That old Whore

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Devolution
    Participant

The woman/whore gets established. Now she will get order within the world for to spread more effectively.

Zechariah 5:7
    And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead, and this is a woman that sits in the midst of the ephah.

Zechariah 5:8
    And he said, this is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah, and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.

Zechariah 5:9
    Then lifted i up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings, for they had wings like the wings of a stork, and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.

Zechariah 5:10
    Then said i to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah?

Zechariah 5:11
    And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar (Babylon), and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base.

Revelation 17:3
    So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness, and i saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Revelation 17:18
    And the woman which thou saw is that great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.

Revelation 18:2
    And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Revelation 18:3
    For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Nahum 3:16
    Thou hast multiplied thy merchants above the stars of heaven, the cankerworm spoileth, and fleeth away.

Revelation 18:9
    And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning.

Revelation 18:10
    Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city, for in one hour thy judgment has come.

Revelation 17:4
    And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication.

Revelation 18:16
    And saying, alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls.

Nahum 3:4
    Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavored harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleths nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts.

Nahum 3:5
    Behold, I am against thee, saith the Lord of hosts, and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face, and I will shew the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame.

Revelation 17:16
    And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and shall burn her with fire.

Revelation 18:7
    How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her, for she saith in her heart, I sit as queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

Zephaniah 2:15
    This is the rejoicing city that dwelt carelessly, that said in her heart, I am, and there is none beside me, how is she become a desolation, a place for beasts to lie down in, every one that passes by her shall hiss, and wag his hand.

Zephaniah 1:15
    That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of clouds and thick darkness.

Amos 5:18
    Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord, to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is darkness and not light.

Revelation 6:9
    And when He had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the Word of God, and for the testimony that they held.

Revelation 6:10
    And they cried with a loud voice, saying, how long O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Revelation 18:20
    Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets, for God has avenged you on her.

Revelation 18:21
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

These souls died for the testimony of Jesus, the Word of God.
    Christians were never in Babylon.
    They did not exist at that stage.
    But they were/are in Babylon the great…the Whore…the Woman…the great city…the kingdoms of Satan…the world.
    Come out of her before it is too late…

Pastry
    Participant

Devolution

Many scriptures, but no explanations.

So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness, and i saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

What is the wilderness?

Who do the seven heads represent?

Who do the ten horns represent?

What does the woman represent?

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Who does this scripture refer to?

Rev 6:9 ¶ And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

By whom were they slain?

Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they [were], should be fulfilled.

When were their fellow servants killed, and by whom?

“””Come out of her before it is too late…”””

Come out of what?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Jan. 25 2012,06:48)
    The woman/whore gets established. Now she will get order within the world for to spread more effectively.

Zechariah 5:7
       And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead, and this is a woman that sits in the midst of the ephah.

Zechariah 5:8
       And he said, this is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah, and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.

Zechariah 5:9
       Then lifted i up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings, for they had wings like the wings of a stork, and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.

Zechariah 5:10    
       Then said i to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah?

Zechariah 5:11
       And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar (Babylon), and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base.

Revelation 17:18
       And the woman which thou saw is that great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.

Revelation 18:2
       And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Nahum 3:16
       Thou hast multiplied thy merchants above the stars of heaven, the cankerworm spoileth, and fleeth away.

Revelation 18:9
       And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning.

Revelation 18:10
       Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city, for in one hour thy judgment has come.

Revelation 17:4
       And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication.

Revelation 18:16
       And saying, alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls.

Nahum 3:4
       Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavored harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleths nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts.

Nahum 3:5
       Behold, I am against thee, saith the Lord of hosts, and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face, and I will shew the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame.

Revelation 17:16
       And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and shall burn her with fire.

Revelation 18:7
       How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her, for she saith in her heart, I sit as queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

Zephaniah 2:15
       This is the rejoicing city that dwelt carelessly, that said in her heart, I am, and there is none beside me, how is she become a desolation, a place for beasts to lie down in, every one that passes by her shall hiss, and wag his hand.

Zephaniah 1:15
       That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of clouds and thick darkness.

Amos 5:18
       Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord, to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is darkness and not light.

Revelation 6:9
       And when He had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the Word of God, and for the testimony that they held.

Revelation 6:10
       And they cried with a loud voice, saying, how long O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Revelation 18:20
       Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets, for God has avenged you on her.

Revelation 18:21
       And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

These souls died for the testimony of Jesus, the Word of God.
    Christians were never in Babylon.
    They did not exist at that stage.
    But they were/are in Babylon the great…the Whore…the Woman…the great city…the kingdoms of Satan…the world.
    Come out of her before it is too late…

Devolution

the table is set, but no meals ???

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account