The Beast Revelation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

georg

first beast ;= Medea and Persia the second beast ;=Greece the third beast ; Rome and the fourth beast ; ?
    this is the fourth head — this is the fifth head — this is the six head — is the seventh head

and revelation talks about an height king but part of the seven ;

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 21 2011,16:06)
    georg

first beast ;= Medea and Persia  the second beast ;=Greece  the third beast ; Rome   and the fourth beast ; ?
     this is the fourth head    —      this is the fifth head       —    this is the six head  — is the seventh head

and revelation talks about an height king but part of the seven ;

Pierre

As long as you keep contradicting the Bible, there is no point in going on.

Georg

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Aug. 21 2011,09:21)
    Hi Georg. They seem to have more knowledge than I do.
    Ok, leave you to it.

?

By the way, you are not interrupting, this is an open forum.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Georg

Now, if you don't know that the Lion represents Babylon, then I suggest you check your history first before continuing.

could you guide me in finding this answer ?

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 22 2011,15:56)
    Georg

Now, if you don't know that the Lion represents Babylon, then I suggest you check your history first before continuing.

Pierre

Check the internet for “ANCIENT BABYLON”

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Aug. 23 2011,13:54)

Georg

Pierre

Georg

georg

found it but there was only 120 lion and 575 dragons and bulls

but ok

so assume you right

now we have six powers and the name of six heads who is the seventh head ? and the 8 th king that is part of the seven ?

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 23 2011,13:13)

Quote (Pastry @ Aug. 23 2011,13:54)

Georg

Pierre

Georg

georg

found it but there was only 120 lion and 575 dragons and bulls

but ok

so assume you right

now we have six powers and the name of six heads who is the seventh head ? and the 8 th king that is part of the seven ?

Pierre

I assume you are you referring to the seven headed beast in Revelation 17?
    The “seventh” head was the “LEAGUE OF NATION”.
    As prophesied, it lasted only for a short while, 1918 – 1946.
    Out of it came the eighth, the “UNITED NATION”; that's why it says; the eighth is of the seven; it had changed in name only.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

Rev 17:1 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits on many waters.
    Rev 17:2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”
    Rev 17:3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.
    Rev 17:4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries.
    Rev 17:5 This title was written on her forehead:

MYSTERY
    BABYLON THE GREAT
    THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES
    AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Rev 17:6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.
    When I saw her, I was greatly astonished.
    Rev 17:7 Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns.
    Rev 17:8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.
    Rev 17:9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.
    Rev 17:10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for a little while.
    Rev 17:11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.
    Rev 17:12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.
    Rev 17:13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast.
    Rev 17:14 They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”
    Rev 17:15 Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages.
    Rev 17:16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.
    Rev 17:17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to give the beast their power to rule, until God’s words are fulfilled.
    Rev 17:18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

I assume you are you referring to the seven headed beast in Revelation 17? YES

but could you walk me trough this chapter and show me as we go ?

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Pierre

You should use the KJV.

Rev. 17:1; The great whore is a reference to the Roman Catholic church.
    “Sitting on many waters” – means, ruling over many nations, peoples.

17:2; The pope had such power over the kings, they would do whatever the pope wished from them; and all the people followed her doctrine blindly.

Rev 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
    The “wilderness” is this world, Satan's world.
    The woman is symbolic for a church or religious organization, showing that all kingdoms have been influenced by their religion; influenced only not controlled, as the woman is only “sitting” on the beast, not riding it.

17:4; This description fits the Roman Catholic church

17:5; She is the Mother of all the prostitute, denomination, churches.
    It was Martin Luther, a Catholic Monk, who in 1517 broke away from the RCC, and many others followed.

17:6; It was the RCC that persecuted all who would not except her doctrine, and execute them.

Rev 17:7 ¶ And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

I just wanted for you to see that the KJV saith, sitting, and carrying, not riding, because when you ride an animal you are in control, the woman was not.

17:8; The beast, which you saw, referring to the beast with seven heads; ONCE WAS, referring to the five kings that had already fallen, v. 10; they all were once “world ruling governments”. NOW IS NOT, speaking futuristic about Rome.
    Rev 17:8 ….; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit,…
    This is speaking of the seventh head; after the western leg of Rome fell, 565 AD, there was no “world ruling government/beast”. It took till 1918 befor a new world ruling government was born, the LEAGUE OF NATION, the seventh head.

Rev 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

The seven heads are, by now were, the seven mountains/kingdoms which the woman/church has influenced.

