The Apocalypse is Now & I AM the Returned Christ/Einstein Reincarnated

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Brad Watson
    Participant

This is the prophesied Apocalypse (which is not the ‘end of the world’) and I AM the returned Christ & Albert Einstein reincarnated. I’ve fulfilled the prophecy of Revelation 5:1 by producing the “book/scroll sealed with 7 seals” revealed as ‘Beyond Einstein Theories’; see http://7seals.blogspot.com . I’ve exposed scientific secrets hidden since the foundation of this world and this Universe including Seal #2a: GOD=7_4 the ‘Theory of Everything’; http://GOD704.fandom.com . Our Freemason Founding Fathers (Franklin, Washington, Hancock) encoded GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th.

Jesus son of Joseph died sometime in the 40 years after his Crucifixion on Friday 4/7/30 AD and was entombed in the http://JesusFamilyTomb.com . The virgin birth and a literal body Ascension into the heavens are myths as is a literal bodily “resurrection of the dead”. The Christ has been famously reincarnated many times in the last 2,000 years; see Seal #7: Reincarnation Theory – its 26 Principles.

On 2/11/20, COVID-19 was added to Seal #4: S=19 (18.6) Theory. There Are No Coincidences.

Donald Trump = “six hundred sixty-six (666)” using the ‘Evil=48 Code’ of A=49, B50, C51…Z74. He’s the current Antichrist whose actions are the opposite of the Christ, e.g. he worships GOLD not GOD, he’s a compulsive/pathological liar, he cares only about himself – his reelection and money, he’s now killed alot of Americans and Kurds.

D52+O63+N62+A49+L60+D52 + T68+R66+U69+M61+P64 = 666

Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) was the “666 1st Beast”/Antichrist. Nancy Reagan was the literal “whore of Babylon”. The figurative “whore of Babylon”/”Mystery Babylon” and the “New Jerusalem” is the United States/DC/NYC/Miami.

George Walker Bush (Jr.) was the “2nd Beast”/Antichrist.

Pope Benedict XVI was the “False Prophet”.

United(6) States(6) Dollar(6) is the “666 Mark of the Beast”.

The literal “destruction of Babylon” took place with the Iraq War and is still taking place. But John of Patmos encoded Roma as “Babylon” like he encoded the actor Neron Kaisar (Greek) transliterated into Hebrew gematria as “666”. Nero Caesar (Latin) = “616”.

“Armageddon” has been taking place in Syria for the last 7 years.

“And I saw a new heavens and a new earth” (Rev 21:1) does NOT mean the ‘end of the world’. It means that science has given us a new understanding of the cosmos and “The BIG Bang-Bit Bang inflation/ expansion of energy-matter and information into the void 13.8 billion years ago was a supermassive white hole spawned by a supermassive black hole at the heart of a galaxy in our parent universe… The Conglomerate: multiverse…explains both infinite space and eternity” – Seal #1a. We’ve now discovered thousands of exoplanets and Seal #2: GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4 (on Planet Nestor) – Design Worlds Theory explains how GOD (FOD)/Nature creates ‘true Earthlike planets’ using a very simple mathematical model of either 7 or 6 combined with the given of 4.

People are realizing how the world being ‘shut down’ has helped Mother Earth. Global warming has slowed and polluted areas have partially healed – Pope Francis commented on this during Holy Week. In Venice, residents can now see clear water with fish for the 1st time in their lives! GOD/Nature knows what’s best for us.

