The beast in dan.7:4.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 17 posts - 21 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

They have gone off track,and dont know it.

All of them have stumbled trying to interpret this prophesy.
    So dont worry you are not the only one.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 08 2012,08:17)

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 28 2012,23:28)
    The statue:                                     The four beasts:                                  The meaning:

The head of Gold;                             the Lion;                                         Babylonians.      

Breast and arms of silver;                   the Bear;                                       Medo-Persians.

Belly and thighs of brass;                   the Leopard;                                   Greeks.

Legs of iron;                                   dreadful and terrible;                         Romans.

Georg.

If you interpret dan.7:4. as Nebuchadnezzar,then you will be off track.You need to go back, and start from scratch.
    The lion with wings is king Darius who took Belshazzar,grand son of Nebuchadnezzar.(gone, history.)

The image in Dan.2. is counting from babylon,(king Neb).

The four beast in Dan 7. is starting from the Medes(lion),then the Persians(bear),then the Greecians(leopard),and the Romans(the dreadful head with 10 horns).10 horns on the one head.This is the end time roman empire,cast into the lake of fire,at the coming.
    BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD FOR YOU.

wakeup.

Well, here is the drawing board.
    And here are the footnotes in my Bible;

Dan. 7:1 In the first year of Belshazzar, I.e. , 553 B.C., 14 years before the fall of Babylon described in chapter 5.

7:3 four… beasts. Representing the rulers of the four world empires previously described in Nebuchadnezzar's dream in chapter 2 (cf, 7:17).

7:4 like a lion… eagles wings. Both symbols (of strength and speed, respectively) were used of Babylon (cf. Fer. 4:17, 13).

7:5 like to a bear. A symbol of the Medo-Persian Empire, known for its strength and fierceness in battle (cf. Isa. 13:17-18).

7:6 like a leopard. Representing the Greek Empire under Alexander the Great. After his death the empire had four heads; i.e. Asia Minor, Syria, Egypt, and Macedonia (cf. 8:8).

7:7-8 a fourth beast. Rome. The ten horns are explained in verse 24, and the little horn (Antichrist) in verses 24-25.

Now remember, these are not my comments; they were put there by scholars, and historians.

Now I am interested in your comment.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 08 2012,14:33)

The statue:                                     The four beasts:                                  The meaning:

The head of Gold;                             the Lion;                                         Babylonians.      

Breast and arms of silver;                   the Bear;                                       Medo-Persians.

Belly and thighs of brass;                   the Leopard;                                   Greeks.

Legs of iron;                                   dreadful and terrible;                         Romans.

Georg.

If you interpret dan.7:4. as Nebuchadnezzar,then you will be off track.You need to go back, and start from scratch.
    The lion with wings is king Darius who took Belshazzar,grand son of Nebuchadnezzar.(gone, history.)

The four beast in Dan 7. is starting from the Medes(lion),then the Persians(bear),then the Greecians(leopard),and the Romans(the dreadful head with 10 horns).10 horns on the one head.This is the end time roman empire,cast into the lake of fire,at the coming.

wakeup.

Dan. 7:1 In the first year of Belshazzar, I.e. , 553 B.C., 14 years before the fall of Babylon described in chapter 5.

7:3 four… beasts. Representing the rulers of the four world empires previously described in Nebuchadnezzar's dream in chapter 2 (cf, 7:17).

7:4 like a lion… eagles wings. Both symbols (of strength and speed, respectively) were used of Babylon (cf. Fer. 4:17, 13).

7:5 like to a bear. A symbol of the Medo-Persian Empire, known for its strength and fierceness in battle (cf. Isa. 13:17-18).

7:6 like a leopard. Representing the Greek Empire under Alexander the Great. After his death the empire had four heads; i.e. Asia Minor, Syria, Egypt, and Macedonia (cf. 8:8).

7:7-8 a fourth beast. Rome. The ten horns are explained in verse 24, and the little horn (Antichrist) in verses 24-25.

Now remember, these are not my comments; they were put there by scholars, and historians.

Georg

Hi Georg.

