The beast in dan.7:4.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

The beast in dan.7:4.who was this beast?
    Can anyone tell me.

The first was like a lion, and had eagels wings: and I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made to stand upon the feet as a man,and a mans heart given to it. ??

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 25 2012,18:54)
    Can anyone tell me.

The first was like a lion, and had eagels wings: and I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made to stand upon the feet as a man,and a mans heart given to it. ??

wakeup.

The Babylonian empire, Nebuchadnezzar.

Wakeup
    Participant

Pastry.

Thank you.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 26 2012,16:45)

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 25 2012,18:54)
    Can anyone tell me.

wakeup.

The Babylonian empire, Nebuchadnezzar.

georg

look what it says ;

Da 7:17 ‘The four great beasts are four kingdoms that will rise from the earth.
    Da 7:18 But the saints of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever—yes, for ever and ever.’

it says FOUR KINGDOM THAT WILL RISE FROM THE EARTH ,
    WAS NOT BABYLON ALREADY THERE ALMOST 70 YEARS ?AND ALSO IT SAYS THAT THEY WILL RISE ;HOW COULD bABYLON RISING AGAIN ???

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 26 2012,15:52)
    Pastry.

Thank you.

wakeup.

Wakeup

Georg'es answer can't be right.

Daniel 7:1 In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon, Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters.

King Neb already dead.

According to the vision, four great beasts come up. Means they will rise. When beasts come up, they overtake kingdoms. Definitely not King Neb, and definitely not even Babylon cause Babylon was already existing.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Feb. 27 2012,11:09)

Pastry.

Thank you.

wakeup.

Wakeup

Daniel 7:1   In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon, Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters.

King Neb already dead.

According to the vision, four great beasts come up. Means they will rise. When beasts come up, they overtake kingdoms.  Definitely not King Neb, and definitely not even Babylon cause Babylon was already existing.

Thank you Journey.

yes I realise that now, back to the drawing board.

Do you know who that beast was?was it the medes?
    and the bear,persia?

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Pastry.

Thank you.

wakeup.

Wakeup

Daniel 7:1   In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon, Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters.

King Neb already dead.

According to the vision, four great beasts come up. Means they will rise. When beasts come up, they overtake kingdoms.  Definitely not King Neb, and definitely not even Babylon cause Babylon was already existing.

Thank you journey.

Yes I can see that now.
    Is that beast the medes then?
    And the bear, the persians?

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 27 2012,20:40)

Pastry.

Thank you.

wakeup.

Wakeup

King Neb already dead.

Thank you Journey.

yes I realise that now, back to the drawing board.

Do you know who that beast was?was it the medes?
    and the bear,persia?

wakeup.

Yes I know the answer.

The first beast was Darius, King of the Medes, that was the next empire to conquer Babylon.
    The medes joined with Persia. This is the bear with the three ribs in his mouth and is the fourth king of Persia (dan 11:2)
    Then there is the next beast, the Leopard which is Alexander (Greece) who conquered Medo-Persia.

The Medo/Persian empire gives more detail in Daniel 8:3 and is pictured like a ram in the vision with two horns (Medo & Persia), the he Goat is Alexander.

Ed J
    Participant

See Journey,

We all learn together!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    holycitybiblecode.org

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 28 2012,00:03)
    See Journey,

We all learn together!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    holycitybiblecode.org

Thats right Ed!

And I sometimes get things wrong, but the Lord is so gracious, he always points out my errors, to show me if I am wrong. This humbles me, and he does it to all of us so we don't get too puffed up!

blessings.

Pastry
    Participant

Pastry.

Thank you.

wakeup.

Wakeup

King Neb already dead.

Have you noticed what it says in chapter 5?

Dan 5:30 ¶ In that night was Belshazzar the king of the Chaldeans slain.

Dan 5:31 And Darius the Median took the kingdom, being about threescore and two years old.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 28 2012,20:20)

Pastry.

Thank you.

wakeup.

Wakeup

King Neb already dead.

Have you noticed what it says in chapter 5?

Dan 5:30 ¶ In that night was Belshazzar the king of the Chaldeans slain.  

Dan 5:31   And Darius the Median took the kingdom, being about threescore and two years old.

Georg

read this;Da 7:1 In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon, Daniel had a dream, and visions

Da 8:1 In the third year of King Belshazzar’s reign, I, Daniel, had a vision, after the one that had already appeared to me.

