The Father of Lies

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Son of Light
    Participant

Remember that Jesus said that Satan is “The Father
    of Lies.” (John 8:44) Well, let us look at Genesis in
    that light. Let us see who told the Original Lie. If you
    read the allegory of the Garden of Eden, the Jehovah
    gods tell Adam and Eve not to eat of the tree of the
    knowledge of good and evil, because “in that day thou
    shalt surely die.” Genesis 2:17. On the other hand, the
    Serpent promised them “Ye shall not surely die. For
    God (the elohim, the gods) doth know that in the day
    ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall
    be as gods (the elohim), knowing good and evil.”
    Genesis 3:4-5.

Paul in the New Testament asks us a very interesting
    question. He asks us “What communion hath light
    with darkness?” (2 Corinthians 6:14) Paul’s answer, of
    course, is none. Light has no communion with
    darkness, nor righteousness with iniquity. With that
    fact in mind, a truly striking contrast between
    Jehovah and the Heavenly Father can be found by
    comparing 1 John 1:5 and Acts 26:18 with a number
    of verses describing Jehovah. (Remember, when you
    see LORD or GOD in all capitals in the Old
    Testament, the Hebrew is actually Jehovah, or more
    accurately, Yahweh) 1 John 1:5: “This then is the
    message which we have heard of Him, and declare
    unto you, that God is LIGHT and in Him there IS
    NO DARKNESS AT ALL.” Acts 26:18: “To OPEN
    THEIR EYES, and to turn them from DARKNESS
    to LIGHT, and from the power of SATAN unto
    GOD.” Clearly, darkness is of Satan, and Light is of
    the True God. Now contrast those two verses with
    all of these verses describing Jehovah/Satan (emphasis
    mine):

“Then spake Solomon, The LORD said that He
    would dwell in the thick darkness.” 1 Kings 8:12.

On the one hand, we read in the Bible that “God is
    Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all,” and on
    the other hand we have also read in the Bible that
    darkness is part and parcel of God. On the one hand
    we read that “It is impossible for God to lie,” and on
    the other hand we read of Jehovah deceiving
    prophets and lying. On the one hand we read that
    “God is love” and “love is not jealous,” and on the
    other hand we read that Jehovah is a jealous god. On
    the one hand, we read the Sermon on the Mount and its
    call to pacifism, gentleness, altruism, and that we
    should “be perfect as the Heavenly Father is
    perfect,” and on the other hand we read of the
    savage, vile, bloodthirsty, and murderous acts of
    Jehovah. On the one hand we are told “God is Love”
    and we have Love clearly defined for us in 1
    Corinthians 13:4-8, and on the other hand we see
    Jehovah behaving in a truly Satanic fashion of
    undiluted evil. Are we really reading of only one
    God? Or is it obvious to you by now we are reading
    of at least two deities, one merely a god and one the
    Most High God? At this point we must ask
    ourselves, can both good and evil spring forth from
    the same God, a God who is Love personified? (1
    John 4:8, 1 Corinthians 13:4-8.)

Who is the God of this World? Who sits in the Temple proclaiming himself to be God?

Jehovah the angel who usurped the throne of the Most High God and declared himself to be the “true God”.

8When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance,
    when he divided mankind,
    he fixed the borders of the peoples
    according to the number of the sons of God.
    9But the LORD’s [Jehovah / Satan] portion is his people,
    Jacob his allotted heritage.

The Catholics destroyed the truth of the early Nazarene / Essene Christians and the Gnostics and replaced the truth with a counterfit religion called Christianity and produced their own scriptures in support of continued Satan Worship.

Son of Light

Wow!!

Thats a new one! The Father is not the God of the Torah?

:D

Good luck on your new found revelation! :D

I dont think you will be liked by Tow to well though!

Get real friend. This is heresy! :p

dcman
    Participant

Okay, I'm going to tackle this straight on. May the Lord give this writer wisdom.

