The Creator has a Name, few know it…. do you?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Through out the Holy Scriptures we are warned a false savior would come.
    Some are still waiting for that savior to show up.
    Some of us already know that this fake messiah has been here for the last 1600 years.
    We know that the True Messiah sent by the loving heavenly Father was a Hebrew He has a Hebrew Name.
    It is by this Hebrew Name we are saved from our sins
    as Acts 4:12 states there is NO OTHER NAME with Salvation in it.
    This wonderful saving Name is Yahshua which means Yahweh’s Salvation in the Language the Holy Scriptures were written in.
    Do you have eyes to see this truth?
    If so you may want to come by the House written about in the Prophecys. IsaYAH 2:2 and Mic. 4:1

Home

Iyyob

Proclaimer
    Participant

Iyyob,

Didn't Yashua speak Aramaic. If so was he called by his Hebrew name or did he have an Aramiac version?

I believe that the name Joshua in English is a transliteration of the Hebrew Yashua as the 'J' should be pronounced as a  'Y'.

I realise that Jesus is the Greek form of the name  Yahshua, but perhaps that is understandable given that the New Testament is essentially written in the Greek language. I wonder how important it is for us to refer to his name in Hebrew?

When we talk of a name, are we talking about the sound or are we referring to the definition of the word, which is as follows:

name: univ. of proper names
    the name is used for everything which the name covers, everything the thought or feeling of which is aroused in the mind by mentioning, hearing, remembering, the name, i.e. for one's rank, authority, interests, pleasure, command, excellences, deeds etc.

Anonymous

Well t8

As far as I read in Acts 26:16 Yahshua spoke to the Apostle in Hebrew.
    Also what does your translation say were His last few words on the stake?
    Mattithyah 27:46 Yli! Yli! lamahozabtiny?!
    Could it be that you put more stock in the traditions of men than what is written?
    I do think that men are the ones that tell us Yahshua spoke Aramaic.
    One thing for sure Father Yahweh never changes He started the Scriptures in Hebrew and the Second Volume was written in Hebrew then translated into all other languages.

Hope this helps.

Iyyob

Proclaimer
    Participant

When I said the following: "Didn’t Yashua speak Aramaic", I meant it as a question, not a statement. I can see that the way I wrote it may suggest otherwise. Anyway it would be interesting to find out what language he spoke to his Apostles and if he spoke any other languages. This may be common knowledge, but I do not know the answer.

What about my second question? i.e
    "When we talk of a name, are we talking about the sound or are we referring to the definition of the word"

Is it the sound that is important or is it what the name means. E.g I may say "in the name of sanity could you stop that?" This is an example where the language doesn’t matter, rather it is the meaning that really matters.

The name of Jesus or the name of Yeshua may sound different, but is it what the name means that is important, the sound or both?

I am genuinely interested in knowing the answer.

Anonymous

t8
    The Scriptures command us to call on the Name of our Father, not a title.
    The Name Yahshua means Yahweh’s Salvation in the Hebrew.
    Yahweh’s Name carries His AUTHORITY!
    There is no other NAME that has Salvation in it apart from Yahweh of which Yahshua say just that when spoken. Acts 4:12
    You may be like all other deceived ones and overlook this vital fact.
    I hope you don’t.

Your friend Iyyob

alf
    Participant

The sacred name subject is one I have been looking at for sometime. I began to wonder and ask others this question; if you went to a foreign country, what would your name be? Well of course it would be your name, like mine is Larry, if I went to Egypt I would be called Larry. So, if the name of the Massiah is Yeshua, then why do we call him Jesus?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Ýes I think that is worth finding out about. George Bush is still called George Bush in Germany.

Names are sometimes transliterated rather than translated. Transliteration represents (letters or words) in the corresponding characters of another alphabet. E.g Joshua is the the transliteration of Yeshua, the J sound is pronounced as a Y.

trans- + Latin littera, ltera, letter + -ate1.

But my name in Maori the (the native toungue of New Zealand) is a completely different sound to my English name. That means it is translated, so that the meaning of my name is translated into that language.

I would like to know who decided that Yashua/Yeshua was Jesus in Greek. Was that name used before the Christ? Is it a correct translation? i.e "God with us"?

Who decided to translate the name rather than transliterate it?

Does it matter? Is it the meaning that should be preserved or the sound or both?

Anonymous

t8
    If you dail a phone number and miss a number, what would you get?
    If the Scriptures you read say "call; Me with My Name" why don’t you do as the Scriptures say?

Iyyob

Proclaimer
    Participant

How do you know that I do not call God by his name?

Also I would ask that you back up your statements with scripture. Where is "call; Me with My Name" for example.

I am not denying that it is there, I just want to know where it is, so I can read it in context.

thx

Anonymous

Thats only fair t8
    Should you know and use Father Yahweh’s Name you would know that a title such as God would not befitting for such a One as Father Yahweh.
    The Prophet IsaYAH said in 43:26 Call Me to remembrance! Call Me with My Name! Let us judge for or against as one, in unity. Write and proclaim these things to come, for the express purpose that you may be turned to righteousness.

Iyyob

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    I see the matters that worry eliyah have surfaced before.

Eliyah
    Participant

It goes to prove that I'm not the only person who knows this truth either, which I have investigated for the past 24 years.

