Spiritual warfare

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    This is the warfare we are to be involved in where Satan, the god of this world, works to oppose the work of God among us.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    This is topical

NickHassan
    Participant

This is topical

NickHassan
    Participant

topical

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Some seem to attack others as heretics here instead of fighting together against deception and falsehood. Should this be the case?

Oxy
    Participant

Spiritual warfare is an interesting topic. I like what Jesus had to say, ie, I do nothing unless I see my Father do it first. Again, He says that whatever is not of faith is sin. Faith of course comes from hearing from God, so in essence it is simply walking in obedience.

I found the armour of God interesting and have a page with insights from the Lord on this matter. http://www.all4god.net/armour_of_god.htm

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Doubt, working through the mind, is the most potent enemy.
    It breeds self doubt and anxiety, worry and depression.

Not3in1
    Participant

“Don't doubt”, “Don't question”, “Greater minds than you have figured this out, follow their creeds”, “Those who doubt will receive nothing from God”, “Don't ask why”……..

The opposite of doubt is certainty – an assured fact. Isaiah believes that the bible teaches the Trinity as an “assured fact” that he can base in scripture. You do not hold this belief. Same bible. Same teaching. And you say not to doubt? Why?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi not3,
    Trinitarians cannot find trinity taught in scripture.
    But they do a patchwork quilt of scriptures to maintain their dogma.
    We do not suggest the acceptance of creeds but rather the honest mining for truth.

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 14 2008,07:19)
    Trinitarians cannot find trinity taught in scripture.

Tell that to a Trinitarian.

Of course the Trinitarian will say you are full of it – deceived – even in a cult!  Because scripture clearly teaches the triune God to them.  You see, they all got together and received a discount on their decoding glasses (clever Trinitarians).

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi not3,
    It is not written.
    None have found it there but they are driven to teach it.
    They should be guided by the warnings in 2 Jn about those who go beyond the teachings of Christ.
    Perhaps they will.
    give em time.

acertainchap
    Participant

The Armor of God

Ephesians 6:10-22

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints. 19 Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

:)

acertainchap
    Participant

Romans 8:37-39

37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

:)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Most of the work in this area involves battles against human speculations that oppose what is written.
    The true knowledge we receive from God is found in His sacred Word.
    The mind of Christ comes from eating the real bread.
    All is of grace and not useless striving.

Zech4
    6Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

Heb4
    10For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

2 Corinthians 10:5
    We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ,

Samuel
    Participant

Hmm…

Well any high-paid preacher from any religion can prove what they believe in the bible…thats why they believe it.

Its called twisting the scripture to say what you want it to say.

When you read it for what GOD wants it to say then you are in Truth…and Certainty.

Having thy foot shod with the preparation of the gospel means more than just memorizing scripture…and or adding sheep to the flock.

It also means to Know what your enemy is going to be doing. Knowing what a trinity person might try to tell you…or a Apostolic person might try to tell you. To know what their ammo is going to be before they shoot it at you.
    Anyone can quote scripture…we have already established that even Satan can quote scripture.
    Knowing what they scripture means though…is where its at. And your not fully going to know what those scriptures mean with out the help of GOD. The Bible is more than just a book that you read from the library. There are countless lessons to be learned in there. You could read the whole book 10 times….and then read it a 11th time and learn some new stuff.

You fight with your flesh alright. Oh yes you do! But…the biggest fight that takes place anywhere is in your mind. I have thoughts just “Pop” into my head all day long…evil thoughts that I know I'd never consider doing…even when I was not trying to live for GOD. Thats what Satan does to you. He fights your mind…manipulating your thoughts to try to convince you of a lie.

I've learned something from reading some of these posts tonight. Thank you all very much for your thoughts.

NickHassan
    Participant

For jodi

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Spiritual warfare is against the evil forces above.
    2 Corinthians 10:5
    We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ,

They express their deception through sincere men in the form of speculations.
    We should abide in the Word.
    Thein is safety.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Satan goes around like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour.
    Resist him.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The war goes on and is coming to a climax.
    If you are not aware yet of it you need salve for your eyes.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 08 2014,05:50)
    Hi,
    The war goes on and is coming to a climax.
    If you are not aware yet of it you need salve for your eyes.

Nick.

We need to know the prophesies.
    To know what and when the climax is coming.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account