The All-inclusive One

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (jahman @ Oct. 16 2006,03:12)
    I'd admonish you nick, to know that 'who is he who condemns, it is Christ who died, yes rather, is risen again'.

For to try weld the scriptures in a condemning fashion, while Christ died for those in a perishing mode..is what the pharisee types will have to answer for. It was these pharisee types that Jesus sounded the most condemning towards. Although he came not to condemn, but provide access for redemption.

Hi jm,
    Rom 8
    ” 1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.”

There is a safe place.

jahman
    Participant

When Christ went into the grave and buried, the Seed of salvation has been freely planted unto whosoever will take the free gift. It is there, it has been given..believing it is so, quickens that which already is.

jahman
    Participant

There is a safe place free from condemnation, but not so for those who condemn.

jahman
    Participant

walking after the spirit in Christ, eradicates judgementalism.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (jahman @ Oct. 16 2006,03:12)
    I'd admonish you nick, to know that 'who is he who condemns, it is Christ who died, yes rather, is risen again'.

For to try weld the scriptures in a condemning fashion, while Christ died for those in a perishing mode..is what the pharisee types will have to answer for. It was these pharisee types that Jesus sounded the most condemning towards. Although he came not to condemn, but provide access for redemption.

Hi Jm,
    Christ did not come to condemn the world but to save those who respond to the message he brought from God. He will return to judge those who did not obey.

Jn 3
    ” 14And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.”

Jn 5
    ” 22For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

23That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

24Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

25Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

26For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

27And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

28Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.”

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (jahman @ Oct. 16 2006,03:16)
    There is a safe place free from condemnation, but not so for those who condemn.

Hi Jm,
    We show scripture and the gospel message of salvation.

Only if men refuse to listen will they condemn themselves as it has been ever since the days of Jesus.

Is it evil to point to the way of safety?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (jahman @ Oct. 16 2006,03:15)
    When Christ went into the grave and buried, the Seed of salvation has been freely planted unto whosoever will take the free gift. It is there, it has been given..believing it is so, quickens that which already is.

Hi jm,
    So it does require a response in faith fot the seed to be planted, and it is not in all, or is it in all?

jahman
    Participant

3But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.

4For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.

5Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

Yes nick, eventual judgement is coming, as with the lesser judgements in light of scripture, we sow and reap every day.

1 Peter 4

17For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

18And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

The ungodly and sinners are appearing right where they are, because the church doesn't even know how to walk after the Spirit..etc.etc.etc.

It is time for corporate maturity in the ways of the Spirit. We undoubtedly would not be having this discussion if that were the case. The church is borderline blind leading the blind. Harsh, but I am merely a symptom of its state as we all are. I cannot be an island unto myself. A new reformation is needed and will probably have to take place at the grass-roots level..outside the walls.

jahman
    Participant

nick, all are dead in the death Christ died. Only believing is needed to active the birth of this truth.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (jahman @ Oct. 16 2006,03:45)
    3But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.

4For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.

5Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

Yes nick, eventual judgement is coming, as with the lesser judgements in light of scripture, we sow and reap every day.

1 Peter 4

17For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

18And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

The ungodly and sinners are appearing right where they are, because the church doesn't even know how to walk after the Spirit..etc.etc.etc.

It is time for corporate maturity in the ways of the Spirit. We undoubtedly would not be having this discussion if that were the case. The church is borderline blind leading the blind. Harsh, but I am merely a symptom of its state as we all are. I cannot be an island unto myself. A new reformation is needed and will probably have to take place at the grass-roots level..outside the walls.

Hi jm,
    To enter the kingdom, even to see the kingdom we must be reborn from above. Those who are yet to be reborn of water and the Spirit are outside of the body of Christ, still standing in the courtyard of the temple and will be as the unsaved gentiles reliant only on the mercy of God in the second resurrection.

Rev 11
    ” 1And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. “

jahman
    Participant

I should say, believing in their hearts. The heart, or spirit of man has got to take hold of this truth in order for a true encounter to take place.

jahman
    Participant

nick, are you a baptist? I do not quite get why you feel you have to go on and on about the basic salvation message. Do you feel that I am an unbeliever?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jm,
    You say
    “It is there, it has been given..believing it is so, quickens that which already is”
    Is this written anywhere?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi JM,
    I am not judging you.
    You can hear the salvation message as well as anyone.
    You are called but will you respond ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (jahman @ Oct. 16 2006,03:56)
    I should say, believing in their hearts. The heart, or spirit of man has got to take hold of this truth in order for a true encounter to take place.

Hi Jm,
    Believing does not save the demons

Jas 2
    ” 17Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

18Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

19Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.”

We must act on that belief and repent and be reborn going through the gate.

Jn 10
    ” 1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

2But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

3To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

4And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

5And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.”

No I am not a baptist nor a follower of any tradition.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (jahman @ Oct. 16 2006,03:47)
    nick, all are dead in the death Christ died. Only believing is needed to active the birth of this truth.

Hi ,
    Romans 6 tells us we are reborn into his death through baptism

jahman
    Participant

“It is there, it has been given..believing it is so, quickens that which already is”
    Is this written anywhere?

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

I am not judging you.
    You can hear the salvation message as well as anyone.
    You are called but will you respond ?

So you doubt my testimony huh? thanks bro. you do know something about edifying your brother huh?:) heh.

jahman
    Participant

Romans 6 tells us we are reborn into his death through baptism

Romans 6

3Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

4Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

5For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

6Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

..knowing this..that our old man is crucified with him. The old man referrs to all the descendants of the first man Adam.

Contextually though, Paul is speaking to those who were raised up together with Christ.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jm,
    So only those who follow Christ into his death and resurrection by repentance, baptism and baptism in the Spirit become members of his body unto eternal life.

Acts 2
    ” 36Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

37Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

38Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

39For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call. “

jahman
    Participant

hallelujah!! hey nick, what is repentance?

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account