The antichrist spirit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 251 total)
  • Author
    Rudy
    Participant

All the false religions of the world through the work of satan deny the deity of Christ:

Mormonism
    Jehova's Witness
    Islam
    Buddhism
    Hinduism
    Scientology
    etc.

They all use fear tactics to say “they are the Only way” to keep their followers subjugated due to their lack of knowledge. They all claim “divine inspirition” and the “true path” of enlightenment.

The perversion of the Truth is always subtle. But the end is death!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Rudy,
    So is Jesus the Son of God?
    or God Himself?

The evidence that he is the Son of God could not be stronger.

The Father said he is on the mountain and at his Baptism.

Jesus said he is the Son of God at his trial and at other times.

Peter and John said he is the Son of God.

Now where did he say he is the Father?
    Where did his followers say he is the Father?

If the Father said he is His Son then was he in two places at once?

Rudy
    Participant

Who has all power been given to?

Who is the Alpha and Omega, the first and the Last, the Almighty?

Maybe you won't bow to Him, but I sure will! I will worship His Holy name to the Glory of God the Father!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Rudy,

All power and authority has been given to the Son of God. And when the millenium restoration is complete he will give the kingdom to His Father and subject himself again to his God , the Father.

Tell me. Do you worship a God that is similar to any human idol? Or are you in Christ and part of the family of that God? If you are in Christ can you worship he whom you are in? Or do you worship the Father with the help of the Spirit of the Father who resides in you?

Rudy
    Participant

Nick,

You will bow, I hope it is not too late:

Phill 2: 5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Rev 5: 7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. 8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. 9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. 11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; 12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. 13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. 14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

John 20: 26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you. 27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God. 29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. 30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book: 31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Jesus took on the form of a servant, it does not say He is a servant!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Rudy,
    Do you think I do not bow to the authority of the vine of whom I am part? Do you not know that I am totally dependant on his care? Do you not realise that I utterly respect and serve him by defending his teachings from the attack of foolish men? We show our love for him by loving and defending his teachings friend.

Save your judgements for those who oppose his words Rudy.

That is why I do what he said to do and worship his Father.

Rudy
    Participant

Nick,

I do not judge you, the Word of God speaks for itself. I know who is on the throne, and to whom all power has been given, and through whom all the nations will be judged.

Phill 2: 5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
    Rev 5: 7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. 8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. 9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. 11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; 12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. 13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. 14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

John 20: 26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you. 27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God. 29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. 30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book: 31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
    Acts 17: 30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: 31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead

NickHassan
    Participant

Rudy,
    Your beautiful scriptural quotes about my Lord do not hide that you have not yet addressed the question of whether Jesus is the Son of God or the Father?
    Is that too hard to answer?

Rudy
    Participant

You say we should not worship Jesus?

14 Therefore, beloved, since you wait for these, be zealous to be found by Him without spot or blemish, and at peace. 15 And count the forbearance of our Lord as salvation. So also our beloved brother Paul wrote to you according to the wisdom given him, 16 speaking of this as he does in all his letters. There are some things in them hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other scriptures. 17 You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, beware lest you be carried away with the error of lawless men and lose your own stability. 18 But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Rudy,

And the question I asked?

Give glory to the Son of God ? amen! He is deserving of the highest praise and thanks.

But we should worship his Father.Do you agree?

Rudy
    Participant

When you bow before the throne, do you not also bow before Him who is at the right hand?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Rudy,
    Why is it necessary to prove we should worship Jesus? Is it because people do and they need to justify what they do somehow from scripture?

What men do is often because others do it. It has become accepted. It has become traditional. Is that honestly a good enough reason?

If the Maji worshipped Jesus did you expect him to leap out of the manger and protest?

Does the branch worship the vine or do both serve the Gardener?