First of all God IS NOT evil! Before any creation took place, God existed and had life within Himself. Never was there any evil present in the begining. It is writen that for His pleasure He created. Now He could have created robots with no will to choose, but this is what He did not do. He created the first beings we know as angles, who are free will beings.

The Origins of Good and Evil:

Before any creation God was, is, and will be. And since there is no other save He himself, He made a distinction be Himself and His creation. The Attributes and will of God He called good, and that which acts in disobediance to His will He called evil. Now hat is the will of God?

Hmmm…the will to choose… The lesser creations such as the animals have a will to choose, but they lack “self awareness” or sentience, the ability to feel or perceive subjectively, to choose and make decisions, the ability to perceive the relationship between oneself and one's environment…the ability to say no to devine will.

God could not create a being having his own free will to choose, without bringing in the possiblity of disobediance, which is the origins of that which is evil.

Please do NOT call God to be Satan again. I perceive you are lost and doomed to destroyed, nevertheless, I will answer for Him, for it is my will to destroy the destroyer and what he is and represents. So here goes.

Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all,” and on
    the other hand we have also read in the Bible that
    darkness is part and parcel of God.

The Light of God is not the phyical light you make it out to be, the light represents His ability to judge and make known or reveal the things hidden where ever and what ever that which is being revealed may be.

God has the ability to make things known, He also has the ability to conceal and hide things or to (cover Himself with darkness, which is to say he hides himself, but not with the physical darkness as people understand). He chooses to reveal Himself to whom ever He will, and to whom He decides to harden in unbelief He hardens, and reserves for judgement.

And concerning those to whom he has revealed Himself it is written: For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren…And He did so to make known the riches of His glory upon vessels of mercy, which He prepared beforehand for glory.

And concerning those to whom he has reserved for judgement and death it is written: For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to pits of darkness, reserved for judgment…And the angels who kept not their principality, but forsook their own habitation, he hath reserved under darkness in everlasting chains, unto the judgment. Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels.

On the one hand
    we read that “It is impossible for God to lie,” and on
    the other hand we read of Jehovah deceiving
    prophets and lying.

He also says “do not bear false witness” …and as it is written if God sends a strong delusion to people to believe the lie, it is because because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
    That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

On the one hand we read that
    other hand we read that Jehovah is a jealous god.

And that is God with a capital G to you.

Furher: Where is it written that 'Love is not jealous” If you are refering to 1 Corinthians 13 and Love described, let me say there are differences in kinds of love. There is a Fatherly and Motherly love, there is a brotherly love, there is a love that comes from God for His creation…but some things about love are constant…especially in the absence of evil and sin. Let him who has understanding understand.

On the one hand, we read the Sermon on the Mount and its
    call to pacifism, gentleness, altruism, and that we
    should “be perfect as the Heavenly Father is
    perfect,” and on the other hand we read of the
    savage, vile, bloodthirsty, and murderous acts of
    Jehovah.

It is written: Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

Enough of this …to the apostated spirit…it is written: you shall have no peace nor forgiveness.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi SOL,
    Beware of judging our God according to your human lights.

dcman
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 20 2007,04:05)
    Hi SOL,
    Beware of judging our God according to your human lights.

If the light of his eye is darkness…then how great the darkness. I fear his judgement that awaits him, …only by the grace of God I stand.

Towshab
    Participant

Although I am not supposed to post in here, all I want to say is that the original post in this thread is a blatant cut-n-paste from a website without giving a link for credit. It is from jcnot4me.com, which besides being a site that denies Jesus, is a site that denies any god of revealed religions. Basically an atheist site. Therefore this thread has not place in this forum.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tow,
    All of the world are welcome.
    A remnant will respond.

Son of Light
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Dec. 20 2007,07:01)
    Although I am not supposed to post in here, all I want to say is that the original post in this thread is a blatant cut-n-paste from a website without giving a link for credit. It is from jcnot4me.com, which besides being a site that denies Jesus, is a site that denies any god of revealed religions. Basically an atheist site. Therefore this thread has not place in this forum.