“Do not be worried and upset. Believe in GOD, believe in science, and believe also in me.” – John 14:1 tweaked

–       Richard ‘Brad’shaw Watson II, Miami – Christ II

http://7seals.yuku.com

Brad Watson
    Participant

John of Patmos (Apostle John?) encoded Roma as “Babylon” in The Revelation. The prophesied “Mystery Babylon” is the United States. Kaisar Neron (Greek) transliterated into Hebrew gematria equals 666. Ceasar Nero (Latin) transliterated into Hebrew gematria equals 616. Jesus son of Joseph taught reincarnation…

Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6)/Ronald(6) W.(1) Reagan(6) was the prophesied “666 1st Beast”/Antichrist who was the “Great Deceiver, battled Michael (Mikhail Gorbachev), ruled the world, lied to all nations, was wounded yet lived”. Ronnie & Nancy were actors (like Nero 666) and only appeared in one movie together: Hellcats Of The Navy based on the book Hellcats of the Sea. Reagan portrayed the commander of submarine: “the beast coming out of the sea”. President Reagan hosted the G7 Summit of the 7 heads of state. dragon = —–d Ragon

United(6) States(6) Dollar(6) the “666 mark of the Beast that everyone must have to buy or sell with”.

George Walker Bush (Jr.) was the prophesied “2nd Beast”/Antichrist who “exercised all the power of the 1st Beast, made fire come down from the heavens in sight of everyone (Iraq War)”.

Pope Benedict XVI was the “False Prophet”.

Donald Trump = “six hundred sixty-six (666)” using the ‘Evil=48 Code’ of A=49, B50, C51…Z74. He’s the current Antichrist whose actions are the opposite of the Christ, e.g. he worships GOLD not GOD, he’s a compulsive/pathological liar, etc.

The good news (gospel) is this means the Christ has returned. See http://7seals.blogspot.com – only the 2nd Coming & Albert Einstein reincarnated could produce this.

Brad Watson
    Participant

White Horse ~ White House

Ed J
    Participant

White Horse ~ White House

Hi Brad,

Red Horse ~ Red House
    Black Horse ~ Black House
    Pale Green Horse ~ Green House

???

Proclaimer
    Participant

The Bible spelled ‘house’ incorrectly has ‘horse’?

Brad Watson
    Participant

This is the prophesied Apocalypse (which is not the ‘end of the world’) and I AM the returned Christ & Albert Einstein reincarnated. I’ve fulfilled the prophecy of Revelation 5:1 by producing the “book/scroll sealed with 7 seals” revealed as ‘Beyond Einstein Theories’; see http://7seals.blogspot.com . I’ve exposed scientific secrets hidden since the foundation of this world and this Universe including Seal #2a: GOD=7_4 the ‘Theory of Everything’; http://GOD704.fandom.com . Our Freemason Founding Fathers (Franklin, Washington, Hancock) encoded GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th.

Jesus son of Joseph died sometime in the 40 years after his Crucifixion on Friday 4/7/30 AD and was entombed in the http://JesusFamilyTomb.com . The virgin birth and a literal body Ascension into the heavens is a myth as is a literal bodily “resurrection of the dead”. The Christ has been famously reincarnated many times in the last 2,000 years; see Seal #7: Reincarnation Theory – its 26 Principles.

On 2/11/20, COVID-19 was added to Seal #4: S=19 (18.6) Theory. There Are No Coincidences.

Donald Trump = “six hundred sixty-six (666)” using the ‘Evil=48 Code’ of A=49, B50, C51…Z74. He’s the current Antichrist whose actions are the opposite of the Christ, e.g. he worships GOLD not GOD, he’s a compulsive/pathological liar, he cares only about himself – his reelection and money, he’s now killed alot of Americans and Kurds.

D52+O63+N62+A49+L60+D52 + T68+R66+U69+M61+P64 = 666

Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) was the “666 1st Beast”/Antichrist. Nancy Reagan was the literal “whore of Babylon”. The figurative “whore of Babylon”/”Mystery Babylon” and the “New Jerusalem” is the United States/DC/NYC/Miami.

George Walker Bush (Jr.) was the “2nd Beast”/Antichrist.

Pope Benedict XVI was the “False Prophet”.

United(6) States(6) Dollar(6) is the “666 Mark of the Beast”.

The literal “destruction of Babylon” took place with the Iraq War and is still taking place. But John of Patmos encoded Roma as “Babylon” like he encoded the actor Neron Kaisar (Greek) transliterated into Hebrew gematria as “666”. Nero Caesar (Latin) = “616”.

