The antichrist spirit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 251 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The work of God among us all everywhere is frustrated by the antichrist spirit I am sure.

1Jn 4.2f
    ” By this you know the Spirit of God ;every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God;and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God;this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.

You are from God, little children, and have overcome them;because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world.

They are from the world;therefore they speak as from the world, and the world listens to them.

We are from God ;he who knows God listens to us;he who is not from God does not listen to us. By this you know the Spirit of truth from the spirit of error”

By the name we know that the spirit opposes Christ.

So it opposes the work of Christ in us who are in him.
    It denies the Son of God having come from God into flesh.
    It is unspiritual and cannot see anything in deeper than natural terms.
    It knows and uses the bible but cannot grasp the gospel.
    It is an unteachable spirit that cannot learn.
    It teaches contrary views in the face of the truth.
    It is popular among worldly people.

trettep
    Participant

I'll give you an example of what is antichrist. Did you know those that believe they are saved now is an anti-Christ doctrine.

Go back to the Garden of Eden:

Gen 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

That is the devil telling Eve that she is “saved”

The reason the doctrine is Anti-Christ is because Adam and Eve were tempted by Satan while being in the flesh. Those that believe that Christ was “saved” and couldn't fall make Jesus out to be superhuman or not tempted as Adam and Eve were. Therefore, they deny Christ came in the flesh.

We only have the hope of salvation. Until Christ returns nobody is “saved”

http://behold.freebb.com/viewtopic.php?t=11&freebb=behold

Paul

Proclaimer
    Participant

Luke 19:9
    Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham.

2 Corinthians 6:2
    For he says, “In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.” [ Isaiah 49:8] I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation.

Ephesians 6:17
    Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Philippians 2:12
    Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed–not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence–continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,

1 Thessalonians 5:8
    But since we belong to the day, let us be selfcontrolled, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet.

1 Peter 2:2
    Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation,

Jude 1:3
    Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt I had to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to the saints.

trettep
    Participant

Those verses are true but only in the hope of salvation. One is an heir to salvation. Its like being given the keys to a car but you haven't received the car yet but the car is yours when you get it. However, if for some reason you reject the person giving you the car – they are not going to give you the car even though you had the keys.

Heb 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Paul

NickHassan
    Participant

Yes I agree with you Paul. We have to hold fast and endure. But we should still be able to say
    “I am saved”

Cubes
    Participant

This verse came to mind when I read the posts in this thread:

Psa 107:2 Let the redeemed of the LORD say [so], whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;

We know that if we die with him then we shall also live with him (2 Tim 2:11), and we are confident in his ability to keep us. So yes, we have a certain assurance and peace but we are still being saved and should stay the course while we have breath. That he might enlarge our hearts to run the course he has set before us, in Yeshua's name. Amen.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi cubes,
    I agree. It is also clear that there is opposition to the true gospel by those who have received a different one. That is antichrist in action.

Cubes
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 28 2005,21:32)
    Hi cubes,
    I agree. It is also clear that there is opposition to the true gospel by those who have received a different one. That is antichrist in action.

Sadly enough, it's true. Proponents of the Trinitarian Doctrine don't realize it is antiChrist in nature. I just found out not too long ago myself.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi cubes,
    Remember he who is in us is greater than he who is in the world.
    and
    Every plant my Father did not plant will be pulled out.
    and
    My Word will not go forth without achieving it's ends.

We are warned about going off the path of simplicity and accepting another gospel. Trinity is not of simplicity and pure devotion to Christ. It is another Jesus who is not separate from the Father as the Son of God is.

2 Cor 11.3
    “But I am afraid , lest as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, your minds should be led astray from the SIMPLICITY and pure devotion to Christ. For if one comes and preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted you bear this beautifully”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi cubes,
    Jesus never said a truer word than
    “No man can serve two masters. He will love one and hate the other”
    Once one has accepted a false doctrine then it seems those who present the simple truth of the bible become their enemies.

Proclaimer
    Participant

To trettep,

I would say that we can be saved now. But that we can lose it. If we hold onto it till we die then we cannot lose it after that.

Revelation 3:5
    He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels.

So we must overcome, but you may notice that our names are in the Book of Life. But they can be blotted out. If our names are in the Book we are saved are we not? We only need to continue in our faith and God's salvation. For surely if a man walks away from God, then God respects that mans will and such a person can lose their salvation if they choose it.

