Testing 1234

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Hey that is very generous of you.

In truth the website doesn't actually need a lot of finances to run. What it needs more than anything is time.

So I am glad when people contribute in this way and you certainly do that.

I have thought about creating a system for payment of the rental of the website to remain online if I found myself not in this world anymore. I would feel better if there was a way to keep the website online if or when that scenario takes place.

It wouldn't just be the web host monthly/yearly fee, but someone technical would need to be take over my role too.

Anyway I hope I will be around for decades to come, but I think it is wise to have something in place.

Maybe a discussion regarding this, in the Feedback & Suggestions forum might be of some value?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ May 28 2007,11:43)
    Try selecting the text below and copy, then click “Quote” and paste the copied text over everything in the second window.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah

Proclaimer
    Participant

Totally agree Nick

:D

Not3in1
    Participant

Wow! WJ – Looks like you have found an “Anti-Trinitarian” VEGAS site – kinda cool.

:laugh:

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    Why not be positive?
    Teach only scripture.
    Life gets easier.

No need for rationalisations and justifications and other stuff.

Not3in1
    Participant

Actually, just FYI, I own the “Should you believe the Trinity” pamphlet that is on the screen-thing, and it is a TRINITARIAN brochure. Funny!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    Is irrefutable LOGIC equal in validity to scripture?

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 28 2007,16:00)
    Hi W,

No.

But it is better than just pure stupidity!

:O

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    I agree.
    But it is not stupid to stay within the teachings of the bible.
    It is stupidity to add to them.
    It is commonsense.
    It is also safer.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 28 2007,17:04)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 28 2007,16:00)
    Hi W,

No.

But it is better than just pure stupidity!

:O

The one who inspired scripture is not stupid.
    His wisdom is stupid to those who are perishing.

It is written.

Proclaimer
    Participant

test

Not3in1
    Participant

Hi t8, I see you are online. Can you tell me how to quote many different people in one post? Or even many different parts of one persons post in my post?

I am posting multiple times to answer one person, sometimes. If I knew how to use the multiple quote feature I may not have to do that? Thanks.

A

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi Not3in1.

To do that, you use the quote buttons above the posting window.
    So copy the part of the post you want to quote (select, edit, copy in the browsers menu) then go to the posting window and click the “quote” button. Then paste the post you copied and then click the quote button again to close the quote.

Then carry on writing your post and repeat the steps above to put in another quote.

Actually I was lucky to see your post. If it was in “help desk” I would have picked it up for sure.

:)

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ July 06 2007,17:12)
    Hi Not3in1.

So copy the part of the post you want to quote (select, edit, copy in the browsers menu) then go to the posting window and click the “quote” button. Then paste the post you copied and then click the quote button again to close the quote.

Then carry on writing your post and repeat the steps above to put in another quote.

Actually I was lucky to see your post. If it was in “help desk” I would have picked it up for sure.

“Help Desk” – gotcha!

Thanks, t8.

acertainchap
    Participant

[Incoming transmission from outpost beta] Transmission intercepted…:laugh:

Not3in1
    Participant

Hi Not3in1.

Then carry on writing your post and repeat the steps above to put in another quote.So copy the part of the post you want to quote (select, edit, copy in the browsers menu) then go to the posting window and click the “quote” button. Then paste the post you copied and then click the quote button again to close the quote.

[/QUOTE]

Did this work?

Did it?

Not3in1
    Participant

Hi Not3in1.

[/QUOTE]

Working now?

Not3in1
    Participant

[/QUOTE]

Ah-ha! Now?

Not3in1
    Participant

[/QUOTE]So copy the part of the post you want to quote (select, edit, copy in the browsers menu) then go to the posting window and click the “quote” button. Then paste the post you copied and then click the quote button again to close the quote.

Good grief. :)

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account