Sophia for moderator

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 121 through 122 (of 122 total)
  • Author
    Stu
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 15 2011,11:49)

Quote (Stu @ April 14 2011,14:54)
    This all reminds me of the classic series of fights between the con artist formerly known as Saul of Tarsus and Simon Peter.  

There was Peter all confused about what religion he was trying to convert gentiles to, while Saul was unabashedly trying to start his own cult by telling people to follow him in the same way he followed Jesus.

Galatians 2:11-16; Acts 15; 1 Corinthians 4:16

I wonder if those arguments ever came to blows?  Maybe TBN could do dramatic reenactments with slow motion replays.

By the way, here's a biblical question for anyone (10 points): Should either Simon Peter or Saul of Tarsus have ever preached to the gentiles at all?

Stuart

Read those Scriptures again with the mindset of a Jew who knows the Law of Mosses is for the Jews and the Seven Laws of Noah are for the Gentiles.

What would that same Jew state about a teacher that taught that the Law of Mosses is for both the Jews and Gentiles.

Note: I am using Jew in the context of ethnicity and not religion.

Fair point. He'd probably think he was a bit of an idiot.

Stuart

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Sophia @ April 07 2011,13:20)
    ~KJ,
    I have received a Email from another Member, & it Appears I am not wanted here?
    I could fight the Spiritual Battle which is what I Had intended to do, but I am sensing the need to withdraw now.
    I Will Pray…. it is All I can Do.
    May come back at some Future Date!
    (& will carry on Reading nevertheless).
    You are a Joy with a Repentant Heart!
    GoodBye my Dear.
    Sophia.

Greetings Sophia….. It is in the face of adversity when you can triumph….running away only translates to cowardess and lack of conviction….if this is the case,then God Be With Ye…..translated (Good Bye)

Viewing 2 posts - 121 through 122 (of 122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account