Ok bro, I will share with you.
    All of them have stumbled,scholars and historians,on this;they have gone wrong.

Daniels dream was about the furure,and the kingdom of babylon is about to become history,king neb.is dead and his son(grand son) is ruling,and about to be killed by king Darius.
    Dan 5:30.31.

The lion with the 2 wings(king darius)Darius was a proud king,but he was humbled,after he saw daniel; was saved by his God from the lions mouth.And now he is praising the God of daniel (ch.6:25–28.) His wings clipped and a mans heart is given to him.

The bear is the kingdom of persia; the 3 ribs in his mouth,are the 3kings that was before him.Dan.11:2.–there shall stand up yet 3 kings in persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all.It raised up itself on one side: He simply took over the kingdom from the previous 3 kings.

The ram coming from the east with 2horns; one horn is the king of the medes and the other horn is the 4th king of persia.
    Dan.8:20.
    The one horn is the lion,and the other horn is the bear.
    The next beast is the leopard.(grecia).(the goat)same.

The kingdom of babylon is not mentioned,for it is the past.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 09 2012,01:06)

Georg.

wakeup.

Georg

Hi Georg.

Daniels dream was about the furure,and the kingdom of babylon is about to become history,king neb.is dead and his son(grand son) is ruling,and about to be killed by king Darius.

The lion with the 2 wings(king darius)Darius was a proud king,but he was humbled,after he saw daniel; was saved by his God from the lions mouth.And now he is praising the God of daniel (ch.6:25–28.) His wings clipped and a mans heart is given to him.

The bear is the kingdom of persia; the 3 ribs in his mouth,are the 3kings that was before him.Dan.11:2.–there shall stand up yet 3 kings in persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all.It raised up itself on one side: He simply took over the kingdom from the previous 3 kings.

The ram coming from the east with 2horns; one horn is the king of the medes and the other horn is the 4th king of persia.

wakeup.

Scholars, and historians all have gone wrong.

You are such a genius, how do you live with yourself?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 09 2012,18:37)

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 09 2012,01:06)

Georg.

wakeup.

Georg

Hi Georg.

wakeup.

Scholars, and historians all have gone wrong.

You are such a genius, how do you live with yourself?

Georg.

Yes; Just because they are learned men,does not mean they should know better;You are respecting persons.
    They are not our teachers;but the Holy spirit is.
    The scribes and pharisees are also learned men, but they are blind spiritually.

You are a respecter of the learned scribes and of people on high places,
    such as the rich and famous.This spirit is not of God,but of the world; Shame on you so called Christian.

You would have looked down on the apostles as well,just because they are humble fisherman.Your spirit is of this world,but you only think that you are not,you have been fooled.

I can tell;for you are not a humble person,but an angry person,first make peace with your self,or you will never make peace with anyone.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Wakeup, wake up; you're having a nightmare.

I am not angry, but I'm having fun with you.

You are about the most proud, and egoistic person on this forum.

You have absolutely no understanding of history, yet you have the nerve to say that historians are stupid.

You don't have any nail marks in your hands and feet, do you? just checking.

:D :D :D You're so bright, I bet you use very little electricity. :angry:

Well, like I said, you make me laugh :D :D :D

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 10 2012,07:07)
    Wakeup,    wake up; you're having a nightmare.

You have absolutely no understanding of history, yet you have the nerve to say that historians are stupid.

:D :D :D You're so bright, I bet you use very little electricity.  :angry:

Georg

GEORG.

If you dont understand something all you can do is laugh.
    The bread that you bake, is what you have been eating all your life. The fathers ate manna and where are they?

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 10 2012,08:35)

Georg

GEORG.

The bread that you bake, is what you have been eating all your life. The fathers ate manna and where are they?

wakeup.

Have you looked in your basement?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 10 2012,12:16)

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 10 2012,08:35)

Georg

GEORG.

wakeup.

Have you looked in your basement?

Pastry.

Ok Georg. we are having fun,makes things interesting,They will think we are just boys skylarking.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Wakeup

You sound like as though you want to be taking serious, then why don't you become serious?

