The 10 Kings of Revelation 17:12 revealed!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    theostein
    Participant

10 New Members of EU= 10 Kings of Revelation 17:12
    Poland | Malta | Latvia | Czech Republic | Hungary | Slovakia | Estonia | Lithuania | Slovenia | Cyprus

Rev 17:12 says that the Beast and the 10 Kings will receive power at the same hour.

The 10 Kings will receive their power when they are admitted to the EU and the EU will receive it’s power when it receives it’s Constitution.

Proclaimer
    Participant

thx for your input

ringo111
    Participant

Hi theostein. I have investigated the scripture and found these events surrounding the ten kings- and i do not believe the ten new members of the EU to be the Ten Kings.

This is why.

1)Rev 16:18-21 happens before happens before the kings are chosen- And are given Kingdoms-
    It will be obvious to everyone who has read revelation- Cause they'll be like- Hmm, huge hailstones- 100 pounds- wow!
    These nations you have listed are not the ten Kings as you have suggested.

As follows.

Revelation 16

18Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occurred since man has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake. 19The great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed. God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled with the wine of the fury of his wrath. 20Every island fled away and the mountains could not be found. 21From the sky huge hailstones of about a hundred pounds each fell upon men. And they cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible.

2)
    The Kings that are Chosen and DO NOT HAVE a Kingdom for themselves- They are given a kingdom each for a certain time. This will also be obvious to anyone that has read revelation at that time of it happening-

All the Kings will be at the same time be made new Kings.

Revelation 17

12″The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.

So please my friend- Love your enemies pray for those who persecute you.

The end is still to come-

Matthew 24:6
    You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

Do not be alarmed :D

There is plenty more that is to happen as written in revelation series of events that mark these things. Obvious to all that are faithfull when the time comes.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Here is what I believe so far with regards to Revelations. Does anyone agree or disagress, and why?

The Beast is a system that comprises of the 7 world kingdoms, including Babylon and Rome. The beast can also refer to those Kings that ruled those kingdoms because they are the mainfestation of the beast in certain seasons.

The Beast is a Satanic System and Satan places who he wants to rule through her.

The False prophet will make the inhabitants of the earth, whose names are not in the Book of Life to receive a mark on/in the hand or forhead for transacting purposes and perhaps as an ID system too.

The Beast/person/King will rise out of the remnants of 'Alexander the Great's Kingdom.

The Beast included the empires of Babylon and Rome.

Babylon was not only a political system, but it is also where false religion started or at least where it was first established to any recognisable degree.

Babylon the Mother of Harlots is supported by the Beast. Babylon is the Mother of all false religion. She has made the whole world drunk. The Mother of all Harlots roots are in Babylon and is also rooted in Rome.

If you wish to comment on the nature or indentity of the Beast or have anything to add then I look forward to your thoughts.

As far as the Whore of Babylon, you can comment from this post.

Babylon and the Beast

ringo111
    Participant

t8

I believe the beast(s) to be people at the bottom I say why-
    I believe the beast will be obvious to christians when he comes-
    I believe the beast controls nations like a King, but is not a nation.

Now-

**!!!!Two prophets have to be killed by the First Beast!!!

In which the whole WORLD will rejoice at the beast killing the prophets- So it will again- be obvious to anyone who has read revelation.
    The prophets are a sighn before the first beast shows himself.

Revelation 11
    3And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” 4These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth. 5If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die. 6These men have power to shut up the sky so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.
    7Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them.8Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified. 9For three and a half days men from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. 10The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.
    11But after the three and a half days a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them.

There is more than one beast- But only a few- If i remember from last time i looked into this- i know there isnt many beasts. As for now- i can proove there are two beasts.

Revelation 11:7
    Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them.

Revelation 13:3
    One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast.

Revelation 13:11-12
    11. Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon.
    12.He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.

There ya go two beasts-

————————-

The beast is indeed a person. This scripture is at the end, talking about the surviving beast- who is not dead yet. not like the previous beast(s). The beast is used in the sameline as another person, the false profit- The beast is called him-

Revelation 19:20
    But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

So anyone that thinks the beast is around now-
    Please Stop these thoughts- The scripture says it will be obvious-

Concentrate on living a life holy and acceptable to GoD who made his servant Jesus Christ to be both christ and lord.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ringo,
    The two witnesses prophesy for 1260 days. That is a lot of prophesying. Since this is near to the end of time and prophets tell the future what will they have to say that takes that long? Which other prophet behaved like that in the bible? None that I know of. They seemed to lay low and only come out when the Lord directed with some message to give. Any book of Prophecy could be read in less than an hour so what gives?
    I am still drawn to the idea that it is the Sun and moon as previously posted.

Anonymous

Hello,
    Just another veiw.
    The two witnesses are called two lampstands and two olive trees. Early in the book of Revelations, when the Messiah is first seen with the seven lampstands and says they are the seven churches. Later as you read His messages to the churches Jesus rebukes all but two of the churches. Symbolicly he calls the churches lampstands. If a lampstand represents a church here in chp.1, maybe the two witnesses being described as two lampstands in chp.11 are also two churches.
    Why would God change his the meaning for the same symbolic word? That would be confusing.
    Also they were two olive trees, olive tree represents Israel.
    D

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi shakai 7, Good thought. The other key book with similar symbols is Zechariah.

shakai7
    Participant

Hello Nick,
    That is true about Zechariah, it seems to be speaking about the same thing. In Zec.4:14 it says ” these are the two (olive trees) who are anointed to serve the Lord of all the earth.”
    Rev. 11:4 says”These are the two olive trees and two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth.”
    I have heard different ideas of who they might be.
    1. Elijah and Enoch
    2. Elijah and Moses
    3. Old Testiment and New testiment
    4. Judism and Christianity
    Olive tree usually represents Israel. Lampstands represent the assemblies or churches of God.
    D.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi shakai7,
    ok oil ususally symbolises the Holy Spirit. The olive tree does represent Israel in Romans and we are grafted onto their tree.
    Is the lord of the earth Jesus or is it the prince of this world-Satan? Notes in my bible say that in Zech 4.12 the 2 olive tufts are Joshua and Zerubbabel.
    The reason I am attracted to the witnesses being the Sun and moon is that
    1they are lampstands of their nature,
    2.they stand by the earth,
    3.they are responsible for many of the dreadful things of the tribulation-such as huge tides[moon]fire and extreme heat[sun].They work together by nature.
    4.they are descibed as wearing sackcloth and the sun and moon will be darkened-and as such are often called sackcloth.
    5.they could be involved in the lack of rain for those 3 and a half years.
    6. Changes in relationship to the earth would cause eruptions on earth and earthquakes. Under the sea these things could cause the changes capable of killing all the fish and turning water to blood.
    7.They are witnesses in one sense and are called such in Ps 89 and as predictors of the coming of Jesus they prophesy.

There are also problems as you will no doubt agree. But could Rev 16 be an enlargement of rev 11. Who knows?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    There is an alternative view from an adventist group in an article that can be googled called
    “the World's last chance”
    suggesting the last seven popes are the last seven kings.

davidH
    Participant

I have been looking at signs of the times videos and now they are saying that the 10 kings will be those who are manipulating the end times in secret, they will be given public power when the illuminatti start the new world order.

makes sense!!!

Proclaimer
    Participant

There are a number of well written but conflicting theories about the Beast.

One of the most convincing to me is this one.

Is Islam the Beast?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account