Take this test! It will be interesting i assure

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    A4J
    Participant

http://www.philosophersnet.com/games/god.htm

do the DIY Deity and the *more important of the two games* the battle ground god… down at the bottom of the page is where it is located while the DIY deity is on the top

post your results of both :D
    please and thank you

Not3in1
    Participant

DIY – 0.8

Battleground – 2 hits/1 bullet

But I didn't totally agree with their determinations for the Battleground. Anyway, it was fun, thanks A4J!

A4J
    Participant

yeah haha i just want to see what people say
    oh yeah and if your wondering what mine is * i feel i should put mine up as well*

i got the highest of both, but this is because of course the test is based on logic, and so are all my belieifs so… you can see how that happens right?

so DIY – 1.0
    Battleground – 0hits/0bullet

Not3in1
    Participant

If you stay here long enough you will also see that the reason I scored fairly well is because I *also* base a lot of my beliefs on logic and reason.  :)

Oh, and by the way, I majored in Psychology…I could have received 0 hits/0 bullets if I wanted to, I knew what they were asking for (ha), but I had to be true to my answers even though they seemed to be in apparent contradiction. I'm OK with some contradictions in my life (it makes it interesting). :)

kejonn
    Participant

This test was whacked. I stopped on this question:
    “If God exists she could make it so that everything now considered sinful becomes morally acceptable and everything that is now considered morally good becomes sinful.”

Not3in1
    Participant

True, KJ, but if you could have pressed through it would have given you some useful insight to our friend, AJ. Plus, I learned a thing or two. Hey, I listen to a lot of things here that I think are “wacked” but I keep coming back! ha!

A4J
    Participant

If you stay here long enough you will also see that the reason I scored fairly well is because I *also* base a lot of my beliefs on logic and reason. :)

Oh, and by the way, I majored in Psychology…I could have received 0 hits/0 bullets if I wanted to, I knew what they were asking for (ha), but I had to be true to my answers even though they seemed to be in apparent contradiction. I'm OK with some contradictions in my life (it makes it interesting). :)

so far im liking you more then anyone els on here hahaha

This test was whacked. I stopped on this question:
    “If God exists she could make it so that everything now considered sinful becomes morally acceptable and everything that is now considered morally good becomes sinful.”

no please just keep taking it… ignore the hers and shes and the whatevers… please just take it as what you believe…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account