Testimonies

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 18 posts - 81 through 98 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Mar. 14 2010,23:23)
    God is good my baby was just born and it brings us closer together

Hi Brother:

Praise God for your new baby. I hope that both the baby and your wife are doing fine. Did you have a boy or girl?

May God Bless you and your family.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (only1way @ Nov. 18 2009,10:09)
    Hello to everyone.  In early March 2003 I asked my Father in heaven to please show me the religion that was real and true.  I really doubted if there was one, but sure enough at the end of the month he led me 5oo miles away to show me that yes there is one.  On March 29, 2003 while making copies of my spiritual drawings I was introduced to a Bible Scholar, who had the answer I was looking for.  He was nearly 80 years and he told me that around 2001 he was studying his Bible in the evening, like he had been doing for over fifty years, but this night he came across John 14:6 where Jesus is telling Thomas “I am The Way, The Truth and The Life.  No man can go to the Father except through Me.”  Well, this verse is a verse he had read thousands of times, but this night this verse just seemed to jump off the page!  He said 'What are you trying to show me Father?”  He was led to Acts 9:2  Where Saul (who would later change his name to Paul Acts 13:9) is leading his soldiers to Damascus to round up men and women who belong to The Way, arrest them, bind them and take them to prison.  This is something he had done many times, most recently in Jerusalem where he held the garments of a member of The Way, Stephen, as he was being stoned. (Acts 7:55-60; 8:1-4)  At Acts 9:3 And as he journeyed he came near Damascus and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: (4) And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him. “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?” (5)  And Saul said: “Who are you Lord?”  And the Lord said: “I am Jesus who You are persecuting!”  Can you see what I saw?  That Jesus is saying 'When you persecute The Way, You are Persecuting Me, as I am The Way.'  This encounter caused me to really go further and find that the believers called The Way never called themselves Christians, as that was a label given to them at Acts.11:26 and after this the Apostle Paul tells Governor Felix at Acts 24:14 “But this I admit to you, that According to The Way, that you call a sect (cult or heresy) so worship I the God of my Fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets.” He only taught The Way, but don't be fooled when you see the titles: church of christ, or church of God, or believers, congregations of God, as these are 'all' The Way.  Makers of graven images got very angry at him read about this at Acts 19:23. Also, the Apostle Paul said that if anyone, even from among their brotherhood or an angel from heaven were to preach a different good news (different from The Way) to let them be Accursed!  In 64 A.D. Emperor Nero is suspected of  setting Rome on fire, (where the Apostle Paul, the Apostle Peter, and the congregation of The Way lived) and so to take the 'heat' off of himself, he blamed it on a unpopular group called The Way..He sent out the police to round up the men and women who belonged to The Way and had them taken to the Roman Coloseum.  He invited the Roman Citizens to come and watch the Lions shred them, and he had some of them covered in pitch, sat on fire and used as street lights!!  The Apostle Paul was saved from the lions mouth by an angel. (2 Tim.4:17) He was later beheaded and the Apostle Peter was crucified upside down, and then a very Accursed Mother church began to grow right there in Rome!  She would call herself Christian and would became the keeper of the Man of Lawlessness (more than just one man) and she would give birth to many harlot churches noted for their fornicating with the kings of the earth.  Why is fornication with the kings of the earth bad?  They are all owned by Satan, the Devil.(Luke 4:5; Revelation 17: 1-5; 2nd Thess. 2:1-12)
    I have done a ton of research and if you would like to see what I have discovered I invite you to visit my website.  www.thewayistruth.com  The drawings of the houses were gave to me by 'The Spirit of Truth, as were the drawings of The Trees.  I show that you and I were born into their Matrix, if you have 'eyes' that see and 'ears' that hear.  May the True God Bless You through His Son.  So Be it…

Yes, most Churches today either believe in the trinity doctrine or they do not believe in the New Covenant, and keep the Old. One Lady told me She keeps both. :( :(
    The Church of God at this time IMO is spiritual and when Jesus comes back He will marry all those that are righteous, His Church and not no other denomination. Bless you and your Wife and Baby…..:) :)
    Irene

Hi All

Watch this video of Brian from the Rock Group Corn and see the greatest miracle of all… The New Birth!

Tears ran down my face as I saw how God saved him and changed his life.

Thank you Lord for your wonderful Grace!

Blessings WJ

Hi ALL

Here is another. He left a 3 1/2 million dollar check to follow Jesus! Praise God!

Participant

Hi WJ:

Salvation of souls that is what this Christian walk is all about. Praise God for the salvation of Brian.

And so, what shall a man profit if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his soul, or what shall he give in exchange for his soul.