Rudy
    Participant

Yeshua the son rules over all creation with Yahweh the father, the two on the throne over their creation.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Rudy,
    Two on one throne?
    Acts 7.55 about Stephen
    “But, being full of the Holy Spirit, he gazed intently into heaven and saw the GLORY OF GOD, and JESUS STANDING AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD.;and he said
    ' Behold I see the heavens opened up and THE SON OF MAN STANDING AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD”

Jesus was never equal to the Father and did not covet equality with Him. He is the King of Kings, the Lord of lords, and the highest in the kingdom of His Father, and all authority has been given to Him. but the Father is greater than he, and he worships the Father whom he calls his God.

He stands at the right hand of God who is enthroned in heaven.

Rudy
    Participant

Hmm, I thought He ascended on High and sat down at the Right hand of the Father!

NickHassan
    Participant

Exactly Rudy.
    Whether he sits or stands he is at the right hand of God and is not that God.

Rudy
    Participant

I disagree, like kind begets like kind. The creation itself declares His handiwork.

Jesus Christ is THE Only begotten Son of God. Through Him The Father has redeemed us to himself. We are His (Yeshua's) creation (Coll 1:16). We are not begotten sons of the Father, we have the Spirit of adoption whereby we cry Abba Father. Worship the Father, and his Son to the Glory of the Father. It is the Fathers' will, he has put all created things under His subjection. He sits at the right hand of the Father by the will of the Father over their creation. All power has been given unto Him. All will bow down to Him. It is the will of the Father.

Are you willing to subject yourself to Him who has received all power and judgement from the Father? Are you prepared to bow before the King of Kings and Lord of Lords?

Do you deny the majesty and deity of the Almighty on the right Hand of the Father?

Rev 2:23 And all the churches shall know that I am he who searches mind and heart, and I will give to each of you as your works deserve.

Will you minimize the fact that the Father does all things through Christ, and it is He who will judge all mankind?

You say:

“If deities or gods are those who are greater than man then the Son of God is the greatest of them. But if deities are those we should worship there is only the Father that should be worshipped.”

By this saying I understand you to minimize the deity of Christ.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Rudy,
    You deny the words of Christ who says we should worship the Father. No where does the bible say we worship the Son of God. Should I prefer to believe you and the traditions of men?

Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (Rudy @ April 21 2005,01:32)

Maybe you won't bow to Him, but I sure will!  I will worship His Holy name to the Glory of God the Father!

Me too!

Here is what I believe to be the most compelling evidence that we should worship Jesus. It comes from a chapter in Zechariah which describes a future period of time when Jesus Christ will physically govern the earth from Mt Zion in Jerusalem (bracketed nterjections are mine) for 1000 years.

Zechariah 14
    16And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts (Jesus), and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

17And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts (Jesus), even upon them shall be no rain. [/b]

18And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

19This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

20In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD's house shall be like the bowls before the altar.

21Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.

If Jesus should not be worshipped then surely this is blasphemy of the highest order.

Rudy
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ April 21 2005,08:38)

Quote (Rudy @ April 21 2005,01:32)

Maybe you won't bow to Him, but I sure will!  I will worship His Holy name to the Glory of God the Father!

Me too!

Here is what I believe to be the most compelling evidence that we should worship Jesus. It comes from a chapter in Zechariah which describes a future period of time when Jesus Christ will physically govern the earth from Mt Zion in Jerusalem (bracketed nterjections are mine) for 1000 years.

Zechariah 14
    16And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts (Jesus), and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

17And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts (Jesus), even upon them shall be no rain. [/b]

18And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

19This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

20In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD's house shall be like the bowls before the altar.

21Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.

If Jesus should not be worshipped then surely this is blasphemy of the highest order.

You are 110% Correct!

Col 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus our brother, 2 To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 3 We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you, 4 Since we heard of your faith in Christ Jesus, and of the love which ye have to all the saints…

Col 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: 14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: 15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. 19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;…

I disagree with the Trinity doctrine, for The Father IS the Head of the SON, but that does NOT lessen the deity of Christ. We are still His creation and His posession.

I will worship the Father & my Creator Yeshua, the posessor of my Soul!

I will not deny Him!

Paul calls Yeshua God, so do I!

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 251 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account