The 70 Weeks in Dan CH9.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Marlin1
    Participant

Brother Georg,

We were give seven church ages and I believe this world is in the 7th now.

REV 3:14 † And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
    15 † I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
    16 † So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
    17 † Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
    18 † I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
    19 † As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
    20 † Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
    21 † To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
    22 † He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

This fits perfect with this age, because it is this age.  wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked and don't even know it.  What a terrible condition to be in…

Tell me where do you put this 7th church age ending?

You must have it ending in 1914, Then what are we in now?

God Bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

wakeup

because the great delusion is coming,and the world will name the two witnesses; THE FALSE PROPHET AND THE ANTI CHRIST.

what do you mean ??

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Jan. 15 2012,04:06)
    Brother Georg,

We were give seven church ages and I believe this world is in the 7th now.

REV 3:14 † And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
    15 † I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
    16 † So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
    17 † Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
    18 † I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
    19 † As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
    20 † Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
    21 † To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
    22 † He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

This fits perfect with this age, because it is this age.  wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked and don't even know it.  What a terrible condition to be in…

Tell me where do you put this 7th church age ending?

You must have it ending in 1914, Then what are we in now?

God Bless
    Marlin

Where does it say that the letters to the seven churches, are seven church “ages”?

Why were these letters written only to the seven churches in Asia Minor?
    Were they the only churches that had problems?

Gal 1:6 ¶ I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:  

Gal 1:7   Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.  

There were, after all, more churches then those seven.

These letters were written for their time, as well as our time, so we can see were we need improving.

I would say we are living in this time.

Zec 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

But this is yet to come.

Zec 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Georg

Marlin1
    Participant

Brother Georg,

Jesus picked these churches, because they matched closely the ages to come. Look at history, you would see that these churches matched certain ages in history.

Think about it, do you really believe that Jesus wrote this book only for seven little churches in Asia.
    He wrote it using the 7 churches to show how we would be in the future.
    Do you really believe that He gave an Angel messenger only to those 7 little churches? No these Angel messengers were for an ages to come.

God Bless
    Marlin

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Jan. 15 2012,17:09)
    Brother Georg,

Jesus picked these churches, because they matched closely the ages to come.  Look at history, you would see that these churches matched certain ages in history.

Think about it,  do you really believe that Jesus wrote this book only for seven little churches in Asia.
    He wrote it using the 7 churches to show how we would be in the future.
    Do you really believe that He gave an Angel messenger only to those 7 little churches?  No these Angel messengers were for an ages to come.

God Bless
    Marlin

You echoed what I said, more or less, but you ignored to comment on the last two scriptures I gave you; they answered your your question in regard to,

“”Then what are we in now?””

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

Zec 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

is this not what happen in 70 AD and that the apostles and there disciples were saved ?????

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 15 2012,23:31)
    georg

Zec 14:2   For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.  

is this not what happen in 70 AD and that the apostles and there disciples were saved ?????

Pierre

Pierre

Check your history; Jerusalem was attacked by the Romans in AD 70, not the whole world.

Besides, by 70 AD, Peter, Paul, and most of the apostles had already been executed.

Georg

Marlin1
    Participant

Brother Georg,

The last two verses you gave have nothing to do with what age are we in now, since 1914, according to you.  Has the world been fighting against Jerusalem since 1914, NO.  A few have but not the WORLD.

The entire mystery from beginning to end, Jesus spoke of in Revelations.  And according to Him, we are in the end of the 7th church age, for a very SHORT TIME more.

God Bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 16 2012,08:51)

georg

Zec 14:2   For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.  

Pierre

Pierre

Check your history; Jerusalem was attacked by the Romans in AD 70, not the whole world.

Besides, by 70 AD, Peter, Paul, and most of the apostles had already been executed.

Georg

georg

was not the Roman army built out of all the nations they have conquered ??

and you only named two apostles I believe they were 12, right ?

and the signs of Daniel that Jesus refers to came in 64 trough 68 no ??this was the signs to get out of Jerusalem right ??

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 16 2012,02:05)

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 16 2012,08:51)

georg

Pierre

Pierre

Georg

georg

was not the Roman army built out of all the nations they have conquered ??

and you only named two apostles I believe they were 12, right ?

and the signs of Daniel that Jesus refers to came in 64 trough 68 no ??this was the signs to get out of Jerusalem right ??

