Sophia for moderator

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 122 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

I have an idea.

Sophia, since you still read here, why not put those people in the Hot Seat (forum) and just repost your original post. That way we can all get to the bottom of this.

You might be right and truth is good because it gives people a chance to change.

The forum is here:
    https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….SF;f=31

Quote (princess @ April 07 2011,23:34)
    Sophia, a bit of advise, keep it on the board and LU is not a person that should run you off the board, she does not speak for all.

BTW, when Jack (the brew master) ask for you to be moderator, I thought he was speaking of the pistis sophia LOL, which I know is the only one that speaks truth.

Quote (t8 @ April 08 2011,22:55)
    I have an idea.

Sophia, since you still read here, why not put those people in the Hot Seat (forum) and just repost your original post. That way we can all get to the bottom of this.

You might be right and truth is good because it gives people a chance to change.

The forum is here:
    https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….SF;f=31

t8,

I nominated Sophia for moderstor because she impressed me that she would tow the line unlike your other “moderator.” He started a thread just to get people to vote on people being dishonest. How juvenile!

I got hte impression that Sophia would not tolerate that at all.

KJ

Quote (princess @ April 07 2011,20:24)
    WJ,

I understand that you must combine to create one, however, you too are wrong.
    Perhaps, you and lu are guilty of something you would like to admit, since you two are so quick to judge.

tis your own.

Princess

Please learn to read and comprehend.

I never accused her of being anyone.

I asked the question so why would I be guilty of anything?

Why are you on the defensive? HMMM?

WJ

Quote (Lightenup @ April 08 2011,03:50)
    Princess,
    Have no fear, no one is being run off the board by me,  just asking for accountability, that's all.  I did not instigate this.

You said:

LU you do have a tendency to do such things, this is not the first time I have heard of this.
    how you have hurt another person in such a way.

Really, have I ever hurt you in anyway, if so how?  If you are listening to others, maybe this can help you:

http://www.gotquestions.org/gossip-Bible.html

There are always two sides to every story ???

Kathi,

I love you but you are too touchy. You wanted to drag me before the “judgment seats” here last year for saying that your view of God implies that He is bisexual. You could have asked for clarification but you didn't. You even misunderstood me the other day. No need to be specific.

I was NOT offended by anything Sophia posted and my name was mentioned. I took it as a motherly rebuke.

If you want to be one of the “good ole boys” here then tuffen up a little bit unless we are acting juvenile. Again, if you're going to play with the boys it's going to get a little tuff.

Love,

Jack

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 09 2011,01:44)

WJ,

Perhaps, you and lu are guilty of something you would like to admit, since you two are so quick to judge.

tis your own.

Princess

I never accused her of being anyone one.

WJ

Wouldn't t8 know if it is the same person by the IP?

Quote (karmarie @ April 08 2011,13:39)
    I personally love Princess. So please all, leave her alone. Shes done nothing wrong and neither have I and neither has Sophia.

Just in case you are wondering, Sophia was not me, so how about we all just drop this, because i can see this is going to get nasty, unless we all just move on.

There is more to worry about than this.Trust me.

As for someone new and who they may be, we should welcome anyone. As it say's

'Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for by doing so some have entertained angels unawares.'

Not that they would be on a computer, but the point is; Pay attention to what is said more than who is behind it.

Princess let me have it good just in 2009 just for using the word “sexy.” Oops, I went and said the word again.

KJ

Quote (karmarie @ April 07 2011,21:39)
    I personally love Princess. So please all, leave her alone. Shes done nothing wrong and neither have I and neither has Sophia.

Just in case you are wondering, Sophia was not me, so how about we all just drop this, because i can see this is going to get nasty, unless we all just move on.

There is more to worry about than this.Trust me.

As for someone new and who they may be, we should welcome anyone. As it say's

'Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for by doing so some have entertained angels unawares.'

Not that they would be on a computer, but the point is; Pay attention to what is said more than who is behind it.

But if they are “Alias” they are not strangers but wolves in sheeps clothing IMO.

WJ

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ April 08 2011,09:49)

WJ,

tis your own.

Princess

WJ

No I don't think so!

He has already explained that he cannot ban IPs because it might cause others to be cut off.

WJ

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 09 2011,02:11)

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ April 08 2011,09:49)

WJ,

tis your own.

Princess

WJ

No I don't think so!

He has already explained that he cannot ban IPs because it might cause others to be cut off.

WJ

Does this necessarily mean he wouldn't know?

Jack

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ April 08 2011,05:54)

Quote (karmarie @ April 08 2011,13:39)

It is not noble when you publicly make a judgement against people with no proof and when you hold them to account for what they said, they then play the victim card. Why, because it is expected that you help the person you are rebuking or judging and also because the real victim is the one who has been judged or treated harshly.

