The antichrist spirit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 241 through 251 (of 251 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Christ means messiah according to scripture.
    Thus those who reject Jesus as messiah are antichrist.
    Scripture says they will come from among our own numbers.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 28 2005,07:35)
    Yes I agree with you Paul. We have to hold fast and endure. But we should still be able to say
    “I am saved”

Greetings Nick…..At a risk of being flipant….What are you saved from ??

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TJ,
    The wrath of God.
    Jn3
    34For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

35The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

36He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Condemnation and the second death.

Rom8
    1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

theodorej
    Participant

Yes Nick….These and many other scriptures speak to how we might be able to atain salvation,however,we are still with sin…So to be truly saved I would think we will have to be without sin….

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TJ,
    Yes we are still capable of sin.
    We walk in a sinful world and are affected
    The man who has been washed all over only has to wash his feet.

Jn13
    10Jesus saith to him, He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all.

11For he knew who should betray him; therefore said he, Ye are not all clean.

12So after he had washed their feet, and had taken his garments, and was set down again, he said unto them, Know ye what I have done to you?

13Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.

14If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.

15For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.

1Jn1
    6If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

7But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

8If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

10If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Christ is our intercessor in him.

theodorej
    Participant

Yes Nick….The Christ is indeed our intercessor and through his sacrafice the intercession is manefest in the form of salvation,however ,this occures at a point in time when we are spirit beings….

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TJ,
    spirit beings?
    I am a son of man.
    Are you from another realm?

Samuel
    Participant

The spirit of the Anti-Christ is not “Just now” getting here.

It's been here…

1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

This being written in a “Present Tense” perspective lets us know that the spirit of that Anti-Christ was already in the world at the time this was written.

Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Mar. 28 2008,09:49)
    Yes Nick….These and many other scriptures speak to how we might be able to atain salvation,however,we are still with sin…So to be truly saved I would think we will have to be without sin….

Hi TJ:

Although as Christians striving to obey the Word of God, we do sin, when we repent our sin is washed away in the blood of our Lord Jesus, and so we are in the state of holiness because the blood of Jesus washes away our sins.

david
    Participant

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin/forum/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=17;t=2150;st=80
    Moving on to another point…how can we believe in a book that has no authors…in other words..we don't know who wrote the bible….take for example the beloved GOSPELS of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John….
    Try this simple experiment….
    Imagine the Gospels had NO NAMES….now begin reading and see if you can deduce who the author of each book is….
    Simply put…whose to say these stories are not just HERESAY..”

I would say that people who push the idea that the gospel accounts about Jesus are heresay, are antichrists.

Or, people who question the God of the Bible:
    https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin/forum/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=17;t=2150;st=40
    BUt again..i stress…i have my on personal experiences for believing in GOD…I question the GOD of the bible…

Or, people who try to paint God as cruel or oppressive by stringing together all their problems with the Bible and then say:
    I am having a hard time believing in this “GOD” and his “Bible”
    ]https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….I]

To me, such ones clearly are putting themselves in a position “against” “Christ” and hence are anti Christ.

It seems while at present he claims he believes in God, he does not believe in the God of the Bible and slanders and blasphemes Him.

1 TIMOTHY 1:19-20
    “holding faith and a good conscience, which some have thrust aside and have experienced shipwreck concerning [their] faith. Hy·me·nae′us and Alexander belong to these, and I have handed them over to Satan that they may be taught by discipline not to blaspheme.”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    This is the spirit that opposes the knowledge of the truth.
    It is against the Spirit of Christ and the freedom and joy that the Spirit gives.
    It prefers the safety of useless manmade traditional religion that has no power.[2 tim 3.5]

It will kill the lambs and it's followers believe they serve God in doing so

Viewing 11 posts - 241 through 251 (of 251 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account