The fruit of the Tree

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    gollamudi
    Participant

Hi brothers,
    We are always deviating from the topic and landing into personal insults. I think that's not in good taste for a christian forum.
    Thanks
    Adam

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Fruit is of the Spirit within.
    Peace is the fruit to be sought.
    Human wisdom leads only to contention and strife.
    Jas 3
    13Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

14But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

15This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

16For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

17But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

18And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

chosenone
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ July 11 2008,01:25)
    Hi brothers,
    We are always deviating from the topic and landing into personal insults. I think that's not in good taste for a christian forum.
    Thanks
    Adam

Hi Adam.
    Right again, I keep slipping back, sorry.

Jerry.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    We must be useful to the Lord lest like a tree we be cut down.

Lk13
    6He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.

7Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?

8And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:

9And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

Lk13.
    18Then said he, Unto what is the kingdom of God like? and whereunto shall I resemble it?

19It is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and cast into his garden; and it grew, and waxed a great tree; and the fowls of the air lodged in the branches of it.

2 Peter 1:8
    For if these qualities are yours and are increasing, they render you neither useless nor unfruitful in the true knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Jesus demonstrated this fact.
    Mark 11:21
    Peter remembered and said to Jesus, “Rabbi, look! The fig tree you cursed has withered!”

Luke 3:9
    The axe is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.”

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account