John 3:16-17

Love in Christ,
    Marty

If they are saved its awsome Im glad they changed thier lives aint God good

Kittey
    Participant

I've got a few testimonials from the last couple of weeks that I wanted to share with you. Here's one of them:

About a week or so ago, I moved out of my apartment and in with my mother. I'm a single, childless, 32 year old woman so you can only imagine how disappointed I am with myself for moving in with my mother but I had to do what I had to do. I am a small business owner and because business has not been doing so well lately (but it will be again soon, glory to God) I had to make that tough choice. I've got a school loan to pay down asap so that I can finish my degree, ect. And right now I'm about $10,000 in debt so it just seemed like the right thing to do. But true to form, I waited until the last minute to make the decision. The day that I was to be evicted to be exact. The apartment complex told me they were filing the papers for eviction that day but although they could come out as soon as the morning, most times they come on Friday. It was wednesday, I assumed I had plenty of time. I DIDN'T. While I was in my bedroom packing and my mother was in the kitchen packing, guess who knocks on the door. *sigh.* You guessed it. It was the sherriff. And they weren't taking “can you come back tomorrow” for an answer. Even though they saw us leaving, they barged in and proceeded to throw my stuff out on the lawn. But here's where God came in. My mom had already called her friend early that day so that we could use his truck and while his plan was to come later that day (after 7pm) he decided to come early so we could get the moving out of the way. And he was in route. By the time the sherriff's department unexpectantly got to my apartment, he had just found my apartment. The bags they were trying to put on the lawn, went straight into his truck. The way me and my mom looked at it, we just had about 6 additional movers. I wound up having to call a moving company who could make it to my apartment upon short notice. I did. And they didn't have to come upstairs. They just came to the front door and proceeded to move the remainder of my things inside the house. And I wound up getting a slight discount from them in the end.

Kittey
    Participant

The next testimony:
    I hurt my ankle in my attempt to move some boxes down the stairs. I had never sprained a body part before so I didn't know what to expect. I finished moving just fine and walked on it a few hours without thinking anything of it. I even continued to carry some heavy boxes down the stairs. I laid down and talked on the phone for awhile to a friend who suggested I get some ice on it asap. I agreed. After about an hour of conversation, I proceeded to the bathroom. And realized that my ankle was in SO MUCH PAIN that I couldn't walk on it. I couldn't even bend my toes. I thought it was broken. By the time I had made it to the bathroom, I realized that was as far as this ankle was going to take me! I got down on my knees and crawled (YES CRAWLED!) to the kitchen. Just my luck (my Godly luck), there was my drawer. And in the drawer was a sock. And right next to that drawer was the fridge which has an automatic ice dispencer. So I fill the sock with ice. Then I turned around and low and behold there was a hot water bottle. So I filled that hot water bottle with ice water. I crawled back into the bedroom where my computer was. God lead me to a site that told me what to do for a sprained ankle. Add ice and elevate it! So first thing I did was prayed for my ankle. (I'm a real estate appraiser with no insurance. God knows I don't need a broken/sprained ankle). Then, due to my ankle being sore to the touch, I alternated laying the water bottle and ice on my ankle that night. Then I elevated it. By the morning, I walked to the bathroom and it was pretty much fine with just a slight soreness. By the end of that day, I almost felt no pain at all. I went jogging a few days later. I plan to jog again today. Praise God.

Kittey
    Participant

My next testimony:

My mother encouraged my to go to my cousin's birthday party on a Saturday night. I passed. I just wanted to stay home. My mom proceeded to her friend's house who joined accompanied her to the party. At about 8:30am, my mom returned. She had been in a car accident (rear-ended by a truck) and her car was totaled. She had slight whiplash and told me she had been in the hospital for hours. And according to the police, had anyone been in the back seat, they probably wouldn't have survived. I told my mother to thank God she escaped with her life. She didn't. Another miracle: due to a series of events, my mom added her insurance to her car about 1 or 2 days before the accident and was fully covered. But after talking with the insurance company, my mother, being retired, wasn't sure she was going to be able to get a new car and enough money to get a another car. When my mom left that day, I sat down with God. I explained to God that she didn't understand the consequences of not praising him. But on my behalf, since she is my mother and it hurts me when she hurts, to please not let the devil attack her, me and those who are trying to help me. I asked him to rebuke him. And to please continue to bless my family and restore all that was lost. I told him even if he blessed me so that I could bless her when the time was right, to please do that but not to punish her for her ignorance. When my mother returned she said not only was the insurance company providing her with money for her injuries, but they planned to pay me $20 per day for taking care of her minimal needs. I will receive a check of up to $600 per month. Praise God.