When are born from above, we are born of incorruptable seed. When the perfect Spirit lives in us, we are one with God in Spirit and we are saved as his Spirit is eternal life and breath. However we are not fully redeemed in the sense that we still carry the old body and await the new one. It is when we receive the new body that we can no longer sin. If we have the Spirit of God and we sin, then it is our flesh that sins.

So we can actually lose our salvation if we choose it. Also, if we have tasted of the age to come and we turn away from God, then we cannot crucify the son of God twice. At that point we are like the Angels and the Angels had no salvation from sin as they had tasted of that age.

We have a great hope until the day we are resurrected, but like the Angels we are saved now if we have the Spirit of God. We just need to endure to the end with our salvation. The Holy Spirit is like the deposit that guarantees our salvation.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Cubes @ Mar. 28 2005,21:54)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 28 2005,21:32)
    Hi cubes,

Sadly enough, it's true.  Proponents of the Trinitarian Doctrine don't realize it is antiChrist in nature.  I just found out not too long ago myself.

Hi cubes,
    Trinity is antichrist because it denies the Son of God as separate from, and subject to the Father. We do not rely on derived human wisdom but the revealed truth.
    2 Peter.1.16
    ” For we did not follow cleverly devised tales when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty. For when he received honour and glory from God the Father, such and utterance as this was made to him by The Majestic Glory,
    'This is My beloved Son with whom I am well pleased'
    -and we ourselves heard this utterance made from heaven when we were with him on the holy mountain.”

Cubes
    Participant

And we see the more amazing foretelling of these things. The system has a tight grip on the situation. Just about everyone has heard about Jesus but this is the Trinitarian Jesus, rather than the Son of God and Lord of creation. Thus not everyone has heard the gospel. Not even in the churches. How shall they hear without a preacher? What more can we do?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi cubes,
    Is this the stifling of the message?
    The preaching of another Jesus and another gospel?

But our burden is light and our yoke is easy. Poor servants though we be, we are already working in his vineyard.

trettep
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 29 2005,11:04)
    To trettep,

I would say that we can be saved now. But that we can lose it. If we hold onto it till we die then we cannot lose it after that.

Revelation 3:5
    He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels.

So we must overcome, but you may notice that our names are in the Book of Life. But they can be blotted out. If our names are in the Book we are saved are we not? We only need to continue in our faith and God's salvation. For surely if a man walks away from God, then God respects that mans will and such a person can lose their salvation if they choose it.

When are born from above, we are born of incorruptable seed. When the perfect Spirit lives in us, we are one with God in Spirit and we are saved as his Spirit is eternal life and breath. However we are not fully redeemed in the sense that we still carry the old body and await the new one. It is when we receive the new body that we can no longer sin. If we have the Spirit of God and we sin, then it is our flesh that sins.

So we can actually lose our salvation if we choose it. Also, if we have tasted of the age to come and we turn away from God, then we cannot crucify the son of God twice. At that point we are like the Angels and the Angels had no salvation from sin as they had tasted of that age.

We have a great hope until the day we are resurrected, but like the Angels we are saved now if we have the Spirit of God. We just need to endure to the end with our salvation. The Holy Spirit is like the deposit that guarantees our salvation.

Yes T8!!! We are basically saved so long as we have the Spirit of God but we can lose the Spirit of God by disobedience because disobedience is a spirit also. T8 you might be ready for a bit more substance in your diet.

I want to ask you now what you believe the Gospel is?

My intent here is to help everyone here become Witnesses to the Truth and I know you are helping me by letting me labor to serve you in doing so.

Paul

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Paul,
    Certainly we are told not to quench the Spirit and not to grieve the Spirit. David pleaded that the Spirit not be taken from him. But does the NT ever say we can lose the Spirit?

trettep
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 30 2005,23:37)
    Hi Paul,
    Certainly we are told not to quench the Spirit and not to grieve the Spirit. David pleaded that the Spirit not be taken from him. But does the NT ever say we can lose the Spirit?

If one is disobedient to God's laws willfully they take on the spirit of disobedience. A spirit is a state of character. You are what your character dictates.

Paul

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Paul,
    Do you believe in evil spirits or demons, as independant living forces that are incarnate in man and that Jesus dealt with so often? Is this what you mean by character faults or have I misunderstood you?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The best example of the antichrist spirit in action I know of is Saul of Tarsus. He was well educated at the feet of Gamaliel. He was deeply religious. He was fastidiously careful to obey the letter of the Law.Yet his knowledge did not allow him to see the truth, but perhaps was a hindrance. He felt he was obeying God by attempting to exterminate christianity because he did not have the Spirit.

Rudy
    Participant
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 251 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account