Stages of life

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 161 through 163 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    Towshab
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Dec. 28 2007,07:23)
    Tow you should not condemn your mentor ~Paul~ you are exactly as he WAS! Before it was his time! If your love for God is as you say then you WILL come around just as Paul did. :)

'Come around'? He had a spasmodic episode on the road to Damascus and thought he heard voices. In fact, in Acts, whenever he retold the story, it was slightly different with each telling. That's the way a lie works, you have to make it up again each time you tell it until you finally get it right in your head to where you think it is truth.

Truth is you will never have the blood of a Jew. Isn't that right?

The “blue blood” Jew will always be far above you. It's not then heart with the Jews it's the blood line.

And this means what? I do not wish to be a Jew.

The new covenant is Spiritual and NOT physical.

And has not come and is not for you. After all, you are NOT a Jew.

Jer 31:33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Don't give me some line that Paul the apostate is telling you that you are of 'spiritual Israel'. A self-loathing apostate Jew has no such authority to say who belongs to the house of Israel, only G-d has that right. Did Paul say 'thus says YHVH'? Nope. It was 'thus says Paul'.

Recall that Paul said 'my gospel' on more than one occasion.

I have no doubt that you will be called and born again just as Paul the very person you condemn. Those who died by Paul's hand will be surprised to see Paul in the New Kingdom. Just as some will be VERY surprised to see you! :D

I am not condemning people. Have I told anyone here they are going to hell for believing in Jesus? No. I am merely trying to show that you are all involved in idol worship and dishonoring G-d.

You just as Paul never tasted the powers of the Spirit and so upon repentance you will be forgiven~ when it's your time~!

:D

Of course I could be wrong and you choose to serve the other guy. Who would be so foolish after confessing their love for the Father.

My father is not the father of Jesus. My G-d does not copulate with virgin humans. Since she was promised to Joseph, that is called adultery. Seems Jesus' father didn't know Torah, much less the ten commandments.

Here's a list of other supposed virgin births if you're interested: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_virgin_births .

No Tow you see the Harlot and her daughters then judge but you forget the remnant, Rev 12:17.

Did the Harlot write your bible?

Tow you just don't know! But I believe at the end you will just as Paul did! :D

God bless you,

Ken

Don't hold your breath. :cool:

kenrch
    Participant

Not Yet?! :D

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 06 2007,08:16)
    TRUTHS THAT LITTLE CHILDREN HAVE LEARNED:

1) No matter how hard you try, you can't baptise cats.
    2) When your Mum is mad at your Dad, don't let her brush your hair.
    3) If your sister hits you , don't hit her back. They always catch the second person.
    4) Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
    5) You can't trust dogs to watch your food.
    6) Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
    7) Never hold a Dust-Buster and a cat at the same time.
    8) You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
    9) Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
    10) The best place to be when you're sad is Grandpa's lap.

GREAT TRUTHS THAT ADULTS HAVE LEARNED:

1) Raising teenagers is like nailing jelly to a tree.
    2) Wrinkles don't hurt.
    3) Families are like fudge…mostly sweet, with a few nuts.
    4) Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
    5) Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.
    6) Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fibre, not the toy.

GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT GROWING OLD

1) Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
    2) Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get…
    3) When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while you're down there.
    4) You're getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.
    5) It's frustrating when you know all the answers but nobody bothers to ask you the questions.
    6) Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.
    7) Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.

THE FOUR STAGES OF LIFE:

1) You believe in Santa Claus.
    2) You don't believe in Santa Claus.
    3) You are Santa Claus.
    4) You look like Santa Claus.

I thought this was cute and light-hearted. Just wanted to bump it up for some easy reading.

:)

Viewing 3 posts - 161 through 163 (of 163 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account