The antichrist spirit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 251 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    “they came from among us” and they still harass and hate the followers of Jesus.

david
    Participant

Yes they do NICK. Yes they do.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The Pharisees and scribes were shown in the parable of the landowner in Mt 21.33 to be more than just ignorant and misinformed. They were depicted as evil minded men who deliberately opposed God and wished to wrest the vineyard from the owner and to do whatever was necessary to obtain this end including murder. They truly obeyed their true father who was a murderer from the beginning.
    Under their knowledge and pious religiosity they harboured hatred and resentment against God and demonstrated their motives by killing the Son. They rebelled against God's demands and frustrated His plans as best they could.
    Yes this leaven is still very active now.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Sometimes it seems that sharing our faith in the world is like swimming in a pool of antichrist piranhas. Still that is what we were told we should expect as they killed our master.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi malcolm,
    Here is a forum on the antichrist Spirit. While it is a spirit of error it specifically opposes Christ, his teachings and those in him.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes, the Antichrist spirit opposes Christ. Christ means anointed. So it is anti the anointing.

malcolm ferris
    Participant

From all accounts that antichrist spirit is an alternative to chirst, it is a false anointed one.
    It also appears that the anointing is genuine, what is false is their teaching.
    Now this is a very deceptive situation indeed.
    Look at the description of the man of sin to be revealed (2 Thess 2) you find he opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God so that he as god sits in God's worship place declaring himself to be God. There is already a man on the earth (has been for centuries) that fills this position perfectly as the Vicar of Christ (vicarius in Latin – means instead of, in the place of – thus defying the scripture that says there is one mediator between God and men: the man Christ Jesus.)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Malcolm,
    Scripture speaks of the antichrist and the antichrist spirit. I think it first manifested in the Pharisees and perhaps was the yeast of the Pharisees we were warned about. They opposed Christ. Certainly false religion is of the antichrist spirit and the whore denies the Master in her trinity teaching making Jesus no longer the son of God but God Himself.

But is the pope not the antichrist but rather the false prophet?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Here is a forum on the antichrist spirit.

NickHassan
    Participant

A thread on the antichrist spirit.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The yeast of the Pharisees has again raised up a false way that offers no hope to it's followers but causes them to hate those who seek righteousness in the Son of God.

2 Timothy 3 KJV

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    This is topical.
    I believe the spirit of antichrist is another leaven, the leaven of the Pharisees that Jesus warned us about. Their leaven was murderous towards Christ and still is. Paul, a good pharisee, was involved in many murders of Christians before he was ploughed and the weeds were pulled out and the true seed planted. I beleive it is the leaven of the godless but religious whore of Babylon and the same leaven that leads to all the doctrines that deny Jesus is the Son of God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Topical

NickHassan
    Participant

topical

NickHassan
    Participant

topical

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Paul was a Pharisee
    Phil3
    ' 2Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.

3For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

4Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:

5Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;

6Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

7But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

8Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

9And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

10That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

11If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.”

He was of the antichrist traditional spirit and was called out by Christ to serve the new Law of love.

NickHassan
    Participant

topical

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The antichrist group come from within the ranks of believers.
    How powerful is the leaven of the Pharisees among the unleavened.

1 John 2:17-19 (King James Version)
    King James Version (KJV)
    Public Domain

17And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

18Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

19They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

1 John 2:22
    Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Paul, or Saul, was a religious Pharisee who manifested best the antichrist spirit. He opposed Christ to the extent of being involved in the murders of the brothers. Clearly his OT study under Gamaleiel led him to believe Jesus was a false Messiah. Only the Spirit of Christ and God could teach him the truth.

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 251 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account