The great red dragon

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

I like to share re,the great red dragon with 7 heads 10 HORNS,
    and 7 CROWNS UP ON HIS HEAD.(Rev.12:3)
    This red dragon is satan and his 7 world empires,7 crowns.(he is ruling the 7 empires.)
    1.Egypt,2.Syria,3.Babylon, 4.Medo persia,5.Greecia,6.Rome 7.The british empire.
    We must go to the image in daniel ch.2. this is counting the empires starting from babylon,empire number 3. then medo persia,empire number 4. then grecia empire number5. then rome empire number6. then comes the british empire number 7.notice only 7 crowns.satan ruling over 7 empires only.

The british english speaking nations are us now the 7th,an extension of the 2 legs of the image, which WAS the roman empire.
    But there is an 8th coming soon, but this 8th is just the 7th being renewed(changed)this one is being worked on at this present time,and it will be called THE NEW WORLD ORDER. and it will consist only of 10 leaders(kings).

This is the beast with the 7 heads and 10 horns and one head which is the 7th that is wounded but survived,this is when the british empire was wounded to death but survived the 2nd world war. and it shrunk,but now it has come up again. This also correspond with the 10 toes of the image in daniel(the final kingdom of man on earth) no more after this is destroyed. In the days of these 10 kings(10toes) will the God of heaven set up a kingdom that will be for ever and ever.

Now going back to the 7heads.
    Rev 17:9. And here is the mind which had wisdom.
    The 7 heads are 7 mountains(kingdoms),on which the woman sit(spiritual woman babylon the great mother of harlots)world systems, commerce,industrie,wars greed, blasphemingGods name corrupt religions etc.This is the woman.Rev ch18.will tell you about this woman.

17:10. And there are 7 kings.5 are fallen(empire 1.2.3.4.5.fallen)
    The 6th is in power in Johns day(rome) The other is not yet come(british)When he comes he must continue a short space.
    But there is an 8th coming out of the 7th. and this will come out of the bottomless pit.Not the sea,but the bot.pit.

Lets go way back to babel,when nimrod had an idea,to build the tower, and one nation, one language,one rule,and God did not like that,so it was spread out the 4 winds.
    This was the beast that WAS in johns day and our day also. Yet is(the idea is still in satans mind;)(the bot.pit): Yet is but is not.In johns day its not also today its not. But THis beast will come again,and is the 8th.and is of the 7th. Out of the british empire now today soon will come the 8th, this will be the new world order,and it will only consist of 10 leaders.and these 10 will give their authority to one man, the false prophet, one ruler, one people, one system, one language(english) And it will go into perdition(lake of fire) at the coming.

In Dan 7:7 the dreadful and terrible beast with the 10 horns and the little horn with eyes(spiritual man)
    Dan 7:11. The beast and the little horn slain and given to the burning flame(lake of fire)

Rev19:20. the beast and the false prophet these both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
    At the coming.

I think it is enough for now,getting sleepy.

see you guys.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wake-up,

Sorry, but Great Brittan doesn't fit into this picture. :(

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Pastry
    Participant

Wakeup

Ed is right, England has nothing to do with any of this.
    No. 2 is Assyria, and No. 7 is the League of Nation; out of it came the eighth, the United Nation.

You have to look at Rev. 17, the seven heads all have the same meaning, the seven empires of the Bible. It says in v. 10.

Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

John received this revelation in the end of the first Century, or during the time of the “one that is”, that is ROME, or head/king No. 6; so who where the 5 that are fallen?

Going backwards in time, before Rome was The Greek empire; head/king No. 5.
    before the Greeks were the Medo-Persian empire;head/king No. 4.
    before them was the Babylonian empire; head/king No. 3.
    before them it was the Assyrians, head/king No. 2.
    head/king No. 1 were the Egyptians.

Do you know what all these Empires had in common? the nation Israel; think about it.

Georg

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 23 2011,07:12)
    Wakeup

No. 2 is Assyria, and No. 7 is the League of Nation; out of it came the eighth, the United Nation.

You have to look at Rev. 17, the seven heads all have the same meaning, the seven empires of the Bible. It says in v. 10.

Rev 17:10   And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.  