You put up nonsense, and ignore anything any one else says.

I don't care whether you believe me or not, but ignoring anything any one else says, does not make you look smart.

Unless of course you “are” trying to steer people wrong.

You see, what your saying, is no different then what all the ministers on TV are saying. And their goal is to get as many people to come to their church, and support it.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 11 2012,15:13)
    Wakeup

You sound like as though you want to be taking serious, then why don't you become serious?

I don't care whether you believe me or not, but ignoring anything any one else says, does not make you look smart.

You see, what your saying, is no different then what all the ministers on TV are saying. And their goal is to get as many people to come to their church, and support it.  

Georg

Pastry.

This is where you are wrong; what I am saying is not what anybody is saying.Its different.
    And I never ignore others comment.
    but if they are wrong I will provide scriptures to prove.
    If scripture can prove that I am wrong,i will be the first to say ;yes you are right. I like to learn.But you must also be honest, Thats how we can improve.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 11 2012,15:53)

Wakeup

Georg

Pastry.

This is where you are wrong; what I am saying is not what anybody is saying.Its different.
    If scripture can prove that I am wrong,i will be the first to say ;yes you are right. I like to learn.But you must also be honest, Thats how we can improve.

wakeup.

You gave yourself the right name, wakeup.

The problem is, you refuse to. The fact that you challenge the knowledge of Scholars and historians, shows your arrogance and pride in yourself.
    I do admit, when it comes to scriptures, yes, even Scholars are wrong, but I would not challenge their understanding when it comes to history.
    Frankly, I don't understand what you think to gain by, from advertising your ignorance?

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 12 2012,00:53)

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 11 2012,15:53)

Wakeup

Georg

Pastry.

wakeup.

You gave yourself the right name, wakeup.

The problem is, you refuse to. The fact that you challenge the knowledge of Scholars and historians, shows your arrogance and pride in yourself.
    I do admit, when it comes to scriptures, yes, even Scholars are wrong, but I would not challenge their understanding when it comes to history.
    Frankly, I don't understand what you think to gain by, from advertising your ignorance?

Georg

Hi pastry.

If you read my reply carefuly, you will see that I said spiritual knowledge.yes I agree,they know history,I am not claiming that I know more history than the historians.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

wakeup

How can you possibly explain prophesy, with out some knowledge on history?

That's what prophesy is, history proclaimed in advance.

To know whether a prophesy has been fulfilled you have to be able to match up historical events with prophesy; how else can you tell?

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 12 2012,11:24)
    wakeup

To know whether a prophesy has been fulfilled you have to be able to match up historical events with prophesy; how else can you tell?

Georg

Pastry.

Yes we need to know some history I agree.No need to be a historian.
    This is why God said knowledge will increase at the time of the end.Because today we are looking back at history.
    Before they were looking forward to prophesy.

So far you have been behaving yourself,old boy.

greetings from the junior boy.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 12 2012,19:03)

wakeup

Georg

Pastry.

This is why God said knowledge will increase at the time of the end.Because today we are looking back at history.

wakeup.

Knowledge has increased, very much so; but that does not include understanding of the word of God; that still requires the Holy Spirit.

It is unfortunate that you in your blind ego refuses to learn.
    I tried to wake you up by making fun of what you posted, and even ridiculed you, but to you, I think, that was a compliment.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 13 2012,10:42)

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 12 2012,19:03)

wakeup

Georg

Pastry.

wakeup.

Knowledge has increased, very much so; but that does not include understanding of the word of God; that still requires the Holy Spirit.

It is unfortunate that you in your blind ego refuses to learn.
    I tried to wake you up by making fun of what you posted, and even ridiculed you, but to you, I think, that was a compliment.

Pastry.

You must not make fun of anybody,but correct.
    You must not laugh at anybody, but guide using the scriptures.
    This place is to exchange knowledge,(not to make fun of each other) one could be right and the other could be wrong,or both can be wrong,or right.

wakeup.

wakeup.

Viewing 17 posts - 21 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account