Da 9:1 In the first year of Darius son of Xerxes (a Mede by descent), who was made ruler over the Babylonian kingdom—
    Da 9:2 in the first year of his reign, I, Daniel, understood from the Scriptures, according to the word of the LORD given to Jeremiah the prophet, that the desolation of Jerusalem would last seventy years.

he name “Belshazzar” was previously held to have been invented by the author of the Book of Daniel, which has long been recognized as a Maccabean production (see Daniel). Since the discovery and decipherment of the cuneiform inscriptions, however, “Belshazzar” is now generally admitted to be the Hebrew-Aramaic equivalent of the Babylonian form “Belsharuṣur” (Bel preserve the king), which has been found in the cuneiform documents as the name of the eldest son of Nabonidus (Nabuna'id), the last native king of Babylon (555-538 B.C.).

Da 7:17 ‘The four great beasts are four kingdoms that will rise from the earth

Babylon will not be a kingdom that will rise but one that will be destroyed soon.

if Babylon would be part of the four then the angel lied ,because their are only three that rise and one his ,

I do not assume that scriptures are wrong but true.

Pastry
    Participant

The statue: The four beasts: The meaning:

The head of Gold; the Lion; Babylonians.

Breast and arms of silver; the Bear; Medo-Persians.

Belly and thighs of brass; the Leopard; Greeks.

Legs of iron; dreadful and terrible; Romans.

terraricca
    Participant

The statue: The four beasts: The meaning:

The head of Gold; Babylonians.

Breast and arms of silver; LION
    Medo-Persians.

Belly and thighs of brass; BEAR Greeks

Legs of iron; Leopard Rome

feet and toes; dreadful and terrible; Romans./next generation out come ;Rome does not be taking over by
    world power ,but one power comes out of it but not a single one a
    coalition ,

the Rev 13;1/2 beast with seven heads;

Head 1/Egypt -one head one horn one crown

Head /2 Assyrian -one head -one horn -one crown

Head 3/Babylon -one head one horn-one crown

head 4/Medo-Persians one head -two horns -two crowns

head/5/ Greeks -one head -one horn -one crown

Head 6/ Roman-one head -one horn -one crown

Head 7/dreadful and terrible coalition power/extension including all previous powers (or left overs) ONE HEAD -THREE HORNS -THREE CROWNS

there is also an eighth power out of the seven;this take longer to explain;;

THIS GIVES SEVEN HEADS -TEN HORNS AND TEN CROWNS

notice that all world powers coming out of the sea in Daniel and in Revelation,

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 29 2012,18:03)
    The statue:                                     The four beasts:                                  The meaning:

The head of Gold;                                                                                     Babylonians.      

Breast and arms of silver;                  LION
                                                                                                                Medo-Persians.

Belly and thighs of brass;                   BEAR                                                            Greeks

Legs of iron;                                     Leopard                                                           Rome

feet and toes;                                  dreadful and terrible;                             Romans./next generation out come ;Rome does not be taking over by
                                                                                                                 coalition ,

Head 1/Egypt  -one head one horn one crown

Head 7/dreadful and terrible  coalition power/extension including all previous powers (or left overs) ONE HEAD -THREE HORNS -THREE CROWNS

Pierre,

You have displayed a classic case of self interpretation.
    What you are teaching here is false doctrine.

Show me in scripture where it says every head has a horn & crown???

You are quick to accuse all others of self interpretation, yet in actual fact, it is YOU spreading falsehood.

Blinded by your overconfidence, you have devised a scenario in your mind as to the meaning of these simple scriptures, yet have left out the key ingredient to be able to discern what you are struggling with….struggling with understanding Gods written Word.
    And that ingredient is God.
    You attempt to understand through your own wisdom.
    It is clear you have not submitted to Him.
    It is clear you have one foot in Babylon & one mouth in Christ.
    Your spirit bears open witness for us to see this truth in its harsh cold dealings with those who have been nothing but polite to you.
    Your mouth has been like an open grave…devouring those you should not be devouring.

So show me o learned one…
    Where in scripture does it say every head has a horn & crown?
    Sounds like you stole from that silly 7th day doctrine and altered it to suit your own imaginings.

Oh but you can not show me can you.
    This is YOUR interpretation.

Well let me teach you something quite basic, to release you from your struggling over this simple scripture.

Let me reveal your folly.
    Let us see who God justifies, you or me.
    Who has He shown the answer too?

