The All-inclusive One

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    jahman
    Participant

Romans 5:

14Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

15But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

16And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

17For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

1 Corinth 15:

21For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

45And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

46Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

47The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

48As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

Two trees stood in the garden. Of which ever fruit Adam would partake of, that fruit formed the choice of who and how he would become.

He errored in his choice and the mixed fruit of good and evil entered him. He never partook of The tree of Life. He was driven from the garden lest he should partake of it and live forever (in a errant state of being).

As a living soul, his choice of which tree would determine his spiritual inheritance. Whereas the tree of his choice inherited for him a lower dimension of being, perhaps it was that had he partaken of the tree of life, even a more heavenly state of being awaited him? Of what life could have this tree represented? Eternal life?

As a living soul, these two trees may have represented two differing spiritual-soul inheritances within the spheres of what these fruits had to offer?

The soul inheritance of the tree of life, would then be like the soul inheritance we have offered through Jesus Christ.

Earilier I used the word eclipsed. Imbued would have been better put. The trees are like higher and lower soul choices. He choose the lower one. An angel was then sent to keep the way of the tree of life. That is, to keep the way of the higher soul choice. The heavenly man. Jesus. The one who is the figure of him who was to come. Of course I am speculating this in light of the forementioned scriptures.

Would this put Jesus on the same level as The Word of God? Cause Christ, for me is the Word of God. Not exactly, again, trying to keep in mind closely, the above mentioned scriptures. A man, of heavenly origins or not, is a created being. The Word of God creates, but came from the Uncreated Will. At some point in times passed, The Will had to Will its Word. But if it never willed its/his word, that word is still there in the will in an unwilled fashion.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi jm,
    You say
    “He errored in his choice and the mixed fruit of good and evil entered him.”

But scripture says
    Gen 2
    ” 17But of the tree of the KNOWLEDGE OF good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. “

There is a difference surely.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi jm,
    IMHO God knew the heart of man and knew which choice he would make.
    Man had no wisdom and insight and was susceptible to the temptation to want to control his own destiny.
    He would prefer to understand , which would make him less dependant of God, than to live forever.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi jm,
    You say.
    “Would this put Jesus on the same level as The Word of God? Cause Christ, for me is the Word of God. Not exactly, again, trying to keep in mind closely, the above mentioned scriptures. A man, of heavenly origins or not, is a created being. The Word of God creates, but came from the Uncreated Will. At some point in times passed, The Will had to Will its Word. But if it never willed its/his word, that word is still there in the will in an unwilled fashion”

The Word of God was with God in the beginning having been begotten of God Himself.

Ps 2
    ” 7I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee”

Jn 1
    ” 1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2The same was in the beginning with God.”

The Word was made flesh
    Jn 1
    ” 14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. “

The life that was with the Father was seen on earth.

1Jn 1
    ” 1That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us”

He was the living bread from heaven by which men could taste eternal life

Jn 6
    ” 32Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

33For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

34Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.

35And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

36But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.

37All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.”
    And the Word will return, forever in unity with God

Rev 19
    ” 11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi jm,
    You say
    “As a living soul, his choice of which tree would determine his spiritual inheritance. Whereas the tree of his choice inherited for him a lower dimension of being, perhaps it was that had he partaken of the tree of life, even a more heavenly state of being awaited him? Of what life could have this tree represented? Eternal life?”

It is interesting to me that the trees of life seem to have different purposes in the future kingdom.

Rev 22
    “1And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

2In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.”

Ezek 47
    ” 12And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine. “

It also suggests that it is not that it is to be partaken of once but on an ongoing basis, and the leaf has healing properties for natural men.

jahman
    Participant

Nick, so your opinion of God is clothed in a limited form? Perhaps a spiritual limited form? Omnipresence and all such-like does not apply in your opinion?

I made the remark once that truth is eternal but not everything that is true is truth. Case in point would be the idea of evil or death. While it is true that evil and death exists, evil and death is not of truth. Only the eternal of that which remains is truth.