I have never heard of that sight. It is copied and pasted from a pdf I have written by Nathaniel Merrit.

Son of Light
    Participant

Jesus was a Nazarene Essene and believed that Jehovah was an evil creator elohim not the MOST HIGH GOD.

You are serving your Father the devil and don't even know it. The god of this world.

Who really lied in the garden?

Jehovah is not the God of the New Testament. The Nazarenes knew it, the Ebionites new it, the followers of the Way knew it and the gnotics knew it. The “orthodox” Catholics made Jesus the son of Jehovah instead of the Most High.

Son of Light
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 20 2007,03:11)
    Son of Light

Wow!!

Thats a new one! The Father is not the God of the Torah?

:D

Good luck on your new found revelation! :D

I dont think you will be liked by Tow to well though!

Get real friend. This is heresy! :p

It's not new at all. It's straight from history. The Nag Hammadi library, the Dead Sea Scrolls.

3 main sects existed at the time of Jesus.

Pharisees, Saducees and the Essenes.

Jesus fit under the Essenes.

The Essenses also had seperate groups. Jesus was a Nazarene Essene.

They believed Jehovah was an evil principality and power who usurped the position of Most High God for Israel.

The Catholics removed the Christ from his Essene position and placed him in a Pharisee position and tried to make him the son of Jehovah. And they were succesful.

Except for those who know.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi SOL,
    Perhaps you bring another Jesus?

2Cor 11
    4For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Towshab
    Participant

Thanks Nick.

I agree with SOL, Jesus is not son of YHVH. SOL is quite right also that Jesus was a pagan savior.

You all can now resume to fighting over who Jesus WAS as long as you stop associating him with YHVH.

Son of Light
    Participant

Paul believed the Angel Jehovah gave the Law at Sinai. He knew Jesus was not the son of that Angel.

Your bible was put together by Catholics with many interpolations.

Besides your bible contains multiple forms of Christianity in one collection, thats why you can't ever agree on what the NT is actually saying.

Catholic forgeries, Pauline, Gnostic and Ebionite writings all in one collection.

Son of Light
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Dec. 20 2007,07:29)
    Thanks Nick.

I agree with SOL, Jesus is not son of YHVH. SOL is quite right also that Jesus was a pagan savior.

You all can now resume to fighting over who Jesus WAS as long as you stop associating him with YHVH.

He is lifted so much Higher than Jehovah as the name he inherited is greater his.

Jehovah, the god of this world.

Be perfect like God. Well Christians are doing that wonderfully, except they aren't following the intended God meant by Jesus's words. They are killing, waring and murdering and carrying out racist activities just like the god in the Old Testament.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Dec. 20 2007,07:29)
    Thanks Nick.

Hi Tow,
    How can you know who he is without all the sacred writings?
    A wise storeman can take good things, old and new, from his storehouse.
    Is old wine better for you?

If you are not a Jew why try and seek safety in a place that is not yours?

dcman
    Participant

Quote (Son of Light @ Dec. 20 2007,07:21)
    Jesus was a Nazarene Essene and believed that Jehovah was an evil creator elohim not the MOST HIGH GOD.

You are serving your Father the devil and don't even know it. The god of this world.

Who really lied in the garden?

Jehovah is not the God of the New Testament.  The Nazarenes knew it, the Ebionites new it, the followers of the Way knew it and the gnotics knew it.  The “orthodox” Catholics made Jesus the son of Jehovah instead of the Most High.

Names aside…for now…

Jesus is the Son of the most high God.

John 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

Faithful is the saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

This is the reason why Christ came into the world…to reconcile man to His Father.

dcman
    Participant

Quote (Son of Light @ Dec. 20 2007,07:31)
    Paul believed the Angel Jehovah gave the Law at Sinai.  He knew Jesus was not the son of that Angel.

Your bible was put together by Catholics with many interpolations.