John received this revelation in the end of the first Century, or during the time of the “one that is”, that is ROME, or head/king No. 6; so who where the 5 that are fallen?

Do you know what all these Empires had in common? the nation Israel; think about it.

Georg

Georg,

Britain does fit.
    Britain GAVE the land over which she oversaw, with the stipulation that ISRAEL be GIVEN its country back…and America was urging Britain to allow this…

So Britain played a role very similar to Media Persia's role.

Something to ponder on….

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 23 2011,04:28)
    Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Hi EdJ.

The british empire does not fit? Just that? with no explanation? I dont realy mind you disageeing,But you must come up with something,Like some scriptures will do.They are in the bible.

I am waiting EdJ.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Wakeup

Rev 17:10   And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.  

Georg

George.

You are confused with the beasts.I can see.
    The beast that came out of the bottomles pit is a special different beast,because this beast did not come out of the sea; like the other beasts,butcame out of the bot.pit.
    Can you start with explaining this please?

The UN has no 10 kings RULING. If it is the UN; where are the 10 kings and where is the false prophet? But you call him the anti christ,which is also an error. There is non such as THE ANTI CHRIST in scripture.

To you The UN is the 8th that came out of the 7th.
    Question: which 7th?? who is the 7th empire to you?
    I need your answers George,make it clear to me.
    BTW. are you a jw? thats fine, but show me your skills in your scriptures.

greetings.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 24 2011,01:08)

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Hi EdJ.

The british empire does not fit? Just that? with no explanation? I dont realy mind you disageeing,But you must come up with something,Like some scriptures will do.They are in the bible.

I am waiting EdJ.

wakeup.

Wakeup

Georg

Hi Georg and Wake-up,

I believe we all agree with the first five you have listed here,
    but I have yet another Prophesy fulfillment scheme.
    Walid Shoebat spells it out correctly (B5)…

God bless

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Dec. 23 2011,18:24)

Wakeup

Georg

Georg,

Britain does fit.
    Britain GAVE the land over which she oversaw, with the stipulation that ISRAEL be GIVEN its country back…and America was urging Britain to allow this…

So Britain played a role very similar to Media Persia's role.

Something to ponder on….

Devolution

Britain was a member of the League of Nation; it was the British secretary of State for foreign affairs Arthur Balfour who, in 1918, promised British support to make Palestine the homeland for Israel.
    Later however, England changed their mind; in fact tried to prevent this from happening.
    The League of Nation was dissolved by 1946, out of it came the United Nation, which in 1948 agreed to make Palestine the new State of Israel.

That is the only involvement England has with Israel.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 24 2011,05:40)

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Hi EdJ.

I am waiting EdJ.

wakeup.

Wakeup

Georg

Hi Georg and Wake-up,

God bless

Hi Edj.

No, Not him please Edj,dont let him confuse you,read the scripture,and ask questions.And chek it out with scriptures.
    I know you are searching it is a good thing, but no videos,but read,and ask, Just ask Edj,be humble.

Till next.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 24 2011,01:30)

Wakeup

Georg

George.

You are confused with the beasts.I can see.
    The beast that came out of the bottomles pit is a special different beast,because this beast did not come out of the sea; like the other beasts,butcame out of the bot.pit.
    Can you start with explaining this please?

The UN has no 10 kings RULING. If it is the UN; where are the 10 kings and where is the false prophet? But you call him the anti christ,which is also an error. There is non such as THE ANTI CHRIST in scripture.

To you The UN is the 8th that came out of the 7th.
    Question: which 7th?? who is the 7th empire to you?
    I need your answers George,make it clear to me.
    BTW. are you a jw? thats fine, but show me your skills in your scriptures.

greetings.

wakeup.

What does “out of the bottomless pit” mean?
    What is a “bottomless” pit? is there such a think? it is an expression, just as when you say to some one, “where did you come from”?
    You could also say, “it”, the seventh beast, came out of nowhere.

The League of Nation is the seventh head/king/government; it is the one that came out of the bottomless pit. It, this world ruling government, suddenly appeared.
    The “TEN” (ALL) kings,

Rev 17:12   And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.  

were the 60 members of the League. did they not give their power to the beast?

Rev 17:13   These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.  

