherever they live, he has made you ruler over them all. You are that head of gold.
    Da 2:39 “After you, another kingdom will rise, inferior to yours. Next, a third kingdom, one of bronze, will rule over the whole earth.
    Da 2:40 Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron—for iron breaks and smashes everything—and as iron breaks things to pieces, so it will crush and break all the others.
    Da 2:41 Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay.
    Da 2:42 As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle.
    Da 2:43 And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.
    Da 2:44 “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people.

how many kingdom does Daniel describe I count 4 (four) do you count more ???

so we all know that Babylon is the third and so adding three more kings brings us to the Roman empire, right ??? YES

so according to those scriptures my answer to your question IS NO.

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

The 6th kingdom=the roman,I am sure you agree.

Now there is one more,(the 7th).
    because the 8th will be of the 7th.

Which one is the 7th?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 21 2012,05:29)
    Terra.

Which one is the 7th?

wakeup.

:D :D :( ??? :p :ghostface:

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 21 2012,11:32)

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 21 2012,05:29)
    Terra.

Which one is the 7th?

wakeup.

:D  :D  :(  ???  :p  :ghostface:

The 7th:
    Could it be china,Russia,afganistan,Ruwanda,malaisia,the philipines, north korea, the vatican.cuba.

Take your pick.

wakeup.

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 21 2012,00:06)

Terra.

wakeup.

waup

Rev 1:1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,

Rev 19:20 But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

Da 7:7 “After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns.

Da 7:11 “Then I continued to watch because of the boastful words the horn was speaking. I kept looking until the beast was slain and its body destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire.

Terra,

The statue of Neb stands for kingdoms.
    And since the toes are part of that statue, and the statue stands for kingdoms, then what else could they be?
    Lollipops?

It's not that hard when you think about it, that's what we're meant to do…think!

Revelation 17:12 >And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet, but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Now when this was written, Rome was already in power.
    But this scripture is clear, those 10 have received NO KINGDOM as YET.
    Yet Rome was already established!!
    Which means that Rome ALREADY had a kingdom!!
    Which means that these 10 had not YET come.
    Its not that complicated.

Wakeup
    Participant

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Dec. 21 2012,12:50)

Terra.

wakeup.

waup

Terra,

And since the toes are part of that statue, and the statue stands for kingdoms, then what else could they be?
    Lollipops?

It's not that hard when you think about it, that's what we're meant to do…think!

Revelation 17:12 >And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet, but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Devo,and Wup

I have answered that question,in a other topic ,the toes are part of the Roman empire and only describe a condition of that empire,

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 21 2012,10:29)
    Terra.

Which one is the 7th?

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

The Ottoman Empire

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 03 2013,18:42)

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 21 2012,10:29)
    Terra.

Which one is the 7th?

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

The Ottoman Empire

God bless

EDJ.

The British empire is in charge today.(the7th).
    America is her world police force.
    Inner London is in Charge of the commonwealth.

Soon Inner London will be in charge of the WORLD commonwealth.

The muslems are just one of her puppets.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

The “United Kingdom” is considered “Ephraim”, and the “United States” is considered “Manasseh”.

“I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore;
    and thy seed (Ephraim & Manasseh) shall possess the gate of his enemies;” (Gen 22:17)

We control all the gates of world commerce. (certainly a fulfilled Prophecy, would you not agree?)

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Dec. 21 2012,17:50)

Terra.

wakeup.

waup

Terra,

Lollipops?

Thats a good one Devo,keep it up.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 03 2013,15:02)

Terra.

wakeup.

waup

Terra,

Lollipops?

wakeup.

Devo and Wup

You both can not read the scriptures in truth ,only in your corrupted views ,and then try to distribute you false understanding by telling everyone you meet that you have the truth ,,your egos are in high gear ,I hope many will see your corrup presentations

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 04 2013,16:50)

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 03 2013,15:02)

Terra.

wakeup.

waup

Terra,

Lollipops?

wakeup.

Devo and Wup

You both can not read the scriptures in truth ,only in your corrupted views ,and then try to distribute you false understanding by telling everyone you meet that you have the truth ,,your egos are in high gear ,I hope many will see your corrup presentations

Terra.

The scales in your eyes has not been removed yet.
    You can not even understand the simple things.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 03 2013,19:29)
    Hi Wakeup,

The “United Kingdom” is considered “Ephraim”, and the “United States” is considered “Manasseh”.

“I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore;
    and thy seed (Ephraim & Manasseh) shall possess the gate of his enemies;” (Gen 22:17)

We control all the gates of world commerce. (certainly a fulfilled Prophecy, would you not agree?)

God bless

Wakeup?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 04 2013,21:50)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 03 2013,19:29)
    Hi Wakeup,

God bless

Wakeup?

EDj.

Thy seed,who is God speaking of,is it not of Jesus,abrahams seed?

Genesis 26:3 Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;

Genesis 26:4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and WILL give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed SHALL all the nations of the earth be blessed.

Is this not speaking of Jesus? Will he not take the whole world?

Amecica is only 200+ yrs.and is of many nations.
    Is america still manaseh today,with all those nations?

Is britain still ephraim today,with all those nations?

Gen.48:19. his younger brother(ephraim) shall become a MULITUDE OF NATIONS. NOT JUST ONE NATION.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 04 2013,23:19)
    Is britain still ephraim today,with all those nations?

Gen.48:19. his younger brother(ephraim) shall become a MULITUDE OF NATIONS. NOT JUST ONE NATION.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

The “United Kingdom” most certainly is a multitude of nations.

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account