Besides your bible contains multiple forms of Christianity in one collection, thats why you can't ever agree on what the NT is actually saying.

Catholic forgeries, Pauline, Gnostic and Ebionite writings all in one collection.

Who gave the Law at Sinai? The God of heaven and all of creation, that's who.
    You are obviously a pagan, who worships devils, and knows not our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I tell you the truth, you have not the Spirit of Christ and therefore are none of His.

Now as concerning what God said on Sinai…
    Exodus 3:14 says:
    And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Jesus said in John 8:58:
    Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM.

and again Jesus says in John 10:30: “I and the Father are one.”

david
    Participant

I don't really know where to begin, with the errors and just plain wrongness of this entire post, but this is basically twisted nonsense.

One example:

On the one hand we read that
    other hand we read that Jehovah is a jealous god.

“no cat” has two tails. Every cat has one more tail than “no cat.” Therefore, every cat has three tails.

He has done the same thing with the word “love” that I did with “no cat.” Both cases lead to a false conclusion.

Obviously, just because the Bible says God is love, we cannot insert the word “God” wherever the word “love” exists. God is not literally love. I God you. No. Those words aren't interchangeable. When the Bible says Jehovah is a rock, it doesn't mean he's an actual rock. We could go through the Bible and find the word “rock” everywhere and form our own little twisted doctrines based on the idea that Jehovah is a rock. But this is shear nonsense.

Jehovah describes himself as “a God exacting exclusive devotion.” (Ex 20:5, ftn; De 4:24; 5:9; 6:15) He also says: “Jehovah, whose name is Jealous, he is a jealous God.” (Ex 34:14) Over what and with what kind of jealousy? Not with the envious, selfish jealousy of humans. It is a jealousy, a zeal or ardor for his holy name, concerning which he himself says: “I will show exclusive devotion for my holy name.”—Eze 39:25.

He also tries to connect Jehovah to an angel. Of course, the Bible connects the word “Almighty” to Jehovah some 43 times. The word “angel” or “messenger” as far as I can tell is nowhere connected to Jehovah, but rather, Jehovah sends out his messengers.

Jehovah the angel who usurped the throne of the Most High God and declared himself to be the “true God”.

The name Jehovah (or Yahweh) occurs in the Bible almost 7000 times, more times that the word “God”, “Lord,” “Father” “Almighty” “Creator” etc COMBINED!
    If Jehovah is not the true God, why did the true God allow this book to be written about Jehovah? Is the Bible all a lie then? Is that what you're saying? And if so, why would you even use the Bible to try to prove your claims?

Are we really reading of only one
    God?

Imagine a judge, who is a father and a husband. He can go to work, sentence out punishement and judgement and come home and provide lovingly for his family.
    The God of the Bible is described similarly, exacting punishment when demanded, and showing love to those who are deserving and who show love to him.

david

Proclaimer
    Participant

Good post david.

david
    Participant

“Then spake Solomon, The LORD said that He
    would dwell in the thick darkness.” 1 Kings 8:12.

Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all,”

Is this a contradiction?

Since God is an invisible spirit, there is no literal darkness nor light “in” God. And nor did Jehovah literally reside in a thick gloom or darkness. His presence, is however, often associated with clouds.

King Solomon made this statement at 1 kings 8 after the priests deposited the sacred Ark in the Most Holy of the temple and when, subsequently thereto, the cloud filled the sanctuary. (1 Ki. 8:6-11)
    It was this cloud that reminded Solomon of the manner in which Jehovah God had earlier revealed his presence. For example, Moses was told: “Look! I am coming to you in a dark cloud.” (Ex. 19:9) When referring to this on another occasion, Moses stated: “There was darkness, cloud and thick gloom.” (Deut. 4:11)

In view of the fact that the Most High associated his presence with a cloud, Solomon could rightly speak of ‘Jehovah’s residing in the thick gloom.’ (or darkness)

To any reasonable unbiased person, these texts in no way contradict each other.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account