Sophia for moderator

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 122 total)
  • Author
    karmarie
    Participant

Irene,

1st Corin 2:14
    'Now the natural man doesn't receive the things of God's Spirit, for they are foolishness to him, and he can't know them, because they are spiritually discerned.'

karmarie
    Participant

Irene, are you telling me that you read evey post and every thread here, to believe that someone has never done anything wrong to hurt another? Well I have seen a lot.

And there are thing's that may go on in private, that you never see.

Some thing's Irene, are spiritualy discerned,

1 corinthians 2:15

'and he who is spiritual, doth discern indeed all things, and he himself is by no one discerned'

And if you read the thread in 'firstborn over creation' i think it's called, you will see Sophia was fine with JA afterwards, and here with Kangaroo…..KJ.

karmarie
    Participant

And I'm sure would have been also with SF, but was gone by that time.

Stu
    Participant

This all reminds me of the classic series of fights between the con artist formerly known as Saul of Tarsus and Simon Peter.

There was Peter all confused about what religion he was trying to convert gentiles to, while Saul was unabashedly trying to start his own cult by telling people to follow him in the same way he followed Jesus.

Galatians 2:11-16; Acts 15; 1 Corinthians 4:16

I wonder if those arguments ever came to blows? Maybe TBN could do dramatic reenactments with slow motion replays.

By the way, here's a biblical question for anyone (10 points): Should either Simon Peter or Saul of Tarsus have ever preached to the gentiles at all?

Stuart

karmarie
    Participant

Yes Stu. They should have preached to the Gentiles, as it says;

Mat 24:14

'This Good News of the Kingdom will be preached in the whole world for a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.'

So it has gone through the world.

But your right. A lot of behaviour here is not a good example, at all. Stu.

Stu
    Participant

OK, I'll give you 6 points.

Some other verses that support your conclusion:

Matthew 28:19
    Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.

Mark 16:15
    Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Acts 8:25
    And they, when they had testified and preached the word of the Lord, returned to Jerusalem, and preached the gospel in many villages of the Samaritans.

Acts 15:3
    They [Paul and Barnabas] passed through Phenice and Samaria, declaring the conversion of the Gentiles.

Acts 22:21
    And he [Jesus] said unto me [Paul], Depart: for I will send thee far hence unto the Gentiles.

Acts 28:28
    Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

However, these ones contradict it:

Matthew 10:5-6
    These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Matthew 15:24
    I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Acts 16:6
    Now when they had gone throughout Phrygia and the region of Galatia, and were forbidden of the Holy Ghost to preach the word in Asia.

Silly, fighty early christians. No wonder they were at eachother when they couldn't get the mythology straight.

Stuart

princess
    Participant

Strange Stuart, I would tend to think you would like Kepha.

' And finally, being all of one mind, having fellow-feeling, loving as brethren, compassionate, courteous, not giving back evil for evil, or railing for railing, and on the contrary, blessing, having known that to this ye were called, that a blessing ye may inherit;
    for `he who is willing to love life, and to see good days, let him guard his tongue from evil, and his lips–not to speak guile; let him turn aside from evil, and do good, let him seek peace and pursue it'

Stu
    Participant

Quote (princess @ April 14 2011,21:08)
    Strange Stuart, I would tend to think you would like Kepha.

' And finally, being all of one mind, having fellow-feeling, loving as brethren, compassionate, courteous, not giving back evil for evil, or railing for railing, and on the contrary, blessing, having known that to this ye were called, that a blessing ye may inherit;
    for `he who is willing to love life, and to see good days, let him guard his tongue from evil, and his lips–not to speak guile; let him turn aside from evil, and do good, let him seek peace and pursue it'

I am not a fan of Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu as they appear to be. I think the world would have been better off without her immoral rants and pseudocharity.

As for their sycophancy for Karol Wojtyla that just further demonstrates their immorality.

How on earth would you have thought to insult me thus??!

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Here are some young men doing Kepha things:

Once again we see how zealous Catholicism is very bad for the knees, not to mention the thinking brain.

Stuart

princess
    Participant

Stuart,

LOL, was not my intention for you to take the verse that way. Truly Stuart, you are a handful.

Stuart, note your post numbers, you have acheived the number of the beast 666. What shall we do with you now.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (princess @ April 14 2011,22:16)
    Stuart,

LOL, was not my intention for you to take the verse that way. Truly Stuart, you are a handful.

Stuart, note your post numbers, you have acheived the number of the beast 666. What shall we do with you now.

I think I achieved that some time ago. I am up to 10 beasts' worth now.

Was that not the Kepha you meant?!

Stuart

princess
    Participant

Stuart

Kepha aka Peter Simon, tis the one in the same, yes. The verse itself was the main point. I do not know if Peter wrote the manuscript, tis hard to tell, however the verse does have depth to it, do you not think?