“Armageddon” has been taking place in Syria for the last 7 years.

“And I saw a new heavens and a new earth” (Rev 21:1) does NOT mean the ‘end of the world’. It means that science has given us a new understanding of the cosmos and “The BIG Bang-Bit Bang inflation/ expansion of energy-matter and information into the void 13.8 billion years ago was a supermassive white hole spawned by a supermassive black hole at the heart of a galaxy in our parent universe… The Conglomerate: multiverse…explains both infinite space and eternity” – Seal #1a. We’ve now discovered thousands of exoplanets and Seal #2: GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4 (on Planet Nestor) – Design Worlds Theory explains how GOD (FOD)/Nature creates ‘true Earthlike planets’ using a very simple mathematical model of either 7 or 6 combined with the given of 4.

People are realizing how the world being ‘shut down’ has helped Mother Earth. Global warming has slowed and polluted areas have partially healed – Pope Francis commented on this during Holy Week. In Venice, residents can now see clear water with fish for the 1st time in their lives! GOD/Nature knows what’s best for us.

“Do not be worried and upset. Believe in GOD, believe in science, and believe also in me.” – John 14:1 tweaked

–       Richard ‘Brad’shaw Watson II, Miami – Christ II

http://7seals.yuku.com

Proclaimer
    Participant

So you added it after the virus appeared?

Proclaimer
    Participant

No one believes you Brad. You are deluded.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Brad, are you going to Participate in discussing things here at Heaven.net with me and others here?

I know the site owner, he doesn’t bar people for disagreeing with him, like most other “Christian Forums” do.

So discuss: this is not a blog site to periodically post your propaganda in. Answer questions, so we can understand.

Ed J
    Participant

Brad and the 7 seals over Einstein

Hi Brad

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hilarious. The whole number thing borders on insanity.

Brad Watson
    Participant

Ed J,

That makes no sense. The rider on the White Horse of the 4 Horsemen is generally rearded as the (666) Antichrist. Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) the 40th President fulfilled all the prophecies of the “666 1st Beast”/Antichrist. George Walker Bush (Jr.)* fulfilled all the prophesies of the “2nd Beast”/Antichrist. Donald Trump 666 is the current Antichrist.

BY the power(77) vested in me by GOD as the reincarnated Christ(77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20), I hereby rule that 7.30.20 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Sentence: Really awful luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul won’t be reincarnated as human for 35,000 years with 2,000 years incommutable. When you’re born-again as human, it’ll be under really hellish circumstances. 

Note: You can repent (I AM reguired to say that)…

• Brad Watson, Miami – GOD’s Judge of All Humanity

*Synchronism: 7:01 George Bush Jr. shown, “Good morning, George” on GMA, ABC

Brad Watson
    Participant

Proclaimer,

I was just pointing out that there is only one letter difference between White Horse and White House. Had you ever noticed that before? “The rider on the White Horse” of the 4 Horsemen is generally accepted as the Antichrist. Later in The Revelation, it’s the returned Christ who’s riding a white horse. The prophesied Antichrist has been in the White House with Ronald6 Wilson6 Reagan6, George Walker Bush (Jr.) and Donald Trump 666. 

Brad Watson
    Participant

___ So you added it after the virus appeared?

Proclaimer,

On 2/11/20, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared, “The virus would be officially known as COVID-19”. I heard that on CNN that morning and immediately added it to Seal #4: S=19 (18.6) Theory. It was an experiment – I would observe what would happen with COVID-19 and if nothing happened, I’d delete it. Well…

See http://7seals.blogspot.com . I’ve fulfilled the prophecy of Rev 5:1 and that’s triggered The Apocalypse/Revelation which is not the ‘end of the world’ – it’s the return of the Christ.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I checked out your site. You claim to be the reincarnation of Einstein and if that were not vain enough, you also claim to be the I Am who only the Father is.

You need to repent of this extreme vanity. If not, the loss is yours and yours alone.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account