17:10; Five heads/kings had already fallen;
    head # 5; Greece;
    head # 4; Medo-Persia;
    head # 3; Babylon;
    head # 2; Assyrian;
    head # 1; Egypt.
    One is, Rome, head # 6.
    the other one, head # 7, would only last a short time when he came; that head was the LEAGUE OF NATION, it lasted from 1918 – 1946. Was not the League of Nation to be come a “ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT”?

Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Did not the eighth, the “UNITED NATION”, come out of the seventh, the League of Nation?
    And are not all the world Leaders trying to form a “ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT” now?

17:12; Who are the ten/all kings that have no power by them self but will have equal power with the beast/government, no matter how small of a nation they may be? all nations of the world.

17:13; is self explaining.

17:14; are they not trying to do away with God and Jesus Christ?
    How will the Lamb/Jesus overcome them?
    Dan 2:42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
    This is the kingdom/government we are about to enter into; man's last attempt to rule the world by a “ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT”. Then this will happen.
    Dan 2:45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.
    ALL man made governments will be destroyed.

17:15; the RCC ruling over all nations.

17:16; the “UN” hates religion, will cause her much grieve and tribulation.

17:17; it is in God's will for all this to happen.

17:18; this great city is the Vatican, it DID rule over the kings of the earth.

Georg

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Aug. 22 2011,00:13)

Quote (shimmer @ Aug. 21 2011,09:21)
    Hi Georg. They seem to have more knowledge than I do.
    Ok, leave you to it.

?

By the way, you are not interrupting, this is an open forum.

Georg

Georg I know, Im just having a bit of a break from posting. You know how it goes. Take care both of you.

terraricca
    Participant

georg

I have printed your answer to me and I will read it and make sure that I understand it clearly of what you are saying ,

but why would you like me to use the KJV I Have my program in NIV 1984 version but ,in it is also included six other version including the KJV

but why ?

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

georg

I have a few question;who is the beast in rev 13 -11 ?

in revel ;17-11 it “was , is not ” and go to perdition ” it is the 8th king or head ,the ten horns are kings that have not yet but receive power during one hour ,and those king will make war with the lamb ,but will lose ,

could you explain this verses ?

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 25 2011,17:03)
    georg

I have printed your answer to me and I will read it and make sure that I understand it clearly of what you are saying ,

but why would you like me to use the KJV I Have my program in NIV 1984 version but ,in it is also included six other version including the KJV

but why ?

Pierre

Pierre

I have a NIV, I have found that some words, and meanings, have been changed; it can through you off.

Georg

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 26 2011,16:21)
    georg

I have a few question;who is the beast in rev 13 -11 ?

in revel ;17-11 it “was , is not ” and go to perdition ”  it is the 8th king or head ,the ten horns are kings that have not yet but receive power during one hour ,and those king will make war with the lamb ,but will lose ,

could you explain this verses ?

Pierre

Pierre

Rev 13:11 ¶ And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

This beast/ruler is the “little horn” in Dan. 7:8;
    He is the “imposter” that trite to appear as Christ the Lamb, but what he spoke, his doctrines, were of the devil.

Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

This verse is referring back to verse 8, the seventh head.

Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition:…

The beast that “was”, was a world ruling government, Rome.
    When the western leg of the Roman empire fell, 565 AD, there was no more a “world ruling” government.
    The League of Nation was the “seventh head”, government; it came out of nowhere, so to speak; as there is no such thing as a bottomless pit.
    It lasted from 1918 – 1946, a very short time, and went into “perdition”, destruction.
    Out of the League of Nation came as you know, the UNITED NATION, the eighth; that is why the bible says, the eighth is of the seven. The same members that belonged to the league of Nation, belong now to the United Nation, and more.
    As a member of the League of Nation you don't rule individually, you give your power, vote, to the beast/governing body. That is why the horns/kings have no crowns.
    Do you believe that the League of Nation, and now the United Nation, honoring Jesus or God? would you say they are an honorable governing body?
    They too will go into perdition, will be destroyed, as will every man made government.
    The whole world will be ruled by one Ruler, Jesus Christ.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

I have read and re read all you have given me ,looked at scriptures and I can not in my conscience and understanding accept that view.

of cause I have my reasons for rejecting your explanation on the beasts ,it is true that the six heads of the seven heads beast are has you say, this is true ,

but for the seventh head ;to me not true
    for the 8 power ;also not true

and the 10 king Rev 17;12 ;not true

and the RCC being ruling for Rev 17;15 ,not true

and vatican for Rev 17;18 ,not true

those are some of my understanding ,

what I did instead of going from the beginning of history like in Daniel 7 and 8 and Revelation 13 and 17,