I was to find out sometime later, something Einstein reasoned in that: cold does not exist, it is only in terms of a lack of heat that cold is understood. My paraphrase, cannot remember the specifics. Instantly it reminded me of how I veiwed sin and death. Sin and death; even to a great extant physicality itself, is an illusion. They do not truly exist. It is only our perception under the spell of it's illusion that exists.

Beyond the spell of this illusion we often refer to as reality, only God, and that of Spirit, will make this case. It has already been carved out through the prophetic passage.

For me, this scripture is quite telling: “For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who has subjected the same in hope”.

any thoughts?

jahman
    Participant

You say
    “He errored in his choice and the mixed fruit of good and evil entered him.”

But scripture says
    Gen 2
    ” 17But of the tree of the KNOWLEDGE OF good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. “

There is a difference surely.

Nick, when I read the body of scripture, I do employ reasoning. Many say, as a result of this scripture that Adam died spiritually. It is certain he did not die physically right? I am more inclined to think that this 'fall' fell into the hardening of physicality and the physical senses began to dominate his spiritual senses. It appears to me that this is more in line with what actually happened. For reason says to me, if Adam died spiritually, he could have no more contact with a Spiritual God. No. God even communicated with Cain after the killing of his brother Abel.

We came to know of the knowledge of good and evil. Things are not of a nature of pure evil. Nor are things of a nature of pure good. Things are of a nature where these two influenciary powers are present. Just like life and death forces are present and at work throughout all that we call nature.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi jm,
    You say
    “Nick, so your opinion of God is clothed in a limited form? Perhaps a spiritual limited form? Omnipresence and all such-like does not apply in your opinion?”

Matt 6.9
    “9After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.”
    Matt 23
    “21And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein.

22And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon.”

God is in heaven but by His Spirit is present throughout creation.

Ps 139
    ” 5Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.

6Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

7Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

8If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

9If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

10Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

11If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

12Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.”

Jer 23
    ” 23Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?

24Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.”

Acts 17
    “27That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:

28For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.”

We do not need the OMNI words of theologians as God expresses His infusing nature in His Word. We do not need the help of philosophers and theologians to understand matters of God as He has given us His wisdom in the Word which makes human wisdom of no apparent comparable substance at all.

jahman
    Participant

read and notice..this was my contextual rendering. I thought of how you could use the Rev. tree of life. On the same token..'the sun of righteousness shall rise with healing in his wings'.. just how many times and in how many ways to we need to be healed? In that prophetic plane, all is of Christ and Christ's is God's and God is All in All.

22And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

23Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

24So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi jm,
    You say
    ” Many say, as a result of this scripture that Adam died spiritually. It is certain he did not die physically right?”

What did God say?

Gen 2.17
    “17But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.”

How long is a day?
    1000 yrs?
    Ps 90
    ” 4For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night. “
    How long did Adam live?
    Gen 5
    ” 5And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.”
    He died in the DAY.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi jm,
    You say
    “We came to know of the knowledge of good and evil.”

Eating of that fruit produced a change in man as evidenced by his new awareness, the words of his mouth and his abnormal behaviours which God noticed and commented upon. Now he acted by his understandings.
    Gen 3
    ” 7And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

8And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

9And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

10And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

11And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?”

jahman
    Participant

What God said to Adam (man) he said to all of his descendants. “As in Adam all have died”… How long did Methuselah live?

Look up 'heaven' and try to gain a spiritual idea of its meaning.

When Jesus said, “Our Father which art in heaven”, he wasn't necessarily speaking of spatial distance. Distance in the realm of the Spirit is dimensional. When Paul was caught up to the third heaven and gained knowledge of which is unlawful to speak..his being, in the physical sense was exactly wherever he was at the time. John on the island of Patmos..did not spatially leave Patmos, but was caught up in the Spirit.

Likewise, the second coming of Christ is none other than a dimensional shift from 3 dimensional thinking and perception to 4th dimensional.

The bible is the philosophy of God. God is philosopher, biologist, scientist, artist, author, musician, numerologist, mythologist etc. God is Spirit. The Highest and Holiest of all these. God is reasonable in a spiritual sense also..just as one reaps what one sows. Wisdom is the principle thing, therefore get wisdom, and with all thy getting, get understanding.