It came into being in 1918, and lasted till 1946, a short time.
    Out of it came the UN, same beast only changed in name; that is why the Bible says, the eight is of the seven.

The UN are represented by the ten toes of Dan. 2. It will be mans last attempt to rule the world by a “ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT”; ever heard that expression?

1Jo 2:18 ¶ Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.  

No I'm a kraut, that means German, that's why there is no “e” on the end of my first name.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 25 2011,01:35)

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Hi EdJ.

I am waiting EdJ.

wakeup.

Wakeup

Georg

Hi Georg and Wake-up,

God bless

Hi Edj.

No, Not him please Edj,dont let him confuse you,read the scripture,and ask questions.And chek it out with scriptures.
    I know you are searching it is a good thing, but no videos,but read,and ask, Just ask Edj,be humble.

Till next.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

Are you refusing to watch the videos that explain exactly what we are discussing?

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 26 2011,05:00)

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 25 2011,01:35)

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Hi EdJ.

I am waiting EdJ.

wakeup.

Wakeup

Georg

Hi Georg and Wake-up,

God bless

Hi Edj.

Till next.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

Are you refusing to watch the videos that explain exactly what we are discussing?

God bless

Hi edJ.

He is not new to me,heard him before.He does not know the truth,he is all over the place.Not him.
    Seek the scriptures(the flesh of christ) not some strange flesh.Happy new year to you.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wake-up,

Does that mean…   “No I did not watch theses videos”  ?

Prob.18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

George.

So the UN =the 10 toes. is that it.
    and out of this will come the OWO.
    Question: are there only 10 leaders(kings) in the UN?
    The UN is not a kingdom as such but a club of nations,any nation can apply to join the club.

The 10 toes=10 kings,in control in power(rev.17:12.)
    Vers.16.The 10 kings will hate the whore,and eat her flesh and burn her with fire.
    So the UN is going to hate the whore,and eat her flesh and burn her with fire?
    PLease explain.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 30 2011,17:21)
    George.

The UN is not a kingdom as such but a club of nations,any nation can apply to join the club.

Vers.16.The 10 kings will hate the whore,and eat her flesh and burn her with fire.
    PLease explain.

wakeup.

wup

I can tell you ,that you are very familiar with Satan organization ,you know his in and outs ,but you lack God's understanding ,why????

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 19 2012,05:15)

George.

PLease explain.

wakeup.

wup

I can tell you ,that you are very familiar with Satan organization ,you know his in and outs ,but you lack God's understanding ,why????

Terra.

How about you do the explaining?

Can you?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 19 2012,19:41)

George.

PLease explain.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

Can you?

wakeup.

waup

were is it say that the ten toes are ten nations or kings ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 20 2012,11:46)

George.

PLease explain.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

Can you?

wakeup.

waup

Terra.

The toes are the last member of the body image.
    There is no more after the toes.OUR LOWER BODY HAVE LEGS;FEET; AND TOES,NOTHING MORE.AND WE HAVE 10 TOES.

The 10 kings(toes) will be the last empire,there is no more after this; only Gods kingdom. 10 horns(rev.1:1).(10toes).(kings).
    This beast has 10 horns(kings),and this same beast will be cast in the fire.(rev.19:20).

Dan7:7.beast with 10horns.

7:11. Same beast cast in the fire.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 20 2012,18:19)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 20 2012,11:46)

George.

PLease explain.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

Can you?

wakeup.

waup

Terra.

The toes are the last member of the body image.
    There is no more after the toes.OUR LOWER BODY HAVE LEGS;FEET; AND TOES,NOTHING MORE.AND WE HAVE 10 TOES.

The 10 kings(toes) will be the last empire,there is no more after this; only Gods kingdom.     10 horns(rev.1:1).(10toes).(kings).
    This beast has 10 horns(kings),and this same beast will be cast in the fire.(rev.19:20).

Dan7:7.beast with 10horns.

7:11. Same beast cast in the fire.

wakeup.

no answer just your own personal view ,

scriptures if not it is a lie

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

Rev.1:1 is this not scripture?
    Rev.19:20. is this not scripture?
    Dan.7:7. is this not scripture?
    Dan.7:11. is this not scripture?
    Please verify if they are truly scriptures.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account