I have started with Gods word but from Revelation 22 and work my way down ,

REV 22:3 There will no longer be any curse; and the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His bond-servants will serve Him;
    REV 22:4 they will see His face, and His name will be on their foreheads.
    REV 22:5 And there will no longer be any night; and they will not have need of the light of a lamp nor the light of the sun, because the Lord God will illumine them; and they will reign forever and ever.
    REV 22:6 And he said to me, “ These words are faithful and true”; and the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent His angel to show to His bond-servants the things which must soon take place

see Georg this is the end this is where all will be of God and in God ,starting from here to me you do not end up with the same answers ,

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Pierre

It is not my job to “convince” you of anything; it is however my responsibility to give you honest, and correct information. You have to “prove” to yourself whether my ideas are true, or yours.
    Why don't you give me some answers to what you believe is true, and why you believe it?!

You're assuming that “ALL” people will see God; those scriptures speak of the once that will come up in the “first” resurrection, the saints; they “will” be spirit beings, and they “will” see God, but no human being will be able to even see Christ not to mention God.
    Besides, that will be “AFTER” the millennium; “after” Christ has restored this earth back to paradise.

Act 3:19   Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, “””when the times of refreshing””” shall come from the presence of the Lord;  

Act 3:20   And he shall “””send Jesus Christ”””, which before was preached unto you:  

Act 3:21   Whom the heaven must receive “””until the times of restitution of all things”””, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.  

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

i agree with you ,we all should and have to bear the responsibility of our understanding and actions,

so let see ;

Rev 22:1 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb

my question how this comes to be ?

Rev 21:26 The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it.
    Rev 21:27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

is this not what Paul was saying when he said that we have to live by the spirit of Christ,and is this not what Christ was teaching ? yes it is

Rev 21:23 The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp

Jn 1:8 He(Christ) himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.
    Jn 1:9 The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.

Jn 1:18 No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father’s side, has made him known.

Rev 21:1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.
    Rev 21:2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.
    Rev 21:3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.

this scriptures are the accomplishment of ;

;1Co 15:24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
    1Co 15:27 For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
    1Co 15:28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.
    Rev 20:13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done.

now here we are in the time of judgment this is at the second resurrection all the dead are resurrected ,billions of people for judgment but when do they resurrect ? how long will the judgment last ? and how will they be judged on what they done ?(done where in their previous live or what will now happen and instructed to do ?)

WHEN is the judgment take place ;
    Rev 20:5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection.

so the second resurrection does not come before the thousand years are ended;

and what happen after the thousand years just before the judgment take place ?

Rev 20:7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison
    Rev 20:8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.
    Rev 20:9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.
    Rev 20:10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

this is the time where those ten kings receive one hour;

Rev 17:11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.
    Rev 17:12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.
    Rev 17:13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast.

the beast that ones was ( this is before the thousand years, is not this is during the thousand years and is return after the thousand years, and last one our .

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Pierre

Unfortunately you haven't changed much; you leave our discussion without haven finished it; you bring in scriptures that have nothing to do with what we were talking about; in other words, what you have come up with makes no sense whatsoever.

You have an unwillingness to learn, and I have no idea were you're coming from or were your going.

I wont even try to respond to what you posted.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Aug. 29 2011,01:27)
    Pierre

Unfortunately you haven't changed much; you leave our discussion without haven finished it; you bring in scriptures that have nothing to do with what we were talking about; in other words, what you have come up with makes no sense whatsoever.

You have an unwillingness to learn, and I have no idea were you're coming from or were your going.

I wont even try to respond to what you posted.

Georg

georg

I understand,but I will keep going until i am in the today time,

like I say I start in reverse from the finish line and back down ,

in this way history does not influence nothing because it at not happen yet,

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

georg

Rev 20:7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison

what is Satan do when he is released(he is represented by the women that sits on the scarlet beast ) ?

Rev 20:8 and will go out to deceive the nations(those are represented by the scarlet beast with seven heads) in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.

but who are the nations in the four corners of the earth ? but the billions of people that came to be resurrected and will be judge according to what they have done and all will be introduced to the gospel of Christ ,and will have to accept it but many will not ,and when the hour is up see next verse

Rev 20:9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.

Rev 20:10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the(this is the beast in revelation 13 that come out of the earth with the two horns ) beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account