We do not want to make the Word something, where like the pharisees of old, miss its truer significance and magnificance. It is not to be used to usurp our own righteousness and understanding of it. It is better to live in a sense of right-being, than to project an ego that has to be right.

Christian bigotry turns people off big time.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi jm,
    But God did not specify that all man will die within a day. All men do die.

2Cor 5
    ” 19To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation”

You have to ask then if God was in Christ then why did he not tell men to pray to God in him? God was in Christ as the fullnes of His Spirit, the fullness of deity.

God does have a throne and heaven is that throne.

Ps 11
    ” 4The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD's throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men. “

Is 66
    ” 1Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? “

Acts 7
    “47But Solomon built him an house.

48Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,

49Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?

50Hath not my hand made all these things?”

God is no philosopher. Only men wander off into the deceptions of imaginary truth.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi jm,
    You say
    “. It is better to live in a sense of right-being, than to project an ego that has to be right.

Christian bigotry turns people off big time”

There is no right being outside of Christ and our role is not to please men is it?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi jm,
    You say
    “Likewise, the second coming of Christ is none other than a dimensional shift from 3 dimensional thinking and perception to 4th dimensional.”
    Really?
    Then who is it that comes in the same way as he left?

Acts 1
    ” 11Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven”

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (jahman @ Oct. 01 2006,22:36)
    Nick, so your opinion of God is clothed in a limited form? Perhaps a spiritual limited form? Omnipresence and all such-like does not apply in your opinion?

I made the remark once that truth is eternal but not everything that is true is truth. Case in point would be the idea of evil or death. While it is true that evil and death exists, evil and death is not of truth. Only the eternal of that which remains is truth.

I was to find out sometime later, something Einstein reasoned in that: cold does not exist, it is only in terms of a lack of heat that cold is understood. My paraphrase, cannot remember the specifics. Instantly it reminded me of how I veiwed sin and death. Sin and death; even to a great extant physicality itself, is an illusion. They do not truly exist. It is only our perception under the spell of it's illusion that exists.

Beyond the spell of this illusion we often refer to as reality, only God, and that of Spirit, will make this case. It has already been carved out through the prophetic passage.

For me, this scripture is quite telling: “For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who has subjected the same in hope”.

any thoughts?

Christian Science? All physical is a illusion under the curse of Satan. When we accept Christ we should be in the spirit realm and as such should not get sick etc.
    Is this what your are saying?

jahman
    Participant

Hi jm,
    You say
    “Likewise, the second coming of Christ is none other than a dimensional shift from 3 dimensional thinking and perception to 4th dimensional.”
    Really?
    Then who is it that comes in the same way as he left?

Acts 1
    ” 11Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven”

9And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Nick, these “two men” “in white apparel” who made this annoucment, were not really men, but angelic beings.

While they looked steadfastly into heaven, BEHOLD, in other words, these beings appeared. This is to let you and I know that the meaning in the way Jesus was taken up, and in the manner in which they seen him go, was a kind of peering into the spiritual world. “And a cloud received him out of their sight”, ..clouds are often used as a metaphor for glory.

“It does not yet appear what we shall be, but we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is”.

Likewise, As by one mans sin, death entered, so by one mans obedience, shall the inheritance come to full fruitation. My paraphrase..but essentially the same meaning.

20And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

22And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.

23And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them.

24For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.

2 Peter 3:

10But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

14Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

15And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

16As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

17Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.

18But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

God works from the inside out, if you need scripture let me know, they are numerous. The kingdom of God is within. Heaven is actually within, if you have been raised up with the resurrection power of Jesus Christ. The hallowing of the Father's name is done there. His kingdom coming and his will being done, is also a process that works from the inside out. The only thing that profits anything is of that inward man of the heart. Again if you did scripture on that, I can supply it.

There is actually a whole different way of veiwing the content and interpretation within scripture, if one has had any soul-spiritual training. That is, inward comtemplation on Christ within our hope of glory. They do not teahc this at bible schools, most 'leaders' have any true working knowledge of it. If your way of learning and understanding comes strictly through the words in The Book, or through another's understanding that deals with it, you are struck in a mode of exterior occupation and without spiritual understanding.