Greetings Iyyob,

I have seen your name on other forums, and I think that you have also seen mine on other forums, but we have never seemed to have had a chance to speak with each other.

Maybe you can explain to some of those here concerning the importance of knowing YAHWEH and Yahshua's true Names as it is imperative for to gain salvation ( Yoel 2:32; Acts 2:21; Acts 4:10-12; Rom.10:13).

I will investigate that site you gave earlier later also.

Eliyah C.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 30 2003,09:45)
    How do you know that I do not call God by his name?

Also I would ask that you back up your statements with scripture. Where is “call; Me with My Name” for example.

I am not denying that it is there, I just want to know where it is, so I can read it in context.

thx

Hi,
    Jesus called God “Father” and instructed his family members to do the same.

Eliyah
    Participant

Jesus called God “Father” and instructed his family members to do the same

It is true that Messiah said to ” Pray to the Father “, however, He also Knew the true Name of the true” Father “, as He also said that He declared the NAME of the Father, and WILL DECLARE IT( John 17:11; John 17:26; Heb.2:12), in which He certainly did as you can compare these N.T. Texts with the original O.T. Texts.

A few include , Compare( Matt.4:4; Luke 4:4) with ( Deut.8:3).

Compare ( Matt.4:10) with ( Deut.6:13).
    Compare ( Matt.21:42) with ( Psalms 118:23).
    Compare ( Mark 7:6) with ( Isa.29:13).
    Compare ( Luke 20:37) with ( Exod.3:4-6).
    Compare ( John 6:45) with ( Isa.54:13).

Like I will ever get an answer to the question below.

If you do not Know the real true Father's Name of Yah, then how do you know for certain WHOM you worship and serve, which ” father ” , whether the true Set Apart FATHER YAH,( Psalms 68:4; John 17:11), or the false 'father 'satan the devil ( John 8:44)??

Eliyah C.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi eliyah,
    It is not our point of view that matters. It is God's point of view. If getting all the details of names right mattered then God would not be being understanding of our frailty.
    You preach a diversion from the path.

Eliyah
    Participant

Hi eliyah,
    It is not our point of view that matters. It is God's point of view. If getting all the details of names right mattered then God would not be being understanding of our frailty.

Where was I giving my point of view when I quoted the scriptures where Messiah plainly said that He declared the Father's Name Of Yah?

Since you accused me of preaching diversion from the path, then you do not accuse me only, however, you also accuse Messiah in the ABOVE Scriptures, Peter in ( Acts 2:21; Acts 4:10-12; and Paul in ( Rom.10:9-14), because knowing the true Names of the Father and Messiah is in BOTH Peter and Paul's first message.

Yah is not so much concerned with our frailties, however, He is more concerned with having a willing heart and mind to live by every Word( Matt.4:4; Luke 4:4) and His will through the Spirit, which you claim that you have His spirit, but all you can do is accuse people personally, which is a trait of satan.

And what is the scriptural definition of His- the Father Yah's Will( Matt.7:21), not your own definition ?

However, you will respond to the above post and question with your own view as you think what the scriptures say in your own mind.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Eliyah @ Oct. 05 2005,23:43)

Hi eliyah,

Where was I giving my point of view when I quoted the scriptures where Messiah plainly said that He declared the Father's Name Of Yah?

Since you accused me of preaching diversion from the path, then you do not accuse me only, however, you also accuse  Messiah in the ABOVE Scriptures, Peter in ( Acts 2:21; Acts 4:10-12; and Paul in ( Rom.10:9-14), because knowing the true Names of the Father and Messiah is in BOTH Peter and Paul's first message.

Yah is not so much concerned with our frailties, however, He is more concerned with having a willing heart and mind to live by every Word( Matt.4:4; Luke 4:4) and His will through the Spirit, which you claim that you have His spirit, but all you can do is accuse people personally, which is a trait of satan.

And what is the scriptural definition of His- the Father Yah's Will( Matt.7:21), not your own definition ?

However, you will respond to the above post and question with your own view as you think what the scriptures say in your own mind.

Hi eliyah,
    Your question

We pray;
    ” Thy kingdom come, thy will be done..”
    Jn 6.39f
    “And this is the will of Him who sent me, that of all that he has given me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day. For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who beholds the Son, and believes in Him, may have eternal life;and I myself will raise him up on the last day”

Eliyah
    Participant

Hi eliyah,
    Your question

We pray;
    ” Thy kingdom come, thy will be done..”
    Jn 6.39f
    “And this is the will of Him who sent me, that of all that he has given me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day. For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who beholds the Son, and believes in Him, may have eternal life;and I myself will raise him up on the last day”

Yea Nick, it is also not the Father's will that any should be lost, but that everyone should come to repentance too, however, what is His will that we are to do and perform that shows we are exercising faith in Him?

Hint, see my post under the anti-messiah topic that you started.

Nick, Nick,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi eliyah,
    Micah 6.8
    Acts 2.38
    Jn 3.7
    Mt 11 29-30
    Eph 5.17
    1Cor 12.4-31

You must repent, believe and be born from above. Seek His will and your role and the gifts to accomplish it. Walk daily in the Spirit and submitting to the will of God, and that light burden you will carry.

Eliyah
    Participant

You still never answered the question with the scriptural answer .

Hint Nick, look in the anti-messiah topic for the scriptural answer.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account