Stu
    Participant

No. Put it in context. Read the mindless sexist drivel that precedes it in 1 Peter 3:1-7. The author is not fit even to be read. Is this the inspired word of a god? That nasty god is not fit to be given a single thought, let alone bowed down to.

Stuart

Baker
    Participant

Quote (princess @ April 14 2011,12:21)
    irene

i think sophia has as much right to speak what she feels as any other on this forum, it is what was on her heart, some people are so loving that it hurts to see others bicker, learn to understand others and how they may feel.

who is the first one to throw the stone at sophia, for have we not all done the same, however, we consider ourselves under mercy and grace, without freely doing the same for others.

Sorry, then her heart must be very wicked, to come here and say what she did. No excuse whatsoever, to do that. yes, she can post whatever she wants. But don't expect a positive answer to a negative post….. You my friend are wrong…Irene

Baker
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ April 14 2011,19:09)
    Irene, are you telling me that you read evey post and every thread here, to believe that someone has never done anything wrong to hurt another? Well I have seen a lot.

And there are thing's that may go on in private, that you never see.

Some thing's Irene, are spiritualy discerned,

1 corinthians 2:15

'and he who is spiritual, doth discern indeed all things, and he himself is by no one discerned'

And if you read the thread in 'firstborn over creation' i think it's called, you will see Sophia was fine with JA afterwards, and here with Kangaroo…..KJ.

karmaria, then show what you are talking about. No I never read all posts. But Sophia had no right IMO to come here for the first time, even if she read ever post Kathie and others made, to make such a judgmental post……And BTW no one has that right, no matter what some one says. If I have a conversation with one, yes, I can comment, but not in the way she did….. She would get a tile for that if reported. And rightfully so…..
    Peace Irene

princess
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ April 15 2011,02:05)

irene

i think sophia has as much right to speak what she feels as any other on this forum, it is what was on her heart, some people are so loving that it hurts to see others bicker, learn to understand others and how they may feel.

who is the first one to throw the stone at sophia, for have we not all done the same, however, we consider ourselves under mercy and grace, without freely doing the same for others.

Sorry, then her heart must be very wicked, to come here and say what she did.  No excuse whatsoever, to do that.  yes, she can post whatever she wants.  But don't expect a positive answer to a negative post….. You my friend are wrong…Irene

karmarie,

Hey Sis, I still don't get what the fuss is about. Tis beyond me, you have better discerment over the matter.

love you

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ April 14 2011,19:24)
    No.  Put it in context.  Read the mindless sexist drivel that precedes it in 1 Peter 3:1-7.  The author is not fit even to be read.  Is this the inspired word of a god?  That nasty god is not fit to be given a single thought, let alone bowed down to.

Stuart

It is interesting that you believe you are in the position to judge.

Where do your morals come from? Is it yourself?

I submit myself to the authorities that are over me, does that mean that they are better than me?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ April 14 2011,14:54)
    This all reminds me of the classic series of fights between the con artist formerly known as Saul of Tarsus and Simon Peter.  

There was Peter all confused about what religion he was trying to convert gentiles to, while Saul was unabashedly trying to start his own cult by telling people to follow him in the same way he followed Jesus.

Galatians 2:11-16; Acts 15; 1 Corinthians 4:16

I wonder if those arguments ever came to blows?  Maybe TBN could do dramatic reenactments with slow motion replays.

By the way, here's a biblical question for anyone (10 points): Should either Simon Peter or Saul of Tarsus have ever preached to the gentiles at all?

Stuart

Read those Scriptures again with the mindset of a Jew who knows the Law of Mosses is for the Jews and the Seven Laws of Noah are for the Gentiles.

What would that same Jew state about a teacher that taught that the Law of Mosses is for both the Jews and Gentiles.

Note: I am using Jew in the context of ethnicity and not religion.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (princess @ April 15 2011,12:26)

Quote (Baker @ April 15 2011,02:05)

irene

Sorry, then her heart must be very wicked, to come here and say what she did.  No excuse whatsoever, to do that.  yes, she can post whatever she wants.  But don't expect a positive answer to a negative post….. You my friend are wrong…Irene

karmarie,

Hey Sis, I still don't get what the fuss is about. Tis beyond me, you have better discerment over the matter.  

love you

Love you too Sister.

Hope your well.

(I don't know what all the fuss is about either!)

karmarie
    Participant

Stuart, you have indeed reached 666…..my gosh, what should we do? Who can be scared of such a cute Orangitan who often has better manners than many others here! Well behaved Stuart.

I had planned on bible verses etc but my Son just arrived so have to go now.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account