Oh, hmmm…..

Daniel 7:19-20
    Then i would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceedingly dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass, which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet,
    And of the ten horns that were in his head…..etc

There you go pal, ONE BEAST, ONE HEAD, 10 HORNS…

Yet you spread these horns out over ALL heads…
    FALSE.

How does it feel being spoken to this way huh buddy?
    And i am being tame compared to YOU.
    Not nice huh?
    Have a sip of your own medicine thou prideful false teacher.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Mar. 07 2012,22:15)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 29 2012,18:03)
    The statue:                                     The four beasts:                                  The meaning:

The head of Gold;                                                                                     Babylonians.      

Breast and arms of silver;                  LION
                                                                                                                Medo-Persians.

Belly and thighs of brass;                   BEAR                                                            Greeks

Legs of iron;                                     Leopard                                                           Rome

feet and toes;                                  dreadful and terrible;                             Romans./next generation out come ;Rome does not be taking over by
                                                                                                                 coalition ,

Head 1/Egypt  -one head one horn one crown

Head 7/dreadful and terrible  coalition power/extension including all previous powers (or left overs) ONE HEAD -THREE HORNS -THREE CROWNS

Pierre,

You have displayed a classic case of self interpretation.
    What you are teaching here is false doctrine.

Show me in scripture where it says every head has a horn & crown???

You are quick to accuse all others of self interpretation, yet in actual fact, it is YOU spreading falsehood.

Blinded by your overconfidence, you have devised a scenario in your mind as to the meaning of these simple scriptures, yet have left out the key ingredient to be able to discern what you are struggling with….struggling with understanding Gods written Word.
    And that ingredient is God.
    You attempt to understand through your own wisdom.
    It is clear you have not submitted to Him.
    It is clear you have one foot in Babylon & one mouth in Christ.
    Your spirit bears open witness for us to see this truth in its harsh cold  dealings with those who have been nothing but polite to you.
    Your mouth has been like an open grave…devouring those you should not be devouring.

So show me o learned one…
    Where in scripture does it say every head has a horn & crown?
    Sounds like you stole from that silly 7th day doctrine and altered it to suit your own imaginings.

Oh but you can not show me can you.
    This is YOUR interpretation.

Well let me teach you something quite basic, to release you from your struggling over this simple scripture.

Let me reveal your folly.
    Let us see who God justifies, you or me.
    Who has He shown the answer too?

Oh, hmmm…..

Daniel 7:19-20
       Then i would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceedingly dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass, which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet,
       And of the ten horns that were in his head…..etc

There you go pal, ONE BEAST, ONE HEAD, 10 HORNS…

Yet you spread these horns out over ALL heads…
    FALSE.

Not nice huh?

Hi Devo.

You should have noticed by now,that there are some scribes and pharisees here,and we can see them by their foul mouths. Dont let them spoil your day.

greetings to you.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

dev

Not nice huh?

you are entitle to your opinion,after all this is a forum,

and this I respect ,so now to me you have shown me your interest in regard to this type of discussion ,so it seems you are not the right guy to talk to about those things,good now I know.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 08 2012,04:33)
    dev

Not nice huh?

you are entitle to your opinion,after all this is a forum,

and this I respect ,so now to me you have shown me your interest in regard to this type of discussion ,so it seems you are not the right guy to talk to about those things,good now I know.

Pierre.

Why not answer Devos question?
    Are the 10 horns on many heads or just on the one head.
    If you are right show him the scriptures.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

I have

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 28 2012,23:28)

The head of Gold;                             the Lion;                                         Babylonians.      

Breast and arms of silver;                   the Bear;                                       Medo-Persians.

Belly and thighs of brass;                   the Leopard;                                   Greeks.

Legs of iron;                                   dreadful and terrible;                         Romans.

Georg.

If you interpret dan.7:4. as Nebuchadnezzar,then you will be off track.You need to go back, and start from scratch.
    The lion with wings is king Darius who took Belshazzar,grand son of Nebuchadnezzar.(gone, history.)

The image in Dan.2. is counting from babylon,(king Neb).

The four beast in Dan 7. is starting from the Medes(lion),then the Persians(bear),then the Greecians(leopard),and the Romans(the dreadful head with 10 horns).10 horns on the one head.This is the end time roman empire,cast into the lake of fire,at the coming.
    BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD FOR YOU.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account