Mental assent only extends itself as far as that mental world goes. The bible indeed points us the way, but that way must be implemented to know the spiritual content of its truth. To teach the bible without implementation, is no teaching at all. Only things spiritually revealed by the Holy Spirit to our spirits, will remain in the end. All else will be burned up.

To mind the things of the Spirit, which is what the Bible says, is to consciously become mindful of the things in our inward man. To come into realizations of that which is of the soul of man and that which is of the Spirit of God. For instance:

Ephesians 4:

20But ye have not so learned Christ;

21If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:

22That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;

23And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

24And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

This is not to say that you learn 'about' Christ, but is an internal directive in learning Christ Himself. There is a world of difference between head-knowledge and heart-knowledge concerning these things.

Most christians regress to a head-knowledge after initial re-birth. Because the teaching between the soul-physical (exterior learning) and the soul-spiritual (interior learning) is largely unlearned by those in leadership. A leader cannot say, other than he has learned. Thus, for safety, cling to the soul-physical written Word, and not implement its teachings in a soul-spiritual way. After a while, it begins to sound like blah,blah,blah.

The kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi jm,
    You say
    “Heaven is actually within, if you have been raised up with the resurrection power of Jesus Christ. The hallowing of the Father's name is done there. His kingdom coming and his will being done, is also a process that works from the inside out. The only thing that profits anything is of that inward man of the heart. Again if you did scripture on that, I can supply it.

There is actually a whole different way of veiwing the content and interpretation within scripture, if one has had any soul-spiritual training. That is, inward comtemplation on Christ within our hope of glory.”
    You are welcome to philosophy.
    It takes away from the simplicity of the Word.
    No heaven within this man.

jahman
    Participant

“Christian Science? All physical is a illusion under the curse of Satan. When we accept Christ we should be in the spirit realm and as such should not get sick etc.
    Is this what your are saying?”

Kenrch, I do not know what Christian Science teaches par-say, I do know that I perceive out-of-the-box of mainstream christianity.

Luke 11:

52Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

The word 'knowledge' used here, is gnosis. The same word that Gnosticism comes from.

But the Gnostics, along with oriental teaching, taught close to what your saying, and what I am saying. Except for one thing. Inversion.

They all look back to the original. As far as I can tell, all world religions do in their own way..including native americans and of course christianity.

For me, the uniqueness in christianity is not so much in what Jesus taught, but what he gave; namely, his flesh and blood. Through the giving of his life, we have life (zoe).

Jesus Christ had become the mediator of the new covenant. The one in whom salvation for the whole world lies. He is actually the Redeemer of the curse of the law.

So rather than looking back to Original Spirit and Wholeness restored as the east propagates..or to put it in other words..rather than escape this world through inward transcendance in that which is spiritual, Christ has set that which is spiritual in our inward man, so that on his behalf and priests of heavenly Jerusalem, we can go and take that which is spiritual and bring it into that which physical. So rather than escaping the world of illusion, bring reality into the illusion and therefore make what is illusionary, reality.

“Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, in the illusionary, as it is in reality”.

“Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my Word shall not pass away”.

Hebrews 12:

25See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

26Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

27And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

28Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

29For our God is a consuming fire.

jahman
    Participant

Nick, where does it say in the bible that the Word is simple? Do you not take in what you read? Peter said of Paul, 'of which some things are hard to understand', not simple.

If your referring to the scripture that says “be not removed from the simplicity that is in Christ”, that word simplicity there, also means singleness.

“If thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light”.

“Not with eye-service as men-pleasers, but in singleness of heart unto God”

Christ is. Is in his Isness, of much simplicity and yet pass finding out! You can quote of his joy unspeakable and full of glory scriptures all you want, but it doesn't mean that it will take you into that realm as experiencial knowledge.

1 Corinth 2:

1And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.

2For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

3And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.

4And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

5That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

6Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

7But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

8Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

9But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

10But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

I know the bible quite well myself. But on grounds of its spiritual knowledge know quite little. But I could share many and varied spiritual experiences with you. But I am not into trumpeting my own horn.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account