Pierre

You have proven again, that you don't read what I say.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 15 2012,10:15)
    wakeup

because the great delusion is coming,and the world will name the two witnesses; THE FALSE PROPHET AND THE ANTI CHRIST.

what do you mean ??

Pierre

Pierre.

See rev11:8.9.10.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

Please explain your version of DANIEL 9:24-27 for us OK?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 27 2012,09:52)
    Hi Wakeup,

God bless

EDj.

See abomination of desolation.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

PLEASE ADDRESS THE NEXT THREE POSTS   S-E-P-A-R-A-T-L-Y

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 27 2012,08:27)
    Ed&Terra.

This is how you all have gone wrong,trying to OUTSMART Daniel,using your calculators.
    God indicats the time in Dan9.by weeks only.
    Not dates nor days or years.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

(69 literal weeks is  ONE YEAR  and  TWO MONTHS )

And as usual, you don't explain what you mean;
    you just tell us your conclusions and expect us to believe it      …without you telling us how you got there.

The command for Nehemiah to rebuild the wall (Neh.2:4-8) around Jerusalem was given by Artaxerxes in 457 BC.

69 LITERAL WEEKS for “The Messiah” puts the date at 455BC; so literal weeks DO NOT work.
    The “ONLY” formula that does work is  “a day for a year”  and can be found in Ezekiel 4:6.

………… at the start of this thread YOU said   '7wks,=70ad'   so explain for us:

How you get from the decree to restore Jerusalem in 457BC to “Messiah the prince”?      <–  (please answer)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 27 2012,11:07)
    And 7 weeks after the crucifix,was the temple destroyed.
    This is the end of the 70 weeks.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,  (does not compute)

33AD to 70AD  =  7 weeks     ????????????

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

We know what year the crucifixion is;the 62nd week. So there is still 7weeks left.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

It's 69 weeks not 62,

but in either case where (in what year)
    do you get this prophecy clock starting?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 27 2012,11:09)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 27 2012,09:52)
    Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

EDj.

See abomination of desolation.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

This is the thread to discuss the matter.
    Not to sound judgmental but, you need to
    control yourself and TRY TO  “”stay on topic””

I asked you  T-H-R-E-E  specific questions in my last three posts      

please address each post   “”S-E-P-E-R-A-T-L-Y”” .

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 16 2012,19:27)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 15 2012,10:15)
    wakeup

what do you mean ??

Pierre

Pierre.

See rev11:8.9.10.

wakeup.

Terra.

You have a question I believe.

We know that the two witnesess are two prophets from God.

We also know that the two, will be killed by the beast of the pit. and they will not be burried,but left out for 3/half days.

And what are the people doing? they that dwell on the earth shall rejoice,and give gifts to one another,and make merry.

This only can mean that the world see those two; as the bad guys. but they are really the good guys.

Satan has turned things upside down,they must have believed that those two are; the false prophet, and the antichrist. Thats why they are rejoicing.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

This needs to be addressed in this thread

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 27 2012,19:58)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 27 2012,17:36)
    Hi Wakeup,

What DATE does your clock START (Dan.9:24-27)?

God bless
    Ed J  

Edj.

This 70 weeks started from the day the angel came to Daniel.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup, OK Great, now we got an answer!

The command for Nehemiah to rebuild the wall (Neh.2:4-8) around Jerusalem was given by Artaxerxes in 457 BC.
    That means that Daniel was given this Prophecy prior to it's fulfillment;
    which is documented as being fulfilled in 457BC.

Now Jesus was not born until “5 BC – 0 AD”, and his ministry did not start until he was 30; and his ministry was 3½ years.

So now whether you use 62 weeks or 69 weeks,
    or weather you pivot off of Jesus birth, the beginning
    of his ministry or even the crucifixion for that matter, 62
    weeks is not nearly long enough, NO, NOT BY A LONG SHOT.        
    (What do you say about this prophecy calculation dilemma?)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

This needs to be addressed in this thread too!

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 27 2012,16:24)

And 7 weeks after the crucifix,was the temple destroyed.
    This is the end of the 70 weeks.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,  (does not compute)

33AD to 70AD  =  7 weeks     ????????????

God bless

Hi Wakeup,

And what of this prophecy calculation dilemma?

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account