Kittey
    Participant

Here's one my favorite testimonies. PRAISE GOD! I hope you enjoy it.
    I was tired. And a little sad the other day. I asked God to bless me with money. I sinned by lieing and, I believed revoked my blessing that I asked for that day. I was sad with myself and just feeling like I could never be good enough for long enough to recieve God's blessings. And I was beginning to worry about my finances and comptemplate how long it would be before God would bless me. I said to myself, “What am I doing here? Does God even care!?” I went to the grocery market a couple of hours later. I grabbed a couple of bottles of juice and something else. It cost around $7 bucks. When I got to the self-checkout-line there was a $20 bill sitting in the coin return bowl. Just sitting there! I checked to make sure that the money hadn't come back out of the machine. I didn't want stolen money. I can't emphasize enough that it appeared to be no possible way for a straight $20 bill to be sitting in a change bowl! There is a separate place for cash and coins on this machine and they are on opposite sides of each other. There were two assistants walking through the isles and about 2-4 customers using the machines next to me. It had been as if the $20 bill was sitting there and they didn't even notice it! They were right next to the machines the whole time! I literally looked over my shoulder to see if one of the customers was looking for money so I could give it back. They weren't. I looked to see if one of the attendants would come over to say something. They didn't! I literally waited for about 40 seconds while visibly holding the cash so everyone could see it before proceeding because I was stunned and didn't want to steal! I slipped the cash into the machine. Still looking intently for someone who may have lost money and looking at the attendants. I watched to machine carefully to make sure that it wasn't malfunctioning, ect. AND NOTHING! I didn't ask anyone around me if they had lost money because for some reason I felt they would have lied. And I felt the attendants may have taken the money back until they “checked the machine out.” I truly believe that was from God to me. Praise God. That cheered me up quick. And I continue to be cheered up to this date from that date. We truly have an awesome God people. GOD truly loves us all. He is our father. He just wants us to do his will, not be covetous of money or people and to love and do his will just like any good parent would. :)

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 14 2009,07:45)
    Hi FOJ,
    Why do you offer catholic theology?
    We have real food here.

Nick! Baptizing in”The Nae of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit is what is bibical teaching….Math. 28:19-20
    Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Kittey @ July 26 2010,03:48)
    I've got a few testimonials from the last couple of weeks that I wanted to share with you. Here's one of them:

About a week or so ago, I moved out of my apartment and in with my mother. I'm a single, childless, 32 year old woman so you can only imagine how disappointed I am with myself for moving in with my mother but I had to do what I had to do. I am a small business owner and because business has not been doing so well lately (but it will be again soon, glory to God) I had to make that tough choice. I've got a school loan to pay down asap so that I can finish my degree, ect. And right now I'm about $10,000 in debt so it just seemed like the right thing to do. But true to form, I waited until the last minute to make the decision. The day that I was to be evicted to be exact. The apartment complex told me they were filing the papers for eviction that day but although they could come out as soon as the morning, most times they come on Friday. It was wednesday, I assumed I had plenty of time. I DIDN'T. While I was in my bedroom packing and my mother was in the kitchen packing, guess who knocks on the door. *sigh.* You guessed it. It was the sherriff. And they weren't taking “can you come back tomorrow” for an answer. Even though they saw us leaving, they barged in and proceeded to throw my stuff out on the lawn. But here's where God came in. My mom had already called her friend early that day so that we could use his truck and while his plan was to come later that day (after 7pm) he decided to come early so we could get the moving out of the way. And he was in route. By the time the sherriff's department unexpectantly got to my apartment, he had just found my apartment. The bags they were trying to put on the lawn, went straight into his truck. The way me and my mom looked at it, we just had about 6 additional movers. I wound up having to call a moving company who could make it to my apartment upon short notice. I did. And they didn't have to come upstairs. They just came to the front door and proceeded to move the remainder of my things inside the house. And I wound up getting a slight discount from them in the end.

Hi Kittey,

Do you live in the U.S.A.?

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Arnold
    Participant

Also I want to make you all aware that in the “getting to know you' is were all those pretty pictures are….And some Testimonies….Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    Would you say the apostles were deceived?
    They baptised in the name of Jesus.
    Be baptised in the name of Jesus

Marlin1
    Participant

I thought this was interesting, How the Apostles Died.

Apostles Death

Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 26 2010,12:41)
    Hi Irene,
    Would you say the apostles were deceived?
    They baptised in the name of Jesus.
    Be baptised in the name of Jesus

N

you mean they were re baptized in water in the name of Jesus ????

were is that written in scriptures ??

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    You really do not understand do you.
    Read Acts.

terraricca
    Participant

N

they never were rebaptized I mean the apostles

Viewing 18 posts - 81 through 98 (of 98 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account