So I have to disagree with you K.

And it is not about doing something wrong, it is about doing things in the right spirit. There is a clear spiritual way of doing things and posting a random post and then leave so you don't have to be accountable for your words is not fair on those that she judged.

At least Kathi didn't publicly treat her in the same way that Sophia treated Kathi. Kathi emailed her about it and it looks like she just ran. But Sophia should have spoken to Kathi about why she thought what she thought because if you give a rebuke or judgement, then back it up so you can help that person. If you just take off, then what value was the rebuke or judgement worth in the first place? Often people run when they have no answer or substance.

Kathi also made her own email public and if you think that she was nasty then say so. But did you read that PM, because it looks pretty reasonable and fair to me. It also had all the hallmarks of someone who actually cares.

t8,
    Thank you!

I declare you the WINNER and you get bonus points for discernment!  

Your prize:
    A big, green, plastic inflatable dinosaur  :;):

Also, thank you to William, Mike, Dennison, Keith, Kerwin and Jack for your encouragement and wisdom through your posts and PMs.

Love to you,
    Kathi

princess
    Participant

It is not noble when you publicly make a judgement against people with no proof and when you hold them to account for what they said, they then play the victim card. Why, because it is expected that you help the person you are rebuking or judging and also because the real victim is the one who has been judged or treated harshly.

here we go:

Kathi, have you ever written to another on this forum to correct them, as you felt they needed to be corrected.
    in turn, do you not think that the one you did this too, did not write to me to tell me good bye, and in turn without thought, i discouraged the idea of the matter.

or kathi, is it you are still holding on to the holiday conversation we had, did not like the way it ended?

whichever the case may be, you want to place me on the stand, then let's play, it seems that you all have decided to use me as target practice so, let's practice.

princess
    Participant

There is a clear spiritual way of doing things and posting a random post and then leave so you don't have to be accountable for your words is not fair on those that she judged.

lets use kathi's verse, of the speck and plank shall we, kathi judges me as evil, gossiper, and hypocrite, t8 agrees with kathi, without asking my side of the story. so perhaps to use the tatics as kathi does t8 will agree with me.

no thanks, better chances on my own.

princess
    Participant

just warming up….

princess
    Participant

At least Kathi didn't publicly treat her in the same way that Sophia treated Kathi. Kathi emailed her about it and it looks like she just ran. But Sophia should have spoken to Kathi about why she thought what she thought because if you give a rebuke or judgement, then back it up so you can help that person. If you just take off, then what value was the rebuke or judgement worth in the first place? Often people run when they have no answer or substance.

blessed are the peacemakers ………………………

princess
    Participant

Kathi also made her own email public and if you think that she was nasty then say so. But did you read that PM, because it looks pretty reasonable and fair to me. It also had all the hallmarks of someone who actually cares.

how about this, kathi and i both give heaven permission to publicly show our inboxes, and as fair should have it, anyone that has recieved pm's from either kathi or i, permission should be given likewise

i'm in.

princess
    Participant

Well this is telling.

I never mentioned you by name and yet you identified yourself in my words.

And about your Public Memos comment.

You have the right to post your own words on the forum, PM, or email. You just don't have the right to publicly post other people's words said in confidence.

t8, know your audience

what happen to silly, noticed that when you edit post, your's doesn't get the edit post notation, silly isn't it.

truthfully, i thought it was due to my name going from princess of the king to princess, if you look though, i ask for help in the matter, without any response.

silly isn't it.

princess
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ April 09 2011,01:33)

Quote (princess @ April 07 2011,23:34)
    Sophia, a bit of advise, keep it on the board and LU is not a person that should run you off the board, she does not speak for all.

BTW, when Jack (the brew master) ask for you to be moderator, I thought he was speaking of the pistis sophia LOL, which I know is the only one that speaks truth.

jack

The Pistis Sophia is a translation and commentary of a special collection of 2,000 year old Gnostic Coptic manuscripts, derived from ancient Egyptian-Coptic Christian Codexes. In the historic period after the early Church became established as the “official religion” of the Roman Empire (325 C.E.), the Pistis Sophia literature was withdrawn. It remains an inner teaching of the Coptic and African communities.

princess
    Participant

WJ,

tis your own.

Princess

I never accused her of being anyone.

WJ

wj,

then your post was misunderstood by myself,
    my apologies.

sorry mike for not realizing, i understand now why you do what you do, good for you for being so persistent, it is an admirable quality.

princess
    Participant

Princess let me have it good just in 2009 just for using the word “sexy.” Oops, I went and said the word again